PDA

View Full Version : Psychics...Fortune Tellers....???

Buddwalk
08-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Do you believe in pyschics of fortune tellers?

One of the most famous so called fortune tellers or someone that could predict the future was Nostradamus who used astrology to help him. Alot of his quatrains he wrote have actually come true heres one which may send a shiver to your spine

At five and forty degrees, the sky will burn,
Fire approaches the great new city,
Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up,
When they want to have verification from the Normans

Now remember when he saw the visions back then in the 1500s he didnt know what alot of stuff was today, if he saw an airplane in a vision he may have thought it was a metal bird. This quatrain above is about 9/11 It reads at 45 degrees which so happens to be the degree of where new york city is at. The sky will burn which is self explainatory. Fire approaches the great new city which means New York City.

Discuss :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jt0323
08-02-2006, 02:56 PM
i remember idk if it was the same guy said that on the 9th month two twins will be torn apart...

Majpain
08-02-2006, 03:45 PM
No I think their all scam artist.

Buddwalk
08-02-2006, 03:46 PM
i remember idk if it was the same guy said that on the 9th month two twins will be torn apart...

that was a myth some moron started on the internet and said notradamus actually said...which he obviously didnt :wink: :wink: :wink:

dominizzo
08-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Some People are gifted soo yeahh i believe

Scrap
08-02-2006, 05:28 PM
I believe it's a God given gift to a rare person, but in most cases they are fakes.

darkmistress
08-02-2006, 06:31 PM
Sorry Budd though I don't doubt the possibility of there being psychics I don't believe that quatrain has anything to do with 911 specifically. I think you're clutching at straws there. :chuckle:

newbetterbucs05
08-02-2006, 06:51 PM
I don't believe in them

Scrap
08-02-2006, 08:15 PM
I believe some detectives have worked with a few firsthand.

Shula Come Back!
Somebody ask one of them when the Dolphins are going to win a Super Bowl!!!

Buddwalk
Sorry Budd though I don't doubt the possibility of there being psychics I don't believe that quatrain has anything to do with 911 specifically. I think you're clutching at straws there. :chuckle:

maybe so dm, but what about this direct reference to hitler by nostradamus

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/nostradamu****ler-1.jpg
Beasts ferocious with hunger will cross the rivers,
The greater part of the battlefield will be against Hister.
Into a cage of iron will the great one be drawn,
When the child of Germany observes nothing.

Some claim if he predicted hitler why not just say the name hitler, in his visions maybe he was looking for a name and it may have been blurry and he thought it said hister.

darkmistress
08-02-2006, 08:51 PM

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/nostradamus-hitler.jpg

Some claim if he predicted hitler why not just say the name hitler, in his visions maybe he was looking for a name and it may have been blurry and he thought it said hister.
I was talking in reference to the one you quoted saying it related to 911...

ih8brady
08-02-2006, 09:00 PM

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/nostradamus-hitler.jpg

Direct reference? He's two letters off. If Nostradomus' predictions are real, that means all of his followers knew about 911 and did nothing to stop it! I'm sure I could write bizarre ramblings and then after things happen, I could dowdify my claims. At best, he's a poet but he was really a fraud.

ih8brady
08-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Do you believe in pyschics of fortune tellers?

One of the most famous so called fortune tellers or someone that could predict the future was Nostradamus who used astrology to help him. Alot of his quatrains he wrote have actually come true heres one which may send a shiver to your spine

At five and forty degrees, the sky will burn,
Fire approaches the great new city,
Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up,
When they want to have verification from the Normans

Now remember when he saw the visions back then in the 1500s he didnt know what alot of stuff was today, if he saw an airplane in a vision he may have thought it was a metal bird. This quatrain above is about 9/11 It reads at 45 degrees which so happens to be the degree of where new york city is at. The sky will burn which is self explainatory. Fire approaches the great new city which means New York City.

Discuss :wink: :wink: :wink:

this passage is from an essay critiquing Nost

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/predict.htm

Mike13
08-02-2006, 09:24 PM
He also predicted the world will end in 1999, so much for that.

Buddwalk
08-02-2006, 10:51 PM
He also predicted the world will end in 1999, so much for that.

sorry bro wherever you heard that is a complete lie...his quatrains ended at like 3602 AD

but there are other people like nostradamus one that I heard about said there will only be 2 more popes after the one we have right now...this guy has 100% predicted the name of every pope too, which is a bit eerie

anditsgood
08-05-2006, 11:37 AM
sorry bro wherever you heard that is a complete lie...his quatrains ended at like 3602 AD

but there are other people like nostradamus one that I heard about said there will only be 2 more popes after the one we have right now...this guy has 100% predicted the name of every pope too, which is a bit eerie

it was actually malichi that predicted the popes, and if i remember corectly. the next one is suspose to be peter the terrible, the antichrist

Buddwalk
08-05-2006, 12:51 PM
it was actually malichi that predicted the popes, and if i remember corectly. the next one is suspose to be peter the terrible, the antichrist

yup the roman catholic church has his writings stored away secretly and supposedly pope john paul went in there and read some of them and came out crying.

miamikid92
08-05-2006, 03:30 PM
if the next one is supposed to be the antichrist and he will fool everyone how will he fool everyone if everyone knows hes coming?

The Samurai
08-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Ellen G White is another phycic but most people dont know about her.