PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Case:Core Cases has failed me :(

Majpain
08-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Well I bought a case from Corecases and the back clip that clips on your belt loop or pants has broken.What should I do?Have you been in a situation where you bought something online and it broke?

Dors156
08-02-2006, 09:31 PM
return it somehow.thats what i would do.

Majpain
08-02-2006, 09:37 PM
return it somehow.thats what i would do.

WEll I'm going to send a email hoping to get a free Clip sent but somehow I dont think its going to happen :(

Fresh
08-02-2006, 11:35 PM
The iPod cases are pretty useless, especially if you've got the 60 gig video (black). Make you sure don't buy any rubber cases, because it smudges it. I use it mostly in my car so I don't have to keep changing cd's though, so I'm good.......

Jimmy James
08-03-2006, 09:25 AM
How did it break? Was it the post on the back or the clip itself?

Based on my dealings with Corey, I think you'll have good luck if you send him an email. I will say that he seems to be very busy, so it may be a few days before he responds, though.

I can't say enough good things about the Core cases, personally. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I dropped my nano onto a road because I was being careless. I have read many accounts from people whose nanos have been broken from such a fall, but mine is still in perfect shape. The case has a little ding on it, but it literally took me two weeks to notice it after the fall.

Majpain
08-08-2006, 07:32 PM
How did it break? Was it the post on the back or the clip itself?

Based on my dealings with Corey, I think you'll have good luck if you send him an email. I will say that he seems to be very busy, so it may be a few days before he responds, though.

I can't say enough good things about the Core cases, personally. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I dropped my nano onto a road because I was being careless. I have read many accounts from people whose nanos have been broken from such a fall, but mine is still in perfect shape. The case has a little ding on it, but it literally took me two weeks to notice it after the fall.

Yes the the back clip broke.The plastic holding the rod in snapped.Ive been using a 5 dollar make shift carrying case.