08-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Attention all NJ and NY Dolfans:

The event we've all been waiting for is here. It's the one - the only -

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2006 PRE-SEASON TAILGATE PARTY

Saturday August 19, 2006
Our Miami Dolphins vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Game starts at 7:30
FREE Barbecue starts at 4:30

Live music! Giveaways and prizes! Come check out the new Dolphin Den!

One rule - you must be in Dolphin gear to party with us. Bring along the Dolphin family - Fin Jr.'s!

Call for all other pre-season games. Miami Mike - 973-887-1300. The Sportz Bar is inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover, NJ. The address is 130 Route 10 West, East Hanover, New Jersey.

This is one Dolfan event you DO NOT want to miss! This is our year! Come be part of it!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/titansgame-1.jpg

This is us at the Sportz Bar the first game of the season year before last for the Titans game!

GUYMAN
08-03-2006, 05:20 PM
This looks great! Guy from Lincoln Park here. Might not be able to make the party on the 19th, but I will definitely be there for some games during the season. I don't Post enough here to send PM's. Would like to correspond with any N.Jersey Fin Fans out there so I will know people at the bar. My E-Mail is: ggarofano@optonline.net, drop me a line. Thanks

njfinfan
08-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Hey Guy - my email is mary@godolphins.us. We have about 30 finheaveners who go to the sportz bar and about 40 more who are not. You will have a great time at the bar. "Miami" Mike is very accomodating as far as getting us Dolfans great rates for rooms if we tend to drink, we get teal colored shots, appropriately named the finheaven, when we win, and he's a fantastic motivator. We have our own section with a huge projection screen. You'll love it. Email me with any questions, or call Mike directly.

DanStillStands
08-03-2006, 07:36 PM
I will try to make it. I will have to find a baby sitter for my FInJr. she is a little young to go. But the wife and i will do are best to make it..:dolphins:

njfinfan
08-03-2006, 07:58 PM
I will try to make it. I will have to find a baby sitter for the my FInJr. she is a little young to go. But the wife and i will do are best to make it..:dolphins:

How old's the baby? You know we would love for you to join us. If Mike has your address, you should be getting a flyer in the mail.

DanStillStands
08-04-2006, 10:12 AM
How old's the baby? You know we would love for you to join us. If Mike has your address, you should be getting a flyer in the mail.

the baby is only 2 months old right now!! But she has tons of fins gear for the season. So once the season starts we will be watching most of the games at home since i now have the sunday ticket..but we will make it up to the bar at least once or twice this season!!

burger13
08-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Can't wait!! I thought if would be Aug 12th....which I wouldn't have been able to make....you made my day that it isn't until the 19th!!

njfinfan
08-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Can't wait!! I thought if would be Aug 12th....which I wouldn't have been able to make....you made my day that it isn't until the 19th!!

Awesome. :D

njfinfan
08-04-2006, 05:13 PM
the baby is only 2 months old right now!! But she has tons of fins gear for the season. So once the season starts we will be watching most of the games at home since i now have the sunday ticket..but we will make it up to the bar at least once or twice this season!!

Congrats on the little baby girl! Enjoy her - they grow up way too fast. We'll look forward to seeing you guys when you can get there.

FINintheMOON
08-07-2006, 09:50 PM
Count me in!!! I am free that entire weekend!!! I will bring the FINFAN WAGON!!!

I am DEFINITELY looking forward to this!!!

njfinfan
08-08-2006, 05:12 AM
Count me in!!! I am free that entire weekend!!! I will bring the FINFAN WAGON!!!

I am DEFINITELY looking forward to this!!!

You're coming all the way from Virginia? :cooldude:

Slappy8800
08-08-2006, 05:20 AM
looks like im free that weekend...giggity giggity goo

The Goat
08-08-2006, 10:43 PM
I may actually be able to make this...and have my new little Dolfan in tow....

arsenal
08-08-2006, 11:12 PM
man i wished i hadn't moved out of jersey.. i used to love coming to htis bar, it really is the best place to go for dolphins fans... of cours ei was there our worst season ever, but it was still a blast... i might try to make it out for this...

FINintheMOON
08-09-2006, 12:35 AM
You're coming all the way from Virginia? :cooldude:

Yes I am... It will only be about a 2-3 hour drive! I can be in NYC from where I live if 4 hours!!!

I wouldn't miss this party!!!

njfinfan
08-09-2006, 03:33 AM
Yes I am... It will only be about a 2-3 hour drive! I can be in NYC from where I live if 4 hours!!!

I wouldn't miss this party!!!

:up:

NJFINSFAN1
08-09-2006, 09:04 AM
:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :boohoo: :boohoo:

I'll be down the shore at my mother-in-laws 85 birthday party!!!

I'm ticked and want to cry at the same time!

njfinfan
08-09-2006, 05:58 PM

Dude - you must celebrate your mother in law's birthday party! There's plenty of time for you to come and enjoy the sportz bar. We'll be there. Have fun at the shore!

FINintheMOON
08-09-2006, 10:00 PM

I can give you a call and say there is an urgent need for you to be some where!!!:D

NJFINSFAN1
08-10-2006, 07:44 AM
I can give you a call and say there is an urgent need for you to be some where!!!:D

An urgent meeting! I like it.:lol:

Slainte
08-11-2006, 08:47 AM
Wow.....Dolphins Sports Bar in NJ all this time and I wasn't aware..... I will definatly try to make it out a few times this season. I am from Hillsborough, NJ not a very far trip.

Also I just got my Dolphins/Jets tickets for Oct. 15th...anybody going and do you know where the Dolphins stay when they come up here and if its possible to get pics or autos???
:dolphins:

njfinfan
08-11-2006, 08:53 AM
Wow.....Dolphins Sports Bar in NJ all this time and I wasn't aware..... I will definatly try to make it out a few times this season. I am from Hillsborough, NJ not a very far trip.

Also I just got my Dolphins/Jets tickets for Oct. 15th...anybody going and do you know where the Dolphins stay when they come up here and if its possible to get pics or autos???

You're welcome to join us anytime bro. My understanding from the manager of the sportz bar, "Miami" Mike is that they stay at a hotel in Morristown?! I don't think I'm making that up. I can find out for you later for sure.

Slappy8800
08-11-2006, 06:13 PM
You're welcome to join us anytime bro. My understanding from the manager of the sportz bar, "Miami" Mike is that they stay at a hotel in Morristown?! I don't think I'm making that up. I can find out for you later for sure.

really? morristown?!..i work in morristown....intersting

njfinfan
08-12-2006, 05:26 AM
really? morristown?!..i work in morristown....intersting

I'm pretty sure. I'm going to call Mike later and check.

njfinfan
08-13-2006, 06:39 PM

I am wrong about my reply. I spoke with Mike today and he said that the team stays at the Sheraton at the Meadowlands while they're here. He further stated that they do sign autographs and pose for pics in the lobby of the hotel before the game.

njfinfan
08-13-2006, 06:41 PM
what is the phone number at the sportz bar ?

I'll be at the game in Tampa..

would like to call in and give an update for all the jersey dolfans !

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2006-08/24854641.jpg

:band:

The number is 973-887-1300. Have fun at the game.

Slappy8800
08-14-2006, 07:25 PM
I am wrong about my reply. I spoke with Mike today and he said that the team stays at the Sheraton at the Meadowlands while they're here. He further stated that they do sign autographs and pose for pics in the lobby of the hotel before the game.

sweetness thanks

Slainte
08-15-2006, 11:54 AM
Nice.....Thanks njfinfan.....gonna have to book a room that night and look for some Dolphins

njfinfan
08-16-2006, 04:49 AM
Nice.....Thanks njfinfan.....gonna have to book a room that night and look for some Dolphins

I'm incorrect again - I apologize. Mike called because he apparently read this thread and wanted correct information out there - thanks Miami. The players gather in the lobby of the hotel to sign autographs the night BEFORE the game, NOT the morning of. Once again, I apologize for the confusion.

Mary

miami_mike
08-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Hey all - this is Miami Mike. Looking forward to seeing you all this Saturday at the tailgate party. Lots of food, prizes, giveaways, music. Don't forget to wear your Dolphins gear and I guarantee you a Dolphins pre-season victory.

When you come, introduce yourself to Miami Mike, Michael Clark (xiidaen) or Mary (njfinfan).

You'll have a great time! Go Phins!

Game on!

FINintheMOON
08-17-2006, 02:12 PM
An urgent meeting! I like it.:lol:

Option is still open bubba!!!:lol:

njfinfan
08-19-2006, 05:34 AM
Attention all NJ and NY Dolfans:

The event we've all been waiting for is here. It's the one - the only -

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2006 PRE-SEASON TAILGATE PARTY

Saturday August 19, 2006
Our Miami Dolphins vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Game starts at 7:30
FREE Barbecue starts at 4:30

Live music! Giveaways and prizes! Come check out the new Dolphin Den!

One rule - you must be in Dolphin gear to party with us. Bring along the Dolphin family - Fin Jr.'s!

Call for all other pre-season games. Miami Mike - 973-887-1300. The Sportz Bar is inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover, NJ. The address is 130 Route 10 West, East Hanover, New Jersey.

This is one Dolfan event you DO NOT want to miss! This is our year! Come be part of it!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/maryebevan/titansgame.jpg

This is us at the Sportz Bar the first game of the season year before last for the Titans game!

This is it everyone! The day for the party is here. Come on up everyone and join us for this truly unique party!

cnc66
08-19-2006, 06:47 AM
awesome Mary...please tell Mike I said HELLO !

njfinfan
08-19-2006, 07:42 AM
awesome Mary...please tell Mike I said HELLO !

:up: Will do Marty! Have you ever talked to him through here?

FINintheMOON
08-19-2006, 11:50 AM
This is it everyone! The day for the party is here. Come on up everyone and join us for this truly unique party!

Hi Mary,

I will be on my way in about an hour or so. I am SIKED about getting a chance to meet all of you!

See ya soon!!!:dolphins: :cooldude:

njfinfan
08-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Hi Mary,

I will be on my way in about an hour or so. I am SIKED about getting a chance to meet all of you!

See ya soon!!!:dolphins: :cooldude:

AWESOME! Drive safe. I'm heading out about 2:30 and will be there about 3:00. If you're already there by then, you'll see my car - it's a black Altima with Dolphins magnets and hats all over it.

See you soon.

Slappy8800
08-19-2006, 01:22 PM
ill be there around 5ish... :woot:

DanStillStands
08-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Hope everyone had a great time.. I will try and catch the next party!!!:dolphins:

njfinfan
08-20-2006, 06:14 AM
Hope everyone had a great time.. I will try and catch the next party!!!:dolphins:

How are you guys and the baby? As you cam imagine, we had a GREAT time. Lots of new Dolfan faces and alot of people brought their fin jr. babies. No need to keep yours home. :D We'll see you next time.

xiidaen
08-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Great to see all the Finheavener's at the party -- looking forward to seeing most of you back for the kickoff party vs the Steelers!