PDA

View Full Version : Millionaire to Challenge $90M Divorce

Spray Mucus
08-03-2006, 03:50 PM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060803/D8J93FVG0.html

honesty what can any person do for/or to another person to get $90M?

Roman529
08-03-2006, 04:14 PM
I think Anna Nicole Smith got $90 million as well, from the estate of the Texas oil billionaire who died a few years after Anna "gold dug" her way into his life.

ch19079
08-03-2006, 05:30 PM
I think Anna Nicole Smith got $90 million as well, from the estate of the Texas oil billionaire who died a few years after Anna "gold dug" her way into his life.
Yeah but that is diffrent, she married him after he was rich and so old he would die soon.

The people in the article were married for 29 years and started out with "nothing". And the guy still has over a billion in the bank. Im sure he will be just fine.

he should be thanking the judge he let him off with only giving up 37% of his total assets instead of the standard 50%.

lazareth
08-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Yeah but that is diffrent, she married him after he was rich and so old he would die soon.

The people in the article were married for 29 years and started out with "nothing". And the guy still has over a billion in the bank. Im sure he will be just fine.

he should be thanking the judge he let him off with only giving up 37% of his total assets instead of the standard 50%.
imagine that, me agreeing with a bills fan :rolleyes:

:wink: :chuckle:

Celtkin
08-03-2006, 06:09 PM

I agree.

ih8brady
08-03-2006, 07:29 PM

Still BS though. If he earned the money, he should keep it.