PDA

View Full Version : Man Accused of Tapping Power for 14 Years

Spray Mucus
08-03-2006, 03:55 PM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060802/D8J8GGG80.html

and he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those medling authorities.

Timmy54
08-04-2006, 09:23 AM
Thats an awesome idea, i bet his electric bills were in the area of 25 bucks. You would think the meter reader would get suppicious after a few months of seeing all the lights on but not having to report much power usage

greatwade
08-04-2006, 12:51 PM
in for a quicky (quiche if you are president)

Greetings from georgous Montana. Climbed an 8800 foot mountain. Slept under the stars. Having a thoroughly enjoyable time.

Unfortunately, news from back home is not as positive. Apparently not only did the 7 condo commandos deny my purchase. I am being evicted. No shoot.

So, not only do I wish I had tapped power. I may have to come up with sinister means of retaliating against these farks.

So, in less than a month, Boynton Beach or Delray Beach here I come. So long Pompton! Anyone have an estate or mcmansion they'd like to part with.

You're my boy, Spray. Timmy, ya aint so bad yourself. Hope things are well on the FH front. Place aint the same with me out of town, eh? Happy Lappy peeps.

Spray Mucus
08-04-2006, 01:10 PM
in for a quicky (quiche if you are president)

Greetings from georgous Montana. Climbed an 8800 foot mountain. Slept under the stars. Having a thoroughly enjoyable time.

Unfortunately, news from back home is not as positive. Apparently not only did the 7 condo commandos deny my purchase. I am being evicted. No shoot.

So, not only do I wish I had tapped power. I may have to come up with sinister means of retaliating against these farks.

So, in less than a month, Boynton Beach or Delray Beach here I come. So long Pompton! Anyone have an estate or mcmansion they'd like to part with.

You're my boy, Spray. Timmy, ya aint so bad yourself. Hope things are well on the FH front. Place aint the same with me out of town, eh? Happy Lappy peeps.

I see you got yourself a nice googurt powered computer.

As for the eviction, I have a spair room, just no bringing your men home before 8pm and use your own whip creme from now on.

If you want to come up with a plot to take down the man, I'm in! I have a really cool thundercats sword I've been itching to put to use.

be safe out there!

greatwade
08-04-2006, 01:43 PM
I see you got yourself a nice googurt powered computer.

As for the eviction, I have a spair room, just no bringing your men home before 8pm and use your own whip creme from now on.

If you want to come up with a plot to take down the man, I'm in! I have a really cool thundercats sword I've been itching to put to use.

be safe out there!
will do, Mr. Mucus.

almost out of googurt, so this will be my last post. I know, I know, always with the premature postulation. Always leaving you thoroughly unsatisfied, longing for more.

I'm just a bit nervous about the spair room. A spare room, yeah, but a spair room sounds like some kind of sex dungeon. If that is the case, expedia.com here I come. Have Mikey make the necessary preparation-Hs.

ta-ta. Thunder, thunder, thunder CATS. I have the t-shirt (fo really) to go with your man sword.