PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Positional Rankings - QBs

arsenal
08-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Ok ive devised formulas for determining my own rankings for fantasy football... I've been wasting hours at work getting everything set up for getting these rankings and I just finished the initial QB rankings... now i'll still have some tweaks with certain variables, but heres how it is so far...

These rankigns are based on a formula based on Fantasy pts per game last season, good passing Ds they play against, injury proneness (is that a word?), potential, starting stability (could be pulled, such as volek with young behind him, etc), and how the team either improved or worsened in the passing department from last season (philly got worse losing TO, Seattle worsened losing hutchinson, cleveland improved with oline imporvements, return of winslow, etc), umm and i think maybe one more thing... but either way its a mix of opinion and stats

so heres the initial QB rankings, just looking for opinions
Payton Manning
Hasselbeck
Brady
Palmer
Culpepper
Bulger
Plummer
Roethlisberger
Delhomme
Eli Manning
Mcnabb
Bledsoe
Warner
Green
Carr
Rivers
Leftwich
Brunell
Simms
Volek
Brees
Frye
Favre
Johnson
Brooks
Smith
Mcnair
Kitna
Vick
Grossman
McCown
Losman
Pennington
Holcomb
Boller
Harrington

and remember this is just based on fantasy points, not whos better or who is worse... opinions? questions on why they fell where they did? just looking for feedback