PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Porter Video

xxAQUA JOSHUAxx
08-03-2006, 06:10 PM
I KNOW IT LOADS A BIT BUT JERRY PORTER BEATS CHAMP BAILEY ALL THE TIME.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urWYvlo22yo

Alex44
08-03-2006, 06:15 PM
So whats the point?

Porter has been a career underachiever who cant handle being the #2 guy, and if he thinks he can come in and beat Chambers for the #1 spot he is crazy. Not to mention the Raiders want TWO first rounders for him, which is insane.

Besides if you play a corner twice a year you will have some catches against them I dont see the big deal

xxAQUA JOSHUAxx
08-03-2006, 06:19 PM
In that video he shows great route running and break away speed just like chambers and if he does come here he will definitly get the number 2 spot

ThePats
08-03-2006, 06:28 PM
So whats the point?

Porter has been a career underachiever who cant handle being the #2 guy, and if he thinks he can come in and beat Chambers for the #1 spot he is crazy. Not to mention the Raiders want TWO first rounders for him, which is insane.

Besides if you play a corner twice a year you will have some catches against them I dont see the big deal
Underachiever? What?

I agree with most of your post but he isnt an under achiever. I dont like Porter but still that doesnt make him an "under achiever". Considering hes been a #2 reciever heres the average when he has played at least 15 games a season...

52.5 Receptions.
712 Yards
6 TD's.

Is that overwhelming? Not really. But for a #2 reciever thats not necesarily under achiever. Hes getting more consistent, past two years average...

70 receptions.
970 Yards.
7 TD's.

He isnt necesarily a great #1 but he could put up even better stats if he was #1. A very quality #2 reciever I'd say.

HybridPHIN 23
08-03-2006, 08:19 PM
someone also posted that in the Jerry Porter thread. :tongue:

Alex44
08-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Underachiever? What?

I agree with most of your post but he isnt an under achiever. I dont like Porter but still that doesnt make him an "under achiever". Considering hes been a #2 reciever heres the average when he has played at least 15 games a season...

52.5 Receptions.
712 Yards
6 TD's.

Is that overwhelming? Not really. But for a #2 reciever thats not necesarily under achiever. Hes getting more consistent, past two years average...

70 receptions.
970 Yards.
7 TD's.

He isnt necesarily a great #1 but he could put up even better stats if he was #1. A very quality #2 reciever I'd say.

Im just saying for a guy who has all his talent its under achieving, Moss was injured a lot last year and he was the go to guy.....and he didnt put up monster numbers like someone with his talent should. Thats all