PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens Book?

DolfanGermany
08-04-2006, 08:27 AM
Anyone read TO's book yet?
Is it worth to read? Wanna know what was goning on between him and Mcnabb.

Dolfan1034
08-04-2006, 01:42 PM
I read his first book, Catch This, but I think he has another one out that you're talking about. The first one was pretty good, about his childhood, which was a little rough, all the way through college and up to the 49'ers. It ended when he was traded to Philly.

DolfanGermany
08-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Yeah I was talking about the new one called "T.O.", didn't know he had another one:confused:

ponchovilla
08-04-2006, 05:30 PM
I want to read it as much as I want to read Rosie O'donalds new book "How one woman can kill the View".

Dolfan1034
08-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Yeah I was talking about the new one called "T.O.", didn't know he had another one:confused:
Yeah I had to do some report for school, an autobiography, a while back. I went to the book store, while everything with the Eagles was going down and thought it might be interesting. I'll probably end up reading his new one.

I used to hate this guy, but after I read his book, I have a ton of respect for him. People think I'm crazy and laugh when I say that but you just gotta understand him, and once you do, he's not that bad.

When he does his celebrations, he said he's not looking for attention or to stir things up, he just doesn't care what other people think. If you scored a TD in the NFL can you honestly say you wouldn't celebrate? Yeah sometimes he takes it too far, but that's just Terrell Owens, that's what he knows, and how he was brought up. He was brought up very strictly and told to never let anybody push him around or worry about what other people think or say about him. I guess you just have to read it to understand.

Prophet
08-04-2006, 05:53 PM
I read the first chapter in a bookstore. Garbage.

Dors156
08-04-2006, 06:36 PM
im reading it right now.its ok i was suprised about him and donovans relationship in how bad it was

DolfanGermany
08-05-2006, 07:30 AM
how much does it cost?

Dors156
08-05-2006, 10:21 AM
well i got it for 25 bucks.i was mad it was that much but i had to read it.i just wanted to see what really went down between the two

Metal Panda
08-05-2006, 02:57 PM
It's probably self-aggrandizing, ghostwritten crap.

Somehow I doubt the dude is literate enough to write in a book-friendly way, so like most sports books, for every sentence he contributed, the co-writing author filled in the rest of the blanks.

and it just seems boring. won't read it.

Metal Panda
08-05-2006, 03:00 PM
well i got it for 25 bucks.i was mad it was that much but i had to read it.i just wanted to see what really went down between the two

then give Donovan a call.

Fresh
08-05-2006, 03:21 PM
I read some of Catch This, but I got bored really fast (I read great, but it's not a hobby of mine).

Chad Johnson needs to come out with a book. That would be as entertaining as they come.