PDA

View Full Version : Tutor says sex assaults are sacred ritual

BAMAPHIN 22
08-04-2006, 11:21 AM
A man accused of sexually assaulting nine boys with physical or mental disabilities told a judge that having sex with children is a sacred ritual protected by civil rights laws.

Phillip Distasio, who said he is the leader of a church called Arcadian Fields Ministries, represented himself at his pretrial hearing Wednesday. He is charged with 74 counts including rape, pandering obscenity to minors and corrupting another with drugs.

"I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years," he said in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Wednesday. "The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

Distasio said some of his congregants are among the victims in this case. Distaciois accused of molesting two disabled boys he tutored at his home and raping seven autistic boys at a Cleveland school for special-needs students where he was a teacher's aide. All but one of the victims were under 13.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/sex.ritual.ap/index.html

SpurzN703
08-04-2006, 01:08 PM
I dont even want to try and imagine what this would look like in real life. Sick man needs to be locked up for good

ch19079
08-04-2006, 01:18 PM
The sick **** should have fun being a congregant of a new religion... Its called "New Fish".

NMNB
08-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Hmmm, well I have this sacred ritual of hitting pedophiles in the head with a baseball bat...

Dolfan984
08-04-2006, 04:26 PM
I hope he has fun in prison. You know what they do to child molesters there...

Muck
08-04-2006, 05:49 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

FIN-IN-RI
08-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Mind Boggeling.

Alex44
08-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Some people are just sick :nono:

Lloyd Christmas
08-04-2006, 07:17 PM
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/406/406_busted.gif

Ah, that's the episode with the National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes! (NAMBLA!):D

Dolphin1184
08-04-2006, 07:18 PM
:shakeno:

Metal Panda
08-05-2006, 11:32 AM
A man accused of sexually assaulting nine boys with physical or mental disabilities told a judge that having sex with children is a sacred ritual protected by civil rights laws.

Phillip Distasio, who said he is the leader of a church called Arcadian Fields Ministries, represented himself at his pretrial hearing Wednesday. He is charged with 74 counts including rape, pandering obscenity to minors and corrupting another with drugs.

"I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years," he said in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Wednesday. "The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex.

Normally at least some of these people can come up with arguments with more weight than this. I mean, they're all wrong, but usually at least their rationalizations are normally better.

Children under 13 can 'technically' consent to sex, if your definition of "consent" equates to either not saying no or willingly doing it...but it's normally either due to fear of the offending party/respect for elder authority or the fact that their brain is still developing and their decision making skills aren't so sharp.

so the argument that children can consent is......bogus. If that's the case, why don't we just remove the child labor laws. After all, if we ask 14 year old Timmy to work 50 hours a week, and he says "yes" because you're an older authority figure, he consented, right?

Idiocy. It amazes me how every low-class movement turns into a pseudo-political crusade when folks like these get arrested. It reminded me of the time this twit on a political message board I visited (a place where the conversations were very intelligent for the most part) said he respected rapists and murderers as they were "operating on a higher level". That went over well :)