PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins vs Bills Sept 17

elroy321j
08-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Im going to my first Dolphins game that day and i was wondering is there anything going on around the stadium and is there a place where you can stand and watch all the players drive up and\or walk in. Ive been some falcons games and a cowboys game and they had stuff like that so was just wondering.

PhinsRock
08-04-2006, 08:19 PM
No idea, but do suggest you thank the good Lord it's in Sept. and not snowing like crazy! Have a great time watching the Phins destroy the Bills.

phish729
08-04-2006, 08:23 PM
yea usually u can stand on the side of the satadium when the buses pull up and watch them get off i drive by it everytime i got to park for the game

FatDudz
08-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Yeah, I'm going to that game too! Looking forward to the bills getting crushed.

DolfanTom
08-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Im going to my first Dolphins game that day and i was wondering is there anything going on around the stadium and is there a place where you can stand and watch all the players drive up and\or walk in. Ive been some falcons games and a cowboys game and they had stuff like that so was just wondering.

I used to do this years ago in the late 80s/early 90s. There is a place where players can come out on the side of the stadium. You usually see a bunch of fans flocking there after the game. Got several autographs there - Shula, Duper, Clayton, Oliver, Jarv. Williams, T. Stradford. Couldn't get near Marino as he was always swarmed - but a younger friend of mine did. It's fun, but you outgrow it as you get older.

Anyways - let's all tailgate!!!

And welcome Newbie!

DolfanTom
08-08-2006, 03:25 PM
BTW, you mean December 17th :boohoo:

Mephistopheles
08-10-2006, 04:37 PM
I might go to the game.

:dolphins:

DolfanTom
08-11-2006, 12:35 AM
9/17 :wink:

in miami

My bad! But hey, if anyone's going to Barfalo, 12/17, make a post to one of the various threads!