PDA

View Full Version : The Pats Fans' Guide to Smack-Talk!

Colorado Dolfan
08-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Yes, you too can talk smack like the best of the Patsies fans!!!

Here's how, in 5 easy steps...

1. Smilies are your friend. No matter how idiotic or lame your post is adding smilies instantly makes it an "pwnage"!!!

2. Throw out your own sexuality as an insult. Hetero males don't like being called gay, but thankfully, if they throw it back at you it can't hurt! Be proud of your rainbow fruitiness and use it as a weapon!

3. If the smack doesn't work once, try it again 5 posts later. It's bound to be funny this time!

4. Be sure to copy the folks smacking against you. Their smack is undoubtedly better, so copy it, change "Patsies" to "Dolphags" and you have an instant winner!!!

5. Be sure to post that you owned the enemy even though you definitely haven't. Your fellow losers will back you up!

Good luck, Patsies! You have undertaken a major journey in trying to out-smack the 'Phins fans. But, if you just use your imagination, you, too, can at least pretend to not be a loser for a few posts...

retired opfinistic
08-04-2006, 10:22 PM
Yes, you too can talk smack like the best of the Patsies fans!!!

Here's how, in 5 easy steps...

1. Smilies are your friend. No matter how idiotic or lame your post is adding smilies instantly makes it an "pwnage"!!!

2. Throw out your own sexuality as an insult. Hetero males don't like being called gay, but thankfully, if they throw it back at you it can't hurt! Be proud of your rainbow fruitiness and use it as a weapon!

3. If the smack doesn't work once, try it again 5 posts later. It's bound to be funny this time!

4. Be sure to copy the folks smacking against you. Their smack is undoubtedly better, so copy it, change "Patsies" to "Dolphags" and you have an instant winner!!!

5. Be sure to post that you owned the enemy even though you definitely haven't. Your fellow losers will back you up!

Good luck, Patsies! You have undertaken a major journey in trying to out-smack the 'Phins fans. But, if you just use your imagination, you, too, can at least pretend to not be a loser for a few posts...
6. Pound your pud in self-affirmation each time someone responds to your post.

BradyGodofFish
08-04-2006, 10:23 PM
6. Pound your pud in self-affirmation each time someone responds to your post.

so you spank your monkey in excitement reading all of the post made by pat fans? dang you must be the biggest h0m0 here! LOL

retired opfinistic
08-04-2006, 10:25 PM
:shakeno:
so you spank your monkey in excitement reading all of the post made by pat fans? dang you must be the biggest h0m0 here! LOL:shakeno: Sorry dude, I'm not a Patsie.

Colorado Dolfan
08-04-2006, 10:27 PM
:shakeno: :shakeno: Sorry dude, I'm not a Patsie.

Thankfully, I don't have a good imagination... but you gotta feel a little sorry for BGoF's keyboard...:tongue:

ThePats
08-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Thankfully, I don't have a good imagination... but you gotta feel a little sorry for BGoF's keyboard...:tongue:
Patsies...I remember Ronnie or Icey kept saying "Pasties". There is something wrong with him.

Colorado Dolfan
08-04-2006, 10:48 PM
7. Make sure your post can be boiled down to the primaries of "Nuh, uh... you suck, h0m0! Owned!"

retired opfinistic
08-04-2006, 11:18 PM
Thankfully, I don't have a good imagination... but you gotta feel a little sorry for BGoF's keyboard...:tongue:buka ke was never intended for keyboards.

EBMisfit
08-05-2006, 11:38 AM
so you spank your monkey in excitement reading all of the post made by pat fans? dang you must be the biggest h0m0 here! LOL
8. Pretend that one of your and your Patsy boyfriends' favorite activities is actually one of the Dolphin fan's (or fans') favorite activities.

EBMisfit
08-05-2006, 11:42 AM
Thankfully, I don't have a good imagination... but you gotta feel a little sorry for BGoF's keyboard...:tongue:Patsies...I remember Ronnie or Icey kept saying "Pasties". There is something wrong with him.9. Does your response have little to nothing to do with the post you are replying to? Don't worry. It's all good as long as you can keep deluding yourself that you rawk!

like2god
08-05-2006, 12:17 PM
10. If someone asks you a direct question, just ignore them and continue to post whore yourself all over the FH boards instead of getting laid.

11. If you want to be a Pansies troll on FinHeaven, you must ignore the fact that your "gaydar" is actually picking up signs of homosexuality from you and not the FinHeaven members. That gaydar warning signal tolls for you, Pansies fan.

retired opfinistic
08-05-2006, 08:23 PM
12. Live with the fact that your QB is a closet queen who will reveal all upon retirement and defend his manhood as if it were your own. :shakeno:

EBMisfit
08-05-2006, 08:39 PM
10. If someone asks you a direct question, just ignore them and continue to post whore yourself all over the FH boards instead of getting laid.10a.
I dont respond to post whore idiots. Go outside...get a life. :tongue:Accuse others of being a "post whore idiot" while racking up ~172 posts of your own meaningless drivel in your first ~24-48 hours on the forum.

fin1
08-07-2006, 04:58 PM

No that's your itfriend Kinzua. Look for the pud pounding icon on non funny smack on anything she puts out.