PDA

View Full Version : Great news for Miami residents

Migs182005
04-14-2003, 11:17 PM
Well, maybe for some,

but Miami Beach police are now arresting people that have their car bases booming real loud.

you know, you're sitting in ur car, and the car next to you has their base on full blast and ur car is vibrating.

It's really annoying, but now it's going to stop. :tongue:

Hopefully it will also apply to Miami-Dade. :D

They are also cracking down on public urination.

I got it all off NBC6 tonight

ohall
04-14-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Migs182005
Well, maybe for some,

but Miami Beach police are now arresting people that have their car bases booming real loud.

you know, you're sitting in ur car, and the car next to you has their base on full blast and ur car is vibrating.

They are also cracking down on public urination.

Depends what they're playing Migs! :dance:

Oliver...

Migs182005
04-14-2003, 11:30 PM
Any music.

When you hear that base just go

boom, boom, boom,

it doesn't matter what type of music it is, it's still annoying when things in your own car start shaking.

dolfan06
04-15-2003, 01:26 AM
Any music.

When you hear that base just go

boom, boom, boom,

it doesn't matter what type of music it is, it's still annoying when things in your own car start shaking. that could be good or that could be bad, i live in california, but sometimes my radio goes boom, boom, boom!;)

Muck
04-15-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Like Trick Daddy say, M'er F the police..
:zerosix:

Yeah, Flava Flav used to say the same thing till the cops saved his life. :rolleyes: Everybody's a badass in rap music.

I'm 23. And I like my music loud. But there's a time and place for everything. All that bass is loud and annoying (in cars). What purpose could it possibly serve?? I didn't ask to hear your music inside my house. Just like that stupid ass whistle mod on those Oakland mufflers. Whenever I hear that thunder behind my house at night....especially after a long workday.....I wanna throw a rock. You disturb me, I'll disturb you back.

One more thing. If you're gonna run big subwoofers.....tighten up the trunk. Newsflash: the rattling metal is just sad.

WharfRat
04-15-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Muck
Yeah, Flava Flav used to say the same thing till the cops saved his life. :rolleyes: Everybody's a badass in rap music.

I'm 23. And I like my music loud. But there's a time and place for everything. All that bass is loud and annoying (in cars). What purpose could it possibly serve?? I didn't ask to hear your music inside my house. Just like that stupid ass whistle mod on those Oakland mufflers. Whenever I hear that thunder behind my house at night....especially after a long workday.....I wanna throw a rock. You disturb me, I'll disturb you back.

One more thing. If you're gonna run big subwoofers.....tighten up the trunk. Newsflash: the rattling metal is just sad.

:lolcry:

:hail: Muck!!

My thoughts exactly!

ohall
04-15-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Muck

... and I could never have a car sound system or a home sound system without sub woofers. Thank God for Alpine, Kenwood and Bazooka!

Oliver...

dolfan06
04-15-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Oliver
... and I could never have a car sound system or a home sound system without sub woofers. Thank God for Alpine, Kenwood and Bazooka!

Oliver... the only trouble with the loud music, better not be crossin an intersection with an ambulance comin thru with its siren goin!;) :tongue:

Muck
04-15-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Oliver

Oliver...

Oh me too. Gotta have a good low end. But I'm not trying to wake my neighbors up (the cool ones anyway) either. :)

inFINSible
04-15-2003, 08:42 AM
Well, maybe for some,

**They are also cracking down on public urination.**

Damn!........I need the loud bass to cover up the sound of me relieving myself in the car......:toliet:

dolfan06
04-15-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Damn!........I need the loud bass to cover up the sound of me relieving myself in the car......:toliet: just get a dog, then you can blame it on him!:D

Peebs
04-15-2003, 09:50 AM
I wish they'd adopt this in NY. There are some people that come down my street with the bass booming so loud it rattles my front picture window on my house!! :eek:

WharfRat
04-15-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Damn!........I need the loud bass to cover up the sound of me relieving myself in the car......:toliet:

I think in your case... they can hear it anyway :rolleyes:

:nana:

Justasportsfan
04-15-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
that could be good or that could be bad, i live in california, but sometimes my radio goes boom, boom, boom!;)

Your radio goes boom, boom playing your Barbara Steisand songs? :lol: :jk:

dolfan06
04-15-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by justafan
Your radio goes boom, boom playing your Barbara Steisand songs? :lol: :jk: i'm very patriotic, actually i have toby keiths "courtesy of the red, white and blue" in right now!:tongue:

Prime Time
04-17-2003, 12:23 AM
This is a retarted rule! Why the hell would you arrest someone...fgive thema ticket but not arrest them....this is a gay LAW

WharfRat
04-17-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Dolphins2002
This is a retarted rule! Why the hell would you arrest someone...fgive thema ticket but not arrest them....this is a gay LAW

It's called disturbing the peace... an arrestable offence in a lot of states....

Fresh
04-17-2003, 01:50 AM
Police? What's that? Keep Friday nights jumpin..

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/04/10a-1.gif

dolfan06
04-17-2003, 02:00 AM
have your radio blastin and pull in front of an ambulance, you'll wish a ticket was all you got!