PDA

View Full Version : Thee Bruce Dickinson!!!!!

Bodzilla29
04-14-2003, 11:24 PM
oh man.....that was one of my favorite skits ever!!! i was going around for months saying "that needs a little more cow bell"......my girlfriend thought i was insane(as she too needed a little more cow bell!! haha)

i swear man, every song i heard that had anything remotely close to the sound of a cowbell was instantly cool.....hahahahahah

too good man......classic

bruce dickinson is a musical genious!!!!!

WharfRat
04-14-2003, 11:30 PM
:huh:

Muck
04-14-2003, 11:31 PM
"I need more cowbell!!".

Fresh
04-14-2003, 11:40 PM
your girl? :hump:

BruceDickinson
04-14-2003, 11:44 PM
Definitely the best skit ever. Christopher Walken is the man.
I seriously think i have a problem with it though.
I have an aol sn BRUCEDlCKlINSON haha and in my Madden online leagues for PS2 my coach is Bruce Dickinson. All my press conferences have to do to with some little nuances in the skit. Most people dont get it, but the ones that do love it, lol.

I tell you one thing though, i put my pants on..one leg at a time just like the rest of yas, but when im done... i make gold records. Say it baby!

Fresh
04-15-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by BruceDickinson

I tell you one thing though, i put my pants on..one leg at a time just like the rest of yas, but when im done... i make gold records. Say it baby!

Sounds like that guy Tony Romono or whatever his name is, the singer from Hey Arnold..

:infins:

Muck
04-15-2003, 01:19 AM
I like the "Buddy Mills" skits they've been doing every week. The one with Chris Kattan as the washed up Vegas comedian with the old bewildered drummer. :lol: