PDA

View Full Version : Ty Law Shows Up Fat at Chiefs Camp

WorstTrollEver
08-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Yep, fat and slow Ty Law is saying he wished he had a few more weeks to get into better playing shape. He is quoted as saying: "I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting to sign with a team until later in the summer. I thought I'd have more time to get my work in."

It's a good thing BB was smart enough not to give this clown his doughnut money.

Ty should love KC. I heard they have great ribs.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/jeffri_chadiha/08/03/kcchiefs.postcard/

Metal Panda
08-06-2006, 11:38 AM
You got the article wrong. Ty Law didn't show up fat at Chiefs camp.

He showed the Chiefs up at Fat Camp.

305TillIDie
08-06-2006, 12:01 PM
:eating:

retired opfinistic
08-06-2006, 12:11 PM
You got the article wrong. Ty Law didn't show up fat at Chiefs camp.

He showed the Chiefs up at Fat Camp.:lol: Was that a bottle in front of me? Or a frontal lobotomy?

Ronnie 23
08-06-2006, 12:37 PM
what a loser

Kinzua
08-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Yep, fat and slow Ty Law is saying he wished he had a few more weeks to get into better playing shape. He is quoted as saying: "I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting to sign with a team until later in the summer. I thought I'd have more time to get my work in."

It's a good thing BB was smart enough not to give this clown his doughnut money.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/jeffri_chadiha/08/03/kcchiefs.postcard/

I think Ty shares trainers with Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson! :D

CDNPHIN
08-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Five year deal for Law!!!:lol: :sidelol: :lol: :sidelol: Good Luck!!! Surprised the Bills didn't give him 10 years!........

cnc66
08-06-2006, 05:53 PM
hahaha, all those guys BEGGING for that chump should be happy he is hurting an enemy instead of us..

Ronnie 23
08-06-2006, 09:07 PM

and your gay:D

Perfect23
08-06-2006, 09:31 PM

shut up no name sex:tongue:

Kinzua
08-06-2006, 11:05 PM

And you're dumber than a log -- with a command of the written word that proves it. :)

Kinzua
08-06-2006, 11:08 PM
shut up no name sex:tongue:

Why, don't you want to be reminded that your mighty Carp are likely to start a guy who's so bad that Buffalo cut him before the mandatory minicamp because he had less than a zero chance to make the team??? :sidelol:

Capt. Dick
08-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Why, don't you want to be reminded that your mighty Carp are likely to start a guy who's so bad that Buffalo cut him before the mandatory minicamp because he had less than a zero chance to make the team??? :sidelol:

Uh Ma`am, you keep equating a carp with a mammal. Home schooled?

:cap:

Perfect23
08-07-2006, 01:13 AM

obviously I dont u dumb Broad

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Why, don't you want to be reminded that your mighty Carp are likely to start a guy who's so bad that Buffalo cut him before the mandatory minicamp because he had less than a zero chance to make the team??? :sidelol::shakeno: I wish I knew the history between you and Bennie....

steeda
08-07-2006, 10:12 AM
:shakeno: I wish I knew the history between you and Bennie....

I'd rather not know what they have done together... :lol:

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Uh Ma`am, you keep equating a carp with a mammal. Home schooled?

:cap:

You Carppies keep thinking dolphins can play football. Water polo, maybe, but football? :sidelol:

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 10:28 AM
obviously I dont u dumb Broad :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Awwww ....

Here's a hanky, little boy. Wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and face the ugly truth: no team with Seth McKinney and Bennie Anderson vying for starting right guard is going to win 10 games, much less the 12 or 13 so many of you Carppies seem to think they've already won.

The only good thing about that duo at RG is your QBs will see the defenders coming ... Kelly and JP didn't have weren't so lucky because ol' Bennie played LG in Buffalo.

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 10:31 AM
I'd rather not know what they have done together... :lol:I think a 'donkey punch' was involved.

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 10:36 AM
:shakeno: I wish I knew the history between you and Bennie....

Very simple. I'm a Bills fan. I watched Bennie's failures first hand. He cannot pass block, which is why Baltimore said "cya". His "look out!" blocks contributed immeasurably to the QB fumbles, INTs, and INCs, and they nearly got Kelly Holcomb killed in the KC game.

Well, now he's your problem -- or more precisely, Daunte, Joey, and Cleo's!

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Very simple. I'm a Bills fan. I watched Bennie's failures first hand. He cannot pass block, which is why Baltimore said "cya". His "look out!" blocks contributed immeasurably to the QB fumbles, INTs, and INCs, and they nearly got Kelly Holcomb killed in the KC game.

Well, now he's your problem -- or more precisely, Daunte, Joey, and Cleo's!you may have heard of this NFL concept called coaching. HH took our OL which looked like swiss cheese and made them a cohesive unit. I'm sure Bennie will be fine down here. When your team gets a coaching staff you may see some players living up to their potential as well. Then there's Losman, or should I say Lostcause?

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 11:04 AM
you may have heard of this NFL concept called coaching. HH took our OL which looked like swiss cheese and made them a cohesive unit. I'm sure Bennie will be fine down here. When your team gets a coaching staff you may see some players living up to their potential as well. Then there's Losman, or should I say Lostcause?

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Keep whistlin' past the graveyard, Opie!!! I wish Houck luck with Bennie and Seth, but the truth is, he's tryin' to polish turds!

Opening day against the Steelers is going to be Episode One of As the Carp Descend: Carp Imitate George Custer at the Little Big Horn (Heinz Field)!

like2god
08-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Awwww ....

Here's a hanky, little boy. Wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and face the ugly truth: no team with Seth McKinney and Bennie Anderson vying for starting right guard is going to win 10 games, much less the 12 or 13 so many of you Carppies seem to think they've already won.

The only good thing about that duo at RG is your QBs will see the defenders coming ... Kelly and JP didn't have weren't so lucky because ol' Bennie played LG in Buffalo.

ANSWER THE POSTS!!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...3&postcount=29 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2616723&postcount=29)

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...8&postcount=32 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2635828&postcount=32)

You are a sad and pathetic, inbred little girl. :shakeno:

I love how you are "owning" yourself by not answering these posts. It just proves my point even more, that you are afraid of me, afraid of the facts and afraid to admit that you are wrong. :lol:

Alex44
08-07-2006, 11:08 AM
You Carppies keep thinking dolphins can play football. Water polo, maybe, but football? :sidelol:

And Buffalo play football how :confused:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 11:12 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Keep whistlin' past the graveyard, Opie!!! I wish Houck luck with Bennie and Seth, but the truth is, he's tryin' to polish turds!

Opening day against the Steelers is going to be Episode One of As the Carp Descend: Carp Imitate George Custer at the Little Big Horn (Heinz Field)!Don't sweat the O-line, Sweatpeanis!! We won't be winning on luck this year, we'll be winning on skill. How's JP looking??? The next Jim Kelly?

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Don't sweat the O-line, Sweatpeanis!! We won't be winning on luck this year, we'll be winning on skill. How's JP looking??? The next Jim Kelly?

Skill??? :sidelol:

With Seth McKinney or Bennie Anderson playing RG??? :sidelol:

Will Allen at CB??? :sidelol:

Has Jason Allen, your #1 draft pick, signed yet??? :sidelol:

Has gimpy Fumblina finally learned to read defenses after eight years in the league??? :sidelol:

BTW, JP Losman has been looking very good in camp.

Metal Panda
08-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Answer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Posts

like2god
08-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Skill???

With Seth McKinney or Bennie Anderson playing RG???

Will Allen at CB???

Has Jason Allen, your #1 draft pick, signed yet???

Has gimpy Fumblina finally learned to read defenses after eight years in the league???

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Kinzua -"Waaaaaa, I don't want to answer the posts because then everybody will know that I am a Liar. I'll just ignore it and post a bunch of :sidelol: so that I can say that I "owned" somebody, waaaaaaa".

:sidelol:

What a pathetic waste of space you are. You are a liar, a pu$$y, and a know nothing know it all.

:sidelol: indeed

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Robby m'boy, I think your keyboard's on the fritz! :)

like2god
08-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Answer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Posts

:lol: :lol:

Kinzua won't answer the posts because she knows that she is a liar. She is too afraid to admit that she was wrong.

phinphan896
08-07-2006, 11:38 AM
hes been eating at Manny Wrights house lately hasnt he

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Answer The Posts:lol: ad infinitum

Alex44
08-07-2006, 11:40 AM
Kinzua for someone who said that Dolphins cant play football, you still havent answered how a Buffalo does, im truely baffled, share your wisdom with me

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 11:41 AM
hes been eating at Manny Wrights house lately hasnt he

OMG!!! An intelligent statement!!! To bad nobody knows who the "he" who's been eating at Manny Wright's house!

My money's on Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson who reported to Camp Carp slightly larger than advertised!!! :sidelol:

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Kinzua for someone who said that Dolphins cant play football, you still havent answered how a Buffalo does, im truely baffled, share your wisdom with me

Buffalo can kick the ball while running since they have legs. What do dolphins do? Slap at it with their fins while flopping along the ground on their bellies?

I do believe it was Capt Dick who brought zoology.

CDNPHIN
08-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Skill??? :sidelol:

With Seth McKinney or Bennie Anderson playing RG??? :sidelol:

Will Allen at CB??? :sidelol:

Has Jason Allen, your #1 draft pick, signed yet??? :sidelol:

Has gimpy Fumblina finally learned to read defenses after eight years in the league??? :sidelol:

BTW, JP Losman has been looking very good in camp.

JP better be looking more than "very good" with the team,and I use that word lightly, Buffalo is fielding this year.

p.s I heard you're boyfriends on the morning show"WGR550" expecting an 8-8 season, good to see everybody is staying grounded!!!:sidelol:

Perfect23
08-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Awwww ....

Repeat the qbs again alright then

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 12:21 PM
JP better be looking more than "very good" with the team,and I use that word lightly, Buffalo is fielding this year.

p.s I heard you're boyfriends on the morning show"WGR550" expecting an 8-8 season, good to see everybody is staying grounded!!!:sidelol:

Since I don't get WGR where I live (and wouldn't listen to it even if I did), I only know the "personalities" on the station second hand. Except for Howard Simon, most of the rest of the crew don't like the Bills much, so if they think the Bills can go 8-8, then the team must really be looking good (and here I thought it was just me)! :clap:

The Bills have a better chance of winning 8 or 9 games than the Carp have of winning 12 or 13!

like2god
08-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Since I don't get WGR where I live (and wouldn't listen to it even if I did),

Translation - "My trailor park doesn't get the signal because we be way up thur in them thur hills f*cking our kinfolk"

I only know the personalities" on the station second hand.

Translation - "A few of the guys have bought b!owjobs from me in the back alley behind the station, but they refuse to pay me. Oh well, they are bound to pay me sooner or later if I keep going there and sucking them off".

PhinFan0202
08-07-2006, 02:24 PM

Why am i not surprised? If he gets cut by the Cheifs at the end of the year i wouldn't be surprised.

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Why am i not surprised? If he gets cut by the Cheifs at the end of the year i wouldn't be surprised.

There's a lesson here, especially for FishFans ... older, top notch players can very suddenly "lose a step" in a single season. It sounds like BB knew when to shed Law. Lawyer Milloy became a big time liability to the Bills defense last year when it happened to him. Taylor, Thomas, and Traylor are all getting "long in the tooth" and one or more of them might suffer the same this season.

phinphan896
08-07-2006, 06:20 PM
OMG!!! An intelligent statement!!! To bad nobody knows who the "he" who's been eating at Manny Wright's house!

My money's on Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson who reported to Camp Carp slightly larger than advertised!!! :sidelol: i meant Ty Law

Capt. Dick
08-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Buffalo can kick the ball while running since they have legs. What do dolphins do? Slap at it with their fins while flopping along the ground on their bellies?

I do believe it was Capt Dick who brought zoology.

Good Lord.....

I`m gonna put smack aside and I say this with all sincerity.... you need to have more sex.

bigbry
08-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Good Lord.....

I`m gonna put smack aside and I say this with all sincerity.... you need to have more sex.

You may want to qualify that. His dog is damn tired I hear.

BB

Capt. Dick
08-08-2006, 12:24 AM
You may want to qualify that. His dog is damn tired I hear.

BB

Kinzua is a "she", bro.

bigbry
08-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Kinzua is a "she", bro.

ooops!

Hey Capt.

BB

Capt. Dick
08-08-2006, 12:30 AM
ooops!

Hey Capt.

BB

Hiya Bry....kinda slow troll night.

bigbry
08-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Hiya Bry....kinda slow troll night.

It is.
So heres something I pulled off of BZ.

This will warm your heart, especially if you have lost faith in human
kindness. This letter was sent to the principal's office after an
elementary school had sponsored a luncheon for the elderly. An old lady
had received a new radio at the lunch as a door prize, and was writing to say thank you.

Dear Faculty and Students,
God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent senior
citizens' luncheon.

I am 84 years old and live at an Assisted Home for the Aged. All of my
family has passed away. I am all alone now and it's nice to know someone
is thinking of me. God bless you for your kindness to an old forgotten
lady.
My roommate is 95 and always had her own radio. Before I received this one,
she would never let me listen to hers, even when she was napping. The
other day, her radio fell off the night stand and broke into a lot of little pieces.
It was awful and she was in tears.
She asked if she could listen to mine, and I said fuc% you.

Thank you for that opportunity.

Sincerely,
Agnes

Credit to jfreeman at BZ.

BB

Capt. Dick
08-08-2006, 12:37 AM
It is.

had received a new radio at the lunch as a door prize, and was writing to say thank you.

citizens' luncheon.

lady.
other day, her radio fell off the night stand and broke into a lot of little pieces.

Sincerely,
Agnes

BB

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: ......hey wait one, I`ve got something to say....

The Confessor
08-08-2006, 12:37 AM

...and fat

....and ugly.

...and very annoying

Capt. Dick
08-08-2006, 12:40 AM
These new trolls that claim to be pats fans, aren`t, imo. They`re the same trolls who came in here 4 yrs. ago as packers fans. What do you think?

bigbry
08-08-2006, 12:46 AM
These new trolls that claim to be pats fans, aren`t, imo. They`re the same trolls who came in here 4 yrs. ago as packers fans. What do you think?

That thought crossed my mind.
I responded to one...and he left me with the impression he knew me from somewhere. And since I dont go to any Pats boards....?

BB

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 08:46 AM
It is.

citizens' luncheon.

lady.

Sincerely,
Agnes

BB:lol:

EDIT: Upon close examination I found a secret message to Kinzua in BB's post....hmmmmm