PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sick and Tired of all this Tom Brady is Gay Stuff!

Pages : [1] 2

WorstTrollEver
08-05-2006, 04:44 PM
He's had a bunch of hot girlfriends and is currently dating a very beautiful Bridget Moynihan.

I think everyone is just jealous that Tom gets all the championships and all the hot chicks too.

cnc66
08-05-2006, 04:49 PM
pffft phaggot

Colorado Dolfan
08-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Hot chicks love hanging out with gay guys... They can go shopping, hit the spa, watch chick-flicks, eat out at fancy restaurants, and talk about men!:D

Just because he hasn't come out yet doesn't make him straight...:lol:

Metal Panda
08-05-2006, 05:39 PM
anybody who speculates excessively on someone's sexuality as if it has a bearing on their manhood needs to reevaluate themselves. Even if done in jest, because it gets old fast.

I like the depths for football trash talk, but sometimes I feel like I'm in 9th grade with all the "phaggot" and "ur queer" quips thrown around as often as the word "the".

Trackstar
08-05-2006, 05:55 PM
I'm sick and tired of Trolls cluttering up this site.

WorstTrollEver
08-05-2006, 06:16 PM
anybody who speculates excessively on someone's sexuality as if it has a bearing on their manhood needs to reevaluate themselves. Even if done in jest, because it gets old fast.

I like the depths for football trash talk, but sometimes I feel like I'm in 9th grade with all the "phaggot" and "ur queer" quips thrown around as often as the word "the".

I totally agree Rob. Therefore, this thread should be the last time there's any mention of Tom Brady being gay on this MB.

Going forward, Tom Brady should only be referred to as a champion QB and a stud with the ladies.

Great job Rob!

cnc66
08-05-2006, 06:18 PM
knob bobber brady

FIN-IN-RI
08-05-2006, 07:00 PM
brady the bunghole sniffer phaggggottt!

FIN-IN-RI
08-05-2006, 07:03 PM
the man carries a purse wears nail polish and talks like a h0m0. He's gay.

305TillIDie
08-05-2006, 07:04 PM
the man carries a purse wears nail polish and talks like a h0m0. He's gay.:yeahthat:

BlitPhinFan
08-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Hai Guys! Wuts Goin On In Dis Thred?!?!

The Confessor
08-05-2006, 07:08 PM
And in related news, Bill Belligoat has designated that Tom "That cleft in my chin is a result of scrotum banging against it" Brady will not be wearing the traditional Red jersey in pre-season... Belligoat wants to make sure everybody can see him, therefore, this is the color scheme that Brady will be sporting this preseason

http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/rainbow/rainbownew/rainbowfinal.jpg

Brady of course approves:wink:

http://freddiemillions.com/sportsdesk/Tom%20Brady.jpg

FYI: You are correct, I dont think he is any more gay than

this guy is

http://www.richardsimmons.com/images/aboutimg.jpg

WorstTrollEver
08-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Hai Guys! Wuts Goin On In Dis Thred?!?!

I'll tell you wuts goin on in dis thred!

You're fellow Fins fans are violating the edict against referring to Tom Brady as gay! That's wuts goin on!

I think I can understand the jealousy. You had a tough QB from Pitt who couldn't bring home the big one and New England has a pretty boy QB from California who has won three Championships.

I guess that must be very painful, huh? :boohoo:

The Confessor
08-05-2006, 07:21 PM

You're fellow Fins fans are violating the edict against referring to Tom Brady as a gay! That's wuts goin on!

I think I can understand the jealousy. You had a tough QB from Pitt who couldn't bring home the big one and New England has a pretty boy QB from California who has won three Championships.

Oh no that not it at all, congrats on the championships, well deserved...

Oh and btw, your QB lives on a consistant diet of Throat yogurt:wink:

Alex44
08-05-2006, 07:25 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Tom Brady Analy raping more innocent men....when will it end

BlitPhinFan
08-05-2006, 07:32 PM
I'll tell you what's going on in this thread!

Your fellow Fins fans are violating the edict against referring to Tom Brady as gay! That's what's going on!

Fixed! Damn it man, where did you learn how to spell? :shakeno:

The Confessor
08-05-2006, 07:35 PM
http://timekills.org/gallery/albums/Bills/GayBrady.jpg

Tom Brady Analy raping more innocent men....when will it end

NICE:sidelol:

I like the way that #87 is coaxing him on, probably glad that Thomolina isnt hittin him instead.....:wink:

WorstTrollEver
08-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Oh no that not it at all, congrats on the championships, well deserved...

Oh and btw, your QB lives on a consistant diet of Throat yogurt:wink:

Throat yogurt???? Naw, Tom likes salads and sushi.

BTW, speaking of throat yogurt, it looks like one of Saban's boys is about to get some right here:

http://images.chron.com/content/news/photos/04/11/27/lsu.jpg

Alex44
08-05-2006, 07:41 PM

BTW, speaking of throat yogurt, it looks like one of Saban's boys is about to get some right here:

No that is just a player bowing down to the mighty saban :D

The Confessor
08-05-2006, 07:42 PM

Very true, Saban is givin him the business end.

But the only way that Tommie boy gets any salad or sushi is second hand from one of his "Hands on" guys.

retired opfinistic
08-05-2006, 07:43 PM
He's had a bunch of hot girlfriends and is currently dating a very beautiful Bridget Moynihan.

I think everyone is just jealous that Tom gets all the championships and all the hot chicks too.

3469:shakeno: Wow dude, you may be the only man in the world more gay than Brady.

The Confessor
08-05-2006, 07:47 PM
:shakeno: Wow dude, you may be the only man in the world more gay than Brady.

:sidelol: :sidelol: Opie has spoken....:sidelol:

like2god
08-05-2006, 07:53 PM
I totally agree Rob. Therefore, this thread should be the last time there's any mention of Tom Brady being gay on this MB.

Going forward, Tom Brady should only be referred to as a champion QB and a stud with the ladies.

Great job Rob!

I think that I agree with you but I'm not sure, so let me try to paraphrase your post, if I may. Now before I do, I must warn you.......I have attention deficit disorder. :groucho:

I think you said "This is the last time that we should have to be told that Tom Brady is gay. And from now on we should only refer to him as Tom "the gay stud" Brady that wants to be a lady".

Is that what you said? Because if it is, then I agree 100%.

:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
08-05-2006, 08:03 PM

For the record, my post stated 2 facts.

Fact 1: Hot chicks dig gay men. They have many of the same interests and don't have to worry about getting hit on all the time.

Fact 2: A gay man or woman is as gay before he/she comes out of the closet as after.

If WorstTrollEver has indisputable evidence that Tom Brady isn't gay, I'd really like to see it... :rolleyes2

WorstTrollEver
08-05-2006, 08:06 PM
I think that I agree with you but I'm not sure, so let me try to paraphrase your post, if I may. Now before I do, I must warn you.......I have attention deficit disorder. :groucho:

I think you said "This is the last time that we should have to be told that Tom Brady is gay. And from now on we should only refer to him as Tom "the gay stud" Brady that wants to be a lady".

Is that what you said? Because if it is, then I agree 100%.

No, that's not what I said - and based on your annoying avatar I would say that you have ADHD.

Jesus! Didn't you see my pic of Tom's main squeeze? She's cute! I'd sex her up:

http://www.nfluk.com/imagefolder/medium/Feature%20Article/MoynihanBrady.jpg

P.S. I don't think I like this Los Lonely Boys club.

retired opfinistic
08-05-2006, 08:07 PM

http://images.chron.com/content/news/photos/04/11/27/lsu.jpg Tossing salads?

The Confessor
08-05-2006, 08:10 PM
No, that's not what I said - and based on your annoying avatar I would say that you have ADHD.

You would sex her up? Are you sure you're not a woman? Afterall, according to your avatar you worship kock:confused:

retired opfinistic
08-05-2006, 08:15 PM

P.S. I don't think I like this Los Lonely Boys club.:lol: And we don't like you, get off Brady's jock and **** off.

BlitPhinFan
08-05-2006, 08:22 PM
You would sex her up? Are you sure you're not a woman? Afterall, according to your avatar you worship kock:confused:
:lolcry: Oh man, his title above his avatar is sig worthy.

retired opfinistic
08-05-2006, 08:26 PM
:lolcry: Oh man, his title above his avatar is sig worthy.:lol: Yeah, but do you want those words in your sig taken out of context?

EBMisfit
08-05-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm Sick and Tired of all this Tom Brady is Gay Stuff!:sosad::boohoo: :sosad: :boohoo::sosad: :boohoo::sosad::boohoo: :sosad::boohoo:What are you going to do if we don't stop? Hit us with your purse?

Nothing like a little rampant hypocrisy to destroy any self-righteous credibility you might have otherwise had.

EBMisfit
08-05-2006, 08:27 PM
I don't think I like this Los Lonely Boys club.Watch out guys... I think he/she/it is about to challenge us to a sissyfight.

retired opfinistic
08-05-2006, 08:38 PM
I would of course put a quote tag around it. I am not that stupid. :lol::wink: Just looking out for ya.

BlitPhinFan
08-05-2006, 08:38 PM
:lol: Yeah, but do you want those words in your sig taken out of context?

I would of course put a quote tag around it. I am not that stupid. :lol:

like2god
08-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Bro, that was uncalled for. I was just agreeing with you about Tom Brady being a skin flute virtuoso and you had to start in with the name calling. :( That really hurt. Not cool at all bro, nobody likes a namecalling bully. :shakeno:

http://www.nfluk.com/imagefolder/medium/Feature%20Article/MoynihanBrady.jpg (http://www.nfluk.com/imagefolder/medium/Feature%20Article/MoynihanBrady.jpg)

No I didn't look at the pic of you (Tom's main squeeze). And I really didn't need that mental image of you "sexing" Tom up. :barf:

People keep saying that, and I don't understand why. :confused2

icephinfan
08-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Enough gay talk already, I mean enough about how gay Tom Brady is, so what if he hangs out with hot chicks, because they want him to try on dresses and lip stick. So, what if Tom Brady has rainbow stickers on his car. I mean enough already, let the guy have butt sex with his boyfriends in peace.
So, what if Patriot fans are gay, hey that's why when you see there games all guys are in the stands. And not hot chicks with there men like in Miami.

So, just end the gay talk about Tom Brady and his gay friends. It has to end soon. It is very disrespectful to talk about Tom Brady without mentioning his gay lovers. They have feelings too.

Ronnie 23
08-05-2006, 08:48 PM
he's gay

like2god
08-05-2006, 08:50 PM
he's gay

:sidelol:

Ronnie sums it all up in 2 words.

Alex44
08-05-2006, 08:52 PM
:lolcry: Oh man, his title above his avatar is sig worthy.

I cant stop laughing now :sidelol: :lol:

WorstTrollEver
08-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Watch out guys... I think he/she/it is about to challenge us to a sissyfight.

Nope, that would be too easy.

Go put your toys away.

Trackstar
08-05-2006, 09:35 PM

Cry me a f*cking river.

EBMisfit
08-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Nope, that would be too easy.

Go put your toys away.At least my toys weren't meant for anal insertion.

Well, okay, maybe some of your "toys" weren't meant for anal insertion either, but that's how your boyfriend uses them on you anyway.

like2god
08-05-2006, 09:51 PM
At least my toys weren't meant for anal insertion.

Well, okay, maybe some of your "toys" weren't meant for anal insertion either, but that's how your boyfriend uses them on you anyway.

There goes my coffee. :lol:

aboome
08-05-2006, 09:53 PM

You're fellow Fins fans are violating the edict against referring to Tom Brady as gay! That's wuts goin on!

Bradys male partner is that you:fatman:, please if you fell that way go cry to ur fellow queens and leave Finheaven stop all this cover up you and all us fellow finfans know that Brady is a Queerbag. The secret has been out iight

icephinfan
08-05-2006, 09:54 PM
At least my toys weren't meant for anal insertion.

ThePats
08-05-2006, 11:00 PM

I know there are a few people who shouldnt be mentioning the word "gay" in this thread.

#1 would be Perfect23. He said he'd do anyting to be rid of the trolls, allow men to suck his pen!s. :sidelol:

#2 Icey, naked man of ice in his avatar, that sums it up.

The rest of the people are just flat out ret@rds. Some of these 40 year olds have nothing better to do then call Tom Brady gay on an internet forum. They problably still use the term "gay lord".

icephinfan
08-05-2006, 11:03 PM

I know there are a few people who shouldnt be mentioning the word "gay" in this thread.

#1 would be Perfect23. He said he'd do anyting to be rid of the trolls, allow men to suck his pen!s. :sidelol:

The rest of the people are just flat out ret@rds. Some of these 40 year olds have nothing better to do then call Tom Brady gay on an internet forum. They problably still use the term "gay lord".

You are a biter, BGOF talked about my avatar, you loser.

Stop copying everybody and get your own material you F***ING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the only one to bring up the term "gay lord" is that your boyfriends nickname to you!!!!:sidelol:

like2god
08-05-2006, 11:06 PM

Well, you would qualify as gay. I mean, you are a 16 year old kid that is more consumed with coming here and talking about balls, butt sex and all things gay, instead of trying to get laid by an actual girl. Maybe that speaks volumes all on it's own. Maybe you are afraid of girls for a reason. Could it be because you are........oh I don't know........a nancy boy???

I think that is what it is, you like to come here and hit on Ice, Ronnie and Perfect23. They are your secret internet crushes and you can't live without them.

Well, whatever floats your boat.

icephinfan
08-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Well, you would qualify as gay. I mean, you are a 16 year old kid that is more consumed with coming here and talking about balls, butt sex and all things gay, instead of trying to get laid by an actual girl. Maybe that speaks volumes all on it's own. Maybe you are afraid of girls for a reason. Could it be because you are........oh I don't know........a nancy boy???

I think that is what it is, you like to come here and hit on Ice, Ronnie and Perfect23. They are your secret internet crushes and you can't live without them.

Well, whatever floats your boat.

All I can say about ThePats flirting with me is:barf: :barf:

:monkeyr: ThePats:monkeyl:

guatemalanfan
08-05-2006, 11:14 PM

I think that you are the one that have nothing to do. your on Tata's(That means that the fins are better that your so gay pansies) site and on a saturday night .that's pathetic

retired opfinistic
08-05-2006, 11:54 PM

The rest of the people are just flat out ret@rds. Some of these 40 year olds have nothing better to do then call Tom Brady gay on an internet forum. They problably still use the term "gay lord".ThePuss has nothing better to do on Saturday night. You see that's the night his mother invites his 'uncles' over for a little 'back massage'. The problem is she's so loose it's not very satisfying so they give a knock on his door for something a wee bit tighter. His sig should read: In like a dime, out like a half-dollar.

CDNPHIN
08-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Question: Why does Tom Brady prefer "ribbed" condoms?

Answer: Better traction in the "MUD"

:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol: :lol:

Metal Panda
08-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Worst...thread...ever.

I mean I know it's the depths but this is too lowbrow and unfunny even for me!

Metal Panda
08-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Fixed! Damn it man, where did you learn how to spell? :shakeno:

Uh, he was mocking the way one of our fans typed.

retired opfinistic
08-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Worst...thread...ever.

I mean I know it's the depths but this is too lowbrow and unfunny even for me!:lol: digusting ain't it?

Ronnie 23
08-06-2006, 12:36 PM
hes gay

Colorado Dolfan
08-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Worst...thread...ever.

I mean I know it's the depths but this is too lowbrow and unfunny even for me!

I actually consider my posts here at least a little "highbrow"... :(

ThePats
08-06-2006, 03:13 PM
You are a biter, BGOF talked about my avatar, you loser.

Stop copying everybody and get your own material you F***ING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the only one to bring up the term "gay lord" is that your boyfriends nickname to you!!!!:sidelol:

Now you've got another naked man avatar. Whats wrong with you?

FIN-IN-RI
08-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Uh, he was mocking the way one of our fans typed.
:lol: uh, wow, thanks captain oblivious!

TotoreMexico
08-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Brady = GAY

ThePats
08-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Brady = GAY
Quality post for a VIP member. You ACTUALLY PAYED money to become a VIP member. :sidelol:

WorstTrollEver
08-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Quality post for a VIP member. You ACTUALLY PAYED money to become a VIP member. :sidelol:

Isn't it amazing? And to make matters worse, he probably paid his VIP membership with drug money.

TotoreMexico
08-06-2006, 07:39 PM

If you don't have money it's not my problem:sidelol:

BlitPhinFan
08-06-2006, 08:47 PM
:lol: uh, wow, thanks captain oblivious!

Shh... don't tell him. Let's se how long it takes for him to figure it out. :wink:

Aww... I can't do it, he is a fellow Dolphin fan after all.

Hey RobFins2005, I was the one he was mocking and I was the one that corrected him. :wink:

I know lame set-up, but hey. I was hoping to trap someone not on our team.

cnc66
08-06-2006, 08:55 PM
hey...is Brady still being gay....

BlitPhinFan
08-06-2006, 09:12 PM
:yes:

WorstTrollEver
08-06-2006, 10:04 PM

No!!!!!

Tom Brady is stickin' it to Bridget Moynihan which is a far better piece of meat than anything you'll ever have!

BlitPhinFan
08-06-2006, 10:12 PM
No!!!!!

Tom Brady is stickin' it to Bridget Moynihan which is a far better piece of meat than anything you'll ever have!
If you like them built like a man... sure:

http://www.oanmedia.com/photos/archive/2004-0707b_bridget.jpg

I guess those could be considered a nice set of "man boobs" if you're into that sot of thing. :dunno:

Capt. Dick
08-06-2006, 10:45 PM

Don`t worry kid, you`ll have some pocket change too once you quit comb`n ebay for T. Brady`s used butt plugs. Buy a sanitized pacifier, it`s healthier.:lol:

:cap:

Capt. Dick
08-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Isn't it amazing? And to make matters worse, he probably paid his VIP membership with drug money.

Can`t speak for cnc but I made my fortune selling little soap chunks to pats fans. Here`s the kicker, ya`ll kept coming back for more. That sh!t`s a little hard to chop, ain`t it?:lol:

:cap:

Colorado Dolfan
08-06-2006, 11:46 PM
No!!!!!

Do you have proof that he's hittin' that? Just curious, because he could well just be hangin' out and gettin' manicures and facials with her...:lol:

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 03:46 AM

Now you've got another naked man avatar. Whats wrong with you?

I think the question is what is wrong with you. Why are you so fixated with naked guys???? It is a comic character you sick freak. Damn, go get a playboy or in your case a playgirl, you little B***H!!!!!!!

Trackstar
08-07-2006, 08:34 AM
No!!!!!

Whats this E True Hollywood story sh!t? Dude, nobody gives a flyin sh*t who Tom Brady is screwing.

Sounds like your just mad because Tom isn't f*cking you. :lol:

I've seen Bridget before, she's hot. But trust me, people have done better than her.

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Sounds like your just mad because Tom isn't f*cking you. :lol:
*Sound of the head of a nail being hit*

GrieseItalian
08-07-2006, 10:22 AM

Is that tom brady's sister? or does she have a p.e.n.i.s :cooldude: :sidelol:

GrieseItalian
08-07-2006, 10:30 AM
This is Tom Brady in the off season

Steel954
08-07-2006, 10:30 AM
I'm sick and tired of Trolls cluttering up this site.

Apparently you don't understand the concept of a "smack forum". Perhaps you should contact the mods of this board and ask them to delete the Depths so that fans (a.k.a. Trolls) won't be tempted to come to this board. Then you and all of your bandwagon buddies can sit around and regale eachother of how great the Dolphins are without any Trolls correcting you.

GrieseItalian
08-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Apparently you don't understand the concept of a "smack forum". Perhaps you should contact the mods of this board and ask them to delete the Depths so that fans (a.k.a. Trolls) won't be tempted to come to this board. Then you and all of your bandwagon buddies can sit around and regale eachother of how great the Dolphins are without any Trolls correcting you.

I love to beat up on pathetic trolls like u you so bring it..

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 10:46 AM

:clap:

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 10:48 AM

You haven't beaten up on anyone yet ...

Why don't you expound on how great the Carp's oline is, Carplover?

like2god
08-07-2006, 10:56 AM
:clap:

ANSWER THE POSTS!!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2616723&postcount=29

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2635828&postcount=32

You are a sad and pathetic, inbred little girl. :shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Apparently you don't understand the concept of a "smack forum". Perhaps you should contact the mods of this board and ask them to delete the Depths so that fans (a.k.a. Trolls) won't be tempted to come to this board. Then you and all of your bandwagon buddies can sit around and regale eachother of how great the Dolphins are without any Trolls correcting you.HAHA! This is coming from a Squealer's fan? I like your new jerseys BTW!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/photos.html)

like2god
08-07-2006, 11:01 AM

Well well, look who it is. It's Tiny Pecker Boy.

Where is your trusty sidekick Window Licker????

And it is so funny to hear you talk about "bandwagon buddies" seeing that you only became a Stealers (pun intended, you have to love that biased SB officiating team) fan after they made it to the SuperBowl. It must be tough for you to look in the mirror and know that you are a phony fan, that you change your allegiance as often as Kinzua changes her stories. You are the true definition of a "bandwagon jumper" and it is pathetic. :shakeno:

Alex44
08-07-2006, 11:04 AM

No we will let you and your buddies do that after we beat you to open the season

Newflash buddy the Refs arent going to bail you out this time

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 11:12 AM
No we will let you and your buddies do that after we beat you to open the season

Newflash buddy the Refs arent going to bail you out this time

Alex, you're too young to be doin' drugs! Flush all that stuff that you've been given by Los Lonely for Boys! :shakeno:

Trackstar
08-07-2006, 11:13 AM

Exactly my point. Smack forums were created to cater to *****heads like you feeling the urge to come over and cause trouble. I could care less if this smack forum even existed. I have enough fun talking football with my fellow dolphin fans without having to argue with a$$holes. But, since there is a smack forum I figure I'll get my shots in on you sh*t heads.

Bandwagn buddies? It's funny, because every NFL fan that is true to his or her team is going to be biased to a certain degree. You know it's true. If you're a true steeler fan you have done the same thing.

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 11:13 AM

Newflash buddy the Refs arent going to bail you out this timea few more motorcycle incidents and there won't be much of a team left!

Alex44
08-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Alex, you're too young to be doin' drugs! Flush all that stuff that you've been given by Los Lonely for Boys! :shakeno:

Im not on drugs, thats why I can see the truth and you cant :tongue:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 11:26 AM
I guess all is not well in Squealer Country.

During the 11-on-11 period, Cowher was especially unhappy with the way the defense was coming off the ball. Practice then closed with two repetitions of the one-minute drill, in which the offense get a specific amount of time to move the ball into scoring position, and each repetition ended in four plays with no first downs. During the eight offensive plays, Ben Roethlisberger overthrew two receivers, Quincy Morgan and Sean Morey each dropped a pass and the offensive line allowed a sack on fourth down.

http://news.steelers.com/article/66910/

The Stats of a champion:
Ben Worthlessburger: 9/21 123 yards 0 td 2 int
Our D is drooling.

like2god
08-07-2006, 11:30 AM

:shakeno:

How sad and pathetic. You are now reduced to calling a young kid a drug abuser. Look at how far you have fallen, what a douchebag. :shakeno: That is almost as pathetic as not answering the posts.

And a quick question.........What is the right age to start taking drugs Kinzua?

Are you condoning or even admitting that you are hooked on some hard drugs? Come on.....what is your favorite......is it heroin? Is it crack? Are you a speed freak? Do you like to take ecstacy and dance around in your apartment pretending you actually have friends? Come on Kinzua, admit to your addictions instead of projecting them on to someone else.

phinphan896
08-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Hot chicks love hanging out with gay guys... They can go shopping, hit the spa, watch chick-flicks, eat out at fancy restaurants, and talk about men!:D

Just because he hasn't come out yet doesn't make him straight...:lol:
:lol:look at that senator from New Jersey or Massachussetts that came out a few years ago. Hell, he even had a wife, but that didnt stop him:sidelol:

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 11:38 AM
I guess all is not well in Squealer Country.
http://news.steelers.com/article/66910/

The Stats of a champion:
Ben Worthlessburger: 9/21 123 yards 0 td 2 int
Our D is drooling.

Naw, that's just slobber because they're panting like dogs in the heat ... and in the case of Traylor and Taylor, old dogs! :D

Trackstar
08-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Naw, that's just slobber because they're panting like dogs in the heat ... and in the case of Traylor and Taylor, old dogs! :D

Are you ever going to answer like2god's post?

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Are you ever going to answer like2god's post?

The question should be "Are you ever going to answer any of like2jackass' posts"

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 11:55 AM
The question should be "Are you ever going to answer any of like2jackass' posts"
ANSWER THE POSTS!!!

Trackstar
08-07-2006, 11:57 AM

You're still not aswering the question.

like2god
08-07-2006, 11:59 AM

You won't, because you can't.

That is all there is to it. You have been beaten at your own game and you can't stand the fact that I made you look like a fool. But you are wrong in blaming me, you were the one that lied and tried to make yourself look like some kind of "expert". You had no idea that I was going to reply to your false claims with facts, facts and even more facts. That scared you and you decided to ignore me in the hopes that I would forget about it. When that didn't work and my fellow FH bros took up the cause, you ran away for over a week......hiding in shame.

BOO HOO HOO, Kinzua. You are a sad and pathetic excuse for a troll......and an even worse liar.

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 12:05 PM
You're still not aswering the question.

I've put like2jackass on my ignore list. :)

Steel954
08-07-2006, 12:07 PM

And what smack can a dolphins fan bring against a Steelers fan?

like2god
08-07-2006, 12:08 PM
I've put like2jackass on my ignore list. :)

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Boo Hoo Hoo, I'm still afraid to answer like2gods posts

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Steel954
08-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Well well, look who it is. It's Tiny Pecker Boy.

Where is your trusty sidekick Window Licker????

And it is so funny to hear you talk about "bandwagon buddies" seeing that you only became a Stealers (pun intended, you have to love that biased SB officiating team) fan after they made it to the SuperBowl. It must be tough for you to look in the mirror and know that you are a phony fan, that you change your allegiance as often as Kinzua changes her stories. You are the true definition of a "bandwagon jumper" and it is pathetic. :shakeno:

Well the dumba$$ responds as usual with the same old lame and juvenile smack she always does. I've been a fan of the Steelers longer than you've been alive you tool.

I guess I could be considered a dolphins fan (that is if there are any real dolphins fans out there) also since I'll be attending more fins games this year than you will.

A New Yorker calling herself a Fins fan. What, didnt you get enough attention from Daddy #1 and Daddy #2 growing up that you had to be different and root for a team from Florida?

Maybe you should seek some professional help in dealing with your desperate need for attention.

like2god
08-07-2006, 12:20 PM

Well lets see.......

1, You are a poser fan that jumped on the bandwagon when the Stealers won the SuperBowl.

2. The "Stealers" didn't actually win the SB as much as they had it handed to them.

3. Your starting QB is about as smart as a busload of "special kids"

4. Your #1 pick is a thug, plain and simple.

5. Your LB is crying for more money and is distracting his teammates.

6. Your team has no RB capable of replacing Bettis. Oh I forgot, you have the one play wonder. :shakeno:

7. The smack that you have used on this site is subpar at best

8. You are nothing more than a troll

Would you like me to go on???

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 12:20 PM
And what smack can a dolphins fan bring against a Steelers fan?The fact that the two main reasons you won the SB (the refs and the bus) will not be there to help you this year. How can you wear a 'World Champion' hat or t-shirt with anything but shame? That game was a farce, the whole world could see that.:shakeno:

like2god
08-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Well the dumba$$ responds as usual with the same old lame and juvenile smack she always does. I've been a fan of the Steelers longer than you've been alive you tool.
Speaking of old and lame......"tool".......:sidelol:

I guess I could be considered a dolphins fan (that is if there are any real dolphins fans out there) also since I'll be attending more fins games this year than you will.

Already switching sides, huh? Sorry the Phins don't need fans like you that change their team colors depending on which way the wind is blowing. :shakeno:

A New Yorker calling herself a Fins fan. What, didnt you get enough attention from Daddy #1 and Daddy #2 growing up that you had to be different and root for a team from Florida?

Is this the best you have??? Absolutely pathetic. And you forgot to add "tool" to your idiotic statement. :sidelol:

Maybe you should seek some professional help in dealing with your desperate need for attention.

Am I the one trolling on a rival teams message board????

Just something for you to think about. :shakeno: :lol:

Steel954
08-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Exactly my point. Smack forums were created to cater to *****heads like you feeling the urge to come over and cause trouble. I could care less if this smack forum even existed. I have enough fun talking football with my fellow dolphin fans without having to argue with a$$holes. But, since there is a smack forum I figure I'll get my shots in on you sh*t heads.

Bandwagn buddies? It's funny, because every NFL fan that is true to his or her team is going to be biased to a certain degree. You know it's true. If you're a true steeler fan you have done the same thing.

There is no doubt I am biased towards the Steelers.

Steel954
08-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Am I the one trolling on a rival teams message board????

Just something for you to think about. :shakeno: :lol:

.[/quote]

This from the hypocrite who just recently was "trolling" the Bills boards. And a couple of your buddies were just recently "trolling" the Steelers board.

Dumba$$ Tool

fin1
08-07-2006, 12:32 PM
the man carries a purse wears nail polish and talks like a h0m0. He's gay.

If it looks like a phag, walks like a phag, then, well worst troll ever, smell him.

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 12:35 PM
The fact that the two main reasons you won the SB (the refs and the bus) will not be there to help you this year. How can you wear a 'World Champion' hat or t-shirt with anything but shame? That game was a farce, the whole world could see that.:shakeno:

So, the NFL is going without refs this season? I didn't know that. Who were the guys in striped shirts throwing yellow hankies during the Eagles-Raidahs game last night?

FYI. The Bus has been a short yardage specialist for a couple of seasons now with the Steelers. Between Willie Parker and Duce Staley, they'll be fine.

like2god
08-07-2006, 12:36 PM
This from the hypocrite who just recently was "trolling" the Bills boards. And a couple of your buddies were just recently "trolling" the Steelers board.

Couldn't answer the rest of the post, could you? :sidelol: That's okay, it just goes to prove my point even more.

And like I stated before I went to JillsZone and after I went to JillsZone, I went there looking for the trolls that ran away and refused to answer my questions. Kinzua made an *** of herself and I went looking for her because she (and GoBills24) ran away like pu$$ies. Kind of like you and Window Licker did a few months ago.

Dumba$$ Tool

PRICELESS

like2god
08-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Who were the guys in striped shirts throwing yellow hankies

Could they have been the guys that you blew in the alley? They were probably just cleaning themselves up after you finished them off.

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 12:40 PM
So, the NFL is going without refs this season? I didn't know that. Who were the guys in striped shirts throwing yellow hankies during the Eagles-Raidahs game last night?

FYI. The Bus has been a short yardage specialist for a couple of seasons now with the Steelers. Between Willie Parker and Duce Staley, they'll be fine.:shakeno: There will be refs, you idiot, they just won't all be in Rooney's pocket. Without the Bus the Squealers are in trouble, he meant a lot more to that team than a short yardage specialist.

fin1
08-07-2006, 12:46 PM

Well its probably better than having sex w/apes. Kinswallow the Flyin ape.

Steel954
08-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Well lets see.......

1, You are a poser fan that jumped on the bandwagon when the Stealers won the SuperBowl.

I grew up in Pittsburgh. Ive been a fan all my life. Unlike you who is so pathetic you have to root for a team from Florida just to be different.

2. The "Stealers" didn't actually win the SB as much as they had it handed to them.

<Yawn> What ever helps you sleep at night. What have the fish done the last 30 or so years?

3. Your starting QB is about as smart as a busload of "special kids"

When you have Culpepper as your starter you really shouldn't make a statement like this. In just his second year Ben went to the AFC championship game twice, went to and won the SB and has the best win/loss record of any QB in the league the last 2 years.

4. Your #1 pick is a thug, plain and simple.

If you bothered to keep up with the news you would have heard that the domestic violence charges have been dropped against Holmes.

5. Your LB is crying for more money and is distracting his teammates.

If he is trying to get more $$ so what. Its not distracting the team at all. He will be a professional on the field and professionally knock whatever QB you have in the game on his a$$ all night come Sept 7th.

6. Your team has no RB capable of replacing Bettis. Oh I forgot, you have the one play wonder. :shakeno:

Staley and Haynes are more than capable of picking up where the bus left off. Not to mention we still have Parker.

7. The smack that you have used on this site is subpar at best

Ya....and the weak smack you put out there is the creme de la creme of this board. On this board you are the same as the gold medal winner in the special olympics. The other contestants might look up to you and consider you a star but you are still just the top ****** among ******s.

8. You are nothing more than a troll

Technically everyone who is not a fish fan is considered a troll so whats the big deal?

Would you like me to go on???

Please do. I enjoy smacking your dumba$$ around.

TOOL

like2god
08-07-2006, 01:16 PM
TOOL

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

"self ownage" at its best. :lol:

The truth hurts doesn't it???

(like2god patiently waits for a "tool" comment)

Steel954
08-07-2006, 01:20 PM

"self ownage" at its best. :lol:

The truth hurts doesn't it???

(like2god patiently waits for a "tool" comment)

I answered your posts. What else have you got?

Steel954
08-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Already switching sides, huh? Sorry the Phins don't need fans like you that change their team colors depending on which way the wind is blowing. :shakeno:

I would never switch sides. Especially not for the fish. I have a friend who has season tix and will be going to 4 games with him this year. I go to root against the fish.

like2god
08-07-2006, 01:32 PM
I answered your posts. What else have you got?

You answered the post through http://files.tagworld.com/889c889eb84c8f364028886a1f6419959caa.jpeg

Try answering it again with a level head, and don't forget the "tool" comment at the end. :sidelol:

Oh BTW, a troll is a person that comes to this board to start sh*t. People like BwanaZulia, Titansfanatic, ch19079, anditsgood, and a few others have my respect because their football IQ is bigger than their shoe size. They come here as rival fans but are contributing members of this website. They don't come here to call Phinfans "tool" like you do. You are a total mark for everything Stealers and can't have a normal conversation about your team.

And before you can say it......I know "tool" :shakeno:

Steel954
08-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Couldn't answer the rest of the post, could you? :sidelol: That's okay, it just goes to prove my point even more.

And like I stated before I went to JillsZone and after I went to JillsZone, I went there looking for the trolls that ran away and refused to answer my questions. Kinzua made an *** of herself and I went looking for her because she (and GoBills24) ran away like pu$$ies. Kind of like you and Window Licker did a few months ago.

PRICELESS

Don't get your panties all in a bunch little princess. I was merely pointing out what a major hypocrite you are. Don't worry, even though I'm smacking you silly all of your little girlfreinds on the board still think you are the queen here.

It will all be OK. Go have a good cry and play with your dollies for a little bit and come back and try again.

Steel954
08-07-2006, 01:47 PM
You answered the post through http://files.tagworld.com/889c889eb84c8f364028886a1f6419959caa.jpeg

Try answering it again with a level head, and don't forget the "tool" comment at the end. :sidelol:

Oh BTW, a troll is a person that comes to this board to start sh*t. People like BwanaZulia, Titansfanatic, ch19079, anditsgood, and a few others have my respect because their football IQ is bigger than their shoe size. They come here as rival fans but are contributing members of this website. They don't come here to call Phinfans "tool" like you do. You are a total mark for everything Stealers and can't have a normal conversation about your team.

Ya, so many of your posts are just good football conversation and not littered with personal and derogatory remarks about another posters sexuality and such. :sidelol: A majority of your posts simply have

ANSWER THE POSTS

the content. Yes, you are truly a football intellectual. The real poser here is yourself. Why don't you run along now and ask daddy wipe away your tears and tell you how "special" you are and stop trying to validate your existence and scream for attention on this board when you aren't even really a fins fan.

like2god
08-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Don't get your panties all in a bunch little princess. I was merely pointing out what a major hypocrite you are. Don't worry, even though I'm smacking you silly all of your little girlfreinds on the board still think you are the queen here.

It will all be OK. Go have a good cry and play with your dollies for a little bit and come back and try again.

AHHH.....the battlecry of an unintelligent troll :lol:

Please point out one instance (just one) where you have "owned" anybody. :lol: You have to be one of the worst trash talkers I have seen in a while. You are right up there with Kinzua, ThePats and GayBill, and the best part is.....YOU DON'T EVEN SEE HOW BAD YOU ARE. :sidelol:

All you have done is spout of the "Stealers bandwagon jumpers motto" and called us "tool". Is that supposed to be threatening? Is that supposed to put us in our place? Are we supposed to walk away and hide because you called us a name that even a 3rd grader would find stupid and boring?

You can't even face the facts about your own team, how in the hell do you think that we would even consider taking you seriously. You're homer quotes are laughable, your defense of your big stupid QB is moronic, and truth be told.......you come across as an angry poser that really needs attention to validate himself in his own head. You know you are a bandwagon fan and you need to let us all know that you "like the Stealers". You're not fooling anybody with your nonsense, we can all see through it and know your story. You aren't any different than any of the Pansies trolls that come here and vomit out their homerisms.

The only difference is you add "tool" to the end of everyone of your posts because you think you are some kind of toughguy. In reality, you are pathetic.

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Ya, so many of your posts are just good football conversation and not littered with personal and derogatory remarks about another posters sexuality and such. :sidelol: A majority of your posts simply have

ANSWER THE POSTS

the content. Yes, you are truly a football intellectual. The real poser here is yourself. Why don't you run along now and ask daddy wipe away your tears and tell you how "special" you are and stop trying to validate your existence and scream for attention on this board when you aren't even really a fins fan.

I think like2jackass is an only child. He can't stand to be ignored. :sidelol:

Ronnie 23
08-07-2006, 02:00 PM

And you are gay:D

Alex44
08-07-2006, 02:01 PM

I have a confession, I love you Kinzua, lets run off and get married and

Okay that was funny untill I threw up in my mouth

/me runs to the bathroom to vomit

God that was sick even for a joke

like2god
08-07-2006, 02:02 PM

ANSWER THE POSTS

Blame Kinzua for running away. She made a statement about central NY and claimed to be an "expert". She ran away for over a week because I showed her up, I posted facts to back up my argument and she still continues to run away. I think she even posted today that she put me on her ignore list so she doesn't have to read my posts and be confronted with the truth.

Stealing material and claiming at your own, I see. :shakeno:

And real football talk doesn't happen here in the depths you nitwit, this is a smack forum. That is the same argument that GayBill tried to use even though every post he made he was calling someone "pablo the orange salesman" or "a stupid immigrant". You are the same way, you post drivel and then call us "tool". Is that football talk? Is that your scary football IQ poking its head out of your @ss?

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 02:02 PM

ANSWER THE POSTS

So tell us, my friend, what makes you think the Squealers will be a team to be reckoned with this year?

I know the Fins'll be there. Pro bowl QB. Pro bowl #1 WR. Young stud RB. Stifling defensive line. Revamped secondary. Hungry HC who has two former HC's as co-ordinators. We went 9-7 with Frerotte at the helm, winning our last six games. Not many teams can string together six wins, especially to close out the season. You guys will not have an easy year, especially when you start off 0-1 and Jason Taylor hits Worthlessburger like an old lady's windshield.

like2god
08-07-2006, 02:03 PM

Me thinks Kinzua is afraid of something. HMMMMMMM......What could it be? :hmmm: :hmmm:

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 02:16 PM
I have a confession, I love you Kinzua, lets run off and get married and

Okay that was funny untill I threw up in my mouth

/me runs to the bathroom to vomit

God that was sick even for a joke

Sweetpea, go find a little girl your own age. Stay away from Opie, Ronnie, and Like2jackass ... they really aren't girls although they might look that way. :)

like2god
08-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Sweetpea, go find a little girl your own age. Stay away from Opie, Ronnie, and Like2jackass ... they really aren't girls although they might look that way. :)

You forgot to post your new favorite "fact", I'm talking about this....:nana:

Alex44
08-07-2006, 02:21 PM

I thought L2G was sweetpea :tongue: or are we all sweetpeas :confused:

Why is ANYONE sweetpea??

like2god
08-07-2006, 02:28 PM
I thought L2G was sweetpea :tongue: or are we all sweetpeas :confused:

Why is ANYONE sweetpea??

She still fingers herself and beats his meat to me, but we are all her sweetpea in a way.

When you are like Kinzua and you don't have any facts to back up your arguments, all you have left is "sweetpea", :sidelol: and her new favorite :nana:.

Don't take anything Kinzua says seriously. She is more delusional and whiny than ever.

timbalu
08-07-2006, 02:34 PM

Hello, SWEAT-PEE , glad to see you're answering posts again. You must have gotten bored with your cucumber while watching your old Super Bowl VHS series of Suckalo getting their a$$es stomped ! Isn't it great to have this thread getting back to talking football ? (Brady's still a PHAG !)

like2god
08-07-2006, 02:35 PM
(Brady's still a PHAG !)

AMEN

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 02:38 PM
So tell us, my friend, what makes you think the Squealers will be a team to be reckoned with this year?

I know the Fins'll be there. Pro bowl QB. Pro bowl #1 WR. Young stud RB. Stifling defensive line. Revamped secondary. Hungry HC who has two former HC's as co-ordinators. We went 9-7 with Frerotte at the helm, winning our last six games. Not many teams can string together six wins, especially to close out the season. You guys will not have an easy year, especially when you start off 0-1 and Jason Taylor hits Worthlessburger like an old lady's windshield.

:sidelol: Aw, this is so-o-o-o easy!!!

Top Ten reasons why the Steelers will be a "team to be reckoned with":

10. Top notch oline
9. Stud running backs Willie Park and Duce Staley
8. Clutch WR Hines Ward
7. Clutch TE Heath Miller
6. Clutch young QB who took the Steelers to the playoffs as a rookie and the SB as a sophomore
5. Top notch dline
4. Top notch linebacking corps
3. Top notch secondary featuring Troy Palomalu
2. Solid backups at most positions
1. Proven coaches like Bill Cowher and Dick LeBeau

Actually, it's more likely the Carp will start 0-2 than the Steelers will start 0-1. :nana:

like2god
08-07-2006, 02:39 PM

10. Top notch oline
8. Clutch WR Hines Ward
6. Clutch young QB who took the Steelers to the playoffs as a rookie and the SB as a sophomore
5. Top notch dline

Actually, it's more likely the Carp will start 0-2 than the Steelers will start 0-1. :nana:

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Hello, SWEAT-PEE , glad to see you're answering posts again. You must have gotten bored with your cucumber while watching your old Super Bowl VHS series of Suckalo getting their a$$es stomped ! Isn't it great to have this thread getting back to talking football ? (Brady's still a PHAG !)

Who cares? He's got three Super Bowl rings. How many SB rings does your "great" Daunteless have??? :nana:

like2god
08-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Who cares? He's got three Super Bowl rings. How many SB rings does your "great" Daunteless have??? :nana:

Or the Bills for that matter?

Alex44
08-07-2006, 02:41 PM

How many superbowls does your entire franchise have in its history?

I'll give you a minute to think of that one

Bills fan talking superbowl victories is like a blind guy talking about beautiful women

cnc66
08-07-2006, 02:42 PM
hey L2G...you post it and one of us will quote you so Kinz can't hide...I think he's lying anyway, I don't think he could stand it, he HAS to know what's being said.

Steelyburgerboy...how long have you been a P-burg fan?

cnc66
08-07-2006, 02:44 PM

10. Top notch oline
8. Clutch WR Hines Ward
5. Top notch dline

HEY... we will KNOT...we could lose them both, but we won't. You efr's are gunna meeeeeelllltt just like the donko's....and P-burg better show up.

like2god
08-07-2006, 02:46 PM
hey L2G...you post it and one of us will quote you so Kinz can't hide...I think he's lying anyway, I don't think he could stand it, he HAS to know what's being said.

Steelyburgerboy...how long have you been a P-burg fan?

:wink:

Thank you my friend, it is greatly appreciated.

But I don't think Kinzua has the nuts (I mean she does, but she doesn't have guts) to answer my posts because he/she/it is a liar. He/she/it claimed to be an "expert" and ran away when I posted facts and credible links to those facts.

But we can always keep trying. :lol:

This never gets old.

cnc66
08-07-2006, 02:47 PM
How many superbowls does your entire franchise have in its history?

I'll give you a minute to think of that one

Bills fan talking superbowl victories is like a blind guy talking about beautiful women

"seeing" a woman their way ain't bad my young inexperianced friend....

think; close your eyes and "touch" :cooldude:

GrieseItalian
08-07-2006, 02:52 PM
You haven't beaten up on anyone yet ...

Why don't you expound on how great the Carp's oline is, Carplover?

listen fatchick! I know this cause youre a Barfalo fan , you better worry about how your going to wipe your disgusting a$$ after Miami kicks the crap out of it SEPT AND DEC 17th ..:buttkick:

The Confessor
08-07-2006, 02:52 PM
After all this talk, Brady is still gay....

cnc66
08-07-2006, 02:53 PM

Thank you my friend, it is greatly appreciated.

But I don't think Kinzua has the nuts (I mean she does, but she doesn't have guts) to answer my posts because he/she/it is a liar. He/she/it claimed to be an "expert" and ran away when I posted facts and credible links to those facts.

But we can always keep trying. :lol:

This never gets old.

and it is SO much better this year. Last year this time it was hard to win with them beating us in the head with the "sweep" stick. They all know "it's" comin' too. The smart ones are here now, in a couple months there will be crickets in this joint....

hesheit is easier

GrieseItalian
08-07-2006, 02:55 PM

Does flash in the pan sound familar..

like2god
08-07-2006, 02:56 PM
and it is SO much better this year. Last year this time it was hard to win with them beating us in the head with the "sweep" stick. They all know "it's" comin' too. The smart ones are here now, in a couple months there will be crickets in this joint....

hesheit is easier

Agreed :D

The Confessor
08-07-2006, 02:56 PM

Yeah, interesting. Must make you feel pretty good doesnt it? That means that he has 3 more than your entire franchise...

Oh and BTW: I seriously doubt you have to worry about FLuffablo losing anymore superbowls for the next decade or so.....just gonna have to worry about paying all those top 10 draft picks you're gonna acrue:tongue:

timbalu
08-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Sooooo-ie, Sweat-Pee, don't get you knickers in a twist !!! Wow, somebody really set you off about SUCKALO so badly you had to shift to the Steelers. (GOOD choice..Pittsburgh's actually won, as opposed to SUCKALO) But, enough about SUCKALO/PUKEALO/PHAGALO....Let's get back to you and your cucumber !!....Second thought, LET'S NOT !! I don't want to leave a big puddle of "Losman" on my keyboard !! :sidelol:

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 03:01 PM
listen fatchick! I know this cause youre a Barfalo fan , your better worry about how your going to wipe your disgusting *** after Miami kicks the crap out of it SEPT AND DEC 17th ..:buttkick:

What? You can't argue how much better the Carp are than the Steelers so change the subject to how you think your crappy Carp are gonna sweep the Bills? The Carp will be lucky to escape with a win against the Bills in September, but when they limp into the Ralph before Christmas, they'll be the ones to get the crap kicked out of their orange and aqua tailfins! :fire:

Alex44
08-07-2006, 03:02 PM
What? You can't argue how much better the Carp are than the Steelers so change the subject to how you think your crappy Carp are gonna sweep the Bills? The Carp will be lucky to escape with a win against the Bills in September, but when they limp into the Ralph before Christmas, they'll be the ones to get the crap kicked out of their orange and aqua tailfins! :fire:

So your going to go 1-15 and somehow beat us twice :confused: interesting

GrieseItalian
I have to say J.P looseman maybe a peter puffer himself ... comming out on the field in with long hair and panties under his transformer looking uni Means he might be Queer himself :sidelol:

Trackstar

The same amount as the entire Bills franchise.

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 03:03 PM

10. Top notch oline
8. Clutch WR Hines Ward
5. Top notch dline

Actually, it's more likely the Carp will start 0-2 than the Steelers will start 0-1. :nana:You were doing okay until the 0-2 remark. I'll admit the Steelers will be a battle but the Bills???? Credibilitty--out the window.

GrieseItalian
08-07-2006, 03:04 PM

Barf wilson stadium will be empty Ok Fat chick..

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:04 PM
I have to say J.P looseman maybe a peter puffer himself ... comming out on the field in with long hair and panties under his transformer looking uni Means he might be Queer himself :sidelol:

Interesting theory.....:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

You sir, are a genius.

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Yeah, interesting. Must make you feel pretty good doesnt it? That means that he has 3 more than your entire franchise...

Oh and BTW: I seriously doubt you have to worry about FLuffablo losing anymore superbowls for the next decade or so.....just gonna have to worry about paying all those top 10 draft picks you're gonna acrue:tongue:

And three more rings than Miami has had in the last three decades ... :nana:

What makes you think Daunte's gonna take your team anywhere? Except for 2000, he couldn't take Minny very far beyond 9-7 and a couple of mediocre playoff appearances. :nana:

GrieseItalian
08-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Interesting theory.....:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

You sir, are a genius.

:goof: Ty.

Alex44
08-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Heres a joke for everyone

What do the Buffalo Bills and the cast of Queer eye for the straight guy have in common?

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Barf wilson stadium will be empty Ok Fat chick..

That game's been sold out for about a month, Luigi. Ain't nothin' better than seein' Crappy Carp getting whipped in the snow!!! Yeeehawwww!!! :nana:

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Heres a joke for everyone

What do the Buffalo Bills and the cast of Queer eye for the straight guy have in common?

They all have had fists and Zima bottles inside of their rectum????

Alex44
08-07-2006, 03:09 PM
They all have had fists and Zima bottles inside of their rectum????

Other than that :tongue:

Answer: They are both gay and neither has a superbowl ring

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Yeeehawwww!!! :nana:

Inbreading at its finest. PRICELESS.

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Other than that :tongue:

Answer: They are both gay and neither has a superbowl ring

Good one

GrieseItalian
08-07-2006, 03:11 PM
That game's been sold out for about a month, Luigi. Ain't nothin' better than seein' Crappy Carp getting whipped in the snow!!! Yeeehawwww!!! :nana:

4 fatchicks and a peanut vendor isnt concidered a sellout!!

Steel954
08-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Blame Kinzua for running away. She made a statement about central NY and claimed to be an "expert". She ran away for over a week because I showed her up, I posted facts to back up my argument and she still continues to run away. I think she even posted today that she put me on her ignore list so she doesn't have to read my posts and be confronted with the truth.

Stealing material and claiming at your own, I see. :shakeno:

And real football talk doesn't happen here in the depths you nitwit, this is a smack forum. That is the same argument that GayBill tried to use even though every post he made he was calling someone "pablo the orange salesman" or "a stupid immigrant". You are the same way, you post drivel and then call us "tool". Is that football talk? Is that your scary football IQ poking its head out of your @ss?

Once again you contradict yourself. Let me remind you what you posted very recently.

Quote from L2G

So tell me princess, are the depths for real football conversation, or smacking? Unlike when you are taking it up your a$$ by your uncle at the same time you are gagging on your daddies log, You can't have it both ways.

And exactly what material did I "steal" from you?

GrieseItalian
08-07-2006, 03:18 PM
you are taking it up your a$$ by your uncle at the same time you are gagging on your daddies log,

WOW! steel sounds like you have had a rough childhood..

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Once again you contradict yourself. Let me remind you what you posted very recently.

Quote from L2G

So tell me princess, are the depths for real football conversation, or smacking? Unlike when you are taking it up your a$$ by your uncle at the same time you are gagging on your daddies log, You can't have it both ways.

And exactly what material did I "steal" from you?

Let me talk slower for our Stealers troll.

Titansfanatic and ch19079 have never even stepped in the depths, they are out in the other forums having civilized discussions about football, politics and other sports. Am I going slow enough for you?

BwanaZulia comes to the depths and makes something like 1 post a week and he never attacks anyone personally. He keeps it strictly football. Am I going too fast for you?????

Anditsgood also comes to the depths, and yes he does talk trash, but he does it all in good fun. He is actually a very intelligent guy and he knows his politics. He is fun to jaw with because he doesn't take anything personally and he has fun. Am I still going too fast for you?????

Nice try *****head, but get your facts straight before you open your mouth.

EBMisfit
08-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Apparently you don't understand the concept of a "smack forum". Perhaps you should contact the mods of this board and ask them to delete the Depths so that fans (a.k.a. Trolls) won't be tempted to come to this board.Apparently you don't understand the concept of "replying to a message in equal measure". Perhaps you should ask yourself why Trackstar responds to a thread entitled "I'm sick and tired of all this Tom Brady is gay stuff" with "I'm sick and tired of trolls cluttering up this site". Perhaps then you'd notice that the two are similiar, not just in wording, but also in having an implied request that are equally unlikely to be attained. So maybe Trackstar posted what he did not because he expected that to happen, but to show how whiny WorstTrollEver sounded by mimicking him? If either of them didn't "understand the concept of a 'smack forum'", it would be WorstTrollEver.
Second, either not all fans (of other teams) are trolls (which is my opinion) or not all trolls clutter up the forum. What idiots like you fail to take into account is that we tend to treat people like BwanaZulia, who tends to limit his smack to rare occasions and uses the majority of his posts to make salient points, generally with respect. If you and the rest of the trolls who come here only to try to score cheap points would do well to learn from him, however much I may doubt that that would happen. You appear to be too much of a tool.

Then you and all of your bandwagon buddies can sit around and regale eachother of how great the Dolphins are without any Trolls correcting you.The other noticeable difference about BwanaZulia from the common troll is that while he often points out weaknesses in the Dolphins, he doesn't make them up where they don't exist and he's just as realistic about the Jests as well. Something you might consider doing as well.

Steel954
08-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Let me talk slower for our Stealers troll.

Titansfanatic and ch19079 have never even stepped in the depths, they are out in the other forums having civilized discussions about football, politics and other sports. Am I going slow enough for you?

BwanaZulia comes to the depths and makes something like 1 post a week and he never attacks anyone personally. He keeps it strictly football. Am I going too fast for you?????

Anditsgood also comes to the depths, and yes he does talk trash, but he does it all in good fun. He is actually a very intelligent guy and he knows his politics. He is fun to jaw with because he doesn't take anything personally and he has fun. Am I still going too fast for you?????

Nice try *****head, but get your facts straight before you open your mouth.

Hey dumba$$, thats not what I was referring to. But nice try in your attempt to sidestep the issue. I was referring to the fact that you make a statement in one post that the depths are for good football conversation and then recant and say the exact opposite in another post.

You continue to show what a complete tool and poser you really are.

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Hey dumba$$, thats not what I was referring to. But nice try in your attempt to sidestep the issue. I was referring to the fact that you make a statement in one post that the depths are for good football conversation and then recant and say the exact opposite in another post.

You continue to show what a complete tool and poser you really are.

When have I ever said that the depths were for good football talk?????

Is your reading comprehension really that bad that you can't understand what you read????

Show me where I said that the depths is for football talk. You can't because I never did. You are making up facts again and making yourself look foolish.

SHOW ME

(like2 waits for a reply)

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Still waiting......

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:33 PM
still waiting......

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:36 PM
still waiting......

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:37 PM
(tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock)

Still waiting.....

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Apparently you don't understand the concept of "replying to a message in equal measure". Perhaps you should ask yourself why Trackstar responds to a thread entitled "I'm sick and tired of all this Tom Brady is gay stuff" with "I'm sick and tired of trolls cluttering up this site". Perhaps then you'd notice that the two are similiar, not just in wording, but also in having an implied request that are equally unlikely to be attained. So maybe Trackstar posted what he did not because he expected that to happen, but to show how whiny WorstTrollEver sounded by mimicking him? If either of them didn't "understand the concept of a 'smack forum'", it would be WorstTrollEver.
Second, either not all fans (of other teams) are trolls (which is my opinion) or not all trolls clutter up the forum. What idiots like you fail to take into account is that we tend to treat people like BwanaZulia, who tends to limit his smack to rare occasions and uses the majority of his posts to make salient points, generally with respect. If you and the rest of the trolls who come here only to try to score cheap points would do well to learn from him, however much I may doubt that that would happen. You appear to be too much of a tool.
The other noticeable difference about BwanaZulia from the common troll is that while he often points out weaknesses in the Dolphins, he doesn't make them up where they don't exist and he's just as realistic about the Jests as well. Something you might consider doing as well.

Yeah, but how many posters have "Partnership for a New York Jets Free America" in their siggies or call themselves "JetsSuck"?

Who's making up weaknesses in the Dolphins? You may not admit it, but you have a QB with big question marks about his leadership, his accuracy, and his soundness. You also have a pretty bad oline if you view a reject from a team with a horrible oline last year as an "upgrade". McMichael still has a tendency to drop passes. You don't have anybody behind Ronnie except the two guys who couldn't carry the load in 2004. Maybe your secondary has improved -- marginally. You are still short a quality LB to play the 3-4, even if Taylor is going to play OLB rather than DE. Your defense is old with key performers like Taylor and Traylor on the proverbial "wrong side of 30".

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:41 PM
(tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock)

Times up dipsh*t, show me where I said that the depths is for serious football talk??????

Steel954
08-07-2006, 03:41 PM

Dumba$$. As you stated. The depths aren't for normal football conversation. Or is it? As I said you can't have it both ways. I'm here to talk smack since this is a smack forum. And since you fired the first volley I am gonna point out what a poser and hypocrite that you are.

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Dumba$$. As you stated. The depths aren't for normal football conversation. Or it it?

?????????

Are you f*cking stupid?

I have never claimed otherwise. This is strictly a smack forum, that means you suck and your team sucks.

I just reread all of my replies to you and I don't see one instance (unless you are extremely ret@rded) where I even came close to saying that this forum is for serious football talk.

Show me where I said it or shut your mouth.

You're on the clock.

Alex44
08-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Dumba$$. As you stated. The depths aren't for normal football conversation. Or is it? As I said you can't have it both ways. I'm here to talk smack since this is a smack forum. And since you fired the first volley I am gonna point out what a poser and hypocrite that you are.

wow you truely are mentally disabled, you cant even comprehend words

Here let me help your ******ed *** out some (how does it feel that a 16 year old has more mental capacity than you)

Okay I will talk slow and use the simplest words I can

In that post (do you understand so far?) The word 'here' refers (I hope you know what refer means) to Finheaven, not the depths

In essense he said you come to FH just to talk smack and have no football IQ, use the depths sure but at least know how to talk football other places

Alex44
08-07-2006, 03:53 PM
?????????

Are you f*cking stupid?

I have never claimed otherwise. This is strictly a smack forum, that means you suck and your team sucks.

I just reread all of my replies to you and I don't see one instance (unless you are extremely ret@rded) where I even came close to saying that this forum is for serious football talk.

You're on the clock.

Yes. Yes he is

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Yes. Yes he is

I see that. :lol:

Alex44
08-07-2006, 03:58 PM

Here let me help your ******ed *** out some (how does it feel that a 16 year old has more mental capacity than you)

In that post (do you understand so far?) The word 'here' refers (I hope you know what refer means) to Finheaven, not the depths

In essense he said you come to FH just to talk smack and have no football IQ, use the depths sure but at least know how to talk football other places

Know what I take it back, its not nice to poke fun at the mentally challenged, and its degrading for them to be compared to you

like2god
08-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Know what I take it back, its not nice to poke fun at the mentally challenged, and its degrading for them to be compared to you

It isn't nice, but it sure is fun. :lol:

You are still on the clock Bandwagon Jumper.

(tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock)

Steel954
08-07-2006, 04:03 PM
?????????

Are you f*cking stupid?

You're on the clock.

If you read the previous post you stupid f*#@ you will see it.

L2G....sorry but pretending you cannot see a reply doesn't make it go away. I replied and showed you where you imply that the depths are for normal football conversation (I even highlighted in bold) and here you are claiming you didn't say it. Maybe the rest of your girlfreinds will get behind you and pat you on the back as the grand smackmeister, but I can't just sit back and play along with your games. You asked for proof, I replied and posted and here you are still acting as if you don't see it.

You are still a hypocrite and poser.

like2god
08-07-2006, 04:03 PM
I might have to start posting the same thing that I do for Kinzua because she is too afraid to reply.

Hey Bandwagon Jumper.......

ANSWER THE POSTS!!!!!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2695919&postcount=170

Alex44
08-07-2006, 04:05 PM

L2G....sorry but pretending you cannot see a reply doesn't make it go away. I replied and showed you where you imply that the depths are for normal football conversation (I even highlighted in bold) and here you are claiming you didn't say it. Maybe the rest of your girlfreinds will get behind you and pat you on the back as the grand smackmeister, but I can't just sit back and play along with your games. You asked for proof, I replied and posted and here you are still acting as if you don't see it.

My post explained it but your head is to think to admit when your wrong

No L2G you dont have to tell him to answer the post. I do

ANSWER THE POST!!!!!!

Steel954
08-07-2006, 04:06 PM
I might have to start posting the same thing that I do for Kinzua because she is too afraid to reply.

Hey Bandwagon Jumper.......

ANSWER THE POSTS!!!!!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2695919&postcount=170

I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR POST NANCY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex44
08-07-2006, 04:07 PM
I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR POST NANCY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay now answer my post that proves your mentally disabled and cant comprehend words correctly post # 179

Steel954
08-07-2006, 04:08 PM
My post explained it but your head is to think to admit when your wrong

No L2G you dont have to tell him to answer the post. I do

ANSWER THE POST!!!!!!

I ALREADY ANSWERED THE POST. LEARN TO READ AND QUIT SNIFFING L2G JOCK AND YOU WILL SEE!!!!!!!

Alex44
08-07-2006, 04:09 PM
I ALREADY ANSWERED THE POST. LEARN TO READ AND QUIT SNIFFING L2G JOCK AND YOU WILL SEE!!!!!!!

:lol: you really do have a mental disability

You didnt answer my post at all, Id love to see where you did

Steel954
08-07-2006, 04:11 PM
So when proven wrong all a fish fan has to do is pretend that his post wasn't answered and refuse to admit he is a hypocrite. As long as he responds back in BIG BOLD LETTERS he or she can continue to be a hypocrite and complete tool.

Alex44
08-07-2006, 04:12 PM

HOLY ****ING **** YOU ARE THICK AS ****ING HELL IN THE ****ING HEAD

This is the post I am talking about, you never quoted or said anything about it

WE USE BIG BOLD WORDS SO MAYBE YOUR SMALL BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND

Steel954
08-07-2006, 04:17 PM
HOLY ****ING **** YOU ARE THICK AS ****ING HELL IN THE ****ING HEAD

This is the post I am talking about, you never quoted or said anything about it

WE USE BIG BOLD WORDS SO MAYBE YOUR SMALL BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND

ONCE AGAIN YOU MORON.....L2G WAS REFERRING TO THE DEPTHS!!!!

Its cute that you want to stick up for your b/f L2G, but please read all the previous posts before you do.

like2god
08-07-2006, 04:18 PM

You highlighted "normal conversation".

You are a total mark for everything Stealers and can't have a normal conversation about your team.

And I stand by that statement. You can't have a normal conversation about your team because you are a bandwagon jumper. You only come here to the depths for trash talk.

Now explain to me how that is contradicting myself and how I said that this place is for normal conversation.

You can't because you are cherry-picking my words and twisting them. You failed to mention that I also said in that very same post.....

Oh BTW, a troll is a person that comes to this board to start sh*t. People like BwanaZulia, Titansfanatic, ch19079, anditsgood, and a few others have my respect because their football IQ is bigger than their shoe size. They come here as rival fans but are contributing members of this website. They don't come here to call Phinfans "tool" like you do.

Which was a response to your comment.....

ANSWER THE POSTS

Now do you see what I was replying to, you simpleton????

I was pointing out (and will continue to point it out) that you are nothing more than a troll and your words, your opinion and your stupid "tool" comments mean nothing to us. You never ever venture outside of the depths because you are a troll.

Would you like for me to post some of my posts outside of the political forum, the other sports forum, the lounge, the graphics forum, the beasts of the east forum, the ladies lounge, the gaming forum????????

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2666345&postcount=47

Do you get it now????

You are a troll and nothing more. BwanaZulia, Titansfanatic and the others actually came to FH for serious football talk outside of the depths. They have my respect because they aren't bandwagon jumpers like you. They live, breath and die with their team regardless of how they play. They are civil and respectful. You are not.

Alex44
08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
ONCE AGAIN YOU MORON.....L2G WAS REFERRING TO THE DEPTHS!!!!

Its cute that you want to stick up for your b/f L2G, but please read all the previous posts before you do.

You are stupider than a Bills fan, no he wasnt referring to the depths. Im done with you, youve already made yourself look like enough of a dip****, tell your mom she'll be gettin some **** tonight, bye

Get Up And Go
08-07-2006, 04:20 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!

like2god
08-07-2006, 04:21 PM
NANCY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Golly gee......where have I heard someone use that before? HMMMMMMM......:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

Oh yeah, I have said it repeatedly to the Pansies fans for over a week. Did you happen to read my posts looking for some material to steal.....AGAIN????

F*cking pathetic.

Not only can't you comprehend what you read, but you can't even come up with your own material.

like2god
08-07-2006, 04:23 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!:lol:

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 04:26 PM
So now we have a Steelers fan in here huh????

like2god
08-07-2006, 04:30 PM
So now we have a Steelers fan in here huh????

This is the same dipsh*t that was here before with his trusty sidekick Window Licker.

He still has yet to answer my question. :shakeno:

He blames me because his reading comprehension is as limited as his smack talk.

:rolleyes2

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 04:31 PM
This is the same dipsh*t that was here before with his trusty sidekick Window Licker.

He still has yet to answer my question. :shakeno:

He blames me because his reading comprehension is as limited as his smack talk.

Well, add him to the list.:evil:

like2god
08-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Well, add him to the list.:evil:

I think he added himself to the list. :lol:

Still waiting for a reply Bandwagon Jumper Boy.

fin1
08-07-2006, 04:46 PM
I think he added himself to the list. :lol:

Still waiting for a reply Bandwagon Jumper Boy.

You won't hear from he/she/it (if I may steal). Its happy hour now in Pittsburg and Steel City is 10 cents a can if you leave the can at the bar. Cover charge for all cause they can't tell the difference from men and women in pittsburg.

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 04:46 PM
You won't hear from he/she/it (if I may steal). Its happy hour now in Pittsburg and Steel City is 10 cents a can if you leave the can at the bar. Cover charge for all cause they can't tell the difference from men and women in pittsburg.

like2god
08-07-2006, 04:56 PM
You won't hear from he/she/it (if I may steal).

I didn't coin the phrase, I think it was EBM, opfin or Bigbry.

Its happy hour now in Pittsburg and Steel City is 10 cents a can if you leave the can at the bar. Cover charge for all cause they can't tell the difference from men and women in pittsburg.

And after happy hour they have the "Blow the guy who looks like Roethlisberger" contests. The only problem is, they all look like Roethlisberger with no teeth and facial lacerations, so everybody gets a blow. Gotta love the rocket scientists that live in Pittsburgh. :lol:

And no Bandwagon Jumper Boy, I am not claiming that all of the people in Pittsburgh are rocket scientists. It was sarcasm. :shakeno:

ANSWER THE POSTS!!!!!

I might start calling him Kinzua JR.

Steel954
08-07-2006, 05:10 PM
You highlighted "normal conversation".

And I stand by that statement. You can't have a normal conversation about your team because you are a bandwagon jumper. You only come here to the depths for trash talk.

Now explain to me how that is contradicting myself and how I said that this place is for normal conversation.

You can't because you are cherry-picking my words and twisting them. You failed to mention that I also said in that very same post.....

Which was a response to your comment.....

Now do you see what I was replying to, you simpleton????

I was pointing out (and will continue to point it out) that you are nothing more than a troll and your words, your opinion and your stupid "tool" comments mean nothing to us. You never ever venture outside of the depths because you are a troll.

Would you like for me to post some of my posts outside of the political forum, the other sports forum, the lounge, the graphics forum, the beasts of the east forum, the ladies lounge, the gaming forum????????

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2666345&postcount=47

Do you get it now????

You are a troll and nothing more. BwanaZulia, Titansfanatic and the others actually came to FH for serious football talk outside of the depths. They have my respect because they aren't bandwagon jumpers like you. They live, breath and die with their team regardless of how they play. They are civil and respectful. You are not.

First, Ive already established and proven that you contradict yourself and are a hypocrite. You did imply in one post you want football conversation and in another state this forum is for smack.

Second, I neither asked for, want or need your respect.

Third, as I stated before, I was born, raised and lived in the 'burgh most of my life. I was there for the Steelers in the 70s, suffered with them most of the 80s, hurt with them in 95 and recently felt great with them in SB XL. I flew up for the parade after the SB and stood among a sea of black and gold as our champions rode by.

Here is my question to you then. Who is the more suspect bandwagon fan. An twentysomething twink from NY State who needs attention so bad that he claims to root for team from Florida and who just recently this year joined a fish fan site or someone actually from Pittsburgh who roots for the Steelers?

Where were you last year L2G a.k.a Bandwagon Boy?

like2god
08-07-2006, 05:34 PM
First, Ive already established and proven that you contradict yourself and are a hypocrite. You did imply in one post you want football conversation and in another state this forum is for smack.

Prove it. I have had this same conversation with GoBills24, this is a smack forum and if you don't like it or want to talk seriously about football, leave the depths.

Second, I neither asked for, want or need your respect.
Good because you weren't going to get it anyway. I was pointing out the fact that they came to FH respectfully, you on the other hand did not.

Third, as I stated before, I was born, raised and lived in the 'burgh most of my life. I was there for the Steelers in the 70s, suffered with them most of the 80s, hurt with them in 95 and recently felt great with them in SB XL. I flew up for the parade after the SB and stood among a sea of black and gold as our champions rode by.

Good for you, but that doesn't change the fact that your first post on FH was a hostile one. I have said this many times to many trolls, if you come here and act like an ***, I will treat you as such. If you come here to talk football, I will do the same.

Twist it anyway you like, but I have been consistent from the very beginning. And if you like I can posts all of the times that I have said that.

Here is my question to you then. Who is the more suspect bandwagon fan. An twentysomething twink from NY State who needs attention so bad that he claims to root for team from Florida and who just recently this year joined a fish fan site or someone actually from Pittsburgh who roots for the Steelers?

I grew up a Phin Fan because my sister liked the Phins when I was 2 or 3 years old. I saw them on TV and saw what a great QB Marino was and how well the Marks brothers played and I became a fan. I'm sorry if my age doesn't qualify me to be a fan in your eyes. :lol: But I have been a fan since I was 2 or 3. Nice try. :lol:

And like I have posted many times before, I joined this site during the Brees/Culpepper saga because the mods were thinking of making the busiest weekend of FA a "members only" weekend because of the traffic on this site. I was a lurker and visited this site many times, but that is why I signed up. Now that I am here, I feel the need to contribute. Again, I'm sorry if that doesn't qualify as a fan in your eyes. :lol:

Where were you last year L2G a.k.a Bandwagon Boy?

Stealing material again, are we????

Self ownage again. :shakeno:

And like I said above, I only lurked here (and other sites) for info on the Dolphins. I signed up because the mods were concerned about the servers and were going to block all non members. That isn't bandwagon jumping my friend, that is fact.

And the "twink" comment is just as bad as your "tool" comment

WorstTrollEver
08-07-2006, 05:42 PM
I'm sick and tired of the incessant hijacking of my Sick and Tired Thread.

Let's get back to talking about what a great champion and stud with the ladies that Tom Brady is.

I say Brady throws for more yards than Culpepper and has more TD's and passer rating. As a matter of fact, it won't even be close.

The Culpepper you saw during the first seven games last year is the same DC you will see all this year.

Spray Mucus
08-07-2006, 05:45 PM

Let's get back to talking about what a great champion and stud with the men that Tom Brady is.

I say Brady throws for more yards than Culpepper and has more TD's and passer rating. As a matter of fact, it won't even be close.

The Culpepper you saw during the first seven games last year is the same DC you will see all this year.

this has yet to be seen so it's hard to say if it will be true or false. But here's a fact for you, no matter what happens in the 06 season, Brady will still kiss boys.

like2god
08-07-2006, 05:48 PM

Let's get back to talking about what a great champion and stud with the ladies that Tom Brady is.

You're right, I agree with you. The hijacking of this thread needs to stop!!!!!

Where does that Steelers fan get off hijacking this thread about how gay Tom Brady is? He should have enough respect for your devotion to Mr. Metrosexual and the Powder Puff Boys to at least let you have your own thread all to yourself. How rude. :shakeno: :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 05:52 PM
You won't hear from he/she/it (if I may steal). Its happy hour now in Pittsburg and Steel City is 10 cents a can if you leave the can at the bar. Cover charge for all cause they can't tell the difference from men and women in pittsburg.Sure they can:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 05:53 PM
this has yet to be seen so it's hard to say if it will be true or false. But here's a fact for you, no matter what happens in the 06 season, Brady will still kiss boys.:lol: on the sack!

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 06:30 PM
:boohoo:
Yeah, but how many posters have "Partnership for a New York Jets Free America" in their siggies or call themselves "JetsSuck"?

:boohoo: Boo ****in' Hoo!

Partnership for a Kinzua Free America

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 06:32 PM

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 06:40 PM

:lol: It's in my sig!

like2god
08-07-2006, 06:48 PM
:lol: It's in my sig!

Do you mind if I make it a permanent fixture in my sig as well?

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 06:49 PM

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 06:57 PM

.It's a requirement.:lol:

like2god
08-07-2006, 07:00 PM
It's a requirement.:lol:

Then I shall do it. :D

WorstTrollEver
08-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Apparently you don't understand the concept of "replying to a message in equal measure". Perhaps you should ask yourself why Trackstar responds to a thread entitled "I'm sick and tired of all this Tom Brady is gay stuff" with "I'm sick and tired of trolls cluttering up this site". Perhaps then you'd notice that the two are similiar, not just in wording, but also in having an implied request that are equally unlikely to be attained. So maybe Trackstar posted what he did not because he expected that to happen, but to show how whiny WorstTrollEver sounded by mimicking him? If either of them didn't "understand the concept of a 'smack forum'", it would be WorstTrollEver.

My post is whiney? That's a good one. I made this thread because I'm sick and tired of all you 14 year olds constantly saying Brady is gay.

Plus Trackstar wasn't mimicking me. He was just being a troll on his own MB because he can't offer substance.

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 07:03 PM
It's a requirement.:lol:

And the requirement is full filled:sidelol: :nana:

like2god
08-07-2006, 07:03 PM
My post is whiney? That's a good one. I made this thread because I'm sick and tired of all you 14 year olds constantly saying Brady is gay.

Plus Trackstar wasn't mimicking me. He was just being a troll on his own MB because he can't offer substance.

Ummm. I am 27 and I still think Brady is a ramrod rodeo rider.

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 07:04 PM

Plus Trackstar wasn't mimicking me. He was just being a troll on his own MB because he can't offer substance.Give us a break asswipe, I know the fact that Brady is a snicker licker both angers and excites you, and you feel the need to defend his anal virginity, but really, each post affirms your homosexuality and makes you look more a fool than any of us deemed possible.

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 07:09 PM

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 07:12 PM
What about Daunte's sexual preferences? After all, his defense in the "Love Boat" cruise incident was that he "never touched" the chickie giving him a lap dance. :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Hello...? WorstHomoEver where are you????

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 07:13 PM
What about Daunte's sexual preferences? After all, his defense in the "Love Boat" cruise incident was that he "never touched" the chickie giving him a lap dance. :sidelol:

Have you ever had a lap dance??? I know dumb question, nobody wants to touch your nasty stank A**!!!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 07:13 PM
What about Daunte's sexual preferences? After all, his defense in the "Love Boat" cruise incident was that he "never touched" the chickie giving him a lap dance. :sidelol:My stepson met his wife, she ain't much to look at but he's on the right side of the fence.

Have you answered the posts yet?:D

like2god
08-07-2006, 07:18 PM

ANSWER THE POSTS!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...3&postcount=29 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...3&postcount=29)

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...8&postcount=32 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2635828&postcount=32)

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Kinzua posts like her dates, hit and run.

Except, it's her dates that see hesheit and runs:sidelol:

WorstTrollEver
08-07-2006, 07:24 PM

Great point. I thought that was an odd defense as well. DC said he was playing cards while beautiful T&A was dancing a few feet away.

It looks like Daunte came up limp more than once!:lol:

like2god
08-07-2006, 07:27 PM
Kinzua posts like her dates, hit and run.

Except, it's her dates that see hesheit and runs:sidelol:

I would run to if I got sh*tfaced drunk and woke up next to a naked Kinzua eating Hershey bars and rubbing his/her/its own c*nt with his/her/its own dick.

That right there buddy is reason to jump out of a window headfirst into a pile of thumbtacks.

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

like2god
08-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Great point. I thought that was an odd defense as well. DC said he was playing cards while beautiful T&A was dancing a few feet away.

STOP MAKING FUN OF CULPEPPER, IT'S UNFAIR AND I WANT TO CRY!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let me post a picture of the broad he is banging and cry about your cruel insults. :boohoo:

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 07:30 PM

It's called being smart, had he done something with her, he would have had serious problems.

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 07:34 PM
It looks like Daunte came up limp more than once!:lol:A problem Brady never had with you in the room.

WorstTrollEver
08-07-2006, 07:35 PM

STOP MAKING FUN OF CULPEPPER, IT'S UNFAIR AND I WANT TO CRY!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let me post a picture of the broad he is banging and cry about your cruel insults. :boohoo:

Show me the picture. All I know is DC wasn't interested in beautiful naked women. He only wanted to "hang with the guys."

No wonder he wanted to go to Miami. He'll find an ample supply of boy buddies on South Beach to play strip poker.

DC = Gay

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 07:37 PM
A problem Brady never had with you in the room.

Over and over and over again!!!!!!!!:sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
08-07-2006, 07:38 PM
I made this thread because I'm sick and tired of all you 14 year olds constantly saying Brady is gay.

Show me the proof!!! Showing Brady hanging out with a hot chick proves nothing, as my posts here have stated.

Unless you have personally seen Queen Brady stickin' it to a hot chick, you've got nothing!:rolleyes2

...and if you've seen Queen Brady stickin' it to anyone, well, we know how that goes...:wink: Damn Pats' fans...

Thank you.

like2god
08-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Show me the picture. All I know is DC wasn't interested in beautiful naked women. He only wanted to "hang with the guys."

No wonder he wanted to go to Miami. He'll find an ample supply of boy buddies on South Beach to play strip poker.

DC = Gay

Unable to sense sarcasm. :shakeno:

I pity you

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 07:43 PM

Unable to sense sarcasm. :shakeno:

I pity you

No, it's not that. He just wanted to see what a hot girl looks like, remember where he lives:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 07:44 PM

DC = GayBrady:http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
Culpepper:

Who's gay?:lol:

like2god
08-07-2006, 07:48 PM
No, it's not that. He just wanted to see what a hot girl looks like, remember where he lives :lol:

The Homosexual capital of the world (just ahead of San Francisco and Buffalo).

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 07:49 PM

EXACTLY:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Will the real Tom Brady please stand up?

:lol: http://www.technomancer.com/~duncan/ :lol:

The Confessor
08-07-2006, 08:36 PM

I wouldnt have believed it if I hadnt seen with my own two eyes. Two guys named Tom Brady and both are GAY

Think I wouldnt name my son Tom if I had the misfortune of being named after a gay 70's sitcom based on a gay father who was married to Florence Henderson-Not to mention Alice the maid, she is as gay as the Patriots Quarterback....

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 08:45 PM
I wouldnt have believed it if I hadnt seen with my own two eyes. Two guys named Tom Brady and both are GAY:lol:

WorstTrollEver
08-07-2006, 09:31 PM

That was stupid. I can't believe you wasted your time trying to find that link.

Nobody laughed.

However, the GreasyItalian is commended for finding this far more funnier pic:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3470&d=1154960985 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3470&d=1154960985)

You see Opie, Your just not funny.

Great job Greasy!!!! Funny stuff!

anditsgood
08-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Brady:http://www.geocities.com/tombradyfans/TomBrady.jpg
Culpepper:
http://espn-att.starwave.com/photo/2006/0410/nfl_a_culpepper_275.jpg

Who's gay?:lol:

maybe i should ask the strippers on the love boat :wink:

like2god
08-07-2006, 09:34 PM
That was stupid. I can't believe you wasted your time trying to find that link.

Nobody laughed.

Gee, I don't know. I laughed. :lol:

anditsgood
08-07-2006, 09:34 PM

he doesnt live in ny or at south beach :dolphins: