PDA

View Full Version : Store..

Fresh
04-15-2003, 01:28 AM
I suggest we get some new cooler things at the store. Just to make things a bit more exciting.. :infins:

FinHeavenAJ
04-15-2003, 09:50 AM
I've been looking into that, but it is much easier said than done.

I have been working with a group of friends making the board a little bit better, and hopefully the board will get it's much needed upgrade prior to the new season.

So, I really don't want to work on the store because when I upgrade the board entirely, I will lose the changes and then have to rework them into the system.

I hope you understand that, but I just want to let you know that I haven't forgotten about the store and it's functions :D

WharfRat
04-15-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
because when I upgrade the board entirely, I will lose the changes and then have to rework them into the system.

:egads:

I hope that doesn't mean we'll lose all the smilies I put in!!

:(

FinHeavenAJ
04-15-2003, 03:12 PM
No... see, smilies and avatars are things that are stored within a directory, not within files or templates. However, items that are stored within templates and actual files will be lost.

WharfRat
04-15-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
No... see, smilies and avatars are things that are stored within a directory, not within files or templates. However, items that are stored within templates and actual files will be lost.

:whew: