PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton to Magazine: I'm Celibate

BAMAPHIN 22
08-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Paris Hilton says she is sick of boyfriends and is celibate.

The 25-year-old who gained international fame when a former boyfriend posted a videotape of the couple having sex on the Internet denied leading a promiscuous lifestyle in an interview with the British edition of GQ magazine.

"I'm not having sex for a year. … I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Hilton, who told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime.
Of the videotape with Rick Solomon that became one of the most searched-for items on the Internet in 2003, she said: "I never received a dime from it.

It's just dirty money and he should give it all to some charity for the sexually abused or something."

The Hilton Hotels heir and uber-socialite told the magazine she is "very shy" and relates to the late Princess Diana, who was hounded by photographers.
"I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had," Hilton is quoted as saying.

During the interview, Hilton also displayed some political illiteracy.

When asked about British Prime Minister Tony Blair, her response was: "Who?

… Oh, yeah, he's like your president. I don't know what he looks like."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2278643

Ray Finkle
08-06-2006, 12:49 PM
:sidelol:

Yeah ok..... I really believe that one.

retired opfinistic
08-06-2006, 12:59 PM

Yeah ok..... I really believe that one.Celibate? :lol: And I'll beat out Pepper in TC!

Amars
08-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Not only is she a actual whore. She's a attention whore. Get over it paris your sister better looking anyways.

Dors156
08-06-2006, 02:57 PM

NaboCane
08-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Celibate my ***. She was probably directed by the Center for Disease Control to cease and desist so they could catch up.

NMNB
08-06-2006, 03:04 PM
pretty sure this was announced a week ago. Publicity stunt by a whore.

Celtkin
08-06-2006, 03:06 PM
All I can say is that she wasn't celibate last night :groucho:

StaticAge
08-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Celibate my ***. She was probably directed by the Center for Disease Control to cease and desist so they could catch up.

All I can say is that she wasn't celibate last night

:rofl:

King Felix
08-06-2006, 03:36 PM
All I can say is that she wasn't celibate last night :groucho::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Timmy54
08-06-2006, 08:13 PM
she just ment during the interview!!, later that night some dude was nailing her!

Silverphin
08-06-2006, 08:29 PM
She'll be celebate in regular vision. Can't say the same in night vision.

SuavePhin
08-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Maybe the Cards paid Paris to Hold out on Leinart, so he'll get the message and get his arse to camp? ;)

CharlestonPhan
08-06-2006, 11:07 PM
mommy and daddy must've withheld her trust fund stipend for the month of July, because they are tired of her embarrassing them, and she is trying to get back in their good graces... otherwise this is complete BS

unluckyluciano
08-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Think its because the cd she is releasing ....she might be targeting young adutls and doesnt want mom and dad not buying the cd because well........she is a whore...............
lol @ the center for disease control joke.

@@@
08-07-2006, 04:30 AM
:spit: a likely story....

SpurzN703
08-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Paris Hilton says she is sick of boyfriends and is celibate.

The 25-year-old who gained international fame when a former boyfriend posted a videotape of the couple having sex on the Internet denied leading a promiscuous lifestyle in an interview with the British edition of GQ magazine.

"I'm not having sex for a year. … I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Hilton, who told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime.
Of the videotape with Rick Solomon that became one of the most searched-for items on the Internet in 2003, she said: "I never received a dime from it.

It's just dirty money and he should give it all to some charity for the sexually abused or something."

The Hilton Hotels heir and uber-socialite told the magazine she is "very shy" and relates to the late Princess Diana, who was hounded by photographers.
"I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had," Hilton is quoted as saying.

During the interview, Hilton also displayed some political illiteracy.

When asked about British Prime Minister Tony Blair, her response was: "Who?

… Oh, yeah, he's like your president. I don't know what he looks like."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2278643

Why the hell should see she a dime for it? Nobody knew who she was before that tape. Why should anyone be paid anything b/c of them being whores on video?

like2god
08-07-2006, 01:38 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Someone tell her what the meaning of celibate really is.

I bet if you asked her she would say "Of course I'm celibate, I'm famous. Every famous person is a celibate........that's hot".

No Paris, you are a celebrity........and why, I do not know.

:shakeno: :lol:

Shula Come Back!
08-07-2006, 05:38 PM
she is a lying whore!!!