08-06-2006, 05:29 PM
basic league rules starters -QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, DEF, K

QB - E.Manning, A.Brooks
RB - C.Portis, LaMont Jordan, C.Dillon
WR - C.Chambers, J.Galloway,T.Hosmandzadeh, T.Glenn, K.Robinson
TE- R.McMichael, M.Lewis
K - J.Kasey
DEF - Carolina, Buffalo

I had Clinton Portis last year, and he put up some nice points for me (to my surprise). If your league takes points away for INT's then Eli could be a headache. I think you have a solid team to make the playoffs. It looks like one of those teams that will score 120 one week and 65 the next.

DolfanGermany
08-06-2006, 07:15 PM
That's a good team in any 12+ team league.
However, your QB situation is kinda risky. I just don't believe in Aaron Brooks putting up big numbers in his first year with the Raiders. Other than QB, your team is solid, so I guess it all depends on Eli. In order to succeed, he needs another BIG year from Barber. Not sure if the Giants can make something happen this year, but if they can, you're gonna have a fun year of Fantasy Football.

nick1
08-06-2006, 09:30 PM
I'm thinking I should dump Brooks for Carr

dominizzo
08-06-2006, 09:33 PM
I have ELi will he have a good year

SwampDawg
08-07-2006, 07:53 AM
basic league rules starters -QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, DEF, K

QB - E.Manning, A.Brooks
RB - C.Portis, LaMont Jordan, C.Dillon
WR - C.Chambers, J.Galloway,T.Hosmandzadeh, T.Glenn, K.Robinson
TE- R.McMichael, M.Lewis
K - J.Kasey
DEF - Carolina, Buffalo

I think you are pretty solid, I like Portis this year to be the #4 fantasy RB behind the big 3, Jordan is a solid RB2 and Dillon adds nice depth. Your WR are pretty good, Chambers should have a big year, the rest are solid the key will be getting the right starters every week from those guys as they are all similiar. McMike is solid, I might have looked a different way for a backup TE, maybe a Hilton and hope he is this years Cooley and good trade bait later. But if you like what you are hearing about Lewis that isn't going to break your team. My concern if I had any would be QB, if Manning has a sophmore slump you could be in a little trouble. I like the upside of Brooks as a backup, more so the Carr by the way, my concern would be needing to start him everyweek.

Kdawg954
08-07-2006, 04:32 PM
I actually think WR is your biggest weakness, I dont think Galloway will have near the year he had last year, he is a year older and probably a little slower . . TJ probably will do his thing but if Carson is not healthy, could be problems. Chambers is a stud of course, but your depth IMO is shaky, I mean they could be fantastic, but on your team thats the main weakness I see. However u have maybe the best one two punch at RB I have seen. Good job gettin Portis and Lamont, I'm suprised people lettin him slip like that.

nick1
08-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I actually think WR is your biggest weakness, I dont think Galloway will have near the year he had last year, he is a year older and probably a little slower . . TJ probably will do his thing but if Carson is not healthy, could be problems. Chambers is a stud of course, but your depth IMO is shaky, I mean they could be fantastic, but on your team thats the main weakness I see. However u have maybe the best one two punch at RB I have seen. Good job gettin Portis and Lamont, I'm suprised people lettin him slip like that.
thanks

Draft Pick
08-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Nice. Portis will e big this year