PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Harrison Back To Kick Some tail

ThePats
08-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Please read the one and only rule for this forum. "We ask that you please refrain from profanity in the thread titles, as it shows up on the Main Forum page in the preview portion".

August 07, 2006
Harrison too
In a surprise, safety Rodney Harrison is also present at Patriots practice, in full pads.

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 02:26:36 PM | Link | E-mail to a friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 07, 2006
Happy returns
Defensive linemen Richard Seymour and Johnathan Sullivan are present on the practice field for this afternoon's workout. Both have been on the team's physically unable to perform list.

Tight end Daniel Graham is also present, but in a red non-contact jersey. Graham has yet to practice in training camp.

The workout is being held in full pads. We'll be back in a bit with a full attendance. Sey AND Rodney, there is a lot of wet pants in Dolphins camp at the moment!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ThePats
08-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Please read the one and only rule for this forum. "We ask that you please refrain from profanity in the thread titles, as it shows up on the Main Forum page in the preview portion".

Sey AND Rodney, there is a lot of wet pants in Dolphins camp at the moment!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry mods I'm a little too happy. Accident. :wink:

Alex44
08-07-2006, 02:48 PM

Sey AND Rodney, there is a lot of wet pants in Dolphins camp at the moment!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry buddy no-one is afraid of a hasbeen (Harrison) and one defensive lineman even if that lineman is pretty good

ThePats
08-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Sorry buddy no-one is afraid of a hasbeen (Harrison) and one defensive lineman even if that lineman is pretty good
HAHAHAHA

Rodney Harrison is 150x tougher than Daunte Culpepper, I think Fish fans have to worry about him.

So much for the poor Secondary. :lol:

Kinzua

Junior, you ain't dependin' on Fat Bennie to protect you from Seymour!!! :nana:

like2god
Two warnings in the span of a week.

:shakeno:

Alex44
08-07-2006, 02:52 PM
HAHAHAHA

Rodney Harrison is 150x tougher than Daunte Culpepper, I think Fish fans have to worry about him.

So much for the poor Secondary. :lol:

And about 150x older, Slower, and more washed up

Im about as worried about Rodney making huge plays against me as I am of Julio Franco hitting 50 HR's in a season, its not gonna happen

ThePats
08-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Two warnings in the span of a week.

I'm sure Daunte will feel confortable with Seymour chasing his @$$ around all day. Chambers will have to be fearing Rodney Harrison and the hard hitting secondary. He aint running free in the secondary against Michael Stone anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

ThePats
08-07-2006, 02:54 PM
And about 150x older, Slower, and more washed up

Im about as worried about Rodney making huge plays against me as I am of Julio Franco hitting 50 HR's in a season, its not gonna happen
:booty: Hes scared!

Alex44
08-07-2006, 02:58 PM
:booty: Hes scared!

:lol: thats the best you can come up with? It doesnt even deserve a reply why am I typing......

like2god
08-07-2006, 02:59 PM

Still can't get over the fact that Bennie wanted to leave the Jills for a winning situation can you????

I can understand that you are upset because your best offensive lineman is now on the Dolphins. And you will be even more upset when he makes the ProBowl this year.

Yup, your upset because we have PROBOWL BENNIE ON OUR TEAM.

:nana:

ThePats
08-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Still can't get over the fact that Bennie wanted to leave the Jills for a winning situation can you????

I can understand that you are upset because your best offensive lineman is now on the Dolphins. And you will be even more upset when he makes the ProBowl this year.

Yup, your upset because we have PROBOWL BENNIE ON OUR TEAM.

:nana:
:sidelol:

The defense that people said was horrible is back. Harrison back, Seymour back, Randall Gay back and off PUP. Things are looking bad for the Fishies.

like2god
08-07-2006, 03:06 PM
:sidelol:

The defense that people said was horrible is back. Harrison back, Seymour back, Randall Gay back and off PUP. Things are looking bad for the Fishies.

The comment was for Kinzua, and Kinzua only.

Go back to post whoring yourself and getting warnings from the mods.

cnc66
08-07-2006, 03:06 PM

hahaha..you crack me up... I think of this often too, when I read about him. We've had some discussions out on the mains where I brought up your comments...nobody is disagreeing so much as we are confident Hud will scheme some help, and coach him up. Remember, we've got guys that can pass protect, they just don't move bodies. ..and if we move bodies Ronnie Brown will eat you alive. If the first contact on Ronnie is a db, by the fourth quarter you won't have any left.

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 03:25 PM
hahaha..you crack me up... I think of this often too, when I read about him. We've had some discussions out on the mains where I brought up your comments...nobody is disagreeing so much as we are confident Hud will scheme some help, and coach him up. Remember, we've got guys that can pass protect, they just don't move bodies. ..and if we move bodies Ronnie Brown will eat you alive. If the first contact on Ronnie is a db, by the fourth quarter you won't have any left.

Bennie can run block decently, but man, oh man, his pass blocking is not pretty. I'm not kidding. If Daunte had a fumble problem in Minny, it may get worse with Bennie in there. At least at RG, he can't do as much damage as he did at LG because DC will at least see the rusher(s) coming ... he might not be able to do much about it except take a sack and protect the ball.

I think fans expecting DC to throw long passes and put up big numbers with Bennie in there are going to be disappointed. He won't have enough time. The short passing game isn't Daunte's cup of tea, and if the D doesn't have to worry much about the passing game, they'll come charging or put 8 or 9 in the box and dare the Fish to run. Even Ronnie can't run into a wall like that play after play. We Bills fans saw it all last year, and it's pretty ugly.

fin1
08-07-2006, 04:51 PM
I'm sure Daunte will feel confortable with Seymour chasing his @$$ around all day. Chambers will have to be fearing Rodney Harrison and the hard hitting secondary. He aint running free in the secondary against Michael Stone anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

You mean cheap shot dirty *** Rodney oh yeah how much is his contract worth? better be plenty or Belicheck will have to pay his fines this year.

fin1
08-07-2006, 04:52 PM

I bet your thumbs touch when you do that,......................ape.

Spray Mucus
08-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Sorry mods I'm a little too happy. Accident. :wink:

That's exactly what your Dad said when he forgott to pull out in time.

so it happens.

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 06:06 PM
That's exactly what your Dad said when he forgott to pull out in time.

so it happens.

He won't understand what you are talking about. That kind of stuff is normal in his household.:evil:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Please read the one and only rule for this forum. "We ask that you please refrain from profanity in the thread titles, as it shows up on the Main Forum page in the preview portion". Good job, ********, Chambers will burn him like Ricky burns a dimebag!

like2god
08-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Good job, ********, Chambers will burn him like Ricky burns a dimebag!

You just took away 50% of their material.

:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 06:22 PM
You just took away 50% of their material.

:lol::lol: speaking of dimebags....where's Fred?:redeye:

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 06:23 PM
:lol: speaking of dimebags....where's Fred?:redeye:

Don't wake FRED, the TROLLS will scamper all over the place :lol:

like2god
08-07-2006, 06:23 PM
:lol: speaking of dimebags....where's Fred?:redeye:

Wide right?

He's here.....I can sense it.

Oh Ronnie, where are you?

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 06:43 PM

Wide right?

He's here.....I can sense it.

Oh Ronnie, where are you?

.FRED...ED...ED...ED...ED......

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 06:44 PM
FRED...ED...ED...ED...ED......

Oh man, your going to wake the beast!!!!!:eek: :eek:

like2god
08-07-2006, 06:46 PM
He was here a second ago?

Maybe he is arguing with "Fred" .

WorstTrollEver
08-07-2006, 07:20 PM
I didn't expect Rodney back so soon. This is great news for the Patriots and terrible news for the rest of the NFL.

After practice a reporter asked Rodney how his knee felt.

He replied with the following:
“Let me kick you in the chest and we’ll find out. [Laughter]. It feels good.”

Yep, it's a terrific day in New England!

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 07:32 PM
I didn't expect Rodney back so soon. This is great news for the Patriots and terrible news for the rest of the NFL.

Homerism of the month.

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 07:33 PM
He was here a second ago?

Maybe he is arguing with "Fred" .

Look out Fred is coming.....

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 07:53 PM
Look out Fred is coming.....:egads:

like2god
08-07-2006, 07:56 PM
:egads:

I think that Fred is a just a big myth like bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster or Tom Brady's "girlfriend". I won't believe it untill I see it. :shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-07-2006, 07:59 PM
I think that Fred is a just a big myth like bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster or Tom Brady's "girlfriend". I won't believe it untill I see it. :shakeno:

.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifFred is Bigfoot!!!

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 08:01 PM

You'll have a better shot at finding the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot than you will Tom Brady's Girlfriend.:lol:

like2god
08-07-2006, 08:04 PM
http://www.playfulpuppets.com/Images/Mr.Fred.GIFFred is Bigfoot!!!

like2god
08-07-2006, 08:05 PM
You'll have a better shot at finding the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot than you will Tom Brady's Girlfriend.:lol:

At least there has been a bigfoot sighting. :lol:

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 08:07 PM
At least there has been a bigfoot sighting. :lol:

:yes:

FinFrenzy
08-08-2006, 11:19 AM

So now your a pats fan? Who are you going to be today??