PDA

View Full Version : Need A Fantasy Team Rate!

BDC87
08-07-2006, 05:08 PM
OK, Just had my Third FF Draft. Hoping I could get a rate from 1-10 and some advice. League is H2H with 10 teams. The Pick Number is inside the parentheses.

QB: J. Delhomme (60), B. Leftwich (140)
RB: S. Alexander (1), R. Brown (20), D. Foster (101)
WR: T. Holt (21), D. Branch (40), Ro. Smith (61), E. Kennison (100)
TE: T. Gonzalez (41), V. Davis (120)
K: J. Feely (81), L. Tynes (141)
DEF: Carolina (80), Jacksonville (121)

dominizzo
08-07-2006, 05:54 PM
I Like!! I hate the QBS

BDC87
08-07-2006, 06:05 PM
I hate the QBS Other teams took Qb's 2 early; Rounds 1-3. Dellhomme was left at round 6. He's still and Top 10 Qb though and could be in the Top 5 if KeyShawn works out in Carolina. I picked up Leftwich in the 14th round.

dominizzo
08-08-2006, 12:26 AM
I wonder If johnson will break out

SwampDawg
08-08-2006, 07:40 AM
QB - B+, Delhomme is a solid fantasy starter, should be in the 6/7 range of QB's and as you stated could even crack the top 5 if Keyshawn plays well as a #2.

RB - A, would have been an A++ had you gotten some depth and a better back up then Foster, between his injury history and them drafting DeAngelo Williams I don't see Foster holding the starting job past about week 5 or 6 leaving you weak on bye weeks and no depth if someone gets dinged. That said Alexander and Ronnie should be an awesome tandem at RB.

WR - C, Holt is a stud but I think with Martz gone and a little more conventional offense his numbers slip a little this year, but he will still be solid. Branch is your make or break guy for this group, he has plenty of upside but the holdout and getting in Belichick's doghouse has me worried about him, I can see this lingering on and effecting his season. Again just a gut feeling, but I am planning on avoiding him in my drafts unless he is a steal late. Rod Smith and Kennison, both steady guys and ok for bye week fill ins, I would have taken a flyer on a Matt Jones or Antonio Bryant if possible instead of one of these guys, that way you have one steady veteren back up and a young up and comer that could break out and be a stud for you. Rod and Eddie are solid but their best years are behind them.

TE - A+, Gonzo is still a top 4 or 5 TE and if Davis lives up to half the hype he'll be a steal.

K - B, Kickers are always a role of the dice, but ou have two bonified starters that aren't competing for jobs so you should be fine, nothing worse then having to use a free agent move on a kicker.

Def - A-, Very nice job here, to solid traditional defensive based teams, what puts you over the edge from a B to an A is the added bonus of Steve Smith on Spl Teams assuming those are rolled into Defense in your league.

Overall I would give you a B+

trate121hb
08-08-2006, 03:47 PM
good draft....dont like the gonzo pick......think he wont have top 5 #'S THIS YR

Dors156
08-08-2006, 04:40 PM
OK, Just had my Third FF Draft. Hoping I could get a rate from 1-10 and some advice. League is H2H with 10 teams. The Pick Number is inside the parentheses.

QB: J. Delhomme (60), B. Leftwich (140)
RB: S. Alexander (1), R. Brown (20), D. Foster (101)
WR: T. Holt (21), D. Branch (40), Ro. Smith (61), E. Kennison (100)
TE: T. Gonzalez (41), V. Davis (120)
K: J. Feely (81), L. Tynes (141)
DEF: Carolina (80), Jacksonville (121)

thats one of the best fantasy rosters i have seen.i love the delhomme pick.he will have a huge year.but you should have picked lt insead of alexander

BDC87
08-09-2006, 03:21 PM
What do you think about the idea of me trading Alexander 4 Tiki and Chambers?

Kdawg954
08-09-2006, 08:49 PM
What do you think about the idea of me trading Alexander 4 Tiki and Chambers?

I hate it

If u have the luxury of having one of the top picks, go with the stud, I mean he will be good for 25+ TD's most likely (don't believe in the Madden Curse). He will be a workhorse for that offense like he always is. Tiki is always good for yardage, but somebody is always taking away his GL carries. Chambers could break out this year, but the Fins QB situation still isn't 100% . . and Chambers will be getting alot of attention this year as well. Go with the sure thing, keep Alexander and feel comfortable having a fantasy producer every week.