PDA

View Full Version : Miami QB Better than Brady ... at Something!

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Just for all you Carppies ... your boy Joey has finally beat Brady at something! :sidelol:

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5838738?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8485

like2god
08-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Answer The Posts!!!

:shakeno:

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 09:47 PM
The only good thing about this thread is the LINK at the bottom that shows a pix of VICTORIA of the Spice Girls.

Kinzua, you wished you looked like her you nasty stank A**!!!!!!!:sidelol:

Kinzua
08-07-2006, 10:08 PM
The only good thing about this thread is the LINK at the bottom that shows a pix of VICTORIA of the Spice Girls.

Kinzua, you wished you looked like her you nasty stank A**!!!!!!!:sidelol:

I see you didn't make the list, either, Popsicle-Boy. :nana:

like2god
08-07-2006, 10:14 PM

Lame lame lame :rolleyes2

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 10:15 PM

That makes no sense you nasty, don't know what your sex is DumbA**!!!!

Popsicle Boy..wow now that was inventive, did you think of that all by yourself, or did your nasty stank MAMA help you too????

Go answer L2G's post you F***ING COWARD!!!!!!!

Colorado Dolfan
08-07-2006, 10:17 PM

Oh, ****... Now BGoF is gonna be wondering what flavor he is... :evil:

Good luck, ice!! :tongue:

icephinfan

Yeah, tell me about it.:shakeno:

like2god

:lol:

Poor Iceman. :wink:

Shula Come Back!
08-07-2006, 10:19 PM
This thread is just dumb!!!! I know you are being sarcastic, but why would our 2nd string QB be better than your starter at aynthing....he's not supposed to be.....so are you like bragging that Tom Brady is still better than Joey Harrington???? No sh*t....so what???? Culpepper is better than Matt Cassell....big deal!

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 10:19 PM

Poor Iceman. :wink:

:fire: ...................:lol:

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 10:20 PM
This thread is just dumb!!!! I know you are being sarcastic, but why would our 2nd string QB be better than your starter at aynthing....he's not supposed to be.....so are you like bragging that Tom Brady is still better than Joey Harrington???? No sh*t....so what???? Culpepper is better than Matt Cassell....big deal!

But, did you see the pic of VICTORIA?:evil:

anditsgood
08-07-2006, 10:21 PM

no hes not :wink:

Shula Come Back!
08-07-2006, 10:22 PM
But, did you see the pic of VICTORIA?:evil:

Oh hell yes!!!!

like2god
08-07-2006, 10:23 PM

:club:

icephinfan
Oh hell yes!!!!

See unlike the trolls, we see the hot chicks and they look at the guys!!!!!!

They just got OWNED!!!!!!!:0wned:

Shula Come Back!

Oh God....I hope you're f*cking kidding????

Shula Come Back!
08-07-2006, 10:24 PM
See unlike the trolls, we see the hot chicks and they look at the guys!!!!!!

They just got OWNED!!!!!!!:0wned:
:sidelol::sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
08-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Difference between Joey and Brady looking at that pic of Victoria.

Joey: Damn, she is smokin'... I'd hit that all day!

Brady: I wonder who does her hair?

:goof:

anditsgood
08-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Oh God....I hope you're f*cking kidding????

i guess you missed the :wink:

i thought the help tell sarcasm too :D

like2god
08-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Difference between Joey and Brady looking at that pic of Victoria.

:goof:

:sidelol:

Post of the day!!!!

:up: :lol:

Shula Come Back!
08-07-2006, 10:27 PM
i guess you missed the :wink:

i thought the help tell sarcasm too :D

Thank God.....You wouldn't believ some of the trolls on here....you can put anything past them...some would actually believe that were true....wait ......are you one?????

anditsgood
08-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Thank God.....You wouldn't believ some of the trolls on here....you can put anything past them...some would actually believe that were true....wait ......are you one?????

depends :wink:

naw im not a homer

Shula Come Back!
08-07-2006, 10:34 PM
depends :wink:

naw im not a homer

Well, at least you have that much going for ya!

anditsgood
08-07-2006, 10:37 PM
Well, at least you have that much going for ya!
cmon sab

you cant tell me that theres not alot of those here :cooldude:

like2god
08-07-2006, 10:38 PM
cmon sab

Of course there are, we like to call them Patriots and Bills fans.

:cooldude:

Shula Come Back!
08-07-2006, 10:39 PM
cmon sab

Oh there are plenty of homers....of all different teams as a matter of fact, but it's a little bit acceptable for their to be Miami homers here...after all, it is a Dolphin fan site!!!

Shula Come Back!
08-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Of course there are, we like to call them Patriots and Bills fans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

anditsgood
08-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Oh there are plenty of homers....of all different teams as a matter of fact, but it's a little bit acceptable for their to be Miami homers here...after all, it is a Dolphin fan site!!!

is that why this place is called finheaven

who would of known :dolphins:

Prophet
08-07-2006, 10:46 PM

Shula Come Back!
08-07-2006, 10:55 PM
is that why this place is called finheaven

who would of known :dolphins:

I'm just saying that a little more team spirit should be expected on this site...i'm sure there are a lot more NE homers on patriotland or whatever you have.

unluckyluciano
08-07-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm just saying that a little more team spirit should be expected on this site...i'm sure there are a lot more NE homers on patriotland or whatever you have.

Nevernever land .............

like2god
08-07-2006, 10:59 PM

I think it's called "The Glory Hole".

anditsgood
08-07-2006, 11:00 PM

and if you think about it for a bit, you would know why some posters come here

anditsgood
08-07-2006, 11:01 PM
I think it's called "The Glory Hole".

whats a glory hole?

im willing to bet you know and have experience at it :wink:

like2god
08-07-2006, 11:02 PM
whats a glory hole?

im willing to bet you know and have experience at it :wink:

BradyGodofFags mentioned it. :lol:

unluckyluciano
08-07-2006, 11:03 PM

burn...............

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 11:06 PM

ThePats
08-07-2006, 11:38 PM
LOL, Dolphins full of pretty boys and thats all.

Perfect23
08-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Whats Jp good at

unluckyluciano
08-07-2006, 11:39 PM
LOL, Dolphins full of pretty boys and thats all.

dude ur qb is on the list too hahahaha.

ThePats: well your qb is higher

unluckyluciano: and?

BuffaloSoldier2
08-07-2006, 11:50 PM
Whats Jp good at

Throwing 3 td passes in a quarter against the Dolphins.

like2god
08-07-2006, 11:53 PM

Too bad that won't happen again, huh?

Perfect23
08-07-2006, 11:54 PM

remember what happended the rest of that game 24-23

BuffaloSoldier2
08-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Too bad that won't happen again, huh?

I guess we'll see week 2.

like2god
08-07-2006, 11:57 PM
I guess we'll see week 2.

That's if JP can even win the starting job.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-08-2006, 12:03 AM
remember what happended the rest of that game 24-23

Thanks to a terrific call by your new offense coordinator to throw the ball at the 3 when your team is up 21-3 in the 3rd quarter.

I said it before, Scott Linehan is a huge loss for you guys. I don't hate Mularkey but he made a lot of questionable decisions last year. He'll have you pulling your hair this year.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-08-2006, 12:06 AM

That's if JP can even win the starting job.

True but again another wonderful Mularkey decision. JP struggled but had better numbers than Eli Manning, Alex Smith, McNabb, and alot of first year starting qbs.

Mularkey is the devil. You've been warned. :fire:

like2god
08-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Thanks to a terrific call by your new offense coordinator to throw the ball at the 3 when your team is up 21-3 in the 3rd quarter.

I said it before, Scott Linehan is a huge loss for you guys. I don't hate Mularkey but he made a lot of questionable decisions last year. He'll have you pulling your hair this year.

Mularkey is not bringing his playbook with him, Saban already said he is keeping Linehans playbook which is also the same system that made Culpepper a ProBowler. Mularkey was hired more for his experience than for his playcalling IMO. If Saban senses that he doesn't know what he is doing he will take over.

Don't expect the same playcalling that you suffered through last year.

bigbry
08-08-2006, 12:08 AM

When trying to keep his job you mean? How many games did the Bills win?
See my point?

BB

like2god
08-08-2006, 12:12 AM
See my point?

BB

Not to mention that the defenses didn't respect Buffalos passing game and stacked the line to stop McGahee, so Mularkey was probably trying to mix things up a little.

Crappy QB means having to be creative and tricky on offense.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Mularkey is not bringing his playbook with him, Saban already said he is keeping Linehans playbook which is also the same system that made Culpepper a ProBowler. Mularkey was hired more for his experience than for his playcalling IMO. If Saban senses that he doesn't know what he is doing he will take over.

Don't expect the same playcalling that you suffered through last year.

For your sake, I hope you're right. Linehan is one of the top o coordinators in the game. MM definitely had his moments in Pittsburgh but was pretty criticized his last year there for being to pass happy. Willis was the Bills top offensive player and MM took him out on third downs and did stupid things like pass when you're up 21-3.

You may still have the same playbook but MM will call the game his way. And last year, it was pretty questionable.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-08-2006, 12:15 AM
See my point?

BB

Fair point that I really can't argue. But he definitely stunted JP's growth.

bigbry
08-08-2006, 12:15 AM
For your sake, I hope you're right. Linehan is one of the top o coordinators in the game. MM definitely had his moments in Pittsburgh but was pretty criticized his last year there for being to pass happy. Willis was the Bills top offensive player and MM took him out on third downs and did stupid things like pass when you're up 21-3.

You may still have the same playbook but MM will call the game his way. And last year, it was pretty questionable.

Okay, okay so he did it on purpose to get the hell out of Buffalo.

BB

BuffaloSoldier2
08-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Not to mention that the defenses didn't respect Buffalos passing game and stacked the line to stop McGahee, so Mularkey was probably trying to mix things up a little.

Crappy QB means having to be creative and tricky on offense.

No doubt but crappy QBs don't go on the road and throw 3 tds in a quarter. They don't come off the bench to threw 2 tds to beat a 10-6 Kansas City team. Yeah, JP struggled but not unlike most 1st year QBs. He showed flashes and I think MM's game plan held him back. It will be interesting to see how Culpepper does because he hasn't be exactly known for his ability to read defenses.

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 01:47 AM
LOL, Dolphins full of pretty boys and thats all.Funny, I saw just as many Patsies on that list as I did Dolphins.

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 01:48 AM
Throwing 3 td passes in a quarter against the Dolphins.You forgot the asterisk. *And still getting beat.

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Too bad that won't happen again, huh?I don't mind it happening again... along as the result's the same as the last time.:D

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 01:52 AM
No doubt but crappy QBs don't go on the road and throw 3 tds in a quarter. They don't come off the bench to threw 2 tds to beat a 10-6 Kansas City team. Yeah, JP struggled but not unlike most 1st year QBs. He showed flashes and I think MM's game plan held him back. It will be interesting to see how Culpepper does because he hasn't be exactly known for his ability to read defenses.Neither was Marino... wonder how he ended up in the HOF anyway?

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 01:57 AM
Just for all you Carppies ... your boy Joey has finally beat Brady at something! :sidelol: In other news, Kidszoo won the ugliest flying ape contest while also placing first in the "biggest yellow stripe down a contestant's spine" category.

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 02:38 AM
Notice how the He/she/it, makes a thread, posts once or twice, then leaves. Makes no sense, says the dumbest things and just leaves.

What a crack head!!!!:evil:

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 09:05 AM
Just for all you Carppies ... your boy Joey has finally beat Brady at something! :sidelol:

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5838738?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8485That was weak, even for you. I was thinking this morning, on the ride into work:
DID YOU ANSWER THE POSTS???

like2god
08-08-2006, 09:42 AM
That was weak, even for you. I was thinking this morning, on the ride into work:
DID YOU ANSWER THE POSTS???:D