PDA

View Full Version : Kin-soo-ie,Don't leave out Cleveland

timbalu
08-08-2006, 07:55 AM
It's obvious that with SUCKALO appearing to be in the crapper, again, this season you're looking for another another team to support. You've proven that with your referrence to Pittsburgh. Since Cleveland is of equal proximity to SUCKALO as Pittsburgh, and Cleveland having so much in common with SUCKALO I think it's unfair for you to overlook the Browns. First, Cleveland has won the same number of Super Bowls as SUCKALO= ZERO !! Cleveland, like SUCKALO, has a large contingent of Polish and Italian . The Polish love to Polka and have a passion for kielbasa, and that should be "right up your alley" ! Italians love pizza: something that's thick,crusty, cheesey, and heavy on the anchovies. (sound familiar ?) And, they'd love to have a big heifer of a woman to pass around like a pizza. Like SUCKALO fans, Clevelanders are warm, friendly, compassionate , intelligent people who wouldn't mind removing the arm between two stadium seats to accomomdate that U-HAUL-sized backside of yours. If this sounds good to you, I think we have a match made in heaven 'cause I can't think of a better place for you than in the middle of "The DAWG POUND" !!!!! (ARF):sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 09:04 AM
:lol: More like the 300 pound Dawg.

like2god
08-08-2006, 09:39 AM
It's obvious that with SUCKALO appearing to be in the crapper, again, this season you're looking for another another team to support. You've proven that with your referrence to Pittsburgh. Since Cleveland is of equal proximity to SUCKALO as Pittsburgh, and Cleveland having so much in common with SUCKALO I think it's unfair for you to overlook the Browns. First, Cleveland has won the same number of Super Bowls as SUCKALO= ZERO !! Cleveland, like SUCKALO, has a large contingent of Polish and Italian . The Polish love to Polka and have a passion for kielbasa, and that should be "right up your alley" ! Italians love pizza: something that's thick,crusty, cheesey, and heavy on the anchovies. (sound familiar ?) And, they'd love to have a big heifer of a woman to pass around like a pizza. Like SUCKALO fans, Clevelanders are warm, friendly, compassionate , intelligent people who wouldn't mind removing the arm between two stadium seats to accomomdate that U-HAUL-sized backside of yours. If this sounds good to you, I think we have a match made in heaven 'cause I can't think of a better place for you than in the middle of "The DAWG POUND" !!!!! (ARF):sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I love this thread already :lol:

timbalu
08-08-2006, 12:46 PM
S-OOOOOOO-IE, Where you hidin' ? :D

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 12:49 PM
S-OOOOOOO-IE, Where you hidin' ? :D Downtown Buffalo:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/Picture7-1.jpg

Ronnie 23
08-08-2006, 01:04 PM
hey

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Somehow, I don't see Kidszoo jumping on the bandwagon, but that's only because I doubt anything that heavy could jump and even if she/he/it could, I doubt there's a bandwagon sturdy enough to support her/his/its weight.

like2god
08-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Somehow, I don't see Kidszoo jumping on the bandwagon, but that's only because I doubt anything that heavy could jump and even if she/he/it could, I doubt there's a bandwagon sturdy enough to support her/his/its weight.

:sidelol:

Good point, Kinzua may have to follow along behind the bandwagon. :lol:

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Kinzua wouldn't have to wear the DAWG mask, just go as is!!!!!:evil:

Link
08-08-2006, 02:14 PM
:sidelol:

Good point, Kinzua may have to follow along behind the bandwagon. :lol:

That or hual on top of an aircraft carrier specially fitted for she/he/it/they.

like2god
08-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Kinzua wouldn't have to wear the DAWG mask, just go as is!!!!!:evil:

That or hual on top of an aircraft carrier specially fitted for she/he/it/they.:lol: