PDA

View Full Version : Lohan Wants to Visit U.S. Troops in Iraq

Celtkin
08-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Lindsay Lohan says she wants to go to Iraq with Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and entertain American troops there.

"I've been trying to go to Iraq with Hillary Clinton for so long. Hillary was trying to work it out, but it seemed too dangerous," the 20-year-old actress says in an interview in the September issue of Elle magazine, on newsstands Wednesday.

Lohan, whose screen credits include "Freaky Friday," "Mean Girls" and the upcoming "Georgia Rule," says she hoped to emulate Marilyn Monroe, who performed shows for about 100,000 troops stationed in Korea in 1954.

"It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pinup, which is what I've always aspired to be," Lohan tells the magazine, adding that she would prepare for her trip to Iraq by taking shooting lessons with her security guard.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/08/08/D8JCDHRO0.html

A couple of things come to mind:

1. Does Lindsay aspire to be a pinup or just your run of the mill 'beautiful sex kitten’?
2. Shooting lessons? Are we that desperate that we need her help against the insurgents?

King Felix
08-08-2006, 03:05 PM
maybe she will do a striptease then some1 posts it on the internet:yes:

Celtkin
08-08-2006, 03:10 PM
maybe she will do a striptease then some1 posts it on the internet:yes:

That would be good :D

FinSinceBirth
08-08-2006, 03:16 PM
I personally find her annoying, but not bad to look at (depending on if the state of her anorexia). I give her an A for effot. And I think she wants to be a pinup, although I don't see it. Heidi Klum was a great pinup in last years SI swimsuit issue.

Buddwalk
08-08-2006, 03:53 PM
she should support her country and flash the troops :yes:

Celtkin
08-08-2006, 03:57 PM
she should support her country and flash the troops :yes:

It wouldn't be the first time that her flashable bits have been exposed to the cameras. It's the very least she could do :yes:

dominizzo
08-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Shelll Proabably screw the Soldiers!!

Shes a class act tramp

PhinzN703
08-09-2006, 11:04 AM
You know the guy soldiers would only want her there so they can see her mohagonies jugglin' around.

After the 'concert' is over, they would think...

so did you enjoy the concert?

'uh, what? there was music? i just saw some skank runnin' around up there all nite'