PDA

View Full Version : The Grinch 2 - The Jets Stole Christmas

BwanaZulia
08-08-2006, 03:45 PM
I just booked my flight, hotel, rental car to come down to the great warm state on Christmas day with my Dol-fan wife.

I was chatting with another Dolphin fan about ruining Christmas which lead to the grinch, which led to this.

http://www.jetkingdom.com/gallery/fun/jets_grinch.jpg/image_view_fullscreen

(credit to the Charges one I found on the internet)

:)

BZ

Alex44
08-08-2006, 03:47 PM
I just booked my flight, hotel, rental car to come down to the great warm state on Christmas day with my Dol-fan wife.

I was chatting with another Dolphin fan about ruining Christmas which lead to the grinch, which led to this.

BZ

Self Ownage :lol:

Just kidding, have fun at the game :D

like2god
08-08-2006, 03:49 PM

BZ

I hope you aren't disappointed when Santa craps in your stocking. And when I say Santa, I mean the Dolphins. :wink:

Have fun at the game bro.

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 03:57 PM
If the Grinch is supposed to be a Jests fan, why is he hanging up a Dolphins' tree ornament?

BwanaZulia
08-08-2006, 03:58 PM
If the Grinch is supposed to be a Jests fan, why is he hanging up a Dolphins' tree ornament?

Stealing...

It was in the book. :)

BZ

FinFrenzy
08-08-2006, 04:02 PM
No wonder the Jets don't have cheerleaders, Look at all the hair on her.

Good thing your wife is a fin fan BZ....:lol:

BwanaZulia
08-08-2006, 04:05 PM
No wonder the Jets don't have cheerleaders, Look at all the hair on her.

Good thing your wife is a fin fan BZ....:lol:

Don't think I didn't send that picture to her first! :)

BZ

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Don't think I didn't send that picture to her first! :)

BZ

Better get the couch ready :wink:

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Stealing...But that was before he was reformed.

It was in the book. :)We don't need no edumacation,
We don't need no hot patrol,
No Dukes of Hazzards in the classroom,
Hate each ore, leave those kids a loan!

Link
08-08-2006, 04:24 PM
But that was before he was reformed.

We don't need no edumacation,
We don't need no hot patrol,
No Dukes of Hazzards in the classroom,
Hate each ore, leave those kids a loan!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Man sometimes you are too funny.

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 04:35 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Man sometimes you are too funny.Yes, but looks aren't everything... or at least I sure hope they aren't.:goof:

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 05:15 PM

BZ:lol: Have fun at the game, every year Dol-Fans sacrifice a Jets fan to the god of Fake Spikes. Maybe this year will be your lucky year!!!:wink:

Shula Come Back!
08-08-2006, 05:24 PM

BZ

That's awesome and your wife seems like a great woman!!!

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 05:39 PM

BZHow long you been married? Inter-divisional marriages are tough, my 1st wife was a Bills fan. The *****!

cnc66
08-08-2006, 05:40 PM

BZ

most excellent...you do know that there are more than twenty F/H faithful all together for that game right...and Dubfire and phin17 are the "official" tailgate hosts. I would love to meet you bro, try and hook up with us. Here is the list of attendee's;

SOLD OUT!
It's offical the FH Jets Event has sold out!! All 20 tickets have been purchased. The final list looks like this:

AJ (2)
Muck (2)
Finatic (2)
Cnc66 (2)
Infinsible (2)
NaboCane (2)
Emskirch (3)
Finserg (4)
D-Day (1)

Thank you all for participating and look forward to THE event of the year.

BwanaZulia
08-08-2006, 09:25 PM
That's awesome and your wife seems like a great woman!!!

She is. Crazy. But great.

BZ

BwanaZulia
08-08-2006, 09:27 PM
How long you been married? Inter-divisional marriages are tough, my 1st wife was a Bills fan. The *****!

I have known her for over 12 years, been married for 3 and have a 1 year old (Jet fan I am sure).

As I always say, better to have a wife who LOVES football but hates your team than hates football all together.

Who else would get on a plane with me on Christmas morning and fly to Miami just to see a football game?

BZ

BwanaZulia
08-08-2006, 09:28 PM
most excellent...you do know that there are more than twenty F/H faithful all together for that game right...and Dubfire and phin17 are the "official" tailgate hosts. I would love to meet you bro, try and hook up with us. Here is the list of attendee's;

Shhhh... I always tell her there is nobody there but us Jet fans and make her hang out with us. :)

Maybe, since this is our fifth year going down there, we can switch it up.

As we get closer PM with the details.

BZ

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 09:56 PM
I have known her for over 12 years, been married for 3 and have a 1 year old (Jet fan I am sure).

As I always say, better to have a wife who LOVES football but hates your team than hates football all together.

Who else would get on a plane with me on Christmas morning and fly to Miami just to see a football game?

BZ:lol: True! Wife number 2 was a football virgin! She's been properly trained and has her own Fin gear!

BwanaZulia
12-18-2006, 12:06 PM
Bump!

http://www.jetkingdom.com/gallery/fun/jets_grinch.jpg

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Bump!

BZbump deez nutz!:D

DolfanTom
12-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Have fun BZ!!

I hope we "ruin" your Christmas Evening, and keep you out of the playoffs!! I can't talk any trash the rest of the week, as I lost a bet yesterday. I'm banned in about 49 minutes until ... ironically, Christmas!

But have fun, most of all! Travel safe and I hope you and your wife have an experience to remember!

Happy Holidays!!!
-DT

PhinzN703
12-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Bump!

BZ

Good luck sir. Here's to Pennington throwing 45 TD's as I might be in my Fantasy Super Bowl then

BwanaZulia
12-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Have fun BZ!!

I hope we "ruin" your Christmas Evening, and keep you out of the playoffs!! I can't talk any trash the rest of the week, as I lost a bet yesterday. I'm banned in about 49 minutes until ... ironically, Christmas!

But have fun, most of all! Travel safe and I hope you and your wife have an experience to remember!

Happy Holidays!!!
-DT

Enjoy your banning.

You might want to stay away next week, might be brutal around here. ;)

BZ

DolfanTom
12-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Enjoy your banning.

You might want to stay away next week, might be brutal around here. ;)

BZHells no!! I'm back win or lose my friend!

I ain't one to :boohoo:, even when Joey makes me go :shakeno::confused::tantrum:

BwanaZulia
12-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Hells no!! I'm back win or lose my friend!

I ain't one to :boohoo:, even when Joey makes me go :shakeno::confused::tantrum:

Sure you don't want to bet me so you can be "banned" for weeks?

Hey, maybe we can get you "banned" till the draft. Kind like hibernation. :)

BZ

DolfanTom
12-18-2006, 12:37 PM
Sure you don't want to bet me so you can be "banned" for weeks?

Hey, maybe we can get you "banned" till the draft. Kind like hibernation. :)

BZ:tantrum:No thanks - I'm limiting myself to only one ban a season from this point forward. I may be dumb, but I'm not that stupid :wink:

BZ, remember what I told you about the Jets a couple weeks back. When things start to look good - when things look like they are really about to happen, that's when things go wrong!!!

Not sayin' my team's much better in this regard, but this has been the Jets MO since 1970! I know I don't need to dig for examples. The fan you are, I'm sure you're more than aware of them!!

BwanaZulia
12-18-2006, 12:57 PM
BZ, remember what I told you about the Jets a couple weeks back. When things start to look good - when things look like they are really about to happen, that's when things go wrong!!!

Sorry, that is not our Jets... you have Dolphins Shell "JOEY" Shock.

BZ

NYJ EcKo151
12-18-2006, 01:12 PM
I myself will be making the drive to Miami for Christmas night. And sadly, I got tickets, along with a whole heap of Jets fans who will be there...I would think in a rivalry game, on Christmas night that Miami fans would sellout the stadium, but oh well.

I leave early Christmas morning and will be very excited for that game!

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 01:16 PM
I myself will be making the drive to Miami for Christmas night. And sadly, I got tickets, along with a whole heap of Jets fans who will be there...I would think in a rivalry game, on Christmas night that Miami fans would sellout the stadium, but oh well.

I leave early Christmas morning and will be very excited for that game!Save your fuel, stay home and watch the Jets lose from the comfort of your living room.:D

BwanaZulia
12-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Save your fuel, stay home and watch the Jets lose from the comfort of your living room.:D

Ahh... The Dolphins Fan Fight Song.. :)

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Ahh... The Dolphins Fan Fight Song.. :)

BZ:tongue:

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 02:17 PM
The countdown to the smack down. :)

BZ

steeda
12-19-2006, 02:35 PM
The countdown to the smack down. :)

BZ

Bring it Jets Fan, your season ends on Christmas. Our present to you :)

BwanaZulia
12-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Bring it Jets Fan, your season ends on Christmas. Our present to you :)

You must be Jewish, as the Bills gave you your season ending last week, before Chanukah.

OYE!

BZ

hacksaw duggan
12-19-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm shocked how many Jets fans actually make the trip to Florida this time of year, in addition to those that live in and around the area. Probably has to do with the magnitude of the game as well...you wouldn't see this many New Yorkers/Jerseyites heading down if we were 6-9.

Any estimates as to how the split will be with the crowd?

MegaFinz
12-19-2006, 03:18 PM

BZ
Damn i dont know what i would do if my wife was a jets fan i think that would be grounds for divorce.NO just kidding but that would really suck, you and your wife must be very compatable.

INPHINITY
12-19-2006, 10:27 PM
I just love the fact your wife is a Phins fan, just love it!! Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas, wish I could be there!

finfan01
12-19-2006, 10:29 PM
You must be Jewish, as the Bills gave you your season ending last week, before Chanukah.

OYE!

BZ

Aye Gavalt:rolleyes:

Jupiterfin
12-20-2006, 02:13 AM

BZ

Go away. Do not come to Florida.

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 11:52 AM
I just love the fact your wife is a Phins fan, just love it!! Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas, wish I could be there!

Thanks. I hope the weather holds up, we have a safe trip and at the very least one of us will have a good night on Monday. :)

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Thanks. I hope the weather holds up, we have a safe trip and at the very least one of us will have a good night on Monday. :)

BZI'm hoping the lady leaves happy and the Jets loss leaves you impotent for your entire stay in FL. :wink: Merry Christmas!

BwanaZulia
12-20-2006, 12:13 PM
I'm hoping the lady leaves happy and the Jets loss leaves you impotent for your entire stay in FL. :wink: Merry Christmas!

That is so sweet of you.

I am hoping that your Saint Nicky brings you a high draft pick for X-mas. :)

BZ

finfan01
12-20-2006, 12:17 PM
That is so sweet of you.

BZ
Forget a high pick...how about a successful pick;)

retired opfinistic
12-20-2006, 12:34 PM
That is so sweet of you.

BZGo stuff yer stocking!

Mike13
12-20-2006, 01:15 PM
I'll be there.

BleedinGreenNC
12-21-2006, 11:04 AM
Go away. Do not come to Florida.

You must have not been hugged enough when you were young!

PhinzN703
12-21-2006, 04:42 PM
I'm shocked how many Jets fans actually make the trip to Florida this time of year, in addition to those that live in and around the area. Probably has to do with the magnitude of the game as well...you wouldn't see this many New Yorkers/Jerseyites heading down if we were 6-9.

Any estimates as to how the split will be with the crowd?

Dude December in FL beats the weather anywhere in the country. Unless you like cold and snowy weather. Easy call if you ask me

PhinzN703
12-21-2006, 04:44 PM

I leave early Christmas morning and will be very excited for that game!

I'd go if I was closer and it wasn't Christmas. But I have more important things to do that day.

Oh well

BwanaZulia
12-22-2006, 10:13 AM
I'd go if I was closer and it wasn't Christmas. But I have more important things to do that day.

Oh well

Don't worry, they will lose without you! :)

BZ

Kinzua
12-22-2006, 11:45 AM
Don't worry, they will lose without you! :)

BZ

Sorry, but the Jests crash and burn in Miami on Christmas Day! :evil:

BwanaZulia
12-22-2006, 12:05 PM

You should worry about your own game.

BZ

BwanaZulia
12-26-2006, 11:41 AM
Merry Christmas Dol-phans!

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 11:57 AM

Vince Young Who?

BwanaZulia
12-26-2006, 01:38 PM

Poor misguided soul. At least you can start a fire with that lump of coal.

Like most Bills fans, you now have time to start preparing for another draft to **** up! :)

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
12-26-2006, 01:46 PM

Like most Bills fans, you now have time to start preparing for another draft to **** up! :)

BZ

Coal? I thought that was a load of crap?

BwanaZulia
12-26-2006, 01:51 PM

BZ

retired opfinistic
12-26-2006, 03:31 PM

BZ
Coal? I thought that was a load of poo?

BwanaZulia
01-02-2007, 12:47 PM
A post season bump.

May 2007 be better for you phin fans, although it looks bleak now.

BZ

DolfanTom
01-02-2007, 12:52 PM
A post season bump.

BZ
BZ, you definitely have some "smack-capital" or "smack-equity" going for you right now!

Use it wisely, though :wink:

retired opfinistic
01-02-2007, 01:01 PM
A post season bump.

BZ

We'll be fine as frog's hair.:wink:

Go Jets, knock out the Pastriots.