PDA

View Full Version : Rate my FF Team, please!

Mainge
08-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Check out my latest draft.

QB's: M.Bulger, and B. Rothlisburger.

RB's: Rudi Johnson, W. Dunn, and Greg Jones

WR's: L. Fitzgerald, D. Mason, M. Jones, K. McCardell, and R. Brown

TE's: T. Gonzalez, and B. Troupe5

D/ST's: Philly

K: A. Vinatari

dominizzo
08-08-2006, 05:13 PM
wooow soaring a lil who was ur 1st pick

Majpain
08-08-2006, 05:40 PM
c+ at best.

Mainge
08-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Rudi.

speedy1383
08-09-2006, 12:34 AM
QB-Bulger seems to get hurt or nicked up every year. I would be wary of him. Big Ben hasn't put up great fantasy #'s his first 2 years. I actually think he will reach 20 passing TDs this year though.

RB-Rudi is a quality back. Dunn is also very goodl, but he is getting up there in age. Greg Jones might get more carries depending on what is going on with Fred Taylor. I don't think Jones is a gamebreaker though.

WR-Fitzgerald is a stud. Mason is decent receiver. His numbers might go up with his old QB in town though. I would consider Mason a disappointment since he barely scored. Matt Jones might break out this year. That offense shouldn't be that good though. K. McCardell's numbers are going down this year. His age and the unproven Rivers will definitely deflate his numbers some. Brown is unproven. He should get more catches with TO gone. I think he is one year away.

TE-I don't know what to make of Gonzalez this year. He really killed me last year. I think the Chiefs will run a lot this year. Tony will probably bounce back somewhat. Not sure if he will have huge numbers, but they should be better than last year. It really all depends on the OL. He had to help to block last year a lot when Roaf went down. Now Roaf is retired, so who knows??!! Troupe should have bigger numbers this year. A lot of teams when a QB assumes the starting position, he looks to the TE more. Volek and Young could be looking Troupe's way a lot.

D/ST-Good selection

K-Adam V should have a great year. Can't go wrong there either.

You have a lot of risky picks on your team. Just keep your fingers crossed.

fish fan 4 life
08-09-2006, 11:43 AM
I like your team however i would try to add more depth at RB.I would try to trade 1 of your 2 qb's and W.Dunn for a top 5 RB and an ok qb.Dunn is getting old and he dont score much.If you keep your team the way it is i would give your team a B+