PDA

View Full Version : Trade Help!

banzaitrey
08-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Jeremy Stevens,Eric Moulds,Jake Plummer,Dom.Rhodes for S.Gado,Ernest Wilford,J.Shockey,Greg Jones, and Troy Williamson...

banzaitrey
08-08-2006, 06:43 PM
I already have Palmer and Brees at qb and I need wr depth and they need a good rb...They offered G jones and S Gado for Rhodes

trate121hb
08-08-2006, 07:37 PM
i think shockey is a nice upgrade from stevens...shockey is gonna be sick this yr....palmer and brees are nice and u may live with them two...i woud maybe try to get rid of brees...wilford is a nice pick up...not really ure man.....rhodes can be the #1 in high powered offense and moulds will get some decet #'s and plummer is a good qb...shockey is the most intriguing option for u in that trade

TractorTraylor
08-08-2006, 08:52 PM
If you already have Brees and Palmer at QB, pounce on this trade. Plummer will be an average fantasy QB this year while Shockey will reap the benefits of Eli's breakthrough year. Plus, Wilford is gonna have a full year under his belt at starter and should produce, while Greg Jones is slowly progressing into the future of the Jags running game. Gado and Williamson both have potential for breakout years if they are put in the right situation while Rhodes and Moulds dont have much fantasy potential IMO. This deal is a steal, pull the trigger.

BDC87
08-09-2006, 03:45 PM
The biggest name in this trade is Shockey, It's a steal.