PDA

View Full Version : WorstTrollEver Brilliant Ignorance

Pages : [1] 2

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Here is a compilation of ignorance that you should all enjoy:

Hi Folks,

My name is WorstTrollEver but you can call me WTE for short.

I'm a fan of the greatest NFL team in the salary cap era - The New England Patriots!

I'm excited to join your forum. It looks like your team might take a small step above mediocrity this year.

Talk to you soon!

-WTE

Your first post is abrasive and cocky a sure sign that you will suffer.

Absolutely,

I bet a lot of people didn't think Brady would be tough enough for the NFL (including me a few years back)

But the guy has proven himself to be one the the toughest and best QB's in the league.

I don't wish DC gets hurt. I hope he stays healthy because the guy reads defenses as well as Dexter Manley reads Jack and Jill Went Up The Hill.

Homerism combined with a snide undertone.

Hey you like GodSmack? I work for my family's bicycle shop and sold a high-end mountain bike to Robbie Merrill last month. He was taking the bike on his Canadian tour.

He was a very nice guy. He autographed a skateboard for me.

He said "Smack it!"

First sign that something's not right. Perhaps you are heterosexually challenged?

Geez,

Seeing how your first team barely beat our third team in the final game last year, I would think your biggest rival is the Mighty Patriots!

More homerism.

3-3 at best. Your first string barely beat New England's third string in the last game of the season.

Stop fooling yourselves. The Fins were really 8-8 last year.

8-8? I swear it was 9-7 lemme check:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/MIA/2005/regular

I counted nine wins. Check it out.

Really? How's that when we had a much better draft than your Fins?

Saban's decision to draft his injured binky Jason Allen over Bobby Carpenter will prove to be the third worst choice in the 2006 draft.

Right after Buffalo's decision to take Donte Whitner @ # 8 and KC's choice to take Hali with the 20th pick.

That was stupid Saban!First post in the Depths. :shakeno: You really shine there.

I don't like that pissing monkey thing. You won't get a warm welcome from me.Dissing a new member in the welcome thread, like you have the right to welcome someone into our house.

No, I said the Dolphins were really an 8-8 team last year. The last game of the season against our third stringers was a moral victory for New England.

Anyhoots, I like that the Jets fan came in peace. All of us AFC East brethren should try to get along.

First time trying to spin something you said earlier when confronted by a Fin Fan.

It's not a deranged thought at all and the reasoning is actually quite simple.

The Patriots will beat your Fins twice and you will lose at Buffalo on 12/17.

Perhaps you didn't hear that Reche Caldwell is having a great training camp?

Bravado, homerism and ignorance all in one post! Congrats, that's something that even Kinzua is incapable of.

guatemalanfan
08-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Great thread man!!1

Perhaps you didn't hear that Reche Caldwell is having a great training camp?

i have seen him play he sucks

guatemalanfan
08-08-2006, 09:52 PM
wtf this post is so gay
I don't like that pissing monkey thing. You won't get a warm welcome from me.

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Now the fun begins:

He's had a bunch of hot girlfriends and is currently dating a very beautiful Bridget Moynihan.

I think everyone is just jealous that Tom gets all the championships and all the hot chicks too.

I totally agree Rob. Therefore, this thread should be the last time there's any mention of Tom Brady being gay on this MB.

Going forward, Tom Brady should only be referred to as a champion QB and a stud with the ladies.

Great job Rob!

I'll tell you wuts goin on in dis thred!

You're fellow Fins fans are violating the edict against referring to Tom Brady as gay! That's wuts goin on!

I think I can understand the jealousy. You had a tough QB from Pitt who couldn't bring home the big one and New England has a pretty boy QB from California who has won three Championships.

I guess that must be very painful, huh? :boohoo:

Throat yogurt???? Naw, Tom likes salads and sushi.

BTW, speaking of throat yogurt, it looks like one of Saban's boys is about to get some right here:

http://images.chron.com/content/news/photos/04/11/27/lsu.jpg (http://images.chron.com/content/news/photos/04/11/27/lsu.jpg)

No, that's not what I said - and based on your annoying avatar I would say that you have ADHD.

Jesus! Didn't you see my pic of Tom's main squeeze? She's cute! I'd sex her up:

http://www.nfluk.com/imagefolder/medium/Feature%20Article/MoynihanBrady.jpg (http://www.nfluk.com/imagefolder/medium/Feature%20Article/MoynihanBrady.jpg)

P.S. I don't think I like this Los Lonely Boys club.:lol:

No!!!!!

Tom Brady is stickin' it to Bridget Moynihan which is a far better piece of meat than anything you'll ever have!

I'm sick and tired of the incessant hijacking of my Sick and Tired Thread.

Let's get back to talking about what a great champion and stud with the ladies that Tom Brady is.

I say Brady throws for more yards than Culpepper and has more TD's and passer rating. As a matter of fact, it won't even be close.

The Culpepper you saw during the first seven games last year is the same DC you will see all this year.

That was stupid. I can't believe you wasted your time trying to find that link.

Nobody laughed.

However, the GreasyItalian is commended for finding this far more funnier pic:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3470&d=1154960985 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3470&d=1154960985)

You see Opie, Your just not funny.

Great job Greasy!!!! Funny stuff!

Actually, the two in the photo are Opie and L2G.

I heard Opie farted and L2G said it smelt like hot dogs and vaseline.

These posts speak for themselves, you ****ing queer. Richard Simmons would kick your *** for being a ****** if he read this thread. Anyway, keep up the good work, we'll be keeping an eye on you!:evil:

guatemalanfan
08-08-2006, 09:55 PM
wow that is a new level of gayism
He's had a bunch of hot girlfriends and is currently dating a very beautiful Bridget Moynihan.

I think everyone is just jealous that Tom gets all the championships and all the hot chicks too.

Attachment 3469 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3469)

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 09:57 PM
:lol:
gayism:lol:

like2god
08-08-2006, 10:26 PM
:sidelol:

Great thread opfin.

Look I found a pic of WorstTrollEver and BradyGodofFags on his webcam.

http://doug.redhive.com/newsclips/gay_nerds.jpg

Here is another, even the gerbil wants some webcam time (scroll down) :D .

http://www.jamesbrief.com/i/andy%20is%20the%20gayest%20fruityass%20I%20have%20ever%20seen.jpg

His parents should have seen all of this coming when he was little. Just look at how gay he was as a kid.

http://www.swiftbennett.com/photowerx/photos/gayest_photo_ever_small1.jpg

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 10:40 PM

Great thread opfin.

Look I found a pic of WorstTrollEver and BradyGodofFags on his webcam.

http://doug.redhive.com/newsclips/gay_nerds.jpg

Here is another, even the gerbil wants some webcam time (scroll down) :D .

http://www.jamesbrief.com/i/andy%20is%20the%20gayest%20fruityass%20I%20have%20ever%20seen.jpg

His parents should have seen all of this coming when he was little. Just look at how gay he was as a kid.

http://www.swiftbennett.com/photowerx/photos/gayest_photo_ever_small1.jpg

.:lol: Dude, you're killing me! This guy makes me laugh my friggin *** off. He's either a total flamer or like 8 years old! Defending Tom Brady! Does he think Tom gives a **** if his rent is paid? He doesn't care! Nobody cares! (Loosly paraphrased from 'A Bronx Tale')

WorstFagEver! We are laughing at you and your sexual confusion!

Get off his jock you Rump Ranger! You created this mess. We've always known Tom is gay, we just didn't talk about it much! Now you come along, riding on the tip of his dick, defending his virtue and you look like the biggest snicker licker to ever walk the face of the Earth! Blasting you is like cow-hunting, you could do it with a hammer!

WorstFagEver--->:grouplaug <---LLB

Oh yeah, Welcome to FH!

ThePats
08-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Great thread man!!1

i have seen him play he sucks

The reason people say he sucks is because he never gets thrown to and was always injured. With LT and Gates in your offense your not likely to get a lot of attention.

Keep sipping on your cum chowder, Caldwell will total 60 catches at least with 700 + yards. Especially if Branch sits out which makes him #1.

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 10:44 PM

The reason people say he sucks is because he never gets thrown to and was always injured. With LT and Gates in your offense your not likely to get a lot of attention.

Keep sipping on your cum chowder, Caldwell will total 60 catches at least with 700 + yards. Especially if Branch sits out which makes him #1.You said it all right there. Who cares why you suck? If you suck, you suck.

ThePats
08-08-2006, 10:51 PM
You said it all right there. Who cares why you suck? If you suck, you suck.
Thats not a reason to say he sucks you douche.

like2god
08-08-2006, 10:52 PM

The reason people say he sucks is because he never gets thrown to and was always injured.
Hmmm...lets see.....he is always injured and his quarterbacks don't have any confidence in him...........Yup, HE SUCKS!!!!! :lol:

Keep sipping on your cum chowder, Caldwell will total 60 catches at least with 700 + yards. Especially if Branch sits out which makes him #1.

Wow, you guys can't even pretend to be straight, can you?

Cum Chowda???

If anybody is sipping "cum chowda" it would be the person that thinks a guy who is always injured and never get the ball thrown to him will somehow get 60 catches and 700 yards.

:lol: SELF OWNED AGAIN :lol:

WorstTrollEver
08-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Gosh, you're obviously obsessed with me, aren't you Opie you little Pedophile queer.

Is it because I exposed you as being stupid and boring?

How long did it take you to copy and paste every post I made on your Dorky Dolphin Board? I guess it doesn’t matter since you have nothing else to do with your useless life.
I hope you’re proud of yourself. You were probably hoping that L2G would be proud of you and might want to suck you.

But that won’t happen.You see, L2G wants a meal, not a snack.

Colorado Dolfan
08-08-2006, 10:56 PM

Seriously, why don't you quit while you're ahead?:tantrum:

Scratch that, you were never ahead...:wink:

Why don't you quit while you're not all that far behind?:D

Colorado Dolfan
08-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Gosh, you're obviously obsessed with me, aren't you Opie you little Pedophile ***.Is it because I exposed you as being stupid and boring?How long did it take you to copy and paste every post I made on your Dorky Dolphin Board? I guess it doesn’t matter since you have nothing else to do with your useless life. I hope you’re proud of yourself. You were probably hoping that L2G would be proud of you and might want to suck you.But that won’t happen.You see, L2G wants a meal, not a snack.

Speaking of sucking...

Enjoying your COC? :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Thats not a reason to say he sucks you douche.:lol: That's why you think he sucks, I'm merely sorting through the words to filter out the bull****! Relax, you may get your own thread one day!

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Gosh, you're obviously obsessed with me, aren't you Opie you little Pedophile queer.

Is it because I exposed you as being stupid and boring?

How long did it take you to copy and paste every post I made on your Dorky Dolphin Board? I guess it doesn’t matter since you have nothing else to do with your useless life.
I hope you’re proud of yourself. You were probably hoping that L2G would be proud of you and might want to suck you.

But that won’t happen.You see, L2G wants a meal, not a snack.Obsessed? Nahh, amused. If you are truly not a knob gobbler, then I apologize, you must still be contemplating an 'alternative lifestyle'. Useless Life? Stupid and boring with a useless life? You have no idea who I am and what I do. It takes seconds to copy and paste what you took days to compose.

And your homosexual projection fantasies about me and L2G are kind of disturbing.

LESSON FOR TODAY:

Dolphin fans, unlike Patsie Fans, can be friends without being gay.

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Great thread :evil:

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Great thread :evil::wink: This guy is so easy. It's like getting ***** from Paris Hilton.

like2god
08-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Lets break this post down for further evaluation.

Gosh, you're obviously obsessed with me, aren't you Opie you little Pedophile ***.Is it because I exposed you as being stupid and boring?How long did it take you to copy and paste every post I made on your Dorky Dolphin Board?
Boy does this part of your thread take me back. I remember the first 50 times I had to say the exact same thing to Kinzua, Itokemhomo, and GayBill. Now you did modify it a little by adding your gay insults (you little pedophile ***, Dorky Dolphin Board), but that just made it gay. You took my post and made it gay. :shakeno:

I guess it doesn’t matter since you have nothing else to do with your useless life.
Now this one you stole from your fellow trolls. This is always what they say right before they run away after we make them cry. :shakeno:

Like I said before, you can't even pretend to be straight. :lol:

But that won’t happen.
You see, L2G wants a meal, not a snack.

Are you coming on to me?

Are you planning on sissyfighting over me?

I want a meal, not a snack???

Is that supposed to imply that you have a big package???

Bro, you're not fooling anybody, we all know that you don't even have a package. You're a Pansies fan, that means you are post-op. Your package was thrown away after the surgery, you H0M0. :lol:

What a f*cking nancy boy. :lol:

And yes, you stole that from me too in the other thread. :shakeno:

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 11:08 PM
:wink: This guy is so easy. It's like getting ***** from Paris Hilton.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Post of the day:evil:

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Hello WorstFagEver? Grab a tissue, blow your nose, and fight back. You little Pansy!

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Hello WorstFagEver? Grab a tissue, blow your nose, and fight back. You little Pansy!

Notice when you own their punk A**, they don't respond til much later when their all here, F***ING COWARDS!!!!!!!:evil:

like2god
08-08-2006, 11:18 PM

WorstFagEver???

How will the trolls know which one of them you are talking to?

:wink:

retired opfinistic
08-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Notice when you own their punk A**, they don't respond til much later when their all here, F***ING COWARDS!!!!!!!:evil:

WorstFagEver???

How will the trolls know which one of them you are talking to?

.:lol: i'm crashing. later!:cooldude:

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 11:24 PM
:lol: i'm crashing. later!:cooldude:

:peace:

like2god
08-08-2006, 11:25 PM
:lol: i'm crashing. later!:cooldude:

Later opfin :cooldude:

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 12:24 AM
The reason people say he sucks is because he never gets thrown to and was always injured.Yeah, funny how being always injured sort of prevents a WR from having passes thrown to him (on the Patsies, WRs just have to worry about is having their QB making passes at them).

With LT and Gates in your offense your not likely to get a lot of attention.Here's the thing about good to great players: they get attention regardless of who else is on the team. So enough of the homer excuse making already.

Caldwell will total 60 catches at least with 700 + yards. Especially if Branch sits out which makes him #1.Obviously, you're too stupid to realize how much of a homer you're being here- or is that too much of a homer to realize how stupid you're being here?- since both numbers double (or just about) any of his previous season's stats (his best year being 28 catches for 352 yards).

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 12:34 AM
your Dorky Dolphin Board?And yet... and yet... and yet... he/she/it keeps returning!

I guess it doesn’t matter since you have nothing else to do with your useless life.Oh, like trolling a Dolphins fan forum is such an admirable use of your time. We are not worthy.

Zeke0123
08-09-2006, 02:16 AM

Keep sipping on your cum chowder, Caldwell will total 60 catches at least with 700 + yards. Especially if Branch sits out which makes him #1.Reminds me of all the Duane starks talk last year after they lost Law....Good luck With Recracked Glasswell as your #1.

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Yep, I was gonna make a post to all those who hate the Los Lonely Boys.

And there are many.

I was gonna ask that we join forces and get them on their knees. However, it appears that's not necessary....they already are.

Opie is on his knees sucking L2G and L2G is on his knees sucking Opie. As a matter of fact, they're all on their knees sucking each other.

Too bad, they're all getting little snacks and not the meals they desire.

See ya later Lonely Boys! Nobody can stand you!:lol: Thanks for the fresh material!

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 06:37 PM
:lol: Thanks for the fresh material!The funny thing about WorstTrollEver's posts is that after just about each one, you say to yourself, "Wow, there's no way he/she/it can top the amount of stupidity of what he/she/it said"... until you read his/her/its next post.

WorstTrollEver
08-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Wow! You Los Loser Boys have some serious anger-management issues. I want to help. Here are some steps to help you “anger-out.”

Step 1. Take a pillow or cushion and go alone to your bedroom or to a quiet location.
Step 2. Position yourself so that you are kneeling in front of the pillow or cushion, which is either on a bed, a chair or the floor.
Step 3. Begin to visualize a scene or series of scenes surrounding the situation, event, or person with which you have unresolved anger.
Step 4. As you are visualizing the scene, begin to pound your pillow and yell out how you ``feel'' about the situation, event, or person. Yell your guts out!
Step 5. Continue pounding the pillow and letting out your feelings until you feel satiated.
If you are stuck, repeat Steps 3 and 4.
Step 6. Once you feel as if you have been able to forgive and you feel healing beginning, write down what it was that made you able to forgive
Step 7: If I still have unresolved anger, Return to Step 1, and begin again.

I hope this helps with your healing.

Colorado Dolfan
08-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Wow! You Los Loser Boys have some serious anger-management issues. I want to help. Here are some steps to help you “anger-out.”

Step 1. Take a pillow or cushion and go alone to your bedroom or to a quiet location.
Step 2. Position yourself so that you are kneeling in front of the pillow or cushion, which is either on a bed, a chair or the floor.
Step 3. Begin to visualize a scene or series of scenes surrounding the situation, event, or person with which you have unresolved anger.
Step 4. As you are visualizing the scene, begin to pound your pillow and yell out how you ``feel'' about the situation, event, or person. Yell your guts out!
Step 5. Continue pounding the pillow and letting out your feelings until you feel satiated.
Step 6. Once you feel as if you have been able to forgive and you feel healing beginning, write down what it was that made you able to forgive

Wow... pounding "pillows" and letting out your "feelings" until you feel satiated.

Typical Pats' post... :shakeno:

like2god
08-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Wow... pounding "pillows" and letting out your "feelings" until you feel satiated.

Typical Pats' post... :shakeno:

NO, here is the typical Pats' post, the one WorstTrollEver wanted to post but he knew we would make fun of him.

1. Get yourself a soft pillow and go to your room.

2. Make sure you lock the door behind you so noone can enter. It's better to do this when every has left the house and you are alone.

3. Turn on some soothing music to get you into the mood (and drown out your grunting and moaning). "Nsync and George Michael are WorstTrollEver's favorites.

4. Lay the pillow on your bed and slowly undress. Take time to rub yourself while you stare at your Tom Brady posters on your wall.

5. Get the tube of astroglide that you have hidden between your mattress so your parents can't find it and kneel next to the pillow.

6. Make sure to keep eye contact with your Tom Brady posters at all times. (WorstTrollEver wishes they had posters of the back of Tom Brady's head)

7. Slowly squirt some astroglide into your hand and lube up your member.

8. While keeping eye contact with the Brady posters, slowly insert yourself into your pillow

9. After you get a rhythm going, close your eyes and imagine Tom Brady is really there with you.

Boy WorstTrollEver, you really are a H0M0.

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 10:44 PM

I hope this helps with your healing.:lol: I'll llet this one speak for itself.

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 10:46 PM
NO, here is the typical Pats' post, the one WorstTrollEver wanted to post but he knew we would make fun of him.

1. Get yourself a soft pillow and go to your room.

2. Make sure you lock the door behind you so noone can enter. It's better to do this when every has left the house and you are alone.

3. Turn on some soothing music to get you into the mood (and drown out your grunting and moaning). "Nsync and George Michael are WorstTrollEver's favorites.

4. Lay the pillow on your bed and slowly undress. Take time to rub yourself while you stare at your Tom Brady posters on your wall.

5. Get the tube of astroglide that you have hidden between your mattress so your parents can't find it and kneel next to the pillow.

6. Make sure to keep eye contact with your Tom Brady posters at all times. (WorstTrollEver wishes they had posters of the back of Tom Brady's head)

7. Slowly squirt some astroglide into your hand and lube up your member.

8. While keeping eye contact with the Brady posters, slowly insert yourself into your pillow

9. After you get a rhythm going, close your eyes and imagine Tom Brady is really there with you.

Boy WorstTrollEver, you really are a H0M0.

:lol::laugh:

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 10:55 PM
I totally agree. I first thought the depths would be a fun place to visit and talk smack.

Unfortunately the Los Loser Boys have crapped all over this place and ruined it!

I will make it my duty to restore the Depths back to a sea of smack. The Los Loser Boys will end up sleeping with the fishes!:boohoo: Cry me a river you sniveling little turd. The depths is a fun place to smack little Patsie *******. And as far as sleeping with the fishes? We've all already nailed your mommy! Two-for Tuesday rules!

like2god
08-09-2006, 11:00 PM
:boohoo: Cry me a river you sniveling little turd. The depths is a fun place to smack little Patsie *******. And as far as sleeping with the fishes? We've all already nailed your mommy! Two-for Tuesday rules!

I like how he thinks that he is capable of "restoring" the depths into a smack forum. The only "smack" that he has participated in involves his hand and his pecker.

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:04 PM
I like how he thinks that he is capable of "restoring" the depths into a smack forum. The only "smack" that he has participated in involves his hand and his pecker.

.:lol: And his uncle's balls against his chin!

like2god
08-09-2006, 11:05 PM
:lol: And his uncle's balls against his chin!:sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 11:06 PM
I like how he thinks that he is capable of "restoring" the depths into a smack forum. The only "smack" that he has participated in involves his hand and his pecker.Well, how do you know that that isn't the type of forum he/she/it wants to turn it into?

like2god
08-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Well, how do you know that that isn't the type of forum he/she/it wants to turn it into?

Man EBM, you are like Sherlock Holmes. I didn't even think of that. :lol:

Good call.

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 11:09 PM

I hope this helps with your healing.Thomalina Brady couldn't said it any better. Congradulations... this just might earn you some brown(nose)ie points in his circle(jerk) of friends.

like2god
08-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Thomalina Brady couldn't said it any better. Congradulations... this just might earn you some brown(nose)ie points in his circle(jerk) of friends.

Don't get his hopes up, I heard Brady only bangs the fans that have hair on their nuts.

WorstTrollEver
08-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Don't get his hopes up, I heard Brady only bangs the fans that have hair on their nuts.

Ur such a queer!

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Thomalina Brady couldn't said it any better. Congradulations... this just might earn you some brown(nose)ie points in his circle(jerk) of friends.Those aren't pillows!:egads:

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Ur such a queer!:lol: Self-affirmation, spoken to the mirror?

like2god
08-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Ur such a queer!

No, but I'm flattered that you care.

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:28 PM
He must be spanking it like a red-headed stepchild!

alwilson91
08-09-2006, 11:30 PM
WorstTrollEver is a very good friend of mine. While he was in Broncomania he displayed a great respect for our COC and great football knowledge, you people should respect him more and he may share his knowledge with you...

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:35 PM
WorstTrollEver is a very good friend of mine. While he was in Broncomania he displayed a great respect for our COC and great football knowledge, you people should respect him more and he may share his knowledge with you...In the depths there is no COC! Except for the one on WorstFagEver's breath. And he's shared enough 'knowledge' with us, I never knew one dude could be that gay!:rolleyes2

alwilson91
08-09-2006, 11:37 PM
In the depths there is no COC! Except for the one on WorstFagEver's breath. And he's shared enough 'knowledge' with us, I never knew one dude could be that gay!:rolleyes2

Your depths are pathetic, they are filled with empty threats and meaningless banter, if you want a real challenge come to Broncomania, or "*****land" as some call it. Then we can have a REAL tustle!

WorstTrollEver
08-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Your depths are pathetic, they are filled with empty threats and meaningless banter, if you want a real challenge come to Broncomania, or "*****land" as some call it. Then we can have a REAL tustle!

Al, you're not gonna believe what absolute losers these guys are.

I swear, none of them have a job. They all post here 24/7.

And clearly none of them gets laid. Opie waxes the monkey while responding to L2G's posts.

They're the biggest bunch of Losers on the entire Internet!

Check it out and see for yourself!

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Your depths are pathetic, they are filled with empty threats and meaningless banter, if you want a real challenge come to Broncomania, or "*****land" as some call it. Then we can have a REAL tustle!:rolleyes2 Sorry dude, I'll leave the tustling to you and your man, WorstFagEver. Have fun ladies, and use protection!

alwilson91
08-09-2006, 11:44 PM

And clearly none of them gets laid. Opie waxes the monkey while responding to L2G's posts.

Yes I can see that, now I appreciate Broncomania for was it really is, even though it may be full of little sissies, at least it has some intelligent posters on it!:shakeno:

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Your depths are pathetic, they are filled with empty threats and meaningless banter, if you want a real challenge come to Broncomania, or "*****land" as some call it. Then we can have a REAL tustle!If the depths are so horrible, why do you trolls keep coming back? And when are you trolls going to get enough edumacation to spell "tussle" correctly? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 11:46 PM
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Ur such a queer!

alwilson91
08-09-2006, 11:48 PM
DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?

****ing ******!!!:sidelol:

EBMisfit
Yes I can see that, now I appreciate Broncomania for was it really isThen, please, go appreciate it now. Feel free not to come back.
even though it may be full of little sissiesThey must have wanted to make you feel right at home
at least it has some intelligent posters on it!:shakeno:Obviously, you weren't one of them.

WorstTrollEver
Yes I can see that, now I appreciate Broncomania for was it really is, even though it may be full of little sissies, at least it has some intelligent posters on it!:shakeno:

Yes, there are many sissies on Broncomania but at least they talked football.

You won't hear any football talk here.

It's a waste of time.

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 11:50 PM
WTF?

****ing ******!!!:sidelol:Why am I not surprised that you're the first poster I've met that's too stupid to figure out what "DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" means?

alwilson91
08-09-2006, 11:50 PM

It's a waste of time.

Like I said, all empty threats, they probably don't know **** about football. They're just a bunch of teenage punks who watched "Ace Ventura" and then fell in love with the Dolphins!:sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 11:51 PM

It's a waste of time.

Then stop wasting your time here and go to Broncomania, you idiot.

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:52 PM

Check it out and see for yourself!:boohoo: Boo hoo! Did you get off the tit too early? You are such a ***** that you have resorted to threatening violence against another poster! That is really ****ing lame dude. And you make that post after you copied and pasted some 'anger management' checklist! Am I mad? Naw, I'm lightly stoned, laughing at your stupidity. Nothing you say can piss me off because I am an educated man, happily married, with a good job and an evil streak. You don't know me and you can't touch me. And if we did meet in the street, I wouldn't throw down with you, I'm civilized. More than likely I'd buy you a beer and we would laugh about how bad you've been owned on FH.

Now you recruit your butt-buddy to be your straight man?:shakeno:

alwilson91
Why am I not surprised that you're the first poster I've met that's too stupid to figure out what "DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" means?

No, I think I got it right, excuse me if I don't understand your sophisticated computer speak but if I understood correctly it means:

"I'm a ****ing ****** with no dick and I'm gay!"

Is that about right?

EBMisfit
Like I said, all empty threats, they probably don't know **** about football. They're just a bunch of teenage punks who watched "Ace Ventura" and then fell in love with the Dolphins!:sidelol:If that's the best you've got, "smack king", it's time to abdicate your throne.

WorstTrollEver
08-09-2006, 11:53 PM
:boohoo: Boo hoo! Did you get off the tit too early? You are such a ***** that you have resorted to threatening violence against another poster! That is really ****ing lame dude. And you make that post after you copied and pasted some 'anger management' checklist! Am I mad? Naw, I'm lightly stoned, laughing at your stupidity. Nothing you say can piss me off because I am an educated man, happily married, with a good job and an evil streak. You don't know me and you can't touch me. And if we did meet in the street, I wouldn't throw down with you, I'm civilized. More than likely I'd buy you a beer and we would laugh about how bad you've been owned on FH.

That's great. If I saw you in the street I'd kick you in your ugly face.

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 11:53 PM
No, I think I got it right, excuse me if I don't understand your sophisticated computer speak but if I understood correctly it means:

"I'm a ****ing ****** with no dick and I'm gay!"

Is that about right?Only if you're the one who's saying it.

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:54 PM

It's a waste of time.So says the waste of sperm.

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 11:55 PM
Like I said, all empty threats, they probably don't know **** about football.
That's great. If I saw you in the street I'd kick you in your ugly face.Hey, WhiniestTrollEver, you gonna let him/her/it talk about you that way?

alwilson91
08-09-2006, 11:55 PM
:boohoo: Boo hoo! Did you get off the tit too early? You are such a ***** that you have resorted to threatening violence against another poster! That is really ****ing lame dude. And you make that post after you copied and pasted some 'anger management' checklist! Am I mad? Naw, I'm lightly stoned, laughing at your stupidity. Nothing you say can piss me off because I am an educated man, happily married, with a good job and an evil streak. You don't know me and you can't touch me. And if we did meet in the street, I wouldn't throw down with you, I'm civilized. More than likely I'd buy you a beer and we would laugh about how bad you've been owned on FH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:sidelol:

Your trying to justify yourself by saying you have a family and an education, how pathetic! From your actions here it looks like you work at Burger King, and your wife is some hooker who you picked off the street and you pay her $10 a day to cook you meals and suck your dick. Oh, and of course you spend the rest of your time thinking up lame *** comebacks on your FinHeaven here?:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:56 PM
That's great. If I saw you in the street I'd kick you in your ugly face.:lol: If you saw me in the street you would come in your pants, meeting Opie in the flesh. ***!

alwilson91
08-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Hey, WhiniestTrollEver, you gonna let him/her/it talk about you that way?

WhiniestTrollEver, how original and funny, you must write for ****ing Jay Leno or something because that really cracked me up you ****ing moron!

alwilson91
08-09-2006, 11:58 PM
:lol: If you saw me in the street you would come in your pants, meeting Opie in the flesh. ***!

It's "cum" you ****ing ******, do you need your whore to spell it out for you?

EBMisfit
08-09-2006, 11:59 PM

Your trying to justify yourself by saying you have a family and an education, how pathetic! From your actions here it looks like you work at Burger King, and your wife is some hooker who you picked off the street and you pay her $10 a day to cook you meals and suck your dick. Oh, and of course you spend the rest of your time thinking up lame *** comebacks on your FinHeaven here?:sidelol:Please, we weren't really interested in hearing you tell your life story projected to someone else.

retired opfinistic
08-09-2006, 11:59 PM

Your trying to justify yourself by saying you have a family and an education, how pathetic! From your actions here it looks like you work at Burger King, and your wife is some hooker who you picked off the street and you pay her $10 a day to cook you meals and suck your dick. Oh, and of course you spend the rest of your time thinking up lame *** comebacks on your FinHeaven here?:sidelol::lol: best you got?

BTW your mother is an excellent cook, and boy, can she toss a salad!

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 12:01 AM
WhiniestTrollEver, how original and funny, you must write for ****ing Jay Leno or something because that really cracked me up you ****ing moron!Oh, yes, I keep forgetting that in the circle(jerk)s that you frequent, ****ing is considered the epitome of humor and originality.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 12:01 AM
:lol: best you got?

BTW your mother is an excellent cook, and boy, can she toss a salad!

Resorting to "yo momma" comebacks, huh? How pathetic...:lol:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 12:02 AM
It's "cum" you ****ing ******, do you need your whore to spell it out for you?You just did.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Resorting to "yo momma" comebacks, huh? How pathetic...:lol:Sorry if he crowded in on your specialty.

WorstTrollEver
08-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Resorting to "yo momma" comebacks, huh? How pathetic...:lol:

You're not gonna get much more than that Al.

These guys got nothin'.

Probably the worst smack forum on the Net.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 12:07 AM
Resorting to "yo momma" comebacks, huh? How pathetic...:lol:fight fire with fire

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 12:08 AM

These guys got nothin'.

Probably the worst smack forum on the Net.:sleep:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 12:10 AM

These guys got nothin'.

Yea, your right, these guys are just lame. I think I might just go back to the Bronco boards and get some more CP in ABF!!!!:sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 12:13 AM

Then feel free to go to a better smack forum and not return, WhiniestTrollEver.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Yea, your right, these guys are just lame.Translation: man, those guys on FinHeaven just punked alwilson91 and now it's time for him/her/it to run away with his/her/its tail between his/her/its way.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Yea, your right, these guys are just lame. I think I might just go back to the Bronco boards and get some more CP in ABF!!!!:sidelol::mad: Aw, you're breakin' our hearts!

like2god
08-10-2006, 12:20 AM

You remind me of that little pu$$y kid that hides behind the bully and yells insults. When the bully gets into a fight, you stand back and scream insults. And when the bully finally beats up the other kid, you run out from behind him and kick the kid laying on the ground.

You really need to grow some balls.

:shakeno:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 12:23 AM

You remind me of that little pu$$y kid that hides behind the bully and yells insults. When the bully gets into a fight, you stand back and scream insults. And when the bully finally beats up the other kid, you run out from behind him and kick the kid laying on the ground.

:shakeno:Not really a good analogy, since alwilson91 is more of a wimp than a bully.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 12:25 AM

:shakeno:I heard something:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/1213370-1.jpg
WorstFagEver::0wned:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Translation: man, those guys on FinHeaven just punked alwilson91 and now it's time for him/her/it to run away with his/her/its tail between his/her/its way.

Do you have some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder?

like2god
08-10-2006, 12:27 AM
I heard something:

http://www.albasrah.net/images/iraqi-pow/1213370.jpg
WorstFagEver::0wned::sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Do you have some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder?I thought you left.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Do you have some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder?Whoa, please don't burn me like that, "smack king".

like2god
08-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Do you have some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder?

No, we just aren't sure what gender you are.

I mean, you can't possibly be a guy, no guy would ever come to a rival forum and talk like such a pu$$y unless he was a total flamer.

Maybe that's it, maybe you are a total flamer. You seem to be really "tight" with BiggestBradyFagEver and you rushed over here to "stick up" for him.

Now I get it.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 12:32 AM

I mean, you can't possibly be a guy, no guy would ever come to a rival forum and talk like such a pu$$y unless he was a total flamer.

Maybe that's it, maybe you are a total flamer. You seem to be really "tight" with BiggestBradyFagEver and you rushed over here to "stick up" for him.

Now I get it.

.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/guinness_commercial.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2006/01/index.html&h=156&w=225&sz=16&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=850US6jlmW7VXM:&tbnh=75&tbnw=108&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dguiness%2Bbrilliant%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DGGLD,GGLD:2005-17,GGLD:en%26sa%3DG)Brilliant!

like2god
08-10-2006, 12:35 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:850US6jlmW7VXM:http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/guinness_commercial.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/guinness_commercial.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2006/01/index.html&h=156&w=225&sz=16&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=850US6jlmW7VXM:&tbnh=75&tbnw=108&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dguiness%2Bbrilliant%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DGGLD,GGLD:2005-17,GGLD:en%26sa%3DG)Brilliant!:wink: :lol:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 12:38 AM

Now I get it.

You and your Opie friend here seem to be more than just "friends" by the looks of it, and this EB character is like your slave who follows you around. This forum is pathetic, you people are pathetic...

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 12:43 AM
You and your Opie friend here seem to be more than just "friends" by the looks of it, and this EB character is like your slave who follows you around. This forum is pathetic, you people are pathetic...
ooh EB, he's got you pegged:lol:

Wait till Ronnie shows up!:sidelol:

like2god
08-10-2006, 12:44 AM

(GASP)

Another gay reference from a Broncos fan?

I don't believe it. :lol:

Yes I do because you are "buddy buddy" with BiggestBradyFagEver. You came here to "stick up" for your boyfriend and you are doing a horrible job at it too. You really need to change your title of "smack king" to something more appropriate. You might want to try "I have been owned" or "sorry excuse for a troll". Both of them are good and very fitting.

Don't let the doorknob get wedged up your a$$ on your way out of the forum, you limp wristed ret@rd.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 12:46 AM
(GASP)

Another gay reference from a Broncos fan?

I don't believe it. :lol:

Yes I do because you are "buddy buddy" with BiggestBradyFagEver. You came here to "stick up" for your boyfriend and you are doing a horrible job at it too. You really need to change your title of "smack king" to something more appropriate. You might want to try "I have been owned" or "sorry excuse for a troll". Both of them are good and very fitting.

Don't let the doorknob get wedged up your a$$ on your way out of the forum, you limp wristed ret@rd.

Oh no!

Little emo mother****er can't pull an insult out of his gaping *******, how sad...

like2god
08-10-2006, 12:51 AM
Oh no!

Little emo mother****er can't pull an insult out of his gaping *******, how sad...

:rolleyes2

Is this your "smack" that you seem to be so proud of?

And what is it with you and the gay sh*t? :lol:

I knew you were a H0M0.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 01:04 AM

Is this your "smack" that you seem to be so proud of?

And what is it with you and the gay sh*t? :lol:

I knew you were a H0M0.

.BradyGodOfFags looks like Clint Eastwood next to these two.:rolleyes:

Who's the b*tch and who's the butch?:confused:

I think they're both b*tches.:lol:

like2god
08-10-2006, 01:13 AM
BradyGodOfFags looks like Clint Eastwood next to these two.:rolleyes:

Who's the b*tch and who's the butch?:confused:

I think they're both b*tches.:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 08:52 AM
This Just In:

Some more lowlights from WorstFagEver aka Brady's *****!
He starts off both lame and boring:

Good morning Los Loser Boys! Hey, here's a novel idea.

Why don't some of you go look for a job today! You can even use me as a reference.

Good luck!
I like the implied implications below.:rolleyes:

Of course it is. Anything related to the Los Loser Boys is automatically linked to the word ridiculous.

It's kinda like an implied implication.

First threat of physical violence:

I totally agree. I first thought the depths would be a fun place to visit and talk smack.

Unfortunately the Los Loser Boys have crapped all over this place and ruined it!

I will make it my duty to restore the Depths back to a sea of smack. The Los Loser Boys will end up sleeping with the fishes!

Now it gets funny as WorstFagEver tries to help the LLB with 'anger management':

"Loser to the Service desk" :rolleyes:

That's great Colorado Dolfag! I referred to your stupid club as Los Loser Boys and you didn't feel the need to correct the name. I guess you agree that you're all a bunch of losers!

I you were shopping at Walmart and a P.A. Announcement said "Loser to the Service Desk. Loser to the Serice Desk, " I guess you would be the first one there!

Followed by a gay comment. No surprise there:

Yep, I was gonna make a post to all those who hate the Los Lonely Boys.

And there are many.

I was gonna ask that we join forces and get them on their knees. However, it appears that's not necessary....they already are.

Opie is on his knees sucking L2G and L2G is on his knees sucking Opie. As a matter of fact, they're all on their knees sucking each other.

Too bad, they're all getting little snacks and not the meals they desire.

See ya later Lonely Boys! Nobody can stand you!

Now he's getting angry. Should re-read his post about 'anger management'::lol:

Do you really think I have nothing better to do than hang around this lame-*** forum all night to answer your petty posts?

Your a sorry excuse for a 140 pound little white *** ******.

Get a life dip$hit.
Followed by an invitation to fight:

whether you're 5'4 or 6'4 I'd kick your head in a second.

Name the time and place ******!

Self affirmation:

Ur such a queer!

Then he goes off to find the self proclaimed Smack King, or whatever he calls himself for some mutual *********ion and another angry threat:

You're a very wise man Al.

BTW, wait till you check out these Los Loser Boys.

What a bunch of Losers these LLB are!

I can't wait to meet one so I can kick him in the head.

You might be wasting your time talkin football with these clowns Al.

The Los Loser Boys know nothing about football and they crapped all over the Finheaven smack forum.

It's no wonder that thousands of knowledgable FH members refuse to come here...******s like L2G and Opie have ruined this place!!!

More gayness:

Yes, these guys are funny to laugh at. I thought there might be football smack here but it's clear that Fins fans who visit the Depths know nothing about football.

Nor do they care about it.

They'd rather talk about butt-****ing and butt-licking all day long.

Sad. Very sad.

And more leg humping:

Fo Shizzle ba Dizzle!

That's the message I wanted to send you on your world famous blog.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 09:04 AM
More brilliance as he tries to make L2G feel bad:

Well, he's clearly not getting laid because he's posting here 24/7, so there's a good chance he will slit his wrist some day.

I wonder if he will live to see 30?

Your probably very ugly, huh L2G?

I try to steer him away from threatening people:

And his response:

That's great. If I saw you in the street I'd kick you in your ugly face.

I was so scared!:lol:

Now he signs off so he can go sniff his sister's panties before going to bed:

These guys got nothin'.

His butt-buddy GalWilson was even lamer than WorstFagEver, I'm sure they both have sore arms this morning.

I was actually happy to run into a Bills Fan in another thread to have a decent discussion about great QB's and Super Bowl rings (or in the Bills case, the lack of).

Majpain
08-10-2006, 09:08 AM
" Jesus! Didn't you see my pic of Tom's main squeeze? She's cute! I'd sex her up:"

Wrong youd sex up tom brady.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 09:21 AM
" Jesus! Didn't you see my pic of Tom's main squeeze? She's cute! I'd sex her up:"

Wrong youd sex up tom brady.:lol:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:10 AM
You and your Opie friend here seem to be more than just "friends" by the looks of itAnother troll who can't understand that two guys can just be friends without anything sexual involved.:rolleyes:
this EB character is like your slave who follows you around.:boohoo:He/she/it has caught on to me.
This forum is pathetic, you people are pathetic...And yet, for all your whining about how pathetic this forum is you remain here rather than joining another forum or creating your own. You hate being here... but you're going to stay. Talk about pathetic....

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:11 AM
ooh EB, he's got you peggedOnly in his/her/its wet dreams.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Oh no!

Little emo mother****er can't pull an insult out of his gaping *******, how sad...So is that where you pull your, for lack of a better word, "material"? Figures.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Only in his/her/its wet dreams.:lol: What a tool the Crack King turned out to be!

Mike13
08-10-2006, 10:47 AM

It's a waste of time.

Have you tried going to the main forum? Or are you too much of a ret@rded pu$$y?

you're not gonna believe what absolute losers these guys are.

Says the troll who is proud of bieng a crappy troll. It sure seems to me that trolls have no lives.

Like I said, all empty threats, they probably don't know **** about football.

Christ, do I have to spell it out for you dumba$$ess? I F YOU D O N'T L I K E T H E D E P T H S, S T A Y T H E F U C K O U T A N D T A L K F O OT B A L L I N T H E M A I N F O R U M.

It's "cum" you ****ing ******, do you need your whore to spell it out for you?

You seem to know alot about the subject, spending too much time with WTE I see, well you did come here after he/it called for you.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:34 AM
You seem to know alot about the subject, spending too much time with WTE I see, well you did come here after he/it called for you.
He can identify anyone on the team by the taste alone!

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 11:47 AM
He can identify anyone on the team by the taste alone!

More high school insults, eh? You really are pathetic you know that? If you really do have a wife I don't think you should have kids if you have such a sick mind, who knows what kind of "games" you have ready for them...

Your kid>>>>>:confused:

You>>>>>>>:evil:

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 12:03 PM
More high school insults, eh? You really are pathetic you know that? If you really do have a wife I don't think you should have kids if you have such a sick mind, who knows what kind of "games" you have ready for them...

Your kid>>>>>:confused:

You>>>>>>>:evil:Bring up bad memories?

You--->:confused:

Your dad--->:hump:

Your mom--->:cry:

Majpain
08-10-2006, 07:17 PM
WTF a bronco fan?Call up Clarette he needs some more money.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 07:24 PM
who knows what kind of "games" you have ready for them.alwingnut is just getting all nostalgic for the type of "games" his daddy played with him/her/it.

WorstTrollEver
08-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Hey Opie Dopie,

How much time did it take to reasearch and quote my threads you little fagg0t?

Normally I would say it was a waste of your time but since you don't have anything better to do with your time I guess it was well spent, huh dip$hit?

You say your married but everyone knows your wife looks like Rosie O'Donnell.

Don't matter, she's still screwin' all your neighbors.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Hey Opie Dopie,

Normally I would say it was a waste of your time but since you don't have anything better to do with your time I guess it was well spent, huh dip$hit?

Don't matter, she's still screwin' all your neighbors.WhiniestTrollEver must have borrowed some smack from that renowned schmuck king, alwingnut. Whenever you start out a post with "Hey Opie Dopie", you've already lost.

like2god
08-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey Opie Dopie,

Don't matter, she's still screwin' all your neighbors.

WOW.......that is some grade A smack right there. I don't know if opfin will be able to show his face around here again after that onslaught. :rolleyes2

Now I know why you and AlWilson get along so well. 1. you are both gay little trolls and 2. you are both gay little trolls. :lol:

And I don't know which one of you Rhodes scholars came up with the idea of "OfficerJustice", but that had to be the gayest thing I have ever read. He whined like a little b1tch after he lost and you were right there to lick his wounds like a good little H0M0.

OfficerJustice........:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

WorstTrollEver
08-10-2006, 08:45 PM
WOW.......that is some grade A smack right there. I don't know if opfin will be able to show his face around here again after that onslaught. :rolleyes2

Now I know why you and AlWilson get along so well. 1. you are both gay little trolls and 2. you are both gay little trolls. :lol:

And I don't know which one of you Rhodes scholars came up with the idea of "OfficerJustice", but that had to be the gayest thing I have ever read. He whined like a little b1tch after he lost and you were right there to lick his wounds like a good little H0M0.

OfficerJustice........:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

You need to get laid something fierce. There's no way your're getting any ***** when you're on the depths 24/7. How long has it been you fugly goof? 4 months? 8 Months? 2 years? Never!

That's it! Never! You're a 27 year old virgin. I knew it all along.

Get your little pug outta your hand and go find some smelly skanky slut who might be horny enough to screw you.

Everyone hates you.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 08:50 PM
You need to get laid something fierce.Ooh, that's telling 'im! How does that burn feel, L2G?

Everyone hates you.Translation: WhiniestTrollEver and his/her/its "good buddy" alwingnut hate you, so that must mean everyone else must hate you as well.

like2god
08-10-2006, 08:51 PM
You need to get laid something fierce. There's no way your're getting any ***** when you're on the depths 24/7. How long has it been you fugly goof? 4 months? 8 Months? 2 years? Never!

That's it! Never! You're a 27 year old virgin. I knew it all along.

Get your little pug outta your hand and go find some smelly skanky slut who might be horny enough to screw you.

Everyone hates you.

No wonder he lost, you were probably feeding him lines like this. :sidelol:

A fugly goof?????

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

That is going right into my sig.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 09:12 PM
No wonder he lost, you were probably feeding him lines like this.Which might explain why "OfficerJustice" and alwingnut both expressed such indignation at the loss.

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 09:18 PM
OfficerJustice gets owned again!!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
08-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Ooh, that's telling 'im! How does that burn feel, L2G?
Translation: WhiniestTrollEver and his/her/its "good buddy" alwingnut hate you, so that must mean everyone else must hate you as well.

:cry:

You know, it really hurts to hear him say that EBM.

I always said to myself, "like2, if any little phags tell you that they hate you, you really should throw yourself off the top of a large building". Being popular with the little fairies is supposed to be the highlight of every young mans life, If these two H0M0s don't like me...........I am gonna cry.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

That's it, I'm going to throw myself off of a bridge.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 09:22 PM
:cry:Oh, you fugly goof, you.... C'mon, put on a happily happy face! Maybe Opie Dopie can see if he can find someone to get you layingly laid something pretty fiercely fierce!

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 09:27 PM
No wonder he lost, you were probably feeding him lines like this. :sidelol:

A fugly goof?????

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

That is going right into my sig.

Wow, you guys rock, do you and your ugly *** friends gang up on big bullies in real life too? Sad thing is you still probably get your *** kicked, you lame ****ing punk.

You really are a ***, WTE's right you've probably never even seen boobs in your whole life, except on TV and on your buddy Opie.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 09:31 PM
I always said to myself, "like2, if any little phags tell you that they hate you, you really should throw yourself off the top of a large building". Being popular with the little fairies is supposed to be the highlight of every young mans life, If these two H0M0s don't like me...........I am gonna cry.

That's it, I'm going to throw myself off of a bridge.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:(Ok, guess who the following is supposed to be:lol:)

Ha! I caught you! Hoisted by your own petard, as your good buddy, EBMisfit likes to say (wait a second, that's me... never mind that last part)! You can't even keep your story straight as to whether you are going to throw yourself off a large building or a bridge. And you've picked the wrong person to try to fool with your stories of large buildings and bridges in that mythical state of yours called "New York". Most cities in central upstate New York (which doesn't exist anyway) get only one bridge and one tall building each, so they would identify which one they were talking about. And there's no such place as either "Bridge, New York" or "Tall Building, New York", either.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Wow, you guys rock, do you and your ugly *** friends gang up on big bullies in real life too?BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You and WhiniestTrollEver are now "bullies"?

you've probably never even seen boobs in your whole life, except on TV and on your buddy Opie.Translation: alwingnut wants to offer to show you his/her/its boobs.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 09:37 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You and WhiniestTrollEver are now "bullies"?
Translation: alwingnut wants to offer to show you his/her/its boobs.

I guess your buddy needed your help didn't he, even though I just smoked his ***!

You're just another of L2G's little pets anyway...:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 09:43 PM
I guess your buddy needed your help didn't heNo, but what does that have to do with anything? It's not like you and WhiniestTrollEver, where your gay lover scratches your back and you scratch his/her/its.

even though I just smoked his ***!Keep telling yourself that and one day you just might believe it.

You're just another of L2G's little pets anyway...:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:I realize that that's how your and WhiniestTrollEver's relationship works, but if projecting that on to others is what gets you through the day, more power to you.

like2god
08-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Wow, you guys rock, do you and your ugly *** friends gang up on big bullies in real life too? Sad thing is you still probably get your *** kicked, you lame ****ing punk.

You really are a ***, WTE's right you've probably never even seen boobs in your whole life, except on TV and on your buddy Opie.

No wonder you lost the competition!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 09:47 PM
No wonder you lost the competition!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Translation: AL JUST OWNED ME!:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

like2god
08-10-2006, 09:47 PM
(Ok, guess who the following is supposed to be:lol:)

Ha! I caught you! Hoisted by your own petard, as your good buddy, EBMisfit likes to say (wait a second, that's me... never mind that last part)! You can't even keep your story straight as to whether you are going to throw yourself off a large building or a bridge. And you've picked the wrong person to try to fool with your stories of large buildings and bridges in that mythical state of yours called "New York". Most cities in central upstate New York (which doesn't exist anyway) get only one bridge and one tall building each, so they would identify which one they were talking about. And there's no such place as either "Bridge, New York" or "Tall Building, New York", either.

That was freaky. Almost like Kinzua had posted it him/her/its self.

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 09:49 PM

Damn, your so weak you just owned yourself:shakeno:

like2god
08-10-2006, 09:50 PM

:lol: :lol:

Not even close douchebag, you aren't even making sense. You are grasping for straws at this point and it is pathetic.

And you just stole more of my material.

Even your former Bronco buddies said that you stole material and were coached. What a f*cking loser you are. You can't even speak for yourself.

Absolutely pathetic. :shakeno:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Translation: AL JUST OWNED ME!:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:Translation: alwingnut is such a sorry smack talker that he/she/it doesn't have any original material and so has to steal from others.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Translation: alwingnut is such a sorry smack talker that he/she/it doesn't have any original material and so has to steal from others.

Translation: Misfitman likes to lick L2G's balls

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Translation: Misfitman likes to lick L2G's ballsTranslation: alwingnut is now calling himself/herself/itself "Misfitman" in hopes of seducing L2G. And he/she/it still has to steal the whole "translation" material because he/she/it still doesn't have anything original.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Translation: alwingnut is now calling himself/herself/itself "Misfitman" in hopes of seducing L2G. And he/she/it still has to steal the whole "translation" material because he/she/it still doesn't have anything original.

Translation: Misfitman is a ******* and can't smack to save his pathetic life!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Translation: Misfitman is a ******* and can't smack to save his pathetic life!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:Translation: Now ain't this the pot calling the whitewashed fence black? Get your own material (or you can even continue borrowing from OfficerJustice if you like since he/she/it doesn't pose any more of a threat than you do) and then maybe your smack might rise above the level of pathetic. Somehow, I doubt it, though.

Dead giveaway: alwingnut has to add a bunch of smilies to the end of his/her/its post in attempt to fool people into thinking his/her/its stupidity is funny.

Link
08-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Translation: Misfitman is a ******* and can't smack to save his pathetic life!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Lets pretend thats the case for just a second. Even if he was, he is a Dolphins fan meaning not possible.

Here is a concept I doubt you will understand, but I will say it both for our amusement and in an attempt to help you.

(For Dolphin fans the following is in caveman so our good friend the bronco troll can understand.)

Me (the 1 writing this) Dolphin (sea mamal) fan and me buddies (say hello to al) own (beat) u. U bad (no good) at smack and r delusional (dream dreams :goof: ) believing u 2 b smack king.

Translation for my fellow intelligent dolphin fans: al isn't bright and is really bad at smack. But we already knew that, didn't we? Did I make that clear enough for him?

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Lets pretend thats the case for just a second. Even if was he is a Dolphins fan meaning not possible.

Here is a concept I doubt you will understand, but I will say it both for our amusement and in an attempt to help you.

(For Dolphin fans the following is in caveman so our good friend the bronco troll can understand.)

Me (the 1 writing this) Dolphin (sea mamal) fan and me buddies (say hello to al) own (beat) u. U bad (no good) at smack and r delusional (dream dreams :goof: ) believing u 2 b smack king.

Translation for my fellow intelligent dolphin fans: al isn't bright and is really bad at smack. But we already knew that, didn't we? Did I make that clear enough for him?

I'm sorry, I didn't understand!?:confused: :confused: :confused:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Link
08-10-2006, 11:00 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

:smackhead: :goof:

Why am I not suprised...

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 11:04 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:Don't worry... someday when you've finally graduated kindergarten, things might be different.

WorstTrollEver
08-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Don't worry... someday when you've finally graduated kindergarten, things might be different.

I wish I could continiue telling you Los Lonely Losers what a bunch of complete queers you are, but I'm going to fuucckk my beautiful wife right now.

L2G: You may continue posting for hours upon hours because you have nothing to fuucckk and only your little dik to hold.

Opie: You may continue waxing your limp little pud. It's too bad your wife looks like Rosie O'Donnell.

Good night Los Lonely Losers!

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:11 PM
I wish I could continiue telling you Los Lonely Losers what a bunch of complete queers you are, but I'm going to fuucckk my beautiful wife right now.

L2G: You may continue posting for hours upon hours because you have nothing to fuucckk and only your little dik to hold.

Opie: You may continue waxing your limp little pud. It's too bad your wife looks like Rosie O'Donnell.

Good night Los Lonely Losers!Left hand or right?

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Hey WorstFagEver, eat her p*ssy tonight, before you f*ck her and tell me how I taste!:lol:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 11:20 PM
I wish I could continiue telling you Los Lonely Losers what a bunch of complete queers you are, but I'm going to fuucckk my beautiful wife right now.Let me guess her name: Mrs. Blowup Doll?

Link
08-10-2006, 11:20 PM

Good night Los Lonely Losers!

Keep telling yourself that. I hear self-Hypnosis is very popular among Pathetics fans.

like2god
08-11-2006, 12:10 AM

Hey that's cool, I didn't know that you and AlWilson were having a sleepover.

FinFrenzy
08-11-2006, 09:11 AM

Isn't the correct term for you "life partner"...

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 04:21 PM
This clown is a member of SteelersFever as well, with his buddy BigGayAlWilson91:

Here's his intro:

Hi folks, it's me WorstTrollEver but you can call me WTE for short.
Perhaps you've heard of me? I'm a living legend among message board aficionados.
I can’t wait to start discussing what a great and exciting team my New England Patriots are and what a boring team your Pitt…wait a minute….wrong time and place….sorry about that.
That stuff can wait for another day.
Anyhoots, it’s an honor to join your fine boards. I’m sure we’re all going to become great “board friends.”
Have a great day!!
Sincerely,
WTE

And a welcoming reply:

Is being a "living legend among message board aficionados" something to be proud of? I was named MVP of my 11-year-old Little League, you don't see me introducing myself as such.

Now he bashes the Steelers, big suprise!

Winning back to back Super Bowls is extremely difficult. It took every ounce of energy for New England to beat Carolina and Philadelphia for the Championship. So why is Pittsburgh making it more difficult for themselves to repeat?
First Santurdio is arrested for Disorderly Conduct.
Then Big Ben crashes his bike while riding without a license and helmet.
and then Santurdio is arrested again for domestic assault.
You never saw the great New England Patriots making such huge mistakes in their quest to repeat.
Your Steelers are becoming an embarassment. What the hell is going on down by the river?

Brady bashing::lol:

dont forget, it took every ounce for the pats to beat the rams too. steelers screwed up countless times in the sb and still won by 11 points while holding a top offense to 10 points.
simple answer is they have room for error and growth.
sure ben has had some plastic surgery in the offseason, but didnt brady have a facelift and a tummy tuck after his 1st bowl?
sure the steelers may have reached for the #1 wr in the draft, but didnt the patriots reach for david terrell and chad brown for last season?
a sb repeat is difficult. but thats why ONLY the steelers have done it twice.
bens thumb is healed, his knees have healed, he was at the complex today, he will be stronger, healthier, more experienced and mature than ever.
i dont think that hurts.
if youre gonna worry about holmes, you might as well worry about el and plaxico being gone too.

Mr Cocky at his finest:

Really? You don’t recall any great New England teams? Allow me to refresh your memory:
1. Patriots are 14-point underdogs to “The Greatest Show on Turf.” Belichick teaches 31 other teams how to beat St. Louis.
2. Tom Brady sets up Vinatieri’s 41-yard field goal with four seconds left to give New England a 32-29 victory over Carolina in one of the most exciting Super Bowls ever played.
3. The Patriots beat Philadelphia 24-21 and win their 3rd SB in 4 years. With that victory New England posts a gaudy 32-2 record since Sept. 28, 2003.
The Patriots provided the world with exciting Super Bowls. Pittsburgh provided the world with a Super Bore. And if you don’t think a 32-2 record in today’s NFL represents greatness then you need to step away from the pipe and walk away slowly.

Soccer: :lol:

one of the greatest sb's was bills vs. giants. 2 of the biggest sb bores was sf vs. san diego and sf vs denver. are you saying the giants were a greater team because of this? patriots are a damn good team but the only real competition they faced in this little run has been the steelers and the rams. they rely on the foot of a kicker to win 6 of their most important games (raiders, titans, colts, rams, carolina, eagles)
might as well watch soccer.

If it hadn't been for our Pittsburgh Steelers there would be no term "Dynasty" in football. If you checked the record you would realize that in Pittsburgh, Lombardi's always come in pairs. The reason it took so much for the pats to beat carolina and the eagles is because the pats aren't as strong a team as everyone believes. I mean when your best man on D is havin a stroke that can't look good for the rest of the team. The pats played their hearts out and still needed a field goal to win it. The Steelers played their worst game of the playoffs and still won by 11 points. Don't worry, we don't build players in Pittsburgh, we built MEN OF STEEL. Be as patriotic as you want, at the end of the day you're still gonna be bowin down to the BLACKnGOLD!
BuFu

This dude is internationally owned!

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 04:25 PM
I had to get one in:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=135255#post135255

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 04:27 PM
I had to get one in:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=135255#post135255

:sidelol: very good :sidelol:

like2god
08-11-2006, 04:33 PM
This clown is a member of SteelersFever as well, with his buddy BigGayAlWilson91:

Here's his intro:

And a welcoming reply:

Now he bashes the Steelers, big suprise!

Brady bashing::lol:

Mr Cocky at his finest:

Soccer: :lol:

This dude is internationally owned!:sidelol:

Mike13
11-30-2006, 01:15 AM
:dolphins:

retired opfinistic
02-02-2007, 10:15 AM
I actually miss this moron, like when I got married and had to lose the punching bag in the living room!

gillderais
02-09-2007, 05:46 PM
http://www.manningsarmy.proboards67.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=wte

http://www.manningsarmy.proboards67.com/index.cgi?board=announcements&action=display&thread=1160423867

retired opfinistic
02-09-2007, 05:48 PM
http://www.manningsarmy.proboards67.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=wte

http://www.manningsarmy.proboards67.com/index.cgi?board=announcements&action=display&thread=1160423867
what a ***, I'll have to go f*ck with his sorry ***!:lol:

Mike13
02-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Maybe I'll join you.

Colorado Dolfan
02-09-2007, 08:32 PM

Wow... What a tool... :lol:

BeyondTheGrave
02-10-2007, 04:43 PM

WTE has mod powers over there and will ASSCLOWN you in a heartbeat.

Colorado Dolfan
02-10-2007, 06:32 PM

Nice to see you suckered some poor deluded fools into giving you some power... :rolleyes2

Tool. :lol:

Mike13
02-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Yeah we're real scared of you jackass.

BeyondTheGrave
02-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Yeah we're real scared of you jackass.

You shouldn't be afraid of me. I have no Mod powers over here.

But WTE does and I heard he has captured users IP addresses and wreaked havoc on their computers.

WTE is ruthless!

Mike13
02-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Do you I mean WTE catch hell from Colts fans at that board?

like2god
02-10-2007, 10:36 PM

But WTE does and I heard he has captured users IP addresses and wreaked havoc on their computers.

WTE is ruthless!

That's funny because my computer is working just fine. If you're having computer problems, you might want to stay away from the kiddie porn sites.

And fyi, nobody gives you a second thought. :shakeno:

BeyondTheGrave
02-10-2007, 11:11 PM

That's funny because my computer is working just fine. If you're having computer problems, you might want to stay away from the kiddie porn sites.

You were a joke in the Depths Football Pool.

My 5 year old kid had a better percentage than you.

You fukin loser virgin ***!

Mike13
02-10-2007, 11:29 PM

Who the hell cares about that loser!

TotoreMexico
02-11-2007, 12:33 AM

WTE is ruthless!

Wow! it's sooooooo scary:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
02-11-2007, 02:52 AM
wow does he have super powers too? yer such a stupid f*ck, why haven't you put yourself out of your misery yet?

Mike13
02-11-2007, 02:56 PM
wow does he have super powers too? yer such a stupid f*ck, why haven't you put yourself out of your misery yet?

the children would rejoice!

PatsR
02-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Hi fellas! Hey, I thought the Dolphins were going to win the AFC East this year? :sidelol:

Even Saban couldnt wait to get out of loser town :sidelol:

Dolfan984
02-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Hi fellas! Hey, I thought the Dolphins were going to win the AFC East this year? :sidelol:

21-0

totally choking (i thought manning was the choker) the 2nd half of the AFC Championship game. dynasties aren't supposed to choke like that :wink:

PatsR
02-12-2007, 06:53 PM
21-0

totally choking (i thought manning was the choker) the 2nd half of the AFC Championship game. dynasties aren't supposed to choke like that :wink:

How dare you knock the Team of the Decade like that. Show some respect to the Team of the Decade, the New England Patriots.

Mike13
02-12-2007, 08:16 PM
How dare you knock the Team of the Decade like that. Show some respect to the Team of the Decade, the New England Patriots.

the decade isn't over yet *******. and no one gives ahit about the Pats outside of New England, nice choke job in the AFCCG.

Another User Name WTE? Or is this big gay al or another one of your Bufu buddies?

PatsR
02-12-2007, 09:07 PM
the decade isn't over yet *******. and no one gives ahit about the Pats outside of New England, nice choke job in the AFCCG.

Another User Name WTE? Or is this big gay al or another one of your Bufu buddies?

I am PatsR. Most people are thrilled when I acknowledge them. You've caught me on a slow night in NFL messageboard land. Enjoy it while you can hoss.

GoBills24
02-12-2007, 09:10 PM
I am PatsR. Most people are thrilled when I acknowledge them. You've caught me on a slow night in NFL messageboard land. Enjoy it while you can hoss.

You used to be signed up on the Bills message board - the official one.

PatsR
02-12-2007, 09:11 PM
You used to be signed up on the Bills message board - the official one.

That is correct. Same guy. I have fond memories of that place.

GoBills24
02-12-2007, 09:12 PM
That is correct. Same guy. I have fond memories of that place.

LOL, I clearly remember you ruffling a lot of feathers at that board.

It's gone to hell lately, though.

PatsR
02-12-2007, 09:17 PM
LOL, I clearly remember you ruffling a lot of feathers at that board.

It's gone to hell lately, though.

Yea I havent been there in quite a while. It was fun though. I actually went to a game in Buffalo last season, stayed in Niagara falls ONT. It was one of the best trips of my life. I had a blast.

GoBills24
02-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Yea I havent been there in quite a while. It was fun though. I actually went to a game in Buffalo last season, stayed in Niagara falls ONT. It was one of the best trips of my life. I had a blast.

Glad to hear it. :wink:

PatsR
02-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Glad to hear it. :wink:

You got it :wink:

PHINPHOURLIFE
02-12-2007, 11:22 PM
you two make me sick:cuddle::hi5::tsk:

like2god
02-13-2007, 02:25 PM

The douchebag has another username.

Mike13
02-13-2007, 02:29 PM

What a suprise.

PatsR
02-13-2007, 02:44 PM

You'd better do some more research there, hoss, PatsR is worldwide.

retired opfinistic
02-13-2007, 04:02 PM

hey I thought you finally got busted for *ss fingering little boys! Go figure! Lotsa suprises today!

PatsR
02-13-2007, 04:46 PM
hey I thought you finally got busted for *ss fingering little boys! Go figure! Lotsa suprises today!

Hey hey now this is a family site. There is no need to be so blatantly vulgar. It is low class. Shame on you :tsk:

like2god
02-13-2007, 04:49 PM
You'd better do some more research there, hoss, PatsR is worldwide.
Not only are you worldwide, you're also a hit on Youtube.

vwDVMns_rco

PatsR
02-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Not only are you worldwide, you're also a hit on Youtube.

vwDVMns_rco

I dont get it.

retired opfinistic
02-13-2007, 05:35 PM
I dont get it.
Maybe if you left the house once in a while you would get 'it' and I don't mean little boy 'it' I mean the real deal; Furburger, Whiskerbiscuit, Hairpie, you may have heard it by it's medical name: P*ssy!:lol:

GoBills24
02-13-2007, 06:52 PM

L2G, this guy's been around the old Bills board for years, and plenty of other message boards.

He's definitely not WTE under a different username.

like2god
02-13-2007, 07:22 PM
L2G, this guy's been around the old Bills board for years, and plenty of other message boards.

He's definitely not WTE under a different username.

That's funny, wherever WTE shows up, AlWilson, Patsr, OfficerJustice and all of the others are sure to follow.

Want links to see a connection?

http://patsardo.blogspot.com/2006/07/let-truth-be-known.html

http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/2006/07/wte-has-special-surprise-for-kiddies.html

http://alwilson91-king.blogspot.com/

You were saying? :rolleyes2

GoBills24
02-13-2007, 07:27 PM

That's funny, wherever WTE shows up, AlWilson, Patsr, OfficerJustice and all of the others are sure to follow.

Want links to see a connection?

http://patsardo.blogspot.com/2006/07/let-truth-be-known.html

http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/2006/07/wte-has-special-surprise-for-kiddies.html

http://alwilson91-king.blogspot.com/

You were saying? :rolleyes2

I'm just saying, he doesn't even seem like WTE. His posting style is completely different.

Usually things are transparent when someone switches usernames. I still don't think it's him.

:confused:

PatsR
02-13-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm just saying, he doesn't even seem like WTE. His posting style is completely different.

Usually things are transparent when someone switches usernames. I still don't think it's him.

:confused:

Let the conspiracy theories begin, thusly. WTE is a great trolling partner and friend of mine. He is a football genius much like myself. Believe what you will folks, but let me ask you this. Have you ever heard of a "WTE Guarantee"?

icephinfan
02-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Let the conspiracy theories begin, thusly. WTE is a great trolling partner and friend of mine. He is a football genius much like myself. Believe what you will folks, but let me ask you this. Have you ever heard of a "WTE Guarantee"?

Hey WTE hows it going????

Capt. Dick
02-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Have you ever heard of a "WTE Guarantee"?

Yup...He promises no stubble burn on a Finfan`s nuts when he`s chokin` back the salami.

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 02:50 AM
Hi fellas!

Why doesn`t this greeting surprise me? :lol:

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 04:01 AM
I am PatsR. Most people are thrilled when I clean their septic tanks.

I`ll consider it. Is there an extra charge for personally sucking out the fill pipe?

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 09:28 AM
I`ll consider it. Is there an extra charge for personally sucking out the fill pipe?
:sidelol: He loves it!

BleedinGreenNC
02-14-2007, 10:14 AM
Nasty Phuckers!

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 10:20 AM
Nasty Phuckers!
what's up, bro?

BeyondTheGrave
02-14-2007, 10:33 AM

It's great that you stopped by for a visit PatsR but there's very little football talk going on here.

These guys only talk about naked men. It's a very disgusting board.

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 10:36 AM
It's great that you stopped by for a visit PatsR but there's very little football talk going on here.

21-0, how's that for football talk BehindTheGay?

BeyondTheGrave
02-14-2007, 10:59 AM
21-0, how's that for football talk BehindTheGay?

That's the only thing Fin Fans like Opie Dopey have to brag about.

How about 6-10, out of the playoffs {again}, 1-5 in division and a bleak future?

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 11:14 AM
That's the only thing Fin Fans like Opie Dopey have to brag about.

How about 6-10, out of the playoffs {again}, 1-5 in division and a bleak future?
Can't argue the first three points. Bleak future? On what do you base that?

on another note:

Who is more queer? WTE or Tom Brady?

Disuss.

gillderais
02-14-2007, 11:17 AM
WTE is a ****ing pole smoker, there is no doubt about it.

like2god
02-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Can't argue the first three points. Bleak future? On what do you base that?

on another note:

Who is more queer? WTE or Tom Brady?

Disuss.
Last year I would have said Tom Brady, without a doubt. But nobody is more of a flamer than this WTE douchebag.

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Nasty Phuckers!

Nah...a little earthy maybe.:lol:

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 12:38 PM
But nobody is more of a flamer than this WTE douchebag.

PatsR must be his understudy.

BleedinGreenNC
02-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Nah...a little earthy maybe.:lol:

LOL!!

BeyondTheGrave
02-14-2007, 01:18 PM
Last year I would have said Tom Brady, without a doubt. But nobody is more of a flamer than this WTE douchebag.

Hey Like2Suck, did you buy something special for your blow hard buddy Opie Dopey for Valentines day?

like2god
02-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Hey Like2Suck, did you buy something special for your blow hard buddy Opie Dopey for Valentines day?

Wow, your smack has gotten so much better since the last time you showed your face around here. :rolleyes2

Quick question, when you lure young boys into your van, do you introduce yourself as "the World Famous WTE and these are my trusty sidekicks Patsr, Al Wilson, OfficerJustice, BeyondGay, etc?

And what name do you use to register as a sex offender? Just curious.

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 01:34 PM
PatsR is worldwide.

I don`t think that being a circle jerk referee in Mozambique qualifies as being worldwide.:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 01:37 PM
RuPaul? Nah WTE makes him look like Clint Eastwood.

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Yup...He promises no stubble burn on a Finfan`s nuts when he`s chokin` back the salami.
more like this:

The 'WTE Guarantee': "I'll make it fit."

finsrclowns
02-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Nah WTE makes him look like Clint Eastwood.

(Clint rides horse past undertaker's shop) "Get 6 coffins ready":lol:

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 01:54 PM

:lol: :lol:

How about you, little weenie boy? How many VD's did you give out to the little kids? Lemme guess, there's a sleepover tonight where everyone will wear edible PJ's and you guys will watch 'Home Alone' and 'Webster-Season 1'!

Stop the madness you *ss pirate. Spare the children and go f*ck yourself instead.

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 01:57 PM
more like this:

The 'WTE Guarantee': "I'll make it fit."Followed by PatsR saying: Please don`t leave palm prints on the back of my tutu.:lol:

Mike13
02-14-2007, 01:58 PM

Do you even visit the other boards you stupid ****.

We were not a good team but bleak future? Maybe you should learn how to argue better. If you had you wouln't have dropped out of college to become a "professional troll". How much do you get paid? Oh right you din't make jack **** because ******* losers like you don't get jobs. It also hurts your chances considering your criminal record, you sick ****.

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 02:02 PM

We were not a good team but bleak future? Maybe you should learn how to argue better. If you had you wouln't have dropped out of college to become a "professional troll". How much do you get paid? Oh right you din't make jack **** because ******* losers like you don't get jobs. It also hurts your chances considering your criminal record, you sick ****.
Dude! You got Mor'd!

like2god
02-14-2007, 02:11 PM

Nope, he only posts in the smack forum and declares himself to be "Worldwide". :rolleyes2

PatsR
02-14-2007, 02:26 PM
I will be posting my highly coveted and hugely successful list of PatsR Guarantees at some point before the start of next season. I may even make this forum the home base for my list, or I may use ManningsArmy's "Go Colts!!" site http://manningsarmy.proboards67.com/index.cgi?, I havent decided. I have settled on PatsR Guarantee #1 though. Here is a sneak preview.

#1 The Miami Dolphins will not make the playoffs, again.................PatsR Guaranteed.

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 02:47 PM
I will be posting my highly coveted and hugely successful list of PatsR Guarantees at some point before the start of next season. I may even make this forum the home base for my list, or I may use ManningsArmy's "Go Colts!!" site http://manningsarmy.proboards67.com/index.cgi?, I havent decided. I have settled on PatsR Guarantee #1 though. Here is a sneak preview.

#1 The Miami Dolphins will not make the playoffs, again.................PatsR Guaranteed.
#2 PatsR is dumber than Hillary`s think tank.............Capt. Dick Guaranteed.:lol:

Mike13
02-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Dude! You got Mor'd!

So did you. I guess we should be more careful when we go to the Mor's place.

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 03:13 PM
So did you. I guess we should be more careful when we go to the Mor's place.
I sat on the plastic covered couch. Wow! Think how many FHers have gotten a little head from The Mor!:lol:

Mike13
02-14-2007, 03:16 PM
I sat on the plastic covered couch. Wow! Think how many FHers have gotten a little head from The Mor!:lol:

BeyondTheGrave
02-14-2007, 03:36 PM

They won't make the playoffs next year or ever again for the rest of time?

Both sound about right.

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 03:51 PM

Both sound about right.
Having a conversation with yourself is really lame dude, you mock us for being buddies, yet you make up buddies and then pretend to build a rapport between them.....? You are weaker than Chad Pennington's throwing arm.

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 03:53 PM

Both sound about right.
I think we`ll combine your two names since you`re the same ***.

Wutup...Pats-R-Beyond the Grave.:sidelol:

Mike13
02-14-2007, 03:55 PM
I think we`ll combine your two names since you`re the same ***.

Wutup...Pats-R-Beyond the Grave.:sidelol:

Pedofile from beyond the gay

BeyondTheGrave
02-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Having a conversation with yourself is really lame dude, you mock us for being buddies, yet you make up buddies and then pretend to build a rapport between them.....? You are weaker than Chad Pennington's throwing arm.

Yep, you got me Opie Dopey. I admit that I registered as PatsR in 2004 and then waited more than two years to register as BTG and implement my devious plan.

You're brilliant man.

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Pedofile from beyond the gay
WorstPatsGayfer

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 04:03 PM
Yep, you got me Opie Dopey. I admit that I registered as PatsR in 2004 and then waited more than two years to register as BTG and implement my devious plan.

You're brilliant man.
Opie Dopey? :shakeno: Okay Trollie Wollie! How's your fellatio-buddy BigGayAlWilson? Still as big a tool as you are?

Mike13
02-14-2007, 04:05 PM

You're brilliant man.

PatsR had one post here in '04. A very stupid comment it was, very similiar to your ******* style. You came back here with alias WTE and again with BTG.
All of a sudden he's back and posting in this thread. You can cut the **** now by the way.

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 04:07 PM
PatsR had one post here in '04. A very stupid comment it was, very similiar to your ******* style. You came back here with alias WTE and again with BTG.
All of a sudden he's back and posting in this thread. You can cut the **** now by the way.
Dumb*ss forgot his password for 3 years then we woke up and remembered.

Username: PatsR
Password: Gay

Discuss

Capt. Dick
02-14-2007, 04:09 PM
Dumb*ss forgot his password for 3 years then we woke up and remembered.

Username: PatsR
Password: Gay

DiscussLOL!

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 04:11 PM
LOL!
The LLB own PR/WTE/BTG like a pimp owns a ho!

PatsR
02-14-2007, 04:12 PM
You guys act like bitter NFL fans

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 04:14 PM
And you act like an uneducated douche.

Discuss.

BeyondTheGrave
02-14-2007, 04:19 PM

How could they not be bitter when they were actually cheering when Joey Harrington finally got a start?

These are very desperate fans of a sorry franchise.

arsenal
02-14-2007, 04:21 PM
How could they not be bitter when they were actually cheering when Joey Harrington finally got a start?

These are very desperate fans of a sorry franchise.

talking to yourself in real life could be the sign of a mental problem... talking to yourself on an internet message board is a clear indication of ******ation and an affinity for necrophilia... homosexual necrophilia

BleedinGreenNC
02-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Interesting thread!

retired opfinistic
02-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Interesting thread!
Discuss.

This guy makes the most ignorant, foolish and unbearable trolls look good. Tell 'em how the Jets will finish better than the declining Patsies next year and you'll get a helluva laugh!

gillderais
02-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Gills Guarantee:
The Dolphins will make the playoffs this year.

1 - Guess who's gonna be our first round draft pick this year. Levi Brown. Thats right, I'm calling it now. Levi Brown, the successor to Richmond Webb.

2 - You know who we're gonna have as our quarterback this year. Daunte Culpepper. Thats right, Daunte Culpepper, the successor to Dan Marino. That's gonna make all the difference this year.

3 - We are gonna be a strong team this year and are gonna win alot of close ones. Why? We have the best defense in the AFC East. We also have the best running tandem in the AFC East. Wait, you didnt think that old, cripple Corey Dillon is anything special did you? He is going to join Curtis Martin in the retirement home soon enough.

4 - I also like to add we have vast superior talent at the offensive positions than the Patriots. While you tried to muddle on with mediocre talents like Reche Caldwell and Doug Gabriel (cut), our team has real talents to build around like Chris Chambers and Randy McMichael.

5 - Then this year there was the big breakout from Wes Welker, who established himself as an excellent slot receiver. We can line up more, vastly superior weapons than the Patriots. The only thing we lacked last year was a quarterback and an offensive line. Because of that we got off to a bad start last year 1-6.

6 - The quarterback and line play greatly improved in the second half of the season and we started to get on a roll and run the table a bit. If the play in the second half of the season is any indication for next season, I'll up my guarantee a bit. The Patriots are not going to win the AFC East. The Dolphins are.

7 - The Patriots are an interesting team, but they don't have enough quality players on the defensive side, we have. To add to the matter, the Patriots under management of Robert Kraft, have become notorious cheapskates. They aren't willing to pay any of their players what they're worth.

8 - You would think the team would do anything to keep Deion Branch, their only impact receiver, in Massachusetts for a long time. But they mishandled that situation miserably, and you were forced to trade your star receiver during the season? The player you replaced him with, Doug Gabriel. How long did he last? That didn't work out so well, did it.

9 - The reality is this, You had a nice run, it was fun while it lasted. But now that the run is over, the business side of the game is going to come first. What free agent is going to come to the Patriots this summer? The answer they aren't. It has nothing to do with payroll, as the Patriots can afford to sign somebody. It's the same cheapskate mentality ownership had for years, that has your team sliding. And things aren't going to change unless you end up deep in the lottery.

10 - The Dolphins don't have your problems. We have a great owner who is willing to invest heavily in a championship team. Our coaching staff has improved every year, and it has led to us now having the best coaching staff in the league.

I can go on, but I distress. The point I was trying to make should be clear by now. **** the Patriots, their time is up and the window of opportunity has been slammed shut. AFC East beware! The Dolphin dynasty is near.