PDA

View Full Version : The Evolution of this forum.

Mindwarp
08-08-2006, 10:18 PM
I remember when we had every thread about madden here. Its cool to see such a diversity of threads now.

but I must ask something can we all get along. The nintendo Fanboi's always just to try and kill people who don't agree with them. And the Nintendo h8tors are quick to rain on the parade.

can we just not antagonize somoene for the sake of antagonizing?

Dreamcast > all

Thanks!

burton87
08-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Dreamcast > all

Thanks!

Amen.

UltraDol-Fan
08-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Dreamcast is the suxors compared to Nintendo! :lol: j/k

Silverphin
08-09-2006, 08:12 AM
I agree.

Link
08-09-2006, 09:31 AM
I remember when we had every thread about madden here. Its cool to see such a diversity of threads now.

but I must ask something can we all get along. The nintendo Fanboi's always just to try and kill people who don't agree with them. And the Nintendo h8tors are quick to rain on the parade.

Dreamcast > all

Thanks!

I agree and disagree. I disagree about that dreamcast comment. :lol: But yeah I could be labeled a Nintendo fanboy, but I have been avoiding fighting over stuff with people that like the other two systems. I am sorry if I have caused any problems in the past.

dQbell
08-09-2006, 09:47 AM
One of the most difficult things to overcome on any online forum is debates turning into fights.

No no no.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
08-09-2006, 09:52 AM
dreamcast sucks. like 4 good games. the rest...suck.

Marino2Clayton
08-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Commodore 64 for life !!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/c64system-1.jpg

Motion
08-09-2006, 12:05 PM
I agree and disagree. I disagree about that dreamcast comment. :lol: But yeah I could be labeled a Nintendo fanboy, but I have been avoiding fighting over stuff with people that like the other two systems. I am sorry if I have caused any problems in the past.

Who knew!?! :wink:

Spray Mucus
08-09-2006, 01:17 PM
Dreamcast > all

Thanks!

Real women > any game system on the market

dQbell
08-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Commodore 64 for life !!!!

http://www.larwe.com/museum/img/c64system.jpg

Now that's gaming bliss.

greatwade
08-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Real women > any game system on the market

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/lsl350-1.jpg

dooode, what are YOU talking about. Noobie.

Spray Mucus
08-09-2006, 02:00 PM
http://games.kikizo.com/media/leisuresuitlarry/lsl350.jpg

dooode, what are YOU talking about. Noobie.

oh man, I just PWNED?

I'm teh suck!!!111!!

hope we can all get along anyways.

Phinz420
08-09-2006, 04:09 PM
I still remember my friend's shock when I bought a Dreamcast. "SEGA?" "WTF" "LOL". Then when I owned them all in Soul Caliber and Tony Hawk they realized that the DC was definatly ahead of its time.

Resident Evil Code Veronica for the DC is still to this day one of my favorite titles of all time. It was such a leap in graphics compared to previous RE games, and still containted an insane amount of story/game depth.

TrueDolFan
08-09-2006, 04:24 PM

Dreamcast > all

Thanks!

Is there really a diversity of threads because the forum is evolving, or because the new Madden isn't out yet? lol!

mor911
08-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Is there really a diversity of threads because the forum is evolving, or because the new Madden isn't out yet? lol!:yes:

I dread Madden day... Not because I dislike Madden or anything... Because there's going to be 10 million Madden threads all over the place.

The problem won't be you guys (the gaming regulars - you know who you are), it'll be the guy who never leaves the main board and decides to tell everyone about his madden story. Or reminds everyone to buy madden. Or tell everyone when Chris Chambers numbers look like. Then it's moved here and we have to take care of it.

Luckily though, The Mor has a plan. A week before madden, we'll have an ALL MADDEN stickied thread. Hopefuly that eases up the pain. Because in the end, this is a gaming forum, NOT a madden forum.

byroan
08-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Then it's moved here and we have to take care of it.

If we merged it with your main madden thread, you'd have nothing to do. :chuckle:

mor911
08-09-2006, 05:10 PM
If we merged it with your main madden thread, you'd have nothing to do. :chuckle:ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What are you trying to do? Give away my plots to do nothing?!

UltraDol-Fan
08-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Madden trade scenarios are teh suxors

TrueDolFan
08-09-2006, 05:40 PM
:yes:

I dread Madden day... Not because I dislike Madden or anything... Because there's going to be 10 million Madden threads all over the place.

The problem won't be you guys (the gaming regulars - you know who you are), it'll be the guy who never leaves the main board and decides to tell everyone about his madden story. Or reminds everyone to buy madden. Or tell everyone when Chris Chambers numbers look like. Then it's moved here and we have to take care of it.

Luckily though, The Mor has a plan. A week before madden, we'll have an ALL MADDEN stickied thread. Hopefuly that eases up the pain. Because in the end, this is a gaming forum, NOT a madden forum.

I, too dread the mindless Madden threads that await us.
The Madden threads will wash over us all like a giant tsunami, just you wait. It happens every year. While admirable, my friend, I think your stickied thread idea will be in vain. Resistance is futile...

mor911
08-09-2006, 05:41 PM
I, too dread the mindless Madden threads that await us.
The Madden threads will wash over us all like a giant tsunami, just you wait. It happens every year. While admirable, my friend, I think your stickied thread idea will be in vain. Resistance is futile...
Sad, but you might be right.... :cry:

JuanchoColombia
08-12-2006, 02:29 PM
:yes:

I think now is the time, i just see and there are EIGHT madden-related threads on the first page!!!