PDA

View Full Version : A computer/tv tech question

Dajesus
04-15-2003, 08:21 PM
I just baught a direct tv/tvio unit for when I move back up to NY in a week to insure I don't miss a Dolphins game. I noticed on the back of the unit it has 2 usb ports. i was curious if anyone knows if that means i could transfer anything i tape on tivo to my computer? i was also what this process involves if anyone knows. Thanks alot in advance if anyone has any clue about this.

Justasportsfan
04-15-2003, 09:39 PM
Just type in Tivo at google.com. There you'll find the model no. you own and it's features. Goodluck!

BTW, Tivo basically keeps it's info via a hard drive. Watching the fins would be like downloading a virus. :D

WeVie
04-15-2003, 11:56 PM
Also go to TechTv.com and look for The Screen Savers show and then look around the site some and you will find the answer. I think the site also has a forum so you could ask and I know someone will know

Dajesus
04-16-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
Also go to TechTv.com and look for The Screen Savers show and then look around the site some and you will find the answer. I think the site also has a forum so you could ask and I know someone will know

Thanks bro that site helped. It doesn't look easy, but hopefully i can figure it out. I want to start getting every Dolphin game, and burn them to DVDs. It would be sweet, so I could hook people up with games that don't get to watch them every week.

WeVie
04-17-2003, 12:02 AM
No problem. Glad I could help. I watch that show alot and have learned sooooo much about computers and things like that.