PDA

View Full Version : A Question For All the Trolls That Complain About FinHeaven....

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:36 AM
If FinHeaven/The Depths is as bad as some of you Trolls claim ("dorky Dolphin forum", "pathetic", "full of 17 year olds", etc.), why did you come here in the first place, and, better yet, why do you keep coming back? Wouldn't you be better off going to, or creating, a forum that you enjoy?

Alex44
08-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Because they fear us and feel the need to conquer it. Being owned every single post they make just makes it worse though

I hope this effectivly answered your questions :) :yes:

Mike13
08-10-2006, 11:05 AM
The only way they can get it up is by getting owned, kind of like that yellow dude from Sin City. But I guess that was an "'implied impication."

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:24 AM
They know FH is the best place on the net. Then they see the Depths and think: "Ooh that will be fun, talking crap and whatnot." Then they meet us and think: "Oh ****, I just owned, let me try to get back at these mean guys who are always picking on me and Tom Brady." So they fire back weakly for a while then scamper off to Pansies.com for backup.:rolleyes:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Actually, when I entered FinHeaven, I though I would get to engage in intelligent football discussions, but instead I got a bunch of immature losers making disgusting gestures and insults. You guys are lucky you're allowed to swear in here because I bet if you actually had to show your knowledge of football instead of resorting to lame insults, then you'd probably crumble.:refuse:

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Actually, when I entered FinHeaven, I though I would get to engage in intelligent football discussions, but instead I got a bunch of immature losers making disgusting gestures and insults. You guys are lucky you're allowed to swear in here because I bet if you actually had to show your knowledge of football instead of resorting to lame insults, then you'd probably crumble.:refuse::lol: Wow, back so soon? You love the abuse as much as you love the ****! Donkey F*cker!

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 11:45 AM
:lol: Wow, back so soon? You love the abuse as much as you love the ****! Donkey F*cker!

Abuse from you?

Don't make me laugh, your football knowledge is almost as pathetic as your insults, but don't worry. L2G will be back soon and then you can relieve some pressure on one of his great posts...

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Hey Al:

Talk football here:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Or here:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=49
Or here:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=3

General BS here:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=10

Look at the ladies here: (I know you'll get grossed out)

And if you want to get punked go here:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=18

Have a great time while your here ********, and don't get hurt!:boohoo: :boohoo:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Hey Al:

Talk football here:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Or here:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=49
Or here:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=3

General BS here:

Look at the ladies here: (I know you'll get grossed out)

And if you want to get punked go here:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=18

Have a great time while your here ********, and don't get hurt!:boohoo: :boohoo:

No, I think I'll stay in the depths since you want me to leave so much, you must be getting frustrated.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Abuse from you?

Don't make me laugh, your football knowledge is almost as pathetic as your insults, but don't worry. L2G will be back soon and then you can relieve some pressure on one of his great posts...I'm not in the Depths to talk football, I'm here to keep little pizza faced panty sniffing teabaggers like you in line. Where's your rump wrangling buddy, still jerking off to your yearbook picture?

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 11:53 AM
I'm not in the Depths to talk football, I'm here to keep little pizza faced panty sniffing teabaggers like you in line. Where's your rump wrangling buddy, still jerking off to your yearbook picture?

Well, you certainly have done a good job now haven't you?:rolleyes2

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:56 AM
No, I think I'll stay in the depths since you want me to leave so much, you must be getting frustrated.Stick around, no sweat here. We love an easy target. :boohoo: :boohoo:

They don't count, I only count AFTER 1980s, thats' when the NFL was actually competitive for all the teams...:D:lol:

That was rich! Great football knowledge there! Only Sb's post 1980 count! :lol:

Here's some more:

You people are very unkind, I may be a Broncos fan but everyone knows that Brady is a ladies man!:D

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Well, you certainly have done a good job now haven't you?:rolleyes2:lol: You have no idea!

bruschibabe
08-10-2006, 12:07 PM
My problem was that one of my first posts was replied with with personal bull..I left and hardly ever come back because there is nothing but disrespect for most of the teams that aren't the Dolphins..Especially Patriot fans ,but then again, I can see how and why you all would hate NE since they have owned the division for the past several years...

And before someone goes into the whole "It's a Dolphins" website..When you say that all fans are welcome here, then maybe you should practice what you preach..I am a member of another AFC team website that isn't a NE based fansite and I NEVER get the kind of disrespect I get here.

Simply put, you treat all NON- Dolphin fans like ****...

Cody
08-10-2006, 01:09 PM
I like to put little gay boys pretending to be what their not in their places.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 01:28 PM
My problem was that one of my first posts was replied with with personal bull..I left and hardly ever come back because there is nothing but disrespect for most of the teams that aren't the Dolphins..Especially Patriot fans ,but then again, I can see how and why you all would hate NE since they have owned the division for the past several years...

And before someone goes into the whole "It's a Dolphins" website..When you say that all fans are welcome here, then maybe you should practice what you preach..I am a member of another AFC team website that isn't a NE based fansite and I NEVER get the kind of disrespect I get here.

It's true, and they think they're all tough becuase of it, they'd **** their pants if their gay friends weren't backing them up in another forum, what a bunch of *****s...

FinFrenzy
08-10-2006, 01:36 PM
It's true, and they think they're all tough becuase of it, they'd **** their pants if their gay friends weren't backing them up in another forum, what a bucnh of *****s...

Got all hot and wild typing, huh? What is a bucnh??

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 01:56 PM
I like to put little gay boys pretending to be what their not in their places.:lol: I'll just bet you do, Cody!

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 01:57 PM
It's true, and they think they're all tough becuase of it, they'd **** their pants if their gay friends weren't backing them up in another forum, what a bunch of *****s...Okay Mr. 'I was called in as backup from a Bronco's board because my Buddy couldn't take the heat!':lol:

Kinzua
08-10-2006, 02:09 PM

A truer statement hasn't been posted on this site in a long time.

When I first came here, even in the Depths, there was more football smack. Now -- well, a lot of the "trolls" who used to post in the Depths don't even bother because it's degenerated into what's here today! :barf:

Cuban Dave 9
08-10-2006, 02:15 PM
So, how should I start the **** talking?

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 02:47 PM
So, how should I start the **** talking?

Well, you could **** off, that would be a good start...

timbalu
08-10-2006, 02:52 PM

Thank you , Patsie Fan, you seem to be ignorant of a couple of facts: The Pats have won the division eight times since the NFL/AFL merger,Buffalo=seven times, and Jets=two. That's a total of SEVENTEEN division championships to the Dolphins SIXTEEN. Now, put on your thinking cap, fool: Who do you think REALLY owns this division ??? Yeah, the Patsies have had their way the past few years in the AFC East. Hope you've enjoyed it , because your fifteen minutes are up !!:boohoo: You come to the Depths of the Sea and talk your sh1t expect some "disrepect", and MORE ! And, I expect you'll be getting MORE from my brothers, LOS LONELY BOYS !! Let him have it. :fire:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Thank you , Patsie Fan, you seem to be ignorant of a couple of facts: The Pats have won the division eight times since the NFL/AFL merger,Buffalo=seven times, and Jets=two. That's a total of SEVENTEEN division championships to the Dolphins SIXTEEN. Now, put on your thinking cap, fool: Who do you think REALLY owns this division ??? Yeah, the Patsies have had their way the past few years in the AFC East. Hope you've enjoyed it , because your fifteen minutes are up !!:boohoo: You come to the Depths of the Sea and talk your sh1t expect some "disrepect", and MORE ! And, I expect you'll be getting MORE from my brothers, LOS LONELY BOYS !! Let him have it. :fire:

Oh no, he's calling on the Los ****** Boys, we better get out of here!

He said the PAST FEW YEARS you ****ing ******, you know, like recent times. Moron...

Colorado Dolfan
08-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Oh no, he's calling on the Los ****** Boys, we better get out of here!

He said the PAST FEW YEARS you ****ing ******, you know, like recent times. Moron...

...and he mentioned the PAST FEW YEARS in his reply, *******... Try "Reading for Comprehension for Idiots." I'm sure they have it at the Tattered Cover...:lol:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 03:07 PM
...and he mentioned the PAST FEW YEARS in his reply, *******... Try "Reading for Comprehension for Idiots." I'm sure they have it at the Tattered Cover...:lol:

He also said they don't own the division, which they do now and they have for a while, ******...:rolleyes2

Cody
08-10-2006, 03:21 PM

This is stupid dolfag #3!!! The Putriots have won the f*** SB three times in the last five years, 'tard!!! They own the entire NFL not just the AFC EAST!
:sidelol:

Your crapass team hasn't even been to the playoffs in the last five years -- and it ain't gonna be there in 2006 either!!! :boohoo:

You give 'tards a bad name, your so f*** stupid! :evil:

like2god
08-10-2006, 03:31 PM
It's true, and they think they're all tough becuase of it, they'd **** their pants if their gay friends weren't backing them up in another forum, what a bunch of *****s...

Look who it is, the self proclaimed "smack king". :sidelol:

Kinzua
08-10-2006, 03:36 PM
This is stupid dolfag #3!!! The Putriots have won the f*** SB three times in the last five years, 'tard!!! They own the entire NFL not just the AFC EAST!
:sidelol:

Your crapass team hasn't even been to the playoffs in the last five years -- and it ain't gonna be there in 2006 either!!! :boohoo:

You give 'tards a bad name, your so f*** stupid! :evil:

Timbits is totally :0wned: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
08-10-2006, 03:39 PM

Instead of posting smilies, why don't you try ANSWERING THE POSTS!!!!!

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Actually, when I entered FinHeaven, I though I would get to engage in intelligent football discussions, but instead I got a bunch of immature losers making disgusting gestures and insults. You guys are lucky you're allowed to swear in here because I bet if you actually had to show your knowledge of football instead of resorting to lame insults, then you'd probably crumble.:refuse:Funny, the more I hear someone whining about how the denizens of the depths "don't talk football", the more I see that person resort to trash talking. For example, I have never heard BwanaZulia make that complaint as far as I can remember. You talk mostly seriously about football around here, even in the Depths, and you'll find most posters will respond in kind. You, however, have so far chosen the role of being a cheap troll and nothing more. You want to be shown respect, but you don't want to show respect in return. Ain't happening.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 03:50 PM
No, I think I'll stay in the depths since you want me to leave so much, you must be getting frustrated.We don't really care whether you leave or not, as long as you stop your whining about how terrible FinHeaven is (while continuing to stay here) or how "Dolphins fans in the Depths don't want to talk football". No, what we don't want is trolls thinking they have free reign to trash our team without repercussions.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 03:53 PM
I like to put little gay boys pretending to be what their not in their places.Well, obviously "what you're not" is a great speller. I would assume that what you think should be "their places" is in your bed, but, sorry, you're going to have to troll elsewhere for that kind of action.

Cody
08-10-2006, 03:55 PM
We don't really care whether you leave or not, as long as you stop your whining about how terrible FinHeaven is (while continuing to stay here) or how "Dolphins fans in the Depths don't want to talk football". No, what we don't want is trolls thinking they have free reign to trash our team without repercussions.

Watcha gonna do about it, tough guy??? Call your fellow Dolfags to help you out??? :evil:

like2god
08-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Watcha gonna do about it, tough guy??? Call your fellow Dolfags to help you out??? :evil:

Hey Corky, where is your little ret@rded buddy ALWILSON??????

byroan
08-10-2006, 04:03 PM

You're in the depths. Maybe you should read the warning that says:

Rated R, Enter At Own Risk!

Don't get your panties all in a bunch.

like2god
08-10-2006, 04:04 PM

Don't get your panties all in a bunch.

Thank you for pointing that out byroan. :wink:

byroan
08-10-2006, 04:04 PM

Hey look, it's kinzua on another username.

like2god
08-10-2006, 04:07 PM

Do you know something that we don't??????

:confused: :D

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 04:14 PM

Don't get your panties all in a bunch.:lol:

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 04:16 PM

:lol: :evil:

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Hey look, it's kinzua on another username.:lol: could it be....?

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 04:24 PM
:lol: could it be....?

:lol: Well, it would make sense, stupid posts by both. I mean exact same material.:evil:

byroan
08-10-2006, 04:24 PM

You quote yourself? Does that make you feel better or something? :confused:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 04:25 PM
My problem was that one of my first posts was replied with with personal bull..The only post I can find for you in the entire Finheaven forums (besides a photogallery) was made some time after you joined in the Tom Brady throws INT on first play [Archive] - FinHeaven & Co Forums (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/archive/index.php/t-91490.html) thread, so unless you can provide some context for what you said and how people replied, then it's a bit hard for us to know what the exact situation was. I'll take your word for it, but it seems any evidence of what happened is now gone.

I left and hardly ever come back because there is nothing but disrespect for most of the teams that aren't the Dolphins..As it should be.:goof:

Especially Patriot fans ,but then again, I can see how and why you all would hate NE since they have owned the division for the past several years...This is the sort of comment that will draw out the sharks in the Depths. On the contrary, I've posted elsewhere that I think that Belichick has done a miraculous job in NE. That doesn't, however, change what the Patsies were like pre-1996 and if Patsy fans come on here acting like it's always been like that then I'm going to remind them of that.

When you say that all fans are welcome here, then maybe you should practice what you preach..How welcoming I am mostly depends on the attitude of the poster I am responding to. Come in the Depths to trash the Dolphins or kick them while they've been down, and I will respond in kind.

Simply put, you treat all NON- Dolphin fans like ****...Like I said, evidently, BwanaZulia doesn't seem to have that problem and he's a Jests fan.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 04:31 PM
It's true, and they think they're all tough becuase of it, they'd **** their pants if their gay friends weren't backing them up in another forum, what a bunch of *****s...Fecal bovine matter. I'm just as vocal (as opposed to physical- seriously, if one has to get into fistfights over one's favorite team, it's time for therapy) about defending the Dolphins in person as I am off the board. And just like on the board, I treat people who want "to talk serious football", regardless of team, differently from those who want to do nothing but trash the Dolphins. In fact, one of my favorite customers is a Patsy fan, but I don't hold this against him.:goof:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 04:32 PM
A truer statement hasn't been posted on this site in a long time.

When I first came here, even in the Depths, there was more football smack. Now -- well, a lot of the "trolls" who used to post in the Depths don't even bother because it's degenerated into what's here today! :barf:And still running away from what you posted, I see. Next time you run your mouth, get your facts straight. YOU decided to attack L2G and got nothing more than what you deserved.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Watcha gonna do about it, tough guy??? Call your fellow Dolfags to help you out??? :evil:No, I'm just going to go on pointing out what whiny little girls you are.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 04:38 PM

Don't get your panties all in a bunch.Even in the Depths, BwanaZulia gets accorded some respect. Maybe it's because his posts show a level of intelligence and a dose of reality about his own team that most trolls don't take the time to use?

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Even in the Depths, BwanaZulia gets accorded some respect. Maybe it's because his posts show a level of intelligence and a dose of reality about his own team that most trolls don't take the time to use?Bwana's funny, he can take a little ribbing without bursting into tears like these heterosexually challanged trolls that come in here, talk ****, get hit, then run off crying to mommy.

Shula Come Back!
08-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Trolls are the biggest losers on Earth!!!!

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Trolls are the biggest losers on Earth!!!!:lol: Well put!

Shula Come Back!
08-10-2006, 05:41 PM
:lol: Well put!

Thank you....it will be comical if any of them actually respond to that statement!!!

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Bwana's funny, he can take a little ribbing without bursting into tears like these heterosexually challanged trolls that come in here, talk ****, get hit, then run off crying to mommy.The thing I like about him is that instead of talking smack and then whining that we "don't talk football", he's mainly here to talk (realistically and objectively as possible) about football, not just the bad points about Miami or the good points about his own team, but the good points about Miami and the bad points about his own team as well (note the emphasis on those last two words).

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 06:19 PM
The thing I like about him is that instead of talking smack and then whining that we "don't talk football", he's mainly here to talk (realistically and objectively as possible) about football, not just the bad points about Miami or the good points about his own team, but the good points about Miami and the bad points about his own team as well (note the emphasis on those last two words).He's great, and his wife is a DolFan! So he is as well, by osmosis

B-lo
08-11-2006, 09:59 AM
Actually, when I entered FinHeaven, I though I would get to engage in intelligent football discussions, but instead I got a bunch of immature losers making disgusting gestures and insults. You guys are lucky you're allowed to swear in here because I bet if you actually had to show your knowledge of football instead of resorting to lame insults, then you'd probably crumble.:refuse:
FINALLY SOMEONE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!! I came here with the same idea , and then realized ther is NO football talk here. Strictly "smack" , that the homers around here are weak at. BUT they still insist how they "OWN" everybody regardless of how stupid you just made them sound!!!!

FinFrenzy
08-11-2006, 10:37 AM
FINALLY SOMEONE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!! I came here with the same idea , and then realized ther is NO football talk here. Strictly "smack" , that the homers around here are weak at. BUT they still insist how they "OWN" everybody regardless of how stupid you just made them sound!!!!

Dear illiterate one,

Your are in the depths, which is a smack forum. Are you borderline ret@rded??

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 10:38 AM
:boohoo:
FINALLY SOMEONE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!! I came here with the same idea , and then realized ther is NO football talk here. Strictly "smack" , that the homers around here are weak at. BUT they still insist how they "OWN" everybody regardless of how stupid you just made them sound!!!!:boohoo:

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Dear illiterate one,

Your are in the depths, which is a smack forum. Are you borderline ret@rded??eliminate borderline and you are on the money!

B-lo
08-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Dear illiterate one,

Your are in the depths, which is a smack forum. Are you borderline ret@rded?? If I'm on the small bus around here, I'm definately the driver compared to you fukin ret@rds!

FinFrenzy
08-11-2006, 12:18 PM
If I'm on the small bus around here, I'm definately the driver compared to you fukin ret@rds!

Is that why you don't know what forum is for smack and which is for general football talk??

Nice try............:sidelol:

alwilson91
08-11-2006, 12:19 PM

You should read some of my hilarious jokes, although these guys don't like them that much...:boohoo:

BwanaZulia
08-11-2006, 12:21 PM
PH is both a good board and full of 14 year olds. :)

The nice thing about FH is the moderators really stay on top of things and keep everything in their place.

BZ

timbalu
08-11-2006, 12:27 PM
You should read some of my hilarious jokes, although these guys don't like them that much...:boohoo:

Hey Sh1tBag, here's one hilarious joke just for you : Did you hear the one about the 19 year sack o' sh1t punk whose team got its a$$ stomped by the Fins last year and has the stones to come on a Dolphin message board to talk trash. By the way the Fins own the series against the Denver glue factory !! :dolphins: And, Elway with his 20 pounds of teeth won't get you out of that one !

FinFrenzy
08-11-2006, 12:28 PM

:shakeno: funny??? STOP reread your jokes then comeback and make a comment. Then we'll let you know that your a m0r0n!

alwilson91
08-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey Sh1tBag, here's one hilarious joke just for you : Did you hear the one about the 19 year sack o' sh1t punk whose team got its a$$ stomped by the Fins last year and has the stones to come on a Dolphin message board to talk trash. By the way the Fins own the series against the Denver glue factory !! :dolphins: And, Elway with his 20 pounds of teeth won't get you out of that one !

Do all the Los F aggot Boys spout the same ****?:o

FinFrenzy
08-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Do all the Los F aggot Boys spout the same ****?:o

Have you said anything that has made sense??????

alwilson91
08-11-2006, 12:31 PM
Have you said anything that has made sense??????

Have you said anything that makes sense??????

Mike13
08-11-2006, 01:14 PM

Well did you start **** up? that could be the problem, there are jack ***** everywhere. Not just on this site.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 01:18 PM
FINALLY SOMEONE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!! I came here with the same idea , and then realized ther is NO football talk here.Bovine fecal matter. The truth: NY Jets Draft Blunders. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805) Funny how it seems that BwanaZulia and L2G WERE NOT ONLY TALKING FOOTBALL, BUT DOING SO IN A RESPECTFUL AND REALISTIC MANNER. The problem with you idiot little trolls is that all you're looking to do is exaggerate problems and score cheap points with the peanut gallery and when people like the LLB won't let you get away with you, you start whining "oh, I just came here to talk football".

BUT they still insist how they "OWN" everybody regardless of how stupid you just made them sound!!!!The only person who you've made sound stupid is yourself, you "wheasle".

FinFrenzy
08-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Have you said anything that makes sense??????

A 19 year old that is playing copy cat like a 2 yr old....:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 01:22 PM
If I'm on the small bus around here, I'm definately the driver compared to you fukin ret@rds!:shakeno:He/she/it can't even get his/her/its smack right. It's "short" bus, not "small" bus, that you're a passenger (that means "rider") on. But now I supppose he/she/it is going to blame his/her/its mistake on:boohoo: not :boohoo:using :boohoo:spell :boohoo:check:boohoo:.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 01:26 PM
You should read some of my hilarious jokes, although these guys don't like them that much...:boohoo:They're about as hilarious as being dropped on one's head numerous times as a baby, a situation that's probably all too common in your family.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 01:27 PM
A 19 year old that is playing copy cat like a 2 yr old....:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:One has to wonder what's next for him/her/it: "I know you are but what am I?"

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 01:28 PM
One has to wonder what's next for him/her/it: "I know you are but what am I?"

You know that is coming next.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 01:42 PM
You know that is coming next.Then again, he/she/it might not have risen to that level of "smack".

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Then again, he/she/it might not have risen to that level of "smack".

:lol:

Very true!!!!

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 02:15 PM
If I'm on the small bus around here, I'm definately the driver compared to you fukin ret@rds!head ret@rd! appropriate!