PDA

View Full Version : Happy You Lost The Smack Competition To A Bengals Fan!!!!

like2god
08-10-2006, 05:05 PM
First off, I must thank Colorado Dolphin, without whom none of this would be possible. :clap: :clap: :clap: Sorry bro, I just couldn't wait.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=65509

Lets take a look at this thread shall we. :D :lol:

alwilson91 vs Whodey - and the winner is.........

Whodeybengals!

What a disgrace, WhoDey had absolutely nothing, just rambling on about Plummer and Cutler the entire time. Jared has lost all credibility, the same with NASurfer, I have sources who tell me the winnner had been decided and it was myself but Jared decided to make it go further and persuade the other judges to change their mind.

For this travesty and obvious betrayal of my Bronco faithful, I have no choice but to switch my alligiance to the Patriots!
:boohoo: :boohoo:

You suspected what???

You the one who's disgraced yourself with false accusations, it's time to switch to a team who doesn't choke away every game they play anyway.

GO PATRIOTS!

You said you suspected me of being a Patriot fan, a false accusation.

So you're a liar too...

STOMPED ME!?

HA!

That was the worst smack I've ever seen, GC was way more challenging than the fraud WhoDeyBengals. I just got ripped off, WhoDey must have bribed both NASurfer and Jared with his CPs, and they drooled over the possibilities. Everyone knows I won, just look at the reaction after the smack Comp, somehow the judges were unable to see that and made a bonehead decision

I will post more.........Stay tuned..........:sidelol:

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 05:07 PM
AlWilson91 SUCKS DONKEY DONGS!!!!!

Link
08-10-2006, 05:07 PM
First off, I must thank Colorado Dolphin, without whom none of this would be possible. :clap: :clap: :clap: Sorry bro, I just couldn't wait.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=65509

Lets take a look at this thread shall we. :D :lol:

I will post more.........Stay tuned..........:sidelol:

Here is some more classic smack king getting dare I say... OWNED!

Here we have the sad saga of the "smack king".

Wow, I have to say the smack in this forum is not of very high quality, but it is very entertaining, it's funny to see loser Fin fans argue all the time!

Still sore from the butt kicking the Dolphins put on your pathetic team last year?
Hurt by the truth he uses a loss to the browns as an ever "clever" comeback.

Hmm, no, I'm just reflecting on how you guys were shut out by the ****ing Clevelend Browns!!!
He came in wanting to talk football so I did just that.

MIAMI 10, DENVER 4 (1 tie)

10/16/66 -- at Miami 24, Denver 7
12/04/66 -- at Denver 17, Miami 7
09/17/67 -- at Miami 35, Denver 21
10/27/68 -- at Denver 21, Miami 14
12/07/69 -- at Miami 27, Denver 24
09/19/71 -- Miami 10, at Denver 10 (tie)
12/20/75 -- at Miami 14, Denver 13
09/29/85 -- Miami 30, at Denver 26
12/21/98 -- at Miami 31, Denver 21
01/09/99 -- *at Denver 38, Miami 3
09/13/99 -- Miami 38, at Denver 21
12/02/01 -- at Miami 21, Denver 10
10/13/02 -- Miami 24, at Denver 22
12/12/04 -- at Denver 20, Miami 17
09/11/05 -- at Miami 34, Denver 10

Laugh that one off!

http://http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/history/dolphinsvsthenfl/dolphinsvsthenfl.asp (http://http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/history/dolphinsvsthenfl/dolphinsvsthenfl.asp)
Here we see him showing his great knowledge!

Super Bowls:

Denver: 2

Miami: 0

..... I am spechless at your stupidity....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl) Read that you ignorant fool. If you can.
And finally the topper!!!

They don't count, I only count AFTER 1980s, thats' when the NFL was actually competitive for all the teams...
Judge for yourself... Is he the "smack king" or... well you can be the judge of that.

EDIT: Who is with me that this deserves its own thread?

like2god
08-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Now lets see what some of your former fellow Broncos fans had to say

SHENNANIGANS!!!!

GET THE BROOMS!!!!

J/K, congrats Whodey.

That's what I suspected all along.

The only disgracing that was done was you to yourself.

I don't care what you do as long as you honor the sig bet.

Also, you owe me a CP for my win.

I never accused you of anything. Ever. I kept my suspicions to myself.

In fact, I stayed by your side, in my posts and in my PMs to you. And you know I did.

YOU are the one who brought them out. Just now.

And now you are going to hit me with false accusations, while accusing me of false accusations.

Hmmm.

I'm sure that all of Broncomania is stinging from the loss of your fandom.

A suspicion is not a lie. It is only a suspicion.

Only when it becomes an accusation can it become a lie.

You know that, but you are attempting to twist it around.

Now, take a look at this tactic of yours, and you will see why WhoDey stomped you.

It didn't work with him, and it isn't working with me.

HAHAHA

That is just page 1

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
08-10-2006, 05:20 PM
I work very quickly, and it's not hard to find such things when your team is as successful as the great New England Patriots!

OK seriously though, there's not a person in the smack competition who knows what their talking about who didn't think I won. WhoDey just sputtered crap about Plummer and Cutler, but I suppose when you have connections to the ABF crowd like he does, it really works out. WhoDey must be exposed for the fraud he is, he's not the smack king, he isn't even deserving of a nomination!!!

I am no fraud, I'm a traitor, there's a big difference.

And what does "Charlie Brown" have to tell any of us about smack, he never spends any time here and plus he's a Browns fan, which completely eliminates him from the discussion.

Fins is actually making some sense, the only one in all of you, all of WhoDey's ABF buddies voted for him to be smack king, that's why it happened, it's just a stupid popularity contest.

And to WTM, I'll send you a PM
:boohoo:

DID WE MAKE ANOTHER USERNAME ON THE BRONCOS BOARD SO WE COULD B*TCH IN STEREO??????

Hello,

My name is Officer Justice. My career has been dedicated towards ensuring justice for every man, women and child.

I was asked to visit this message board because it has become apparent that a great injustice was recently served when WhoDey was declared the winner.

I recently read the competition between AlWilson91 and WhoDeyBengals and I feel Al clearly won. His rap was better, his smack was fresher and his delivery was superb. i also read the comments by several members of this forum and nearly everyone agreed that Al won.

Therefore, a great injustice has been served. I intend to investigate and prosecute this wrongful decision to the fullest extent of the law.

It’s going to get ugly, but I assure you, justice will be served!

Thank you Officer Justice, I have truly taken some heat around here for telling the truth, but I can't expect much less from Bronco fans who seem to shy from the truth now and then!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

What a little loser crybaby you are.

:sidelol:

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 05:22 PM
So, he comes here thinking he is something, and gets owned as well!!!!!:lol:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Officer Justice is a good friend of mine, he thinks very low of this forum

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Officer Justice is a good friend of mine, he thinks very low of this forum

OKAY??:shakeno:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 05:26 PM
You guys are just bringing back good times for me, the friend who made up the "Officer Justice" thing is funny, many people actually though I'd won I'll have you know. But there's no point in going through THAT again, alot of people had different opinions, I just got the short end of the stick, kind of like the Dolphins the past 5 years...:sidelol:

like2god
08-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Perhaps I should hold a poll for people to vote on this little match since there's so much controversy, can I hear a "yea"!

Everyone knows I won anyway, so it's an empty victory for WhoDey, or, "The Fraud" as I like to call him. I smoked him and he knows it, it's unfortunate I chose someone like Jared to be a judge, he clearly knows nothing of good smack...

I should have known this whole smack competition was a complete joke. The judges are homers and know nothing, I think I'm done with this forum for a while...

Homers?!?!

You were posting on behalf of the Broncos.

*looks up at the logo in the top left corner of every page on this message board*

Where am I?!

I think a poll was already taken Al. Every poster who commented on your match said you won. I don't recall one poster who felt WhoDey won.

The only reason WhoDey won is because he is a frequent visitor to ABF (AKA "The CP Brothel").

IMHO, WhoDey should renounce this bogus victory and admit that Al won. This decision reminds me of the El Salvador elections of the late 80's!

I demand justice!!

Wow, so this is why I don't come in here very often. That, and I suck at smack. I just try to be upbeat, which doesn't require quick wits! http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/th_broadgrin-1.gif

I may be wrong, but I had previously heard rumors of Al's smack being copied or him being coached. Perhaps that was a factor in your loss?

Either way, if you don't like the outcome, call for a rematch, with different judges.

It will be the Rumble in the Jungle! wait...thats taken.... uhhh the Wompum at the Forum?

Anyways, congrats WhoDey http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/th_beer2-1.gif

and Al, despite you being a turncoat (which explains a lot http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/th_wink-1.gif ) you put up a good fight and I look forward to you guys having a rematch, should you choose to have one!

A new dawn is upon us in the smack competition, and in the smack forum entirely, Patriots fans will rule again. With me no longer at the Broncos side they will be helpless to defend their team against the greatest dynasty ever.

But one more piece of business must be settled, WhoDey, I challenge you to a rematch with new judges, no bets, just a straight up match with 5 posts each instead of 3. If you're not too afraid that is, because you know I won the last match, so what do you say?

Hello.

My name is Officer Justice.

Many of you agree with me that justice was not served when the three judges chose WhoDey as the victor over AlWilson91. Their decision has been described as "controversial" and "scandalous."

However, I would like to give these three judges the opportunity to restore their honor.

These judges simply stated Whodey won but did not provide any justification for their decision. Many of us are left scratching their heads. http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/th_confused-1.gif

I am giving the three judges the opportunity to provide the explanation for their decision.

Who would like to speak on behalf of the three judges?

What happened here http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/th_lmao-1.gif

To whoever switched teams all I can say is "bandwagon fan"

That is off base, Jake.

SInce I was no online until Tuesday, a winner could not have been decided.

I had PM's from both judges. They asked me my opinion.

I read the thread.

I gave my opinion.

After that, my last PM was to NASurfer. It said to go ahead and post who won, if he wanted.

At that time I was outvoted.

What happened in the last 24 hours, I don't know. I am not sure which one of teh two changed their minds.

But I was not twisting anyone's arms. I used no persuasion, threats, or any other incentive. I merely explained why I voted the way I did, point by point.

Please don't be a sore loser. This really is just for fun.

Well then obviously NASurfer was bribed, if not I want an explination as to why he changed his mind!!

Just like a Pats fan you make up some dumb excuse as to why you lost.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 05:37 PM
You guys are just bringing back good times for me, the friend who made up the "Officer Justice" thing is funny, many people actually though I'd won I'll have you know. But there's no point in going through THAT again, alot of people had different opinions, I just got the short end of the stick, kind of like the Dolphins the past 5 years...:sidelol:You prefer the long end of the stick?

like2god
08-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Now, although I don't completely agree with the decision, I do distinctly remember you proclaiming there would be no excuses or crying.

You certainly have shown that you belong with the Pansie's fans by your reaction to your loss to Whodey. But...but...there was a consipiracy....no fair the refs were paid. You will fit right in with them. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/images/smilies/th_sick.gif

I hope you didn't get a bruise jumping off the bandwagon. But I suspect you will be back with the Pansies go 9-7 this year and miss the playoffs. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/images/smilies/th_coffee.gif

You should change your username too. You certainly aren't good enough to be associated with the name Al Wilson.

Considering you've refused to honor both bets you've made, wagering anything against you at this point would be a moot point.

In short, absolutely not. During this first competition, I offered you the opportunity to extend it to 5 posts, and you refused, thinking that you would win based upon the reaction of people in the discussion thread. Then you whined and cried like a baby when you lost, even going so far as to change your team allegiance. And above all else, you've failed to honor the agreement that we had in place prior to the competition, which was that the winner would receive a CP donation from the loser and that the winner would be allowed to select the loser's signature. If you think that puffing your chest up and saying that you could take me if it weren't for this or that or the other makes you seem tough... well, let's just say that the right time to be a man about all of this was about 6 hours ago. Too bad you missed that opportunity. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/images/smilies/th_coffee.gif

Suffice to say, if we go against one another again, this will happen again. I'm not putting Broncomania through that.

If the decision was legit, yes, I would gladly sport whatever sig you had prepared. But it has come to my attention that some foul play was involved, and the judges decided to screw me around, from my understanding a decision had been made but Jared had his own opinion, he used the next 24 hours to persuade the judges to switch their vote to you. I don't give a damn what you think, that is totally unfair and I'm not going to play into it, the entire smack forum knew I won and so do you, so I'll not speak about it anymore.

Yea, I know you won't put Broncomania through it, because you know the whole thing is BS, and to proclaim yourself the smack King and then to win like this is unnacceptable.

Plus, BroncoBailey024 released a thread saying I won, so we have two decisions here, one said I won, and this modified one says you win. I'm changing back my sig and avatar BTW, obviously the members on this board can't take a joke and that's nothing new...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwilson91
If the decision was legit, yes, I would gladly sport whatever sig you had prepared. But it has come to my attention that some foul play was involved, and the judges decided to screw me around, from my understanding a decision had been made but Jared had his own opinion, he used the next 24 hours to persuade the judges to switch their vote to you. I don't give a damn what you think, that is totally unfair and I'm not going to play into it, the entire smack forum knew I won and so do you, so I'll not speak about it anymore.

Jared already gave an explanation of what happened. Sounds to me like BB024 jumped the gun. This is the official decision of the judges, and you've welched on your bet. Why would I give you a second chance? There are other smack matches that are in the process of getting made, and I'm not going to take away from those to help patch up your bruised ego.

Quote:
Yea, I know you won't put Broncomania through it, because you know the whole thing is BS, and to proclaim yourself the smack King and then to win like this is unnacceptable.

The title of "Smack King" was awarded to me as the result of the bi-annual Broncomania Awards. I've already addressed your other gripe.

Quote:
Plus, BroncoBailey024 released a thread saying I won, so we have two decisions here, one said I won, and this modified one says you win. I'm changing back my sig and avatar BTW, obviously the members on this board can't take a joke and that's nothing new...

That decision obviously wasn't final - otherwise, BB024 would not have deleted it. If you're looking to blame someone for your loss, I recommend finding a mirror. They usually put 'em in the bathrooms.

I'm going to explain this one more time.

It is not possible for a decision to have been made before Tuesday. That was the first day I was online.

Any decision rendered without a complete vote is not valid.

When I responded to both of their PM's with my vote, and my reasoning, both responded to me asserting their original positions.

I PM'd NASurfer to go ahead and post a thread, since a decision had been made.

Clearly, at some point since that PM and this thread being started, one or both judges changed their mind.

I do not know why. Ask them instead of falsely implying that I somehow forced them to vote against their wishes.

At no time did I ever ask or imply that they should change their decisions. I simply told them why I was going to vote the way I did.

I am not in the business of internet voter fraud. I mean, really, what possible repercussions are there for me to imply? Banning? Ooooooo, really upsetting.

I realize you are upset you lost (although, I can never tell if you are joking or just being disproportionately absurd), but seriously, making some sort of accusation?

If you are that upset, please PM me and tell me WHY you have this irrational idea.

I vote we start the next bracket. All those in favor?

Don't you mean to say that you're heading back to the "CP Brothel Forum"?

Priceless

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Hey L2G, clear PM's :evil:

like2god
08-10-2006, 06:03 PM
WorstTrollEver is OfficerJustice!!! :sidelol:

Yes WorstTrollEver, that is what he meant to say.

You seriously have no life do you?

Even the Broncos fans think you two are gay.

Call it whatever you want........ http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/th_coffee-1.gif

Geez, these guys are like weeds...... Wouldn't that be abusing the CoC....?

• Lying about your identity – either by denying that you are an existing member under a different name or impersonating a member of the Denver Broncos organization, including players and message board staff

Al, it was legit. Jared was a fair judge and did nothing wrong. Yes I was leaning towards voting for you but it was not concrete yet. When Jared got back on the 11th, we exchanged some PMs and debated a bit on a few points in your match. I did the same with BroncoBailey024.

The next morning I went back through the smack thread and with Jared's and BroncoBailey's point of views in mind, I took note of a few key points in your match. I then made a new decision based off of what I had thought, but aware of some things I really haden't noticed before. Sorry al, that was your fault. The judges NEVER made their final vote at that point yet. You were harassing BB024 pretty bad at that point for some results. He gave in and posted a results thread basing off a PM in which I said I was leaning towards you but wasen't in fact my final vote.

Both Jared and I jumped in minutes after the thread was created and said that the results were not official and we had not made a final vote yet. The thread ended up being deleted like 15 minutes later. Why this is confusing people is beyond me. ummm... ok???

Al, I gave you props for your strong showing in the original post. I thought you played off of Whodey's posts beautifully, hell I was leaning towards you at first for a reason.

One issue that popped up is that you really diden't fire enough volleys of your own though. Heck, I dident think you landed too many shots on the 2006 Bengals squad in general.

Whodey's points on Plummer and Cutler like it or not, were valid. One only needs to venture on in to the General Discussion forum if you have any doubts. As I stated in the original post, it was a close call. You both hit on points and you both missed. Personally I thought it was a good match.
Seriously guys, this really needed 2 more posts per contestant. Since you both opened up with a rhyme, it was essentially a 4 post debate. I'm sure there a few casual observers who felt that since Al got the last word in, he smoked whodey.

I would have liked to have seen Whodey's comeback from Al's last post. I would have loved to have seen Al hit the 2006 Bengals a little harder. This 4 post debate really handcuffed this match IMO.

Since we were told to make a decision off of the 3 posts a piece format, we went ahead and made one.I just gave you the truth on what happened. If you still want to whine then thats your problem. This competition was fair and legit. Any reasonable person should be able to see that. The judges all stand by their decision.

Al, I think you could hold your head up high after the competition. A lot of people who felt you were gonna get demolished were proven wrong. I really hope you could show some class from here on out, but I'm really not gonna hold my breath.

Wow, this competition has really heated things up in the smack forum, but I think we should all be friends again, even though I was totally ripped off! http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/th_beer2-1.gif

So, what does everyone say, CPs on me!!

It really doesn't matter that one of the judges changed their mind. Two of the three judges voted for Al and posted a thread declaring him the victor. At that point the match was decided. Jared's scorecard was irrelevant because a majority was already reached.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe a boxing judge can submit his/her scorecard and then take it back and make alterations?

Actually, it reminds me more of when Bush stole the Presidency from Gore in 2000.

All the major networks declared Gore the winner in Florida but Bush and his brother were able to fanagle the hanging chad count towards W and they also disallowed the thousands of absentee ballots that voted for Gore.

If I recall, Al Gore never really conceded the election and AlWilson91 should not concede either.

Justice will be served!

All this crap is really turning this forum into a complete joke. http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/th_rolleyes-1.gif The judges explained themselves. Time to move on.

Actually it is the CP Prostitution Ring in ABF that has turned this forum into a complete joke.

I have to say, this is the best point yet.

Like you said, boxing judges are not allowed to withdraw their decision. This match is in tangles, this competition is in tangles. There's a reason the entire board went in an uproar when this happened, because it is the most controversial decision in history. They'll have it on ESPN classic and look back at the injustice of this competition, it's almost as bad as Italy cheating their way to a World Cup title. And I believe there is a rule written somewhere that a judge cannot withdraw the decision, if BB024 already posted it, then it's official. And that makes me the winner!

It turned into an uproar because you kept on whining and complaining about this whole thing http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/th_duh-1.gif

Stop complaining and no you did not win, the decision wasn't final when BB024 made the thread so get over it.

I'm afraid you are wrong xxBroncoxx, I did win, it was official before and this one is just a tampered result.

Get over it, Al.

The judges even stated the first thread was a mistake get over it.

And if you think this one is tampered I guess people here like WhoDey more than you huh?

You are such a f*cking crybaby.

:lol:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 06:04 PM
What I love about the whole thing is the accusation that the judges did rigged the contest against, if I'm not mistaken, a fellow Broncos fan in favor of a fan of another team. Oh, that and that alwingnut reneged on the bet.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Like I said, you're just bringing back good memories...:D

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Like I said, you're just bringing back good memories...:DWe can tell how good they are by how you replied to the news.

like2god
08-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Like I said, you're just bringing back good memories...:D:sidelol:

Good memories?

You like whining like a little b!tch because you are a pu$$y???

You like the fact that you were owned repeatedly there and on this forum???

You like the fact that you spit on the Broncos and became a Pansies fan???

You like the fact that BiggestBradyNutSucker is your boyfriend???

You like the fact that you just lost all credibilty?????

You like the fact that your little crybaby whining fest is a part of public record for future generations to laugh at???

:shakeno:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 06:18 PM

Good memories?

You like the fact that your little crybaby whining fest is a part of public record for future generations to laugh at???

:lol: :lol: :lol:This should be stickied as a warning to all self-proclaimed 'smack kings':lol:

like2god
08-10-2006, 06:19 PM
This should be stickied as a warning to all self-proclaimed 'smack kings':lol::lol:

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Like I said, you're just bringing back good memories...:DFamous last words.

like2god
08-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Again, I would just like to thank Colorado Dolphin for supplying us with this great material.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 06:31 PM
CD you f*cking rule!!!

This dude got smacked so hard, his momma's p*ssy felt the sting! I was literally crying I was laughing so hard!! I can't wait to see what the dicksmack king comes back with!

like2god
08-10-2006, 06:33 PM
CD you f*cking rule!!!

This dude got smacked so hard, his momma's p*ssy felt the sting! I was literally crying I was laughing so hard!! I can't wait to see what the dicksmack king comes back with!

Knowing him it will be "GO PATRIOTS" with alot of :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: afterwards.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Knowing him it will be "GO PATRIOTS" with alot of :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: afterwards.

.I've met a ton of people in my line of work and I have never met a tool like this queen! Should change his name too LanceBass69!

like2god
08-10-2006, 06:38 PM
I've met a ton of people in my line of work and I have never met a tool like this queen! Should change his name too LanceBass69!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

He went from AlWilson to OfficerJustice to LanceBass69.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 06:48 PM
THIS JUST IN:

Exclusive video footage of AlWilson91 having a smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXDlt8KBvJw

like2god
08-10-2006, 06:52 PM
THIS JUST IN:

Jump Jump Jump

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 06:52 PM
THIS JUST IN:

WTF??????:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 06:54 PM
WTF??????:lol:Opie and Anthony! Great radio show!

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Opie and Anthony! Great radio show!

That twitch guy :lol: TROLL

Link
08-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Man... This guy has been completely and totally owned... Great job guys.

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Man... This guy has been completely and totally owned... Great job guys.:D If he comes back he loves the abuse!

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 09:23 PM

Good memories?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You must really like me, you've done so much research, if you'd like to join my fanclub just holla.

Besides, like I already said, the Pats thing was a BET from another Bronco member, I think I already said that but I forgot you have a learning disability.

like2god
08-10-2006, 09:40 PM
You must really like me, you've done so much research, if you'd like to join my fanclub just holla.

I see you like to steal material. I remember saying the same thing to Kinzua, GoBills and Itokemhomo many times over the last 2 months. Although, I didn't say it in broken english like you did. "holla" :shakeno: :lol:

Besides, like I already said, the Pats thing was a BET from another Bronco member, I think I already said that but I forgot you have a learning disability.

Nice try Pansies fan, even your former fellow Bronco fans told you to shut the f*ck up. They said they weren't surprised that you were a turncoat. Stop making excuses for your stupidity. You were owned here, you were owned there and any site you join from here on out, we will be there to make sure that they own you too.

Your smack is as weak as your wrists.

:0wned:

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 09:42 PM

I see you like to steal material. I remember saying the same thing to Kinzua, GoBills and Itokemhomo many times over the last 2 months. Although, I didn't say it in broken english like you did. "holla" :shakeno: :lol:

Nice try Pansies fan, even your former fellow Bronco fans told you to shut the f*ck up. They said they weren't surprised that you were a turncoat. Stop making excuses for your stupidity. You were owned here, you were owned there and any site you join from here on out, we will be there to make sure that they own you too.

Your smack is as weak as your wrists.

:0wned:

Whatever dude, ask the member "dogfish" about our bet and he'll tell you, I have on desire to waste my time defending myself.:refuse:

like2god
08-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Whatever dude, ask the member "dogfish" about our bet and he'll tell you, I have on desire to waste my time defending myself.:refuse:

You have on desire to waste your time?????

Can you at least try to type so we can read your posts???

You lost. end of story.

You are a bandwagon jumper, end of story.

You continue to come here for abuse, end of story.

And you failed to acknowledge stealing my material.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:00 PM
I have on desire to waste my time defending myself.:refuse:Although he/she/it is trying to do just that in this post....

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 10:19 PM
You have on desire to waste your time?????

Can you at least try to type so we can read your posts???

You lost. end of story.

You are a bandwagon jumper, end of story.

You continue to come here for abuse, end of story.

And you failed to acknowledge stealing my material.

OH NO!!!

Caught with fast typing again, what a horrible mistake on my part...:boohoo: :boohoo:

Bandwagon jumper? I'm not the one who signed on this message board and became a fins fan once I heard Culpepper had signed on!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Caught with fast typing again, what a horrible mistake on my part.Fast typing? More likely the problem's due to a sticky keyboard.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Fast typing? More likely the problem's due to a sticky keyboard.

Yes, I did spill some of my ice tea on it today, good observation Misfitman, you should be very proud!!!

Perfect23
08-10-2006, 10:36 PM
F the Bengals

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 10:38 PM
F the Bengals

?????????:confused:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Yes, I did spill some of my ice tea on it todayWhat he/she/it doesn't say is that this was done in an attempt to clean up other "sticky" fluids he/she/it had all over his/her/its hands after performing some autoeroticism.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 10:40 PM
What he/she/it doesn't say is that this was done in an attempt to clean up other "sticky" fluids he/she/it had all over his/her/its hands after performing some autoeroticism.

Can you please type like a normal human being instead of taking suggestions from your insane alter-ego, it's like I'm talking to ****ing golum here.

"It has the precious"

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Perfect23
08-10-2006, 10:41 PM
?????????:confused:

F the Bengals

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Can you please type like a normal human being instead of taking suggestions from your insane alter-ego, it's like I'm talking to ****ing golum here.

"It has the precious"

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:I have an even better suggestion: why don't you wait until after you've graduated kindgarten to play in the Depths. Obviously, you are out of yours.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 10:56 PM
I have an even better suggestion: why don't you wait until after you've graduated kindgarten to play in the Depths. Obviously, you are out of yours.

That wasn't so hard now was it???:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 11:01 PM
That wasn't so hard now was it???:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:It's becoming more and more apparent every time you post just why you lost that competition. Could it be because you suck at talking smack?:yes:

WorstTrollEver
08-10-2006, 11:03 PM
You Los Lonely Losers should read the entire smack match between Al and WhoDey and you will clearly see that Al kicked WhoDey's A$$.

Just like he's kicking the skinny white a$$es of the Los Loser Boys.

The final decision was rigged because the judges were even bigger queers than you Los Lonely Losers!

Opie: You are now free to suck L2G's little dik.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 11:03 PM
It's becoming more and more apparent every time you post just why you lost that competition. Could it be because you suck at talking smack?:yes:

Translation: Misfitman is a big poo poo head

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Translation: Misfitman is a big poo poo headTranslation: Even with OfficerJustice helping him/her/it, this is the best alwingnut can do. Too bad it's still not nearly enough.:rolleyes2

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:13 PM
You Los Lonely Losers should read the entire smack match between Al and WhoDey and you will clearly see that Al kicked WhoDey's A$$.

Just like he's kicking the skinny white a$$es of the Los Loser Boys.

The final decision was rigged because the judges were even bigger queers than you Los Lonely Losers!

Opie: You are now free to suck L2G's little dik.al's got a cheerleader? :sidelol: You must be real cute in a little skirt.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 11:15 PM
You Los Lonely Losers should read the entire smack match between Al and WhoDey and you will clearly see that Al kicked WhoDey's A$$.I think we already have enough examples of alwingnut's total inability to talk smack right here on FinHeaven.

Just like he's kicking the skinny white a$$es of the Los Loser Boys.Looks like it's time for you doctors to up your meds again.... You're slipping over to delusional.

The final decision was riggedSure it was... against a fellow Bronco's fan in favor of a fan of another team.

because the judges were even bigger queers than you Los Lonely Losers!Or at least that's what you and your gay lover alwingnut hope....

Opie: You are now free to suck L2G's little dik.This is such sad smack that doesn't deserve anything more than a :rolleyes:.

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 11:17 PM
al's got a cheerleader? :sidelol: You must be real cute in a little skirt.Please don't say things like that... he/she/it might be tempted to post pics in the Ladies Lounge. I don't even want to think of the impending disaster that would be.

Perfect23
08-10-2006, 11:19 PM

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Please don't say things like that... he/she/it might be tempted to post pics in the Ladies Lounge. I don't even want to think of the impending disaster that would be.

Seriously, do you have a mental problem or are you just ****ed up?

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Please don't say things like that... he/she/it might be tempted to post pics in the Ladies Lounge. I don't even want to think of the impending disaster that would be.This *** has zero interest in the Ladies Lounge, unless his mother was posted there...let's see....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=152962

fourth one down!

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Seriously, do you have a mental problem or are you just ****ed up?I chose "neither". Do you think that providing such weak examples of smack is really going to convince us that you really didn't deserve to lose that competition or are you just trying to convince yourself?

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 11:27 PM
This *** has zero interest in the Ladies Lounge, unless his mother was posted there...let's see....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=152962

fourth one down!Are you trying to get me to lose my lunch or what?

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 11:28 PM
I chose "neither". Do you think that providing such weak examples of smack is really going to convince us that you really didn't deserve to lose that competition or are you just trying to convince yourself?

You read the thread, you already know I won...:o

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Are you trying to get me to lose my lunch or what?:lol: Sorry, looks like she never lost hers!

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:30 PM
You read the thread, you already know I won...:oThe Lost Words:

....because no matter what, I win in my own mind. No matter how the vote goes, no matter what the judges say. I won...:boohoo:

EBMisfit
08-10-2006, 11:31 PM
You read the thread, you already know I won...:oalwingnut... legend in his/her/its own mind.

like2god
08-11-2006, 12:05 AM
OH NO!!!

Caught with fast typing again, what a horrible mistake on my part...:boohoo: :boohoo:

Bandwagon jumper? I'm not the one who signed on this message board and became a fins fan once I heard Culpepper had signed on!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Nor did I.

Now answer the question. Why do you steal my material and my fellow FH members material?

like2god
08-11-2006, 12:05 AM
You read the thread, you already know I won...:o

That's not what the judges said.

alwilson91
08-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Nor did I.

Now answer the question. Why do you steal my material and my fellow FH members material?

What ****ing material?

You mean the translation ****? If so that was just me mocking you, and any other time I stole your material it was probably the case there as well...:o

like2god
08-11-2006, 12:27 AM
What ****ing material?

You mean the translation ****? If so that was just me mocking you, and any other time I stole your material it was probably the case there as well...:o

Sure it was, because you came here armed with boatloads of grade A material. You just haven't used any of it yet. :rolleyes2

Face it, your ego is bigger than your imagination and mental capacity. You think you are better than you really are. You haven't shown us anything, you regurgitate our material and scream up and down that you "owned" us, when infact, you have only made a fool out of yourself. You have to run and get your little buddy OfficerDumba$$ (The worst troll ever, literally) and you think that you guys are "smack kings". :shakeno:

Do you really think that any of us take you seriously? After you were punked on your own message board by your fellow Bronco fans? After you switched teams because you were crying because you lost a stupid smack competition? Do you think we are afraid of you and OfficerDumba$$???

You are a sad and delusional troll that really needs a hug from his mommy for vindication. Instead you come here to pat yourself on the back and proclaim yourself the "winner" of a fictitious war. There is no war, because you are irrelevent, a nothing.

Your first mistake was coming here with an attitude.

Your second mistake was aligning yourself with a loser like OfficerDumba$$.

Your third mistake was stealing our material and doing it poorly.

Your fourth mistake was not knowing when to leave.

Do you wish to continue to make an a$$ out of yourself?

alwilson91
08-11-2006, 12:59 AM
No, I actually just came here to piss off and annoy all of you, and I succeeded.

Bye

MARINO1384
08-11-2006, 01:03 AM
No, I actually just came here to piss off and annoy all of you, and I succeeded.

Bye

no you succeeded at making an a$$ of yourself....you dont piss us off we like helping you make urself look like an a$$

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 01:04 AM

Bye

I never laughed so hard in my life reading your lame posts.:sidelol: :sidelol:

You didn't piss us off, you put us in a good mood, because your so F***ING LAME!!!!!!

like2god
08-11-2006, 01:07 AM

Bye

No, you came here to try and make up for being made a fool of on your own board. You only succeeded in making yourself look stupid.

This thread is like your own Ret@rded (Ret@rded) Hall of Fame. You should be proud. :lol:

FinFrenzy
08-11-2006, 09:08 AM

Bye

You annoyed us?? Nope most of us understand the need for special kids like you, needing assistance now and then.

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 09:38 AM

ByePiss us off? Nah, you didn't bring anything to the table to piss us off. Annoy us? Kind of, in the way a mosquito is annoying, buzzing around until it gets smacked.

Mike13
08-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Well that was entertaining, and the b!tch runs away.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Well that was entertaining, and the b!tch runs away.I think someone disregarded the TOS. I wouldn't be too surprised if we got a visit from OfficerJustice saying something to the effect about what a travesty it is that he/she/it got banned for not following the same code of conduct that everyone else is expected to follow. Except OJ (hmm... now where have I seen those initials before? Coincidence... you be the judge) will somehow forget to notice the last 14 words of that sentence.

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Even his own forum can't stand him...:sidelol:

WhoDeyBengals
08-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi guys! :sidelol: :sidelol:

I just found out about this whole thing today over on the Broncos board. like2god, if you're reading this, THANK YOU! You made my day.

I'm glad to see that al got trounced over here, too.

:D

Good luck this season, guys. I don't think you'll have any problem winning the east this year!

WhoDeyBengals
08-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Even his own forum can't stand him...:sidelol:
It's not tough to figure out why. ;)

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 03:41 PM

I just found out about this whole thing today over on the Broncos board. like2god, if you're reading this, THANK YOU! You made my day.

Good luck this season, guys. I don't think you'll have any problem winning the east this year!You are an honorary member of LLB! Al is the biggest tool to ever show up here, it was a pleasure owning him!

like2god
08-11-2006, 03:46 PM

Good luck this season, guys. I don't think you'll have any problem winning the east this year!

I think I should be thanking you, bro. :lol:

He was a complete douchebag and kept whining that your smack competition was rigged.

Thanks for the laughs, we really enjoyed every minute of it. :wink:

-like2

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 03:53 PM
It's not tough to figure out why. ;)Hmmmm... could it be... :boohoo:"I lost a smack competition!" :boohoo:"No, I didn't, it was rigged! :boohoo:"It was only a popularity contest anyway (not that I thought this when I entered or would have thought this if I had won)!" :boohoo:"That mean oppresser turned the other judges against me!" :boohoo:"OfficerJust... I mean, WhiniestTrollEver is in trouble overat FinHeaven and I better rush over there and help him/her/it! " :boohoo:"My pathtic smack doesn't work any better against Dolphin fans that it did against WhoDeyBengals!" :boohoo:"Will everyone stop pointing out how I keep making myself look so stoopid!" :boohoo:"You mean old Dolphins fans quit telling everyone how gay Thomalina Brady is!" (Oops, that last one is WhiniestTrollEver, but you get the idea).

Mike13
08-11-2006, 03:58 PM

Thanks for the laughs, good luck to Cincy as well.

WhoDeyBengals
08-11-2006, 04:03 PM
You are an honorary member of LLB! Al is the biggest tool to ever show up here, it was a pleasure owning him!
Los Lonely Boys, eh? Funny, I was just listening to their new album in my car!

I think I should be thanking you, bro. :lol:

He was a complete douchebag and kept whining that your smack competition was rigged.

Thanks for the laughs, we really enjoyed every minute of it. :wink:

-like2

No need to thank me. Having the honor of being the one to put the little twit in his place is reward enough. In his defense, he has agreed to honor the sig bet, but I'm saving it for a rainy day.

Bengals play the Broncos on December 24th. Ho ho ho and Who Dey?! \

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 04:06 PM

Hey man,

That Al guy has serious issues, welcome here and thanks for the wishes for the year, good luck to you guys as well.

like2god
08-11-2006, 04:24 PM

Yeah, a troll started to call us The Los Lonely Boys, so we just accepted it.

No need to thank me. Having the honor of being the one to put the little twit in his place is reward enough. In his defense, he has agreed to honor the sig bet, but I'm saving it for a rainy day.

Don't count on Al honoring anything but his vow of stupidity.

And good luck to you and the Bengals, I'll see you on the Bronco board.

-like2

MARINO1384
08-11-2006, 05:01 PM

The man that owned al on his own site^ :hail: :hail:

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 05:33 PM
The man that owned al on his own site^ :hail: :hail:

Hey Marino1384 clear your PM's :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 05:50 PM

:DStop in again!

WhoDeyBengals
08-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Stop in again!
Just might. Thanks guys! :cpatch:

Mike13
08-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Lets bump this up just for fun.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Lets bump this up just for fun.Too bad the mods had to ban alwingnut before Bengals stopped by.

Mike13
08-11-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm sure he is lurking, like you said Officer Justice might be paying us a visit soon.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm sure he is lurking, like you said Officer Justice might be paying us a visit soon.Or it just might be that WhiniestTrollEver is just too busy right now to protect his/her/its gay lover.

WorstTrollEver
08-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Or it just might be that WhiniestTrollEver is just too busy right now to protect his/her/its gay lover.

Whattup EBLitDik?

Are you hangin around waiting for L2G to show up and rescue you from your $hitt $mack?

I wouldn't bother. I heard he still has five bathrooms to clean and three of them have a whole bunch of slimy crap oozzing all over the place.

He's gonna be busy for awhile.

retired opfinistic
08-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Whattup EBLitDik?

Are you hangin around waiting for L2G to show up and rescue you from your $hitt $mack?

I wouldn't bother. I heard he still has five bathrooms to clean and three of them have a whole bunch of slimy crap oozzing all over the place.

He's gonna be busy for awhile.:lol: Sounds like your sheets after you and BigGayAlWilson91 get done consoling each other, cause your teams both lost.

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Are you hangin around waiting for L2G to show up and rescue you from your $hitt $mack?OfficerJustAnA$$ is accusing someone else of needing to be rescued? After he/she/it had to go get alwingnut to try and protect him/her/it (very unsuccessfully) from the big, bad LLB who were owning him/her/it with practically every word that they posted?

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 03:57 PM
OfficerJustAnA$$ is accusing someone else of needing to be rescued? After he/she/it had to go get alwingnut to try and protect him/her/it (very unsuccessfully) from the big, bad LLB who were owning him/her/it with practically every word that they posted?

Are you drinking already?

God, the Los Loser Boys are nothing but a bunch of queers, alkies and 27 year old virgins!

like2god
08-12-2006, 04:01 PM

God, the Los Loser Boys are nothing but a bunch of queers, alkies and 27 year old virgins!

Hey Uncle Officer Pedophile, why don't you turn yourself in????

Do the world a favor and turn yourself in to the authorities and let those poor kids feel safe knowing that you have been put to sleep by electrocution.

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 04:39 PM

God, the Los Loser Boys are nothing but a bunch of queers, alkies and 27 year old virgins!While Los Lonely Boys are just a bunch of posters who keep handing you your a$... forget I said that, what a disturbing visual... a bunch of posters who keep owning your sorry troll self left and right.