PDA

View Full Version : Hey just curious?

Straztheman
08-10-2006, 08:23 PM
I dont know if this has already been posted or not but I was just wondering if anyone else went to the NFL expierience this year. I went with my best friend. I got my pic taken in the Dolphins Guy thing. And I got to meet Chris Chambers and Larry Johnson. C.C. signed my hat and my jersey and LJ signed my hat and a pennent. It was funny there was a huge line to see CC and i was standing like 10 feet away from the stage where he was (it was out of line) and i was standing next to this lady who knew the person next to Chambers. And well I was rattling off all these CC stats to my freind and saying how much i woud like to meeet him and the lady took my jersey up to CC and had it signed and he smiled at me and waived. Well my friends dad was standiong in line the whole time and CC was suppsoed to leave at 730 and at this time it was like 745 and when i got up to meet CC he said to me I was waiting for you to get up here and then i will go. I was like Ummmm Yea i was so shocked. It was awsome. I just wish there was some way to thank CC. Well I just wanted to post this and see if anyone else met him from FH that day.

Straztheman
08-11-2006, 01:08 PM
no one. that stins i thought someone from finheaven was there.

greatwade
08-11-2006, 02:13 PM
just curious? Careful, that's how it all starts

In_Flames
08-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Careful, that's how it all starts

you know this from experience I take it...:groucho:

greatwade
08-11-2006, 02:17 PM
you know this from experience I take it...:groucho:

I've never been to the NFL experience! Evar!

Mike13
08-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Thats cool CC seems like a nice guy.

Straztheman
08-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Thats cool CC seems like a nice guy.

He is from the like three seconds i was there with him.

Straztheman
08-11-2006, 07:55 PM
I've never been to the NFL experience! Evar!

Hey isnt it going to be in miami this year?