PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Difference Between John Elway And Mr Ed

The Confessor
08-10-2006, 09:55 PM
NOTHING....

EXCEPT THAT Mr ED was loved by millions...

like2god
08-10-2006, 09:57 PM
:sidelol:

Link
08-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Best.thread.ever!!!

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Yea, and John Elway was loved by BILLIONS!!!!!

Alex44
08-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Yea, and John Elway was loved by BILLIONS!!!!!

:rolleyes:

John Elway is actually a pretty hateable guy

being that he is a ***** crybaby and all

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 10:37 PM

John Elway is actually a pretty hateable guy

being that he is a ***** crybaby and all

Dan Marino cries everytime he looks at his fingers...:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Alex44
08-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Dan Marino cries everytime he looks at his fingers...:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

John Elway ******* when he is drafted to a team he doesnt like boohoo

He is worse than Eli Manning :tongue:

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Al, Al, Al....you are quite possibly the biggest idiot I have ever come across. I never met a Donkey Fan I didn't like until you showed your pathetic little face here in the Depths. Now I'm not smacking you right now, I'm talking to you like your father would if he didn't run off with the waitress down at Denny's when you were two.

I understand 19 is a tough age and you are struggling with your identity, trying to 'be cool' and 'fit in' with your friends.

I understand that women are a mystery to you right now (don't get your hopes up, none of us will ever fully understand them) but don't give up! When you are old enough to buy alcohol your chances of getting p*ssy will go up dramatically!

I understand that you probably have really bad skin and greasy hair, lay off the McChickens they're bad for you.

Titles are earned and bestowed upon you, you cannot claim to be something you're not, no matter how much you wish you were.

Hanging out on rival boards and insulting the members who belong there for being there makes you look really stupid.

WorstFagEver will never let you catch, only pitch.:boohoo:

You could probably die tomorrow and less than 10 people will remember your face and name in 2 years.

Dan Marino will always be better than Elway no matter how you try to spin it.

Jay Cutler is not the answer.

Accept victory with grace and defeat with humility, you are without honor.

alwilson91
08-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Al, Al, Al....you are quite possibly the biggest idiot I have ever come across. I never met a Donkey Fan I didn't like until you showed your pathetic little face here in the Depths. Now I'm not smacking you right now, I'm talking to you like your father would if he didn't run off with the waitress down at Denny's when you were two.

I understand 19 is a tough age and you are struggling with your identity, trying to 'be cool' and 'fit in' with your friends.

I understand that women are a mystery to you right now (don't get your hopes up, none of us will ever fully understand them) but don't give up! When you are old enough to buy alcohol your chances of getting p*ssy will go up dramatically!

I understand that you probably have really bad skin and greasy hair, lay off the McChickens they're bad for you.

Titles are earned and bestowed upon you, you cannot claim to be something you're not, no matter how much you wish you were.

Hanging out on rival boards and insulting the members who belong there for being there makes you look really stupid.

WorstFagEver will never let you catch, only pitch.:boohoo:

You could probably die tomorrow and less than 10 people will remember your face and name in 2 years.

Dan Marino will always be better than Elway no matter how you try to spin it.

Jay Cutler is not the answer.

Accept victory with grace and defeat with humility, you are without honor.

Actually, we are allowed to drink alcohol here in Canadia, yes I'm Canadian if you couldn't tell, eh?

retired opfinistic
08-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Actually, we are allowed to drink alcohol here in Canadia, yes I'm Canadian if you couldn't tell, eh?:sidelol: And you still can't get p*ssy!!!

tkPhinFan
08-11-2006, 07:16 AM
Actually, we are allowed to drink alcohol here in Canadia, yes I'm Canadian if you couldn't tell, eh?

Canadia???

:sidelol:

buckwilde
08-11-2006, 08:31 AM

I could tell you were an idiot from your first post. Being that you are from "Canadia", it only enhances your stupidity. :D

Alex44
08-11-2006, 08:35 AM
After thinking all night I finally figured out the real answer

Mr. Ed had a brain :sidelol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

FinFrenzy
08-11-2006, 09:03 AM
:sidelol: Very nice az...

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Canadia???

:sidelol::lol: Missed that, I was tired. Is Canadia East or West of Canada, as how far is it from 'Central' NY?

tkPhinFan
08-11-2006, 06:25 PM
:lol: Missed that, I was tired. Is Canadia East or West of Canada, as how far is it from 'Central' NY?

It's near Buffalonia :D

cnc66
08-11-2006, 06:43 PM

ZING !

The Confessor
08-11-2006, 07:16 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Thanks, now I have to clean beer out of the carpet. Momma's gonna kill me when she gets home.....

I thought Canadia was the "TAINT"ed planet next to Uranus...

Mike13
08-11-2006, 08:01 PM
My family is from Cubia.

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 08:09 PM
My family is from Cubia.I'm in Floridia, que pasa, amigo?

Mike13
08-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Estoy muy bien

TotoreMexico
08-11-2006, 09:38 PM
NOTHING....

EXCEPT THAT Mr ED was loved by millions...

:lol: