PDA

View Full Version : I hate the Red sox thread!!!

The Future
08-11-2006, 12:25 AM
i hate the sox being im a die hard yankee fan, im glad 2 see them falling apart in august they have just been swept by the Kc royals:lol: , how great is that lol and 2 think people all around were saying that the yankess would not make the playoffs this year blah blah, i know its only august but believe me the yanks are back baby. we are gonna take the trophy back this yr book it.. sitting on a 3 1/2 lead in the division.

Perfect23
08-11-2006, 12:26 AM
Me I wish I was a yankee fan but me I am a cincinnata reds fan yes cincinnata

UCFinfan86
08-11-2006, 12:48 AM
lol another banwagon yankee fan comes out when they got the lead, lets see where this losers at when the yankees fall outta the race.

The Future
08-11-2006, 01:00 AM
lol another banwagon yankee fan comes out when they got the lead, lets see where this losers at when the yankees fall outta the race.

whatever u say idiot. i been a yanks fan for a long time now before u were even born. ill still be around when my yanks win trust me im loyal 2 my teams. and u say i came out of the closet, ok im new here, before u open your mouth get your facts right!

unifiedtheory
08-11-2006, 02:26 AM
If you hate the Red Sox thread then go to the Red Sox thread and express your view...

...or better yet, if you want to talk Yankees baseball do it in the Yankees thread.

Starting your own thread to say something that can be said in two very busy threads smells like attention whorism to me.

Crisis
08-11-2006, 02:45 AM
He's like an almost literate Dominizzo.

Atleast Dom is entertaining.

djfresh47
08-11-2006, 12:27 PM
I would like to see a postseason without the Yankees or the Red Sox but I doubt that will happen.

Jt0323
08-11-2006, 12:39 PM
there is a thread for this already created http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=134637

In_Flames
08-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Jt0323 = classy Yanks fan.....take notes Future :rolleyes:

dob72
08-11-2006, 03:31 PM
lol so true

Dolfan984
08-11-2006, 03:38 PM
I hate the Yankees and Red Sox because they use and abuse the non Salary cap. I personally like the parody and fairness of the NFL. Until baseball gets a salary cap (never) I'll never really get into baseball, you know who's going to be good every year.

FaninPatsyLand
08-11-2006, 03:47 PM
:lol:

Yankee fans should be proud to call this poster one of their own.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
08-11-2006, 03:59 PM
i hate both the yankees and red sox quite a bit.

Dors156
08-11-2006, 04:02 PM
i dont watch baseball so i dont care

King Felix
08-11-2006, 04:12 PM
everyone hates the yankees for spending so much, well the truth is boston spends almost as much. i really dont like either

Get Up And Go
08-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Me I wish I was a yankee fan but me I am a cincinnata reds fan yes cincinnata

Becareful what you wish for:lol:

Dude be proud of your team

FaninPatsyLand
08-11-2006, 04:20 PM
everyone hates the yankees for spending so much, well the truth is boston spends almost as much. i really dont like either

You're joking right?

How the hell do you expect us to compete in the division without spending some money? And for the record, the Red Sox are nowhere close to the Yankees in terms of spending. The Yankees are on their own level, then everyone else.

King Felix
08-11-2006, 04:25 PM
You're joking right?

How the hell do you expect us to compete in the division without spending some money? And for the record, the Red Sox are nowhere close to the Yankees in terms of spending. The Yankees are on their own level, then everyone else.yeah my bad they dont spend nearly as much........what i meant to say is red sox spend alot too

FinsNYanksFan13
08-11-2006, 04:39 PM
You're joking right?

How the hell do you expect us to compete in the division without spending some money? And for the record, the Red Sox are nowhere close to the Yankees in terms of spending. The Yankees are on their own level, then everyone else.

Yeah you guys aren't exactly broke, it's just your owners are cheap :lol: . They charge outrageous ticket prices and make all the money in the world, yet they can't afford a player like Bobby Abreu. Yeah. OK, whatever you ladies say! I mean what happened at the deadline? My guess is your 50 owners couldn't get their food stamps collected in time to make a deal. But your right bro, the Yankees are on their own level. 26 championships is on their own level, not only in baseball but in all of major sports. You guys should send a collection box around Fenway starting tonight. Then maybe you can afford to bring some quality to your team when you desperately need it!

dob72
08-11-2006, 04:46 PM
the yankess payroll is like a 100 mill more than the red soxs payroll thou both are pretty bad the yankees are far and away the worst

FaninPatsyLand
08-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Yeah you guys aren't exactly broke, it's just your owners are cheap :lol: . They charge outrageous ticket prices and make all the money in the world, yet they can't afford a player like Bobby Abreu. Yeah. OK, whatever you ladies say! I mean what happened at the deadline? My guess is your 50 owners couldn't get their food stamps collected in time to make a deal. But your right bro, the Yankees are on their own level. 26 championships is on their own level, not only in baseball but in all of major sports. You guys should send a collection box around Fenway starting tonight. Then maybe you can afford to bring some quality to your team when you desperately need it!

Another Yankee fan going off on some outrageous rant with no logic behind it. Typical.

Can someone just close this thread? It's about as useless as Randy Johnson in a divisional series playoff game.

FinsNYanksFan13
08-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Another Yankee fan going off on some outrageous rant with no logic behind it.

Can someone just close this thread, it's about as useless as Randy Johnson in a divisional series playoff game.

Yeah let's close this thread before Josh Beckett gets a blister!

FLOUNDER
08-11-2006, 05:20 PM
It's about as useless as Randy Johnson in a divisional series playoff game.

:sidelol:

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 05:46 PM

brilliant

you need pitchers and sign a bat :shakeno:

Ray Finkle
08-11-2006, 05:51 PM

Yeah the Red Sox are cheap because they still have to pay off the 800 million or so they owe for you know BUYING the team. Plus who cares if they're cheap, its the fans problem not yours. They're ticket prices are crazy I agree but that's what happened when you have a 35,000 seat stadium. And it's all about supply and demand. If they can sell the place out charging that much money good for them, more power to them. To quote one of my favorite posters "it's good business".

And again let's lay off the no moves at the deadline, I think every Red Sox fan will agree that they weren't upset that a move wasn't made considering the asking price of some of the players (Andruw Jones) and the lack of quality players available.

The 50 owners thing is so stupid especially considering the fact that the Yankees also have about 50 or so owners themselves. But I'm sure you knew that.

FLOUNDER
08-11-2006, 06:02 PM
as one of my favorite quotes about the yankees

" If they cant beat you, they'll buy you"

Jt0323
08-11-2006, 11:14 PM
well The Future dont count your chickens before they hatch...Yanks have been struggling...they lost a few games they could of one...Wells did great today...The Sox are far from out of this...they were down 3 games in the playoffs and the won 4 in a row to beat the yankees...2 games down is not hard to come back from with over 50 games left