PDA

View Full Version : Trade Review 2

Jaj
08-11-2006, 04:13 AM
This trade is pending approval by a public league...

Andre Johnson + Chris Brown for Antonio Bryant + Jake Plummer + Ben Watson

Ten team league, with me being the guy who traded Johnson+Brown. I feel that I did well in the deal, because it allows me to have a good #2 QB to trade either in Warner or Plummer. I felt Andre Johnson was expendable being the 19th ranked WR. I gained a decent WR who will probably have lower but still reasonable production especially against some of the weaker NFC defenses. Also a good backup TE came my way...

Slappy8800
08-11-2006, 04:42 AM
u raped that guy

Jaj
08-11-2006, 05:25 AM
u raped that guy

Well in a manner of speaking but there's two points to remember as well. I got Chris Brown as a free agent but with his possible trade his value went up. Watson was actually dropped by another player and picked up by this guy. So essentially it was a trade of Andre Johnson for Plummer/Bryant/Waiver (I'm right now #2 in line instead of all the way back.

Jaj
08-11-2006, 02:29 PM
In fact the deal may be paying dividends for me already. I've proposed a deal of Jake Plummer(11-12 ranked QB)+Ben Watson
(12 ranked TE)+Lee Evans(honestly a wildcard, on average around 18-19) in turn for L.J. Smith (a very good backup TE, probably on average the 7th ranked overall TE)+Aaron Brooks (I could care less frankly, but you never know he could put up the numbers)+Darell Jackson(12th overall WR). If need be I'll toss something else in there but at this point this looks a good deal.

I don't he'll accept however I'm willing to also just put in Kurt Warner+Ben Watson for L.J. Smith and Aaron Brooks.

HysterikiLL
08-11-2006, 09:26 PM
I'd keep Watson over L.J. Smith bro

Jaj
08-12-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm working to try and gain a RB in the class of Westbrook/McGahee so that in the future I may have a chance to trade with a guy who has Larry Johnson but absolutely no 2 RB with Ron Dayne.