PDA

View Full Version : Is the WorstTrollEver a........

Pages : [1] 2

like2god
08-11-2006, 02:23 PM
pedophile????

That question is open to interpretation, but it is kind of odd that he and AlWilson have thrown that word around at us. I will let you decide.

And I quote:

WTE Has a Special Surprise for the Kiddies!

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2818/2898/320/Powerpuff-Girls-cn01.jpg (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2818/2898/1600/Powerpuff-Girls-cn01.jpg)
Hi folks. It's me WTE. Thanks for visiting my blog.

I have a special surprise for the hundreds of small children who visit my blog daily for wholesome family fun. I am now providing free games for you to play. These games are great fun and provide opportunities to learn about the world around you. Here’s a few:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/action/ppg/rescuefromzoo/index.html (http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/action/ppg/rescuefromzoo/index.html)

http://www.nick.com/games/gotw/ (http://www.nick.com/games/gotw/)

http://www.uptoten.com/kids/kidsgames-races-moto.html (http://www.uptoten.com/kids/kidsgames-races-moto.html)

http://www.campusbreak.com/?x=gamesplay&media=boobsbuttshoulders (http://www.campusbreak.com/?x=gamesplay&media=boobsbuttshoulders)

I hope you enjoys these great games kids. However, I don't want you playing at the computer all day. Please go outside and play and only play these games at night or if it's raining.

It's Uncle WTE's pleasure providing you with these free games. I spare no expense to bring joy to all the little kids who visit my blog everyday.

Have a great day kids!

Sincerely,

-Uncle WTE

http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_worsttrollever_archive.html

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Watch out FH youngsters, we have a sicko troll in the depths.

And lets not forget that the C0CK is his bible. :lol:

Thank you for the tip from a fellow WTE hater, it is greatly appreciated. :clap: :up:

It seems you have made quite an impression on the internet world and they can't wait to line up to give me info on you.

Hey WTE, I think from now on I will refer to you as "Uncle Brady'sBiggestNutSucker".

I know that I am 27, but can I have one of those Snickers bars that you hand out from the back of your fan???? How about a lollypop???? Don't hold out on me, I'm hungry.

like2god
08-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Friday, May 05, 2006

WTE's Blog Code of Conduct

As you know, I am a firm believer in adhering to rules that follow a strict accordance to protecting civil and respectful discussions. Therefore, I have created a Code of Conduct that all users will be expected to follow when they post comments in my blog. The rules listed below are not allowed in my well-mannered Blog:

• Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent languages.
• Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a Patriots fan.
• Material that defames or abuses the New England Patriots or their fans, including statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive (hate speech).
• Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including use of unauthorized copyrighted material.
• Lying about your identity – either by denying that you are an existing member under a different name or impersonating a member of Broncomania, especially members that have been deemed "cowardly."
• Attempting to post over 14,000 comments without ever saying anything about football.
• Material that insults any of the fine New England Patriots fans such as PatsR, PatsFaninPA, HonestpatsFan or WTE.

If you violate any of the above terms you will be banned. However, unlike “some” forums, we will give you the reason why you were banned instead of banning you without justification or explanation.

This is my Code of Conduct.
The COC is my Bible®

:lol:

Ironic, isn't it????

Mike13
08-11-2006, 02:27 PM
I'm sure he will enjoy prison.

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm sure he will enjoy prison.

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Dude, you gotta PM on this!

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Interesting to see that he/she/it is as much a whiny little fruitcake on his/her/its blog as he/she/it is here.

:boohoo::boohoo:

Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a Patriots fan.

Material that defames or abuses the New England Patriots or their fans....

Material that insults any of the fine New England Patriots fans such as PatsR, PatsFaninPA, HonestpatsFan or WTE.

And I'm sure that http://www.campusbreak.com/?x=gamesplay&media=boobsbuttshoulders (http://www.campusbreak.com/?x=gamesplay&media=boobsbuttshoulders) was created to be a children's game.

like2god
08-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Interesting to see that he/she/it is as much a whiny little fruitcake on his/her/its blog as he/she/it is here.

And I'm sure that http://www.campusbreak.com/?x=gamesplay&media=boobsbuttshoulders (http://www.campusbreak.com/?x=gamesplay&media=boobsbuttshoulders) was created to be a children's game.

Mike13
08-11-2006, 05:08 PM
This may have scared Bill Kamal off.

FLOUNDER
08-11-2006, 05:16 PM
yep, more than likley would be my guess

WorstTrollEver
08-11-2006, 07:48 PM

Yes, it was. It's a great opportunity for kids to learn about anatomy.

I don't think L2G did very well on this game because he's never seen a naked women before.

You see, your fearless leader is a gorky looking 27 year old virgin.

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 08:05 PM

I don't think L2G did very well on this game because he's never seen a naked women before.

You see, your fearless leader is a gorky looking 27 year old virgin.tell it to the judge.

MARINO1384
08-11-2006, 08:12 PM
tell it to the judge.

Im here to testify that Theworsttrollever tried to kidnap me and tried to show me a video of the Patriots players naked, luckily I got away out the back door while Theworsttrollever pleasured himself while watching the video.Please lock this man up for good.

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Im here to testify that Theworsttrollever tried to kidnap me and tried to show me a video of the Patriots players naked, luckily I got away out the back door while Theworsttrollever pleasured himself while watching the video.Please lock this man up for good.

Yes, we need to lock that perv up for life.

You okay man????

Not to mention, they are always talking about GAYS in the depths.:shakeno:

WorstTrollEver
08-11-2006, 08:17 PM

What a great board you have here!

These pimply faced 15 year olds are hilarious!

Hey kid, just keep looking up to L2G and you'll go far in life. You might eventually clean a bathroom as well as he does!

Colorado Dolfan
08-11-2006, 08:27 PM

Hey kid, just keep looking up to L2G and you'll go far in life. You might eventually clean a bathroom as well as he does!

Holy Crap!! The Pedophiliac Perv, Uncle Worst shows his a$$ again... ...or is that your face? Can't tell with you...:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 08:33 PM

Hey kid, just keep looking up to L2G and you'll go far in life. You might eventually clean a bathroom as well as he does!I can see you have lots of experience with 15 year olds.

Mike13
08-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Another troll runs away, damn its fun to own them but I enjoy a challenge every, these guys are easier than a Buffalo whore.

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Another troll runs away, damn its fun to own them but I enjoy a challenge every, these guys are easier than a Buffalo whore.they'll take a day or two off after ATL hands 'em an L.

WorstTrollEver
08-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Another troll runs away, damn its fun to own them but I enjoy a challenge every, these guys are easier than a Buffalo whore.

Who has run away?

Not me, I'm just very busy watching the Sox and Pats at the same time.

Maroney looks pretty good wouldn't you say?

Or do any of the Los Loser Boys actually like football?

I don't see L2G tonite. I guess he's cleaning bathrooms and waxing it behind the stalls.

Mike13
08-11-2006, 08:48 PM

Sorry bro, I don't swing that way.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Yes, it was. It's a great opportunity for kids to learn about anatomy.What a total reject. First, to try to claim that the game teaches something about anatomy is nothing but bovine fecal matter. That is such a pathetic attempt at rationalization that it could have only come from a Patsy fan. It is meant to titilate and nothing more. Second, if your blog was aimed at people of a mature and responsible age, I wouldn't have had any problem with that. But it isn't, it's supposed to be "family-oriented". Third, this doesn't even consider the possibility that there might be better ways to teach anatomy or at a more appropriate age. But don't think any of us are fooled by your perverted scheme. More than likely, you hope that you'll get a few impressionable young males so worked up that they won't realize that you're a tranny until after you've "seduced" them, sicko.

You see, your fearless leader is a gorky looking 27 year old virgin.Gorky? Did you just say "gorky", Corky? And you have the stones to accuse him of needing to get laid? Oh, wait, I forgot we're dealing with someone who thinks that "fugly goof" is supposed to make someone feel insulted, rather than make them laugh at how lame the person(?) hurling the "insult" is.

WorstTrollEver
08-11-2006, 08:55 PM
What a total reject. First, to try to claim that the game teaches something about anatomy is nothing but bovine fecal matter. That is such a pathetic attempt at rationalization that it could have only come from a Patsy fan. It is meant to titilate and nothing more. Second, if your blog was aimed at people of a mature and responsible age, I wouldn't have had any problem with that. But it isn't, it's supposed to be "family-oriented". Third, this doesn't even consider the possibility that there might be better ways to teach anatomy or at a more appropriate age. But don't think any of us are fooled by your perverted scheme. More than likely, you hope that you'll get a few impressionable young males so worked up that they won't realize that you're a tranny until after you've "seduced" them, sicko.
Gorky? Did you just say "gorky", Corky? And you have the stones to accuse him of needing to get laid? Oh, wait, I forgot we're dealing with someone who thinks that "fugly goof" is supposed to make someone feel insulted, rather than make them laugh at how lame the person(?) hurling the "insult" is.

shhhh,

We're watching the Patriots and Falcons. It's on national TV. CBS.

Check it out. You might learn a few things.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 08:56 PM
I don't see L2G tonite. I guess he's cleaning bathrooms and waxing it behind the stalls.You're such a loser that you can't even keep your smack straight. When L2G is here, you claim it's because he doesn't have a job. When he isn't here, you claim it's because he's at a low-paying job.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 09:00 PM
shhhh,

Check it out. You might learn a few things.I've already learned enough about what a sick pedophile you are.

And DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! You think that maybe I can watch the game AND post here, maybe? And finally, it's a nice try, but I notice you totally ignored what I said.

WorstTrollEver
08-11-2006, 09:02 PM
You're such a loser that you can't even keep your smack straight. When L2G is here, you claim it's because he doesn't have a job. When he isn't here, you claim it's because he's at a low-paying job.

Yeah, he just got a job cleaning bathrooms because I make that post encouraging the Los Loser Boys to go find jobs.

I'm actually happy with L2G's initiative.

I really am.

Now, if he could just get laid....now that would be something!

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 09:03 PM

i thought you normal went in the back door

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Yeah, he just got a job cleaning bathrooms because I make that post encouraging the Los Loser Boys to go find jobs.

I really am.

Now, if he could just get laid....now that would be something!Sorry, I didn't quite catch that. I was too busy laughing over "gorky". And wondering how many boyfriends you'll have in prison after the law catches up to you.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 09:09 PM
i thought you normal went in the back doorTranslation, Yoda?

Mike13
08-11-2006, 09:10 PM
i thought you normal went in the back door

i thought you normal no talk like caveman.

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 09:10 PM
i thought you normal went in the back doorHis name is Marino1384 not Brady1384

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 09:11 PM

watch out wte, the spelling nazi is going to be all over that

edit: too late

WorstTrollEver
08-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Sorry, I didn't quite catch that. I was too busy laughing over "gorky". And wondering how many boyfriends you'll have in prison after the law catches up to you.

Quit your stupid yap. Everyone's tired of it.

I'm trying to watch the Patriots on national TV.

They're on CBS. You should check it out. It's actually pretty entertaining so far.

You like football, don't you?

retired opfinistic
08-11-2006, 09:16 PM
:lol: funny manning

Mike13
08-11-2006, 09:17 PM

They're on CBS. You should check it out. It's actually pretty entertaining so far.

I see, trying to concentrate while you beat your meat huh?

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Quit your stupid yap. Everyone's tired of it.Quick, someone call this idiot a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance.

I'm trying to watch the Patriots on national TV.Trying to see how quickly you should join the bandwagon of another team? Good idea.

They're on CBS. You should check it out. It's actually pretty entertaining so far.Why, it's only the Patsies.

You like football, don't you?Yeah, which is why the Patsies don't bear watching.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 09:29 PM
watch out wte, the spelling nazi is going to be all over that

edit: too late
hey miss

im willing to bet you have that stupid he/she/it as a shortcut key

if you dont, you should look into it

it will allow you to post so many more of your posts, considering thats all you postHey andimgay

im willing to bet you have that stupid spelling nazi as a shortcut key

if you don't, you should look into it

it will allow you to so many more of your posts, considering thats all you post

These clowns overkill everything.

It might be funny the first, second or third time.

But not the 46,000.

Not the brightest bunch, huh?I agree... andimgay uses that "spelling nazi" garbage way too often.

It's hilarious watching you trolls own yourselves.

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Hey andimgay

im willing to bet you have that stupid spelling nazi as a shortcut key

if you don't, you should look into it

it will allow you to so many more of your posts, considering thats all you post
I agree... andimgay uses that "spelling nazi" garbage way too often.

It's hilarious watching you trolls own yourselves.

not only you are repetitious, but you steal other peoples material

man you smack is weaker than icey

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 09:43 PM
not only you are repetitious, but you steal other peoples materialNo, just showing how you got owned by your own "logic". You keep whining about how I alledgedly overuse "he/she/it" when about every other one of your posts is about "spelling nazi". If you want me to stop pointing out how stupid your spelling errors make you look, then get yourself back to kindgarten and finish your edumacation.

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 09:46 PM
No, just showing how you got owned by your own "logic". You keep whining about how I alledgedly overuse "he/she/it" when about every other one of your posts is about "spelling nazi". If you want me to stop pointing out how stupid your spelling errors make you look, then get yourself back to kindgarten and finish your edumacation.

waaaa waaaaaa

wants some cheese with that whine

Mike13
08-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Weren't you just whining about getting your material stolen?

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 09:56 PM
No, just showing how you got owned by your own "logic". You keep whining about how I alledgedly overuse "he/she/it" when about every other one of your posts is about "spelling nazi". If you want me to stop pointing out how stupid your spelling errors make you look, then get yourself back to kindgarten and finish your edumacation.waaaa waaaaaa

wants some cheese with that whineThis is too funny. Accusing me of the very thing you're guilty of.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Weren't you just whining about getting your material stolen?...and about me using "he/she/it".

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 09:59 PM
This is too funny. Accusing me of the very thing you're guilty of.

didnt know you patent it

LOL

besides tard

you didnt say it to me :dolphins:

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 10:00 PM
...and about me using "he/she/it".

please stick up for me or else im going to cry :dolphins:

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 10:05 PM
please stick up for me or else im going to cry :dolphins:Well, you're already whining, so thanks for the warning.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 10:11 PM
didnt know you patent itpathetic attempt to change the subject

LOLpathetic attempt to make the pathetic attempt to change the subject appear funny

besides tardpathetic attempt at an ad hominem

you didnt say it to mefinal pathetic attempt to change the subject.

Now, the subject is that you were whining about my usage of "he/she/it" and when I did nothing more than show that by doing so, you were just owning yourself because you do the same with "grammar nazi", you accused me of whining.

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Well, you're already whining, so thanks for the warning.
oh another one of your ever so clever i know you are but what am i

lol

next ill get a he/she/it or will it be a him/her/it :dolphins:

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 10:13 PM
pathetic attempt to change the subject

pathetic attempt to make the pathetic attempt to change the subject appear funny

pathetic attempt at an ad hominem

final pathetic attempt to change the subject.

Now, the subject is that you were whining about my usage of "he/she/it" and when I did nothing more than show that by doing so, you were just owning yourself because you do the same with "grammar nazi", you accused me of whining.

geese you cant follow threads too well can you

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 10:24 PM
oh another one of your ever so clever i know you are but what am i

lol

next ill get a he/she/it or will it be a him/her/it :dolphins:Do you ever stop whining?

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Do you ever stop whining?

do you ever not have your period

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 10:38 PM
geese you cant follow threads too well can you 1. andimgay whines about me using "he/she/it"...

im willing to bet you have that stupid he/she/it as a shortcut key

if you dont, you should look into it

it will allow you to post so many more of your posts, considering thats all you post 2. ...despite his/her/its frequent use of "spelling nazi"

watch out wte, the spelling nazi is going to be all over that 3. When I point out that by andimgay's own logic, he/she/it has just owned himself/herself/itself...,

No, just showing how you got owned by your own "logic". You keep whining about how I alledgedly overuse "he/she/it" when about every other one of your posts is about "spelling nazi". If you want me to stop pointing out how stupid your spelling errors make you look, then get yourself back to kindgarten and finish your edumacation. 4... andimgay accuses me of whining...

waaaa waaaaaa

wants some cheese with that whine 5.... and then surreptitiously tries to change the subject.

didnt know you patent it

LOL

besides tard

you didnt say it to me So I guess I can follow threads pretty well.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 10:41 PM
do you ever not have your periodYes, at the end of most of my sentences, although there are times when I use an exclamation point. Yours, however, come once a month and last practically all month long.

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 10:43 PM
Yes, at the end of most of my sentences, although there are times when I use an exclamation point. Yours, however, come once a month and last practically all month long.

hey if defection helps you get through the day, then god bless

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 10:51 PM
hey if defection helps you get through the day, then god blessYou didn't mean "defecation" there, did you, moron?

Mike13
08-11-2006, 10:55 PM
hey if defection helps you get through the day, then god bless

Defection?

From Wikipedia:

In politics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics), a defector is a person who gives up allegiance to one state or political entity in exchange for allegiance to another. This act is usually in a manner which violates the laws of the nation or political entity from which the person is seeking to depart, as opposed to a change of citizenship, which does not typically defy the law of any nation.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Defection?Last I checked, I've always been a 'Phins fan and always will be.

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 10:57 PM
You didn't mean "defecation" there, did you, moron?

sorry ever so powerful spelling nazi

it was deflection

WorstTrollEver
08-11-2006, 11:01 PM
I guess Cassel isn't so bad after all for a backup.

Have any of you Los Loser Boys watched the game or have you been busy trying to erect your one-inch dicks?

Mike13
08-11-2006, 11:01 PM
There's a difference between misspelling a word and spelling a completely different word.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 11:03 PM
sorry ever so powerful spelling nazi

it was deflectionSorry moronic kindergarten drop out.

I would prefer not having to translate your ramblings from gibberish into English to understand what you're trying to say every other post.

Mike13
08-11-2006, 11:04 PM

Have any of you Los Loser Boys watched the game or have you been busy trying to erect your one-inch dicks?

Why are you even picturing somone with a one inch dick?

Erect:
vt construct: to build a structure from basic parts and materials

I didn't know a dick could be built.

Can't you post without owning your self you artard?

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Have any of you Los Loser Boys watched the game or have you been busy trying to erect your one-inch dicks?Thanks, Corky, for another example of your humorous attempt at smack. Why, that was so funny, I just might laugh about it. In a decade or so. But I seriously doubt it.

WorstTrollEver
08-11-2006, 11:08 PM
[quote=PatsSuck456]Why are you even picturing somone with a one inch ****?

quote]

I heard you got arrested last week for indecent exposure but it was thrown out due to lack of evidence.

Good for you.

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 11:10 PM
There's a difference between misspelling a word and spelling a completely different word.

um dip****

i missed the l in deflection

Mike13
08-11-2006, 11:10 PM
[quote=PatsSuck456]Why are you even picturing somone with a one inch ****?

quote]

I heard you got arrested last week for indecent exposure but it was thrown out due to lack of evidence.

Good for you.

More weak smack, again why are you thinking of a guy's dick? keep posting, I'm enjoying reading your ret@rded posts

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 11:12 PM
I heard you got arrested last week for indecent exposure but it was thrown out due to lack of evidence.Oh, wow! I never heard that one before. At least not in the past five seconds.

Mike13
08-11-2006, 11:12 PM
um dip****

i missed the l in deflection

I was pointing out that you spelled a completely different word.

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 11:13 PM
um dip****

i missed the l in deflectionWhich means you spelled a completely different word.

Which is what he said.

Which makes you look like the dip****.

Mike13
08-11-2006, 11:19 PM
So how about them Pats?

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 11:20 PM
I was pointing out that you spelled a completely different word.

funny how sometimes that happens

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 11:21 PM
So how about them Pats?

dont know

they played only one series

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Which means you spelled a completely different word.

Which is what he said.

Which makes you look like the dip****.

no moron **** this is what he said

Originally Posted by PatsSuck456

i just told him i missed the l

but following a thread isnt one of your strong suits is it?

did your mom feed you paint chips as a kid?

Mike13
08-11-2006, 11:28 PM
Hey WTE why do you keep comming back after running away?

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 11:35 PM
but following a thread isnt one of your strong suits is it?
Sort of like figuring out how a thesaurus works isn't one of yours?

WorstTrollEver
08-11-2006, 11:36 PM
Hey WTE why do you keep comming back after running away?

It's not called running away dip$hitt.

It's called having a life.

You should try it. Go ahead. Get away from the Depths for a few minutes. Find an ugly slut who might like you.

Pop your pimples and try to put your little dik in her pussssy. Try to set a goal and last more than 5 seconds.

If you succeed, it will will 4 seconds longer than Opie Dopie.

It will also be 5 seconds longer than L2G.....you see, you're fearless leader is a 27 year old gorky virgin.

Just ask him. He won't deny it.

anditsgood
08-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Sort of like figuring out how a thesaurus works isn't one of yours?

and command of the english language is yours :dolphins:

EBMisfit
08-11-2006, 11:39 PM
and command of the english language is yours :dolphins:Thank you for recognizing one of my strengths. Now, go back to kindergarten, get yourself an edumacation, and maybe one day, it might be yours too.

Mike13
08-11-2006, 11:42 PM

You should try it. Go ahead. Get away from the Depths for a few minutes. Find an ugly slut who might like you.

Pop your pimples and try to put your little dik in her pussssy. Try to set a goal and last more than 5 seconds.

It will also be 5 seconds longer than L2G.....you see, you're fearless leader is a 27 year old gorky virgin.

Its funny how a troll is giving me a lecture aboout having a life

Many girls at school have actually told me I'm good looking guy( I have yet to see an ugly chick at FIU, Miami isnt Boston you know.

I have never had a pimple problem

I got laid a few times earlier in the week

You are thinking about guys once again, keep posting jackass You'll only continue to prove yourself a dumba$$.

retired opfinistic
08-12-2006, 12:06 AM

Just ask him. He won't deny it.Ya never told me how I taste!

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Ya never told me how I taste!

I have no idea. Unlike you, I'm not that way.

But I heard how L2G figured out you were gay.

He figured it out when your cocckk tasted like $hitt.

retired opfinistic
08-12-2006, 12:36 AM

No? You and BigGayAlWilson91 were all over each other's nuts the last few nights.

Projecting what goes on between you and your buddy on us dooesn't make it real, Mr the COC is my bible. Mr family-oriented blog poser queer.

You are a fraud!

You are a self-righteous little queef of a man.

You worship and defend a player who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

You love to create homoerotic encounters in your mind and project them on others.

You threaten violence on people you will never meet over the internet. :lol: But I bet if you were confronted you'd rather suck a d*ck than throw a punch.

Your team is sliding, it's happening, and you deny it, and will continue to do so all year long.

Your blog is creepily child friendly.

You are like a weird blend of Michael Jackson, Pee Wee Herman, and Buffalo Bill from 'Silence of the Lambs'.

Tom Brady is still gay.

The Patriots will be lucky to be a Wild Card team.

Mike13
08-12-2006, 12:45 AM
Another Pats fan owned.

Colorado Dolfan
08-12-2006, 01:26 AM
No? You and BigGayAlWilson91 were all over each other's nuts the last few nights.

Projecting what goes on between you and your buddy on us dooesn't make it real, Mr the COC is my bible. Mr family-oriented blog poser queer.

You are a fraud!

You are a self-righteous little queef of a man.

You worship and defend a player who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

You love to create homoerotic encounters in your mind and project them on others.

You threaten violence on people you will never meet over the internet. :lol: But I bet if you were confronted you'd rather suck a d*ck than throw a punch.

Your team is sliding, it's happening, and you deny it, and will continue to do so all year long.

Your blog is creepily child friendly.

You are like a weird blend of Michael Jackson, Pee Wee Herman, and Buffalo Bill from 'Silence of the Lambs'.

Tom Brady is still gay.

The Patriots will be lucky to be a Wild Card team.

C'mon, opfin... Don't hold back!!

Tell him what you really think!!:D

retired opfinistic
08-12-2006, 09:15 AM
C'mon, opfin... Don't hold back!!

Tell him what you really think!!:D:lol:

Okay...Brady is still gay...

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 11:52 AM

Just ask him. He won't deny it.This post will will forever in the annals of poor smack (yes, that was deliberately deliberate). If you're going to try to talk smack, WhiniestTrollEver, you should first make sure it reads better than a rough copy of a freshman lit paper.

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 11:53 AM

Okay...Brady is still gay...Do you just think that... or do you know?

like2god
08-12-2006, 02:47 PM
:sidelol:

It looks like this thread has exploded.

Well, Uncle OfficerBrady'sBiggestNutSucker, it looks like you have been busted. You are a pedophile plain and simple. How do we know this, even before someone pm'd me a link to your disgusting trap for little kids???? Lets take a look, shall we?

Our first clue was that you are a Patriots fan, that always signals a red flag. But you undying love for your metrosexual QB will be......

Exhibit A.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=152433

I'm Sick and Tired of all this Tom Brady is Gay Stuff!
He's had a bunch of hot girlfriends and is currently dating a very beautiful Bridget Moynihan.

I think everyone is just jealous that Tom gets all the championships and all the hot chicks too.

MoynihanBrady.jpg (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3469&d=1154810686)

After your whining and boo hooing over Brady's "preferences", you got real defensive when we pointed out that you too, were a H0M0.

Exhibit B #1

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2691031&postcount=6

I totally agree Rob. Therefore, this thread should be the last time there's any mention of Tom Brady being gay on this MB.

Going forward, Tom Brady should only be referred to as a champion QB and a stud with the ladies.

Great job Rob!

Exhibit B #2

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2691117&postcount=13

I'll tell you wuts goin on in dis thred!

You're fellow Fins fans are violating the edict against referring to Tom Brady as gay! That's wuts goin on!

I think I can understand the jealousy. You had a tough QB from Pitt who couldn't bring home the big one and New England has a pretty boy QB from California who has won three Championships.

I guess that must be very painful, huh?

Nuff said.

Then you became even more sensitive, b1tchy and catty.

Exhibit C

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2691222&postcount=25

No, that's not what I said - and based on your annoying avatar I would say that you have ADHD.

Jesus! Didn't you see my pic of Tom's main squeeze? She's cute! I'd sex her up:

http://www.nfluk.com/imagefolder/med...nihanBrady.jpg (http://www.nfluk.com/imagefolder/medium/Feature%20Article/MoynihanBrady.jpg)

P.S. I don't think I like this Los Lonely Boys club.

Meow. :lol:

First of all, you tried to defend yourself by claiming you would "sex her up" sounding about as silliy as a 14 year old when he says it. Then you sissyslap us with the "I don't think I like this Los Lonely Boys club" comment. Truth is, you didn't like the LLB club because you thought it was a club for underage runaways. You were upset that you got a boner and didn't have any place to use it.

Then you started to make all kinds of references about young kids, gay stuff, and even calling me out personally. Christ, you even started a thread entitled "The Los Lonely Boys are on their knees".

Nope, that would be too easy.

Go put your toys away.

My post is whiney? That's a good one. I made this thread because I'm sick and tired of all you 14 year olds constantly saying Brady is gay.

You seem very interested in our ages. Hmmmmmm??????

Actually, the two in the photo are Opie and L2G.

I heard Opie farted and L2G said it smelt like hot dogs and vaseline.
Hot dogs and vaseline? I thought you liked to lure young boys with snickers bars and lollipops?

I don't think L2G has a job. He responds to posts within seconds around the clock.

That doesn't suprise me. After all, he lives in NY. He's probably been on Welfare for years.

I've been paying for his habitual Internet habit all along.
You seem to be trying to figure out our ages and where we live. Hmmmmm???

Once again, another stupid comment by the Pedoliphic Opie.

Projection, maybe????

Gosh, you're obviously obsessed with me, aren't you Opie you little Pedophile queer.

Is it because I exposed you as being stupid and boring?

How long did it take you to copy and paste every post I made on your Dorky Dolphin Board? I guess it doesn’t matter since you have nothing else to do with your useless life.
I hope you’re proud of yourself. You were probably hoping that L2G would be proud of you and might want to suck you.

But that won’t happen.You see, L2G wants a meal, not a snack.
There is that word again. Then you are imagining me and opfin in a sexual manner. :shakeno:

Then it sounds to me like you are offended and threatened by your own sick sexual thoughts, so you remove opfin from the equation and insert yourself. In your head you think I am going to be attracted to you and want your "meal".

Yep, I was gonna make a post to all those who hate the Los Lonely Boys.

And there are many.

I was gonna ask that we join forces and get them on their knees. However, it appears that's not necessary....they already are.

Opie is on his knees sucking L2G and L2G is on his knees sucking Opie. As a matter of fact, they're all on their knees sucking each other.

Too bad, they're all getting little snacks and not the meals they desire.

See ya later Lonely Boys! Nobody can stand you!

Now you re-insert (Pun intended) opfin back into your twisted sexual fantasies. You want us on our knees??? That is absolutely disgusting. Is that how you treat those poor and unfortunate kids that you lure into your van? The things that you picture in your head are seriously psycho and very much illegal. You are a f*cking pedophile.

Wow! You Los Loser Boys have some serious anger-management issues. I want to help. Here are some steps to help you “anger-out.”

Step 1. Take a pillow or cushion and go alone to your bedroom or to a quiet location.
Step 2. Position yourself so that you are kneeling in front of the pillow or cushion, which is either on a bed, a chair or the floor.
Step 3. Begin to visualize a scene or series of scenes surrounding the situation, event, or person with which you have unresolved anger.
Step 4. As you are visualizing the scene, begin to pound your pillow and yell out how you ``feel'' about the situation, event, or person. Yell your guts out!
Step 5. Continue pounding the pillow and letting out your feelings until you feel satiated.
If you are stuck, repeat Steps 3 and 4.
Step 6. Once you feel as if you have been able to forgive and you feel healing beginning, write down what it was that made you able to forgive
Step 7: If I still have unresolved anger, Return to Step 1, and begin again.

I hope this helps with your healing.
Another bedroom fantasy????

Pathetic. :shakeno:

Do you really think I have nothing better to do than hang around this lame-*** forum all night to answer your petty posts?

Your a sorry excuse for a 140 pound little white *** ******.

Get a life dip$hit.
Still trying to figure out how old we are and what we look like, huh?

whether you're 5'4 or 6'4 I'd kick your head in a second.

Name the time and place ******!

Wait just a minute!!!!!

Hold the phone, Jerome.

Did you just try to solicit me over the internet????

Name the TIME AND THE PLACE?????

You aren't even trying to hide your perversions at this point, you are flat out trying to hook up with me.

You're a very wise man Al.

BTW, wait till you check out these Los Loser Boys.

What a bunch of Losers these LLB are!

I can't wait to meet one so I can kick him in the head.
BINGO!!!!

I think the authorities might like to talk to you.

Al, you're not gonna believe what absolute losers these guys are.

I swear, none of them have a job. They all post here 24/7.

And clearly none of them gets laid. Opie waxes the monkey while responding to L2G's posts.

They're the biggest bunch of Losers on the entire Internet!

Check it out and see for yourself!
AHHHH YES, the famous AlWilson.

Your little perverted buddy follows you around from website to website trying to pick up little boys. The authorities may want to speak with him as well.

Yes, these guys are funny to laugh at. I thought there might be football smack here but it's clear that Fins fans who visit the Depths know nothing about football.

Nor do they care about it.

They'd rather talk about butt-****ing and butt-licking all day long.

Sad. Very sad.
Sorry, I don't want to talk about that stuff. I just like to point out every single time you and your fellow perverts do it.

Well, he's clearly not getting laid because he's posting here 24/7, so there's a good chance he will slit his wrist some day.

I wonder if he will live to see 30?

Your probably very ugly, huh L2G?
You and your delusional thinking again. You are still trying to picture me and figure out how old I am. Note to the pervert: I am 27, much to old for your tastes and I'm straight as an arrow. Sorry to disappoint you.

That's great. If I saw you in the street I'd kick you in your ugly face.
Again, you have some fantasy about hooking up with us.

Fo Shizzle ba Dizzle!

That's the message I wanted to send you on your world famous blog.
Fo Shizzle ba Dizzle????

Is that how you talk when you are trying to pick up the young kids?? Did you take lessons on how to be a pedophile?? What a sick freak you are.

Hey Opie Dopie,

How much time did it take to reasearch and quote my threads you little fagg0t?

Normally I would say it was a waste of your time but since you don't have anything better to do with your time I guess it was well spent, huh dip$hit?

You say your married but everyone knows your wife looks like Rosie O'Donnell.

Don't matter, she's still screwin' all your neighbors.
Still trying to figure out our ages. Now you are harassing opfin.

You either need to lay off the coffee or blow you little piece of $hit.

You've got the impatience and of a 2 year old.
The unconscious mind plays interesting tricks on you sometimes, doesn't it???

Sometimes your inner most feelings come out when you least expect it.

You need to get laid something fierce. There's no way your're getting any ***** when you're on the depths 24/7. How long has it been you fugly goof? 4 months? 8 Months? 2 years? Never!

That's it! Never! You're a 27 year old virgin. I knew it all along.

Get your little pug outta your hand and go find some smelly skanky slut who might be horny enough to screw you.

Everyone hates you.
Again that unconscious mind.

Consider the facts: you need to get laid, 4 months, 8 months, 2 years. Are those the ages that you like? You are disgusting.

Sorry, I meant to say your dick is the size of a 2 year old.

My bad.
And just how in the world do you know how big a 2 year olds dick really is????

You are lower than low, the sickest motherf*cker to ever walk the planet.

You Los Lonely Losers should read the entire smack match between Al and WhoDey and you will clearly see that Al kicked WhoDey's A$$.

Just like he's kicking the skinny white a$$es of the Los Loser Boys.

The final decision was rigged because the judges were even bigger queers than you Los Lonely Losers!

Opie: You are now free to suck L2G's little dik.
Now you are trying to orchestrate and direct your sick fantasies over the internet??? Try explaining this one to the judge. :lol:

I wish I could continiue telling you Los Lonely Losers what a bunch of complete queers you are, but I'm going to fuucckk my beautiful wife right now.

L2G: You may continue posting for hours upon hours because you have nothing to fuucckk and only your little dik to hold.

Opie: You may continue waxing your limp little pud. It's too bad your wife looks like Rosie O'Donnell.

Good night Los Lonely Losers!
No guy says that. No straight guy feels the need to make such a bold statement to try and protect their masculinity. You have been calling me all sorts of names and making claims that I am a 27 year old virgin, and what have I said??? For the most part, nothing. I KNOW that I am straight. I don't have to shout to the world that "I'm going to fuccckk my beautiful wife right now", to make myself feel better. The only thing I have ever said in response to your nonsense is "I do just fine with the ladies, thank you". See the difference? I respect woman, I treat them like the ladies that they are. You on the other hand despise woman, with their "fugly" privates and their "fugly" boobies. You feel much more comfortable around 4 month olds, 8 month olds, 2 year olds and AlWilson. You have no respect for women, that is why you would make such a bold and childish statement.

Are you f*cking kidding me???

Not only do you call yourself Uncle WTE, not only do you try to lure kids to your H0M0SEXUAL HEAVEN of a web blog, not only do you try to impersonate a police officer (officerjustice), but you somehow think that posting pornography is good for children??? HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO WE NEED???? YOU ARE A F*CKING PEDOPHILE!!!!!!!

:shakeno: Hitting on an underage kid. (sigh)

How ya doin Opie Dopie?

You like that 1 2 combo with Maroney and Dillon on the opening drive?

Look pretty good huh?

You do like football, don't you?
Is that what you and AlWilson call your tagteaming of little kids, the "Maroney/Dillon 1 2 combo?????

****ing disgusting!!!

I have a question, when you register as a sex offender with your local government, do you register as WorstTrollEver, Uncle WTE or OfficerJustice????

Who has run away?

Not me, I'm just very busy watching the Sox and Pats at the same time.

Or do any of the Los Loser Boys actually like football?

I don't see L2G tonite. I guess he's cleaning bathrooms and waxing it behind the stalls.
Does Maroney look good? I wouldn't know, I'm a guy. :lol:

shhhh,

Check it out. You might learn a few things.
Did you have kids over at your house watching a football game????

I only hope you get caught before you can harm and destroy the lives of anymore young boys. You are a sick freak!!!!

Was. He's got a bad back. BB only let him try 25 FG's last year because he sucked in practice. The Patriots either punted on normal FG attempts last year or went for it on 4th down.

AV was great in his time but his time has gone.
That darned unconscious mind again.

I really am.

Now, if he could just get laid....now that would be something!
Again you are trying to solicit me. Hey pervert, I'm not interested!!!

Now you are hitting on EBM.

You really are a sick ****!

Good for you.
You are congradulating him??? First the joke was stupid, and then you think that it would be great for someone to get away with a sex crime??? Where does it end???

I'm still here Los Loser Boys.

What do you want to talk about?
:shakeno:

To a Fugly!

Whattup EBLitDik?

Are you hangin around waiting for L2G to show up and rescue you from your $hitt $mack?

I wouldn't bother. I heard he still has five bathrooms to clean and three of them have a whole bunch of slimy crap oozzing all over the place.

He's gonna be busy for awhile.

WOW, that is all I can muster at this point....WOW.

You need to turn yourself in, really you do. You have hurt enough young men with your links to pornography, sexual advances and weekly games of "skins vs skins: Lickball tournament" that you and AlWilson hold at your house. You are a pathetic human being that really should be hung by your feet in the middle of town so people can stone you. You are the lowest form of scum that I can think of.

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 02:52 PM
So......I heard Tom Brady is gay....right??

like2god
08-12-2006, 02:56 PM
So......I heard Tom Brady is gay....right??:lol:

Pacfinistic
08-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Tom Brady is the next Joe Montana, maybe better. And he is clearly not gay, I've seen him with more hot babes than any other QB in the league!

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Tom Brady is the next Joe Montana, maybe better. And he is clearly not gay, I've seen him with more hot babes than any other QB in the league!

What you consider a babe might be different to others......why are you following him around anyway?

So this is your idea of a babe?

Pacfinistic
08-12-2006, 03:21 PM
What you consider a babe might be different to others......why are you following him around anyway?

Seriously buddy if you don't think Brady get's alot of hot ***, you're kidding yourself, the guy has three Super Bowl rings and the media sucks his dick! I'm not even a Brady fan and I know this, anyway, you're attempt at insulting me was very sad...:shakeno:

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Seriously buddy if you don't think Brady get's alot of hot ***, you're kidding yourself, the guy has three Super Bowl rings and the media sucks his dick! I'm not even a Brady fan and I know this, anyway, you're attempt at insulting me was very sad...:shakeno:

How do you know the media sucks his *****??

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 03:35 PM

That didn't look like a pic you found on the net.

It looked more like a picture from your private collection.

Was that Seth? Your blow-hard buddy?

like2god
08-12-2006, 03:37 PM

You are a sick and disgusting excuse for a human being. :shakeno:

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 03:39 PM

Nice try spanky but I don't swing that way nor do I keep any type of private collection, did you quickly run and check out your photo album first to make sure that pic wasn't there???

BTW Brady is gay

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 03:40 PM
You are a sick and disgusting excuse for a human being. :shakeno:

That might be the nicest thing you ever said to me.

Thanks L2G!

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 03:45 PM

Thanks L2G!It's probably also the "nicest" thing the judge said to you when he sentenced you for pedophilia.

like2god
08-12-2006, 03:49 PM

Thanks L2G!

You are a f*cking pedophile, plain and simple. We called it from the very beginning because we could tell by your posts that you were a pervert. Then someone from your past, someone that dispises you as much as we do, contacted me and gave me the link to your own personal H0M0 Heaven. It seems that you have made a lot of enemies with all of you whining, boo hooing, and perverted nonsense.

Good for you.

like2god
08-12-2006, 03:51 PM
It's probably also the "nicest" thing the judge said to you when he sentenced you for pedophilia.

I really feel that we should contact the authorities. I don't think he is joking around, I really believe he is a sick ****.

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 03:54 PM
You are a f*cking pedophile, plain and simple. We called it from the very beginning because we could tell by your posts that you were a pervert. Then someone from your past, someone that dispises you as much as we do, contacted me and gave me the link to your own personal H0M0 Heaven. It seems that you have made a lot of enemies with all of you whining, boo hooing, and perverted nonsense.

Good for you.

I don't appreciate a 27 year old virgin calling me a pedophile. If you continue calling me that name I won't come over to your crappy little board anymore.

Is that what you want?

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah, he just got a job cleaning bathrooms because I make that post encouraging the Los Loser Boys to go find jobs.Sorry, Mr. Kindergarten Drop-out, but the past tense of "make" is "made". Looks like you're going to be held back again this year.

like2god
08-12-2006, 04:03 PM
I don't appreciate a 27 year old virgin calling me a pedophile. If you continue calling me that name I won't come over to your crappy little board anymore.

Is that what you want?

I don't want you to have the ability to go to any board. I want you to be put behind bars and locked away for life.

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Sorry, Mr. Kindergarten Drop-out, but the past tense of "make" is "made". Looks like you're going to be held back again this year.

Have you thought he might want to stay in kindergarted, with the children...:shakeno:

Pacfinistic
08-12-2006, 04:06 PM

Good for you.

Is his name Davii???

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 04:11 PM
I don't want you to have the ability to go to any board. I want you to be put behind bars and locked away for life.

I know you don't really want me locked away for life.

You Los Loser Boys like having trolls come to your adolescent board.

If there were no Trolls, there would be no need for L2G to exist.

I mean, you don't get any pu$$y, right?

Pacfinistic
08-12-2006, 04:12 PM

I read your great blog WTE!

You seem like a very wise man, I look forward to reading your great knowledge of sports!

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 04:13 PM

Are you hitting on L2G???

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 04:16 PM

You seem like a very wise man, I look forward to reading your great knowledge of sports!

Did you see the pic of Giveemlove's breasts on my award-winning blog? She's got nice ones. And she not bad lookin either.

I'm looking forward to talkin football with you PacFin.

At least someone on this football board wants to talk smack.

The Los Loser Boys only talk about peni$$.

like2god
08-12-2006, 04:17 PM

Turn yourself in.

Pacfinistic
08-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Did you see the pic of Giveemlove's breasts on my award-winning blog? She's got nice ones. And she not bad lookin either.

At least someone on this football board wants to talk smack.

The Los Loser Boys only talk about peni$$.

Well, I guess they have to talk about what they know the best right?:sidelol:

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Turn yourself in.

Notice how L2G didn't deny that he gets no pu$$y?

Answer the question!!

Are you a virgin?

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 04:21 PM

Why in the world would he want to give Uncle WTE (To the children) pointers???

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 04:22 PM

You seem like a very wise man, I look forward to reading your great knowledge of sports!If Pacfinistic's nose gets any browner, WhiniestTrollEver won't have to buy any toilet paper ever again.

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Well, I guess they have to talk about what they know the best right?:sidelol:Only when we have to talk to *****s like you and OfficerJustAnA$$.

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 04:26 PM

At least someone on this football board wants to talk [about] smack[ing the monkey].Edited for correctness....

like2god
08-12-2006, 04:37 PM

Answer the question!!

Are you a virgin?

:rolleyes2

No, but thanks for asking.

Now TURN YOURSELF IN!!!

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 05:01 PM
If there were no Trolls, there would be no need for L2G to exist.Sure there would. Then he could talk football to fans of other teams that can and want to do so as well realistically and politely. Just like he was doing with BwanaZulia in the "NY Jets Draft Blunders. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805)" thread.

like2god
08-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Sure there would. Then he could talk football to fans of other teams that can and want to do so as well realistically and politely. Just like he was doing with BwanaZulia in the "NY Jets Draft Blunders. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805)" thread.

I can also post the links to JetsInsider and my new favorite, Broncomania. I have said this before, if they come here looking for trouble, then trouble is what they are going to find. If they come here with a level head like so many other rival fans and contribute to this site in a very civilized manner, I will treat them with respect.

When I go to other boards I am very respectful and enjoy having football conversations with rival fans. Talking with rival fans keeps my feet planted on the ground. It is easy to become a homer when all you hear is Dolphins fans predicting undefeated seasons and 5000 yards for Culpepper, that is why I like to go to other boards every once in a while or even stay here and talk to the civilized fans of other teams.

But alas, I am wasting my breath on these trolls, especially the pedophile. :shakeno: Who, BTW, joins rival boards to talk sh*t exclusively.

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 05:33 PM
I can also post the links to JetsInsider and my new favorite, Broncomania. I have said this before, if they come here looking for trouble, then trouble is what they are going to find. If they come here with a level head like so many other rival fans and contribute to this site in a very civilized manner, I will treat them with respect.

When I go to other boards I am very respectful and enjoy having football conversations with rival fans. Talking with rival fans keeps my feet planted on the ground. It is easy to become a homer when all you hear is Dolphins fans predicting undefeated seasons and 5000 yards for Culpepper, that is why I like to go to other boards every once in a while or even stay here and talk to the civilized fans of other teams.

But alas, I am wasting my breath on these trolls, especially the pedophile. :shakeno: Who, BTW, joins rival boards to talk sh*t exclusively.Evidently, OfficerChildFriendly and other trolls are trying to follow Lenin's maxim that "a lie told often enough becomes the truth" by repetitiously repeating (as WhiniestTrollEver would say) their base claim that "we don't talk football, only smack". Sorry, you failed hermaphroditic experiments, we won't let you rewrite history like that.

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 05:37 PM
I mean, you don't get any pu$$y, right?Notice how eager WhiniestTrollEver sounds in wanting to find this out? Probably hoping that L2G doesn't so WhiniestTrollEver can offer L2G some of his/her/its "COC" that is his/her/its "Bible".

Colorado Dolfan
08-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Is his name Davii???

Thanks for the proof that're one of WTE's butt-buddies...:tongue:

Issue with davii? Check...

Sucking WTE's dick? Check...

Lame-*** attempts at smack? Check...

like2god
08-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the proof that're one of WTE's butt-buddies...:tongue:

Issue with davii? Check...

Sucking WTE's dick? Check...

Lame-*** attempts at smack? Check...

Good call CD.

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 07:10 PM
I don't appreciate a 27 year old virgin calling me a pedophile. If you continue calling me that name I won't come over to your crappy little board anymore.You are more than free to leave "our crappy little board" any time you want. No one, except perhaps those voices in your head, forces you to come here.

Is that what you want?

YES!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!
A THOUSAND TIMES
YES!!!!!!!!

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Found a link on WorstFagEver's blog. Sends quite the message.
http://gay.com/images/widget/2006/04/goodcatholics.jpg

like2god
08-15-2006, 09:30 PM
http://gay.com/images/widget/2006/04/goodcatholics.jpg:lol:

icephinfan
08-15-2006, 09:35 PM
http://gay.com/images/widget/2006/04/goodcatholics.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WorstTrollEver
08-15-2006, 09:54 PM
You Los Loser Boys should really try to experience the enjoyment of a soft moist pu$$y instead of the stinky smelly hairy a$$ of a fellow LLB.

Know Wut I'm sayin'?

You're all a bunch of queers!

Mike13
08-15-2006, 09:57 PM
You Los Loser Boys should really try to experience the enjoyment of a soft moist pu$$y instead of the stinky smelly hairy a$$ of a fellow LLB.

Know Wut I'm sayin'?

You shouldn't be molesting little kids pervert.

cnc66
08-15-2006, 09:58 PM

Know Wut I'm sayin'?

yup, we do, it means you lost, go home twerp to your Brandy posters above your bed

like2god
08-15-2006, 10:01 PM

Know Wut I'm sayin'?

Yeah, we know what you're saying

You're trying to sound tough, but you come across as a pedophile that is trying to cover his tracks by making up BS and pointing fingers.

WorstTrollEver
08-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah, we know what you're saying

You're trying to sound tough, but you come across as a pedophile that is trying to cover his tracks by making up BS and pointing fingers.

You're a gorky looking 27 year old Virgin!

You will never experience the soft warmth of a pu$$y!

like2god
08-15-2006, 10:06 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

You are making an even bigger a$$ out of yourself. :shakeno:

And like opfin pointed out, a young boys a$$hole isn't a pu$$y, you sick f*ck.

Turn yourself in or I will do it for you.

FLOUNDER
08-15-2006, 10:08 PM

You never have experianced the Warmth either, with all that Wang you been getting up your rear. I bet its hard to enjoy the warmth of something

WorstTrollEver
08-15-2006, 10:15 PM
You never have experianced the Warmth either, with all that Wang you been getting up your rear. I bet its hard to enjoy the warmth of something

My wife has a much better pu$$y than any of you Los Loser Boys could ever dream of.

Or in L2G's case, a much better pu$$y than anything he could ever "wet dream" about.

You see, your fearless leader is a gorky

27 year old virgin!

Mike13
08-15-2006, 10:17 PM
And you call us stupid, and all you can say is that you think that we haven't been laid and you call us queers, you call that good smack, You take pride in being a a pedofile with no life, you whine about not being able to talk know football, thats because you obviously don't know anything about the sport otherwise you would post in other forums. Hell, you even take pride in bieng a crappy troll, what a sad excuse of a human being you are.
Go ahead, keep making an @$$ of yourself, We'll just point and laugh at you.

cnc66
08-15-2006, 10:30 PM
My wife has a much better pu$$y than any of you Los Loser Boys could ever dream of.

who do you think broke the witch in eh?

like2god
08-15-2006, 10:32 PM
who do you think broke the witch in eh?:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 10:34 PM

Know Wut I'm sayin'?

Dream on Michael Jackson!

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 10:37 PM

I've seen a poorly made grilled cheese before. And if you did have a wife, you would respect her, not post stuff about her pu$$y on the internet for untold thousands to read. Poser.:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 10:37 PM
who do you think broke the witch in eh?I remember that night. A 2 liter coke. Wow!

Mike13
08-15-2006, 10:44 PM
who do you think broke the witch in eh?

EBMisfit
08-15-2006, 11:38 PM
You Los Loser Boys should really try to experience the enjoyment of a soft moist pu$$y instead of the stinky smelly hairy a$$ of a fellow LLB.What, are you offering yours? Sorry, but we're not interested in trannies.

Know Wut I'm sayin'?Yes, that you're a loser that doesn't have a life.

Keep dreaming, but you're projecting again.

EBMisfit
08-15-2006, 11:45 PM

Looks like someone still hasn't learned that "gorky" is not a word. Must be what WhiniestTrollEver's kindergarten teacher calls him/her/it, so he/she/it imagines it's some sort of compliment.

And you will never experience any other feeling except that of being :0wned:

EBMisfit
08-15-2006, 11:48 PM
My wife has a much better pu$$y than any of you Los Loser Boys could ever dream of.Interesting how you find newer, better ways to humiliate yourself on the internet. And that's a little more information about alwingnut than I really wanted to know.

PatsRNada
08-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Best Homer-Gomer Ever WTE is in shambles

He has tried to gain respect on Broncomania-
Frankly, he failed....in a terrible way:boohoo:
His blog is both disgusting and juvenile-
Funny?

Not
Not, times a huge amount...:shakeno:

BTW
BHGE, where is your bewildered buddy-
PatsRLosers?

:cooldude:

EBMisfit
08-15-2006, 11:54 PM
Best Homer-Gomer Ever WTE is in shambles

He has tried to gain respect on Broncomania-
Frankly, he failed....in a terrible way:boohoo:
His blog is both disgustin and juvenileAll the better for him/her/it to lure little kids in with. The sicko.

Link
08-15-2006, 11:57 PM
MIAMI 47, NEW ENGLAND 34
(formerly Boston)

11/27/66 -- Boston 20, at Miami 14
10/15/67 -- at Boston 41, Miami 10
12/17/67 -- at Miami 41, Boston 32
11/24/68 -- Miami 34, at Boston 10
12/08/68 -- at Miami 38, Boston 7
11/09/69 -- Miami 17, at Boston 16
11/30/69 -- Boston 38, Miami 23 (at Tampa)
09/29/70 -- at Boston 27, Miami 14
12/06/70 -- at Miami 37, Boston 20
10/17/71 -- at Miami 41, New England 3
12/05/71 -- at New England 34, Miami 13
11/12/72 -- at Miami 52, New England 0
12/03/72 -- Miami 37, at New England 21
09/30/73 -- at Miami 44, New England 23
10/28/73 -- Miami 30, at New England 14
09/15/74 -- at New England 34, Miami 24
12/15/74 -- at Miami 34, New England 27
09/28/75 -- Miami 22, at New England 14
12/01/75 -- at Miami 20, New England 7
09/19/76 -- at New England 30, Miami 14
10/31/76 -- at Miami 10, New England 3
11/13/77 -- at Miami 17, New England 5
12/11/77 -- at New England 14, Miami 10
10/22/78 -- at New England 33, Miami 24
12/18/78 -- at Miami 23, New England 3
10/21/79 -- at New England 28, Miami 13
11/29/79 -- at Miami 39, New England 24
10/12/80 -- at New England 34, Miami 0
12/08/80 -- at Miami 16, New England 13 (ot)
11/08/81 -- Miami 30, at New England 27 (ot)
12/06/81 -- at Miami 24, New England 14
12/12/82 -- at New England 3, Miami 0
01/08/83 -- *at Miami 28, New England 13
09/11/83 -- at Miami 34, New England 24
11/13/83 -- New England 17, Miami 6
09/09/84 -- at Miami 28, New England 7
10/21/84 -- Miami 44, at New England 24
11/03/85 -- at New England 17, Miami 13
12/16/85 -- at Miami 30, New England 27
01/12/86 -- **New England 31, at Miami 14
10/05/86 -- at New England 34, Miami 7
12/22/86 -- New England 34, at Miami 27
09/13/87 -- at New England 28, Miami 21
12/28/87 -- New England 24, at Miami 10
11/06/88 -- at New England 21, Miami 10
11/20/88 -- New England 6, at Miami 3
09/17/89 -- Miami 24, at New England 10
12/10/89 -- at Miami 31, New England 10
09/09/90 -- Miami 27, at New England 24
10/18/90 -- at Miami 17, New England 10
10/06/91 -- Miami 20, at New England 10
11/10/91 -- at Miami 30, New England 20
10/18/92 -- at Miami 38, New England 17
12/27/92 -- Miami 16, at New England 13 (ot)
11/21/93 -- at Miami 17, New England 13
01/02/94 -- at New England 33, Miami 27 (ot)
09/04/94 -- at Miami 39, New England 35
10/30/94 -- Miami 23, at New England 3
09/10/95 -- Miami 20, at New England 3
11/12/95 -- New England 34, at Miami 17
09/01/96 -- at Miami 24, New England 10
11/03/96 -- at New England 42, Miami 23
11/23/97 -- New England 27, at Miami 24
12/22/97 -- New England 14, at Miami 12
12/28/97 -- *at New England 17, Miami 3
10/25/98 -- at Miami 12, New England 9 (ot)
11/23/98 -- at New England 26, Miami 23
10/17/99 -- Miami 31, at New England 30
11/21/99 -- at Miami 27, New England 17
09/24/00 -- at Miami 10, New England 3
12/24/00 -- Miami 27, at New England 24
10/07/01 -- at Miami 30, New England 10
12/22/01 -- at New England 20, Miami 13
10/06/02 -- at Miami 26, New England 13
12/29/02 -- at New England 27, Miami 24 (ot)
10/19/03 -- New England 19, at Miami 13 (ot)
12/07/03 -- at New England 12, Miami 0
10/10/04 -- at New England 24, Miami 10
12/20/04 -- at Miami 29, New England 28
11/13/05 -- New England 23, at Miami 16
01/01/06 -- Miami 28, at New England 26

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/history/dolphinsvsthenfl/dolphinsvsthenfl.asp

Sadly WTE made the same sad mistake his friend Al did by saying we don't talk football....

:whistle:

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 12:02 AM
It seems WTE has cowered into his dungeon-
Of madness, that is...

Perhaps he, al, and PatsRLosers are planning their revenge-
Or maybe just doing their own thing...

al, PatsRLosers and Best Homer-Gomer Ever:

:cp:

Link
08-16-2006, 12:05 AM
It seems WTE has cowered into his dungeon-
Of madness, that is...

Perhaps he, al, and PatsRLosers are planning their revenge-
Or maybe just doing their own thing...

al, PatsRLosers and Best Homer-Gomer Ever:

:cp:

Umm... They are no good at smack... Their revenge is weak.... Lets see... What else? Oh yeah al still doesn't count Super Bowls before 1980! :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

MARINO1384
08-16-2006, 12:45 AM

Well its nice that your wife has a nice cat but what does have to do with anything? Its nothing to brag about....its prolly all hairy and licks itself.....most ppl would want to brag about having sex with it but if thats what floats your boat then thats cool i guess?

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Well its nice that your wife has a nice cat but what does have to do with anything? Its nothing to brag about....its prolly all hairy and licks itself.....most ppl would want to brag about having sex with it but if thats what floats your boat then thats cool i guess?He/she/it probably brags about it to call attention away from all those kids he/she/it has molested.

FLOUNDER
08-16-2006, 01:00 AM
MIAMI 47, NEW ENGLAND 34
(formerly Boston)

11/27/66 -- Boston 20, at Miami 14
10/15/67 -- at Boston 41, Miami 10
12/17/67 -- at Miami 41, Boston 32
11/24/68 -- Miami 34, at Boston 10
12/08/68 -- at Miami 38, Boston 7
11/09/69 -- Miami 17, at Boston 16
11/30/69 -- Boston 38, Miami 23 (at Tampa)
09/29/70 -- at Boston 27, Miami 14
12/06/70 -- at Miami 37, Boston 20
10/17/71 -- at Miami 41, New England 3
12/05/71 -- at New England 34, Miami 13
12/03/72 -- Miami 37, at New England 21
09/30/73 -- at Miami 44, New England 23
10/28/73 -- Miami 30, at New England 14
09/15/74 -- at New England 34, Miami 24
12/15/74 -- at Miami 34, New England 27
09/28/75 -- Miami 22, at New England 14
12/01/75 -- at Miami 20, New England 7
09/19/76 -- at New England 30, Miami 14
10/31/76 -- at Miami 10, New England 3
11/13/77 -- at Miami 17, New England 5
12/11/77 -- at New England 14, Miami 10
10/22/78 -- at New England 33, Miami 24
12/18/78 -- at Miami 23, New England 3
10/21/79 -- at New England 28, Miami 13
11/29/79 -- at Miami 39, New England 24
10/12/80 -- at New England 34, Miami 0
12/08/80 -- at Miami 16, New England 13 (ot)
11/08/81 -- Miami 30, at New England 27 (ot)
12/06/81 -- at Miami 24, New England 14
12/12/82 -- at New England 3, Miami 0
01/08/83 -- *at Miami 28, New England 13
09/11/83 -- at Miami 34, New England 24
11/13/83 -- New England 17, Miami 6
09/09/84 -- at Miami 28, New England 7
10/21/84 -- Miami 44, at New England 24
11/03/85 -- at New England 17, Miami 13
12/16/85 -- at Miami 30, New England 27
01/12/86 -- **New England 31, at Miami 14
10/05/86 -- at New England 34, Miami 7
12/22/86 -- New England 34, at Miami 27
09/13/87 -- at New England 28, Miami 21
12/28/87 -- New England 24, at Miami 10
11/06/88 -- at New England 21, Miami 10
11/20/88 -- New England 6, at Miami 3
09/17/89 -- Miami 24, at New England 10
12/10/89 -- at Miami 31, New England 10
09/09/90 -- Miami 27, at New England 24
10/18/90 -- at Miami 17, New England 10
10/06/91 -- Miami 20, at New England 10
11/10/91 -- at Miami 30, New England 20
10/18/92 -- at Miami 38, New England 17
12/27/92 -- Miami 16, at New England 13 (ot)
11/21/93 -- at Miami 17, New England 13
01/02/94 -- at New England 33, Miami 27 (ot)
09/04/94 -- at Miami 39, New England 35
10/30/94 -- Miami 23, at New England 3
09/10/95 -- Miami 20, at New England 3
11/12/95 -- New England 34, at Miami 17
09/01/96 -- at Miami 24, New England 10
11/03/96 -- at New England 42, Miami 23
11/23/97 -- New England 27, at Miami 24
12/22/97 -- New England 14, at Miami 12
12/28/97 -- *at New England 17, Miami 3
10/25/98 -- at Miami 12, New England 9 (ot)
11/23/98 -- at New England 26, Miami 23
10/17/99 -- Miami 31, at New England 30
11/21/99 -- at Miami 27, New England 17
09/24/00 -- at Miami 10, New England 3
12/24/00 -- Miami 27, at New England 24
10/07/01 -- at Miami 30, New England 10
12/22/01 -- at New England 20, Miami 13
10/06/02 -- at Miami 26, New England 13
12/29/02 -- at New England 27, Miami 24 (ot)
10/19/03 -- New England 19, at Miami 13 (ot)
12/07/03 -- at New England 12, Miami 0
10/10/04 -- at New England 24, Miami 10
12/20/04 -- at Miami 29, New England 28
11/13/05 -- New England 23, at Miami 16
01/01/06 -- Miami 28, at New England 26

Looks as if the Pats fans just got :0wned:

FLOUNDER
08-16-2006, 01:01 AM

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 04:11 PM
From broncomania...

Hello Old Friends,

I just noticed I was able to log onto Broncomania under my banned IP address. I guess my perma ban was lifted!

To that I say thank you mods and admn!

Going forward, I promise to introduce a New and Improved WTE!

I pledge to never be a personal disruption to the boards and to never sarcastically mock the COC.

I can’t wait to begin smackin’ with you once again!

BTW, how did the last round of Smack competitions go? I heard through the grapevine there was a “little bit” of controversy.

Sorry, everyone. WTE's perma ban was NOT lifted. He was simply accessing the site from a different IP address.

When we are able to identify a "new" member as an alternate identity for a member that has already been permanently banned and/or IP banned, we take the same action against that new identity.

We are not opposed to lifting permanent bans when appropriate, but in this case we do not feel it is appropriate at this time.

WeakestToolEver is Owned again...:sidelol:

FinFrenzy
08-16-2006, 04:18 PM
From broncomania...

Now that's funny...............:sidelol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 04:20 PM
From broncomania...

Look at this, I found a picture of WTE standing outside his Molester Mobile.

http://files.tagworld.com/345d60672cd81bd54a9b93eed9249d436c1d.jpeg

And before he can type it, No I'm not a 27 year old gorky virgin. :rolleyes2 :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 04:21 PM
From broncomania...

WeakestToolEver is Owned again...:sidelol::sidelol: Oh ****! What a nimrod!!!

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 04:22 PM

Look at this, I found a picture of WTE standing outside his Molester Mobile.

http://files.tagworld.com/345d60672cd81bd54a9b93eed9249d436c1d.jpeg

And before he can type it, No I'm not a 27 year old gorky virgin. :rolleyes2 :lol:

.Disturbing. Is it....Rob Halford???:lol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Disturbing. Is it....Rob Halford???:lol:

He has hit hard times. :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 04:28 PM
He has hit hard times. :lol:Priest was my fav band as a kid, when I grew up and found out Halford was a Pats Fan :lol: I was devastated!!

like2god
08-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Priest was my fav band as a kid, when I grew up and found out Halford was a Pats Fan :lol: I was devastated!!

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 04:43 PM
From broncomania...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 05:00 PM
Patty Troll-
Most easily chewed
And spit out...

:cooldude:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 05:50 PM
From broncomania...

WeakestToolEver is Owned again...:sidelol:Wow! I bet he/she/it now feels like a gorky 27 year old virgin!

WorstTrollEver
08-16-2006, 07:15 PM
From broncomania...

Yeah right. Since you Los Loser Boys have nothing better to do with your pathetic lives than to follow me around from MB to MB and blog to blog, I'm sure you noticed the tremendous support I received from Broncomania on my short-lived return. I bet it pains you that nearly everyone was thrilled with my return!

Also, the Broncomania Admn is a complete liar! He claims I registered on a different computer and that is bull$hitt! I registered on my home PC so obviously my IP ban was lifted by one (or two) of his mods.

This smells of division among the ranks of the Broncomania Admn. The mods desparetly want me back to share my tremendous football knowledge.

That's it for now Los Loser Boys. You may continue with your gorky, pu$$yless lives.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Yeah right. Since you Los Loser Boys have nothing better to do with your pathetic lives than to follow me around from MB to MB and blog to blog, I'm sure you noticed the tremendous support I received from Broncomania on my short-lived return. I bet it pains you that nearly everyone was thrilled with my return!

Also, the Broncomania Admn is a complete liar! He claims I registered on a different computer and that is bull$hitt! I registered on my home PC so obviously my IP ban was lifted by one (or two) of his mods.

This smells of division among the ranks of the Broncomania Admn. The mods desparetly want me back to share my tremendous football knowledge.

That's it for now Los Loser Boys. You may continue with your gorky, pu$$yless lives.

Hey tell your Mom to stop calling me, I am not your Father!!!!!!!

WorstTrollEver
08-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Hey tell your Mom to stop calling me, I am not your Father!!!!!!!

I guess there's no age restrictions for joining the Los Loser Boys?

10 year olds are encouraged to join as well?

Your a bunch of pedophile queers luring 10 year old boys to your stupid glee club!

like2god
08-16-2006, 07:20 PM

You are delusional. :lol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 07:21 PM

Your a bunch of pedophile queers luring 10 year old boys to your stupid glee club!

Nice try pedophile, we aren't the ones begging young kids to look at pornography. :rolleyes2

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 07:21 PM

Your the one stalking little kids, leave them alone!!!!!

WorstTrollEver
08-16-2006, 07:26 PM
Nice try pedophile, we aren't the ones begging young kids to look at pornography. :rolleyes2

It wasn't pornograpy. It was boobs, butts and shoulders and most of those women took great care of their bodies.

I heard you took the boobs, butts and shoulders test and did awful because you have never seen a naked woman before.

Too bad. Maybe if you removed yourself from your PC for a few minutes you can go out and find a nice girl to kiss.

Has that thought ever crossed your mind?

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 07:30 PM
It wasn't pornograpy. It was boobs, butts and shoulders and most of those women took great care of their bodies.

I heard you took the boobs, butts and shoulders test and did awful because you have never seen a naked woman before.

Too bad. Maybe if you removed yourself from your PC for a few minutes you can go out and find a nice girl to kiss.

Did your Mom tell you that I was on her all last night???!!!!

But, leave the little kids alone, SICKO!!!!!

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 07:33 PM
Your a bunch of pedophile queers luring 10 year old boys to your stupid glee club!Hey, you're the one who has a so-called "family-friendly" blog that supplies faux pr0n to children under the guise of "anatomy lessons". Pervert.

like2god
08-16-2006, 07:34 PM

Yeah it has, and yes I have and boy is it fun too.

You see, the difference is, I'm straight, I like women my own age. I love and respect them and I don't brag about how "I'M GOING TO F*CK THE SH*T OUT OF THEM, RIGHT NOW!!!!!". :shakeno: :lol:

You see, I don't have to pretend to be something that I am not. I don't have to hide the fact that I solicit young boys over the internet, because I don't do that sort of thing. You on the other hand are trying to justify horrible behavior by saying you are teaching them something. :shakeno:

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 07:36 PM
WTE=
Worst Trash Ever

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 07:39 PM
WTE=
Wrecking Toddlers
Everyday

like2god
08-16-2006, 07:40 PM
WTE=
Wrecking Toddlers
Everyday

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

:wink:

WorstTrollEver
08-16-2006, 07:42 PM

Yeah it has, and yes I have and boy is it fun too.

You see, the difference is, I'm straight, I like women my own age. :shakeno:

Too bad you only see these women in magazines. How do you ever have time to have sex with a real women? You're on this site 24/7 and when you're not you chasing me around from MB to MB and blog to blog.

You're fascination with me is kinda weird.

And kinda scary.

You might want to seek professional help.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm sure you noticed the tremendous support I received from Broncomania on my short-lived return. I bet it pains you that nearly everyone was thrilled with my return!So why do all these alleged supporters of yours simply leave the forums as a show of support?

Also, the Broncomania Admn is a complete liar! He claims I registered on a different computer and that is bull$hitt! I registered on my home PC so obviously my IP ban was lifted by one (or two) of his mods.So how much did you have to bribe the mod?

This smells of division among the ranks of the Broncomania Admn.Even if this were true, guess who wins such a power struggle? That's right, the Admin.

The mods desparetly want me back to share my tremendous football knowledge.Again, if your support is that great and they're so dissastified, why do they stick around?

That's it for now Los Loser Boys. You may continue with your gorky, pu$$yless lives.Pu$$yless? How can our lives be pu$$yless when as big a pu$$y like you keeps coming back?

like2god
08-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Too bad you only see these women in magazines. How do you ever have time to have sex with a real women? You're on this site 24/7 and when you're not you chasing me around from MB to MB and blog to blog.

You're fascination with me is kinda weird.

And kinda scary.

You might want to seek professional help.

You want details so you can use them?

So you don't look and sound foolish by posting "I'm going to f*ck my hot sexy wife right now"?

Nice try pedophile.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 07:48 PM
You're fascination with me is kinda weird.Not as weird, or even anywhere near as perverted, as your (speaking of lessons, couldn't you use a few in spelling and punctuation?) fascination with presenting psuedo-pr0n to children in an attempt to seduce them.

You might want to seek professional help.What's that again, Mr. Pot?

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 07:50 PM
WTE, leave the kids alone. You sicko!!!!!!!!

Mike13
08-16-2006, 07:51 PM
The mods desparetly want me back to share my tremendous football knowledge.

Oh yeah, if you knew anything about the sport you would be posting the main forum. Knowing you, you're pu$$y @$$ isn't going to respond now that you've been called out and owned.

Oh wait let me respond for you "Duuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you have no lives, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you're smack is weak, duuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr you guys are pedofiles etc." Yeah Ironic I know isnt that just sums up WTE's pathetic existence.

BTW you've been:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
pssssssssssst, now is when you puss out and run away.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 07:51 PM
Maybe if you removed yourself from your PC for a few minutes you can go out and find a nice girl to kiss.Notice the sicko here says "girl" here instead of "woman"?

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Notice the sicko here says "girl" here instead of "woman"?

Time to turn this PERVERT in!!!!!

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 07:58 PM
WTE=
Weakest Troll Ever

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 08:08 PM

Sorry to ruin your world-view, punk-@ss, but I've been on Broncomania since before I had the misfortune to ever hear of your pu$$y @ss... :lol:

Everyone was thrilled by your return? Yeah, I saw 33,000 plus posts on your thread... :rolleyes2

(In case you're wondering, there are over 33,000 members on Broncomania... You had 17-20 people welcoming you back... Hardly everyone...)

Tool.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Oh yeah, if you knew anything about the sport you would be posting the main forum. Knowing you, you're pu$$y @$$ isn't going to respond now that you've been called out and owned.

Oh wait let me respond for you "Duuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you have no lives, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you're smack is weak, duuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr you guys are pedofiles etc." Yeah Ironic I know isnt that just sums up WTE's pathetic existence.

BTW you've been:
http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/mytwoeyesbeforeandafterowned.jpg
pssssssssssst, now is when you puss out and run away.He prolly did that to that kid. Donkey punch!

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 08:15 PM
I can't take this anymore!!!!!!

STFU YOU LOSER FISH FANS!!!!

You know how pathetic your smack is? Did you know that when I was pretending to be on your side how pathetic it was when you tried to smack on others? You claim to "OWN" everyone but in reality you can't even mutter a sentence of what most people define as "smack". This is the saddest forum I've ever seen! You say you laugh at trolls that come here?

NEWS FLASH

They come here to laugh at you, your all so ****ing pathetic! Why do you think so many people come to this forum, it isn't because they enjoy being "OWNED", it's because they find your weird gay group so laughable they keep coming. "Look at me, I'm a Los Loser Boy, soon my gay buddies will come and hopefully then someone will laugh at my stupid joke". You ain't got ****, you even believed me when I pretended to be some deranged ****** that, sadly enough, actually exists.:shakeno:

I wonder what brilliant smack you'll come up with next?

"Tom Brady is gay"

"WhiniestTrollEver is a pedophile"

"(Insert Smiley face here)"

Wow, enjoy your great club you ****ing H0MOS!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:19 PM

You know how pathetic your smack is? Did you know that when I was pretending to be on your side how pathetic it was when you tried to smack on others? You claim to "OWN" everyone but in reality you can't even mutter a sentence of what most people define as "smack". This is the saddest forum I've ever seen! You say you laugh at trolls that come here?

NEWS FLASH

They come here to laugh at you, your all so ****ing pathetic! Why do you think so many people come to this forum, it isn't because they enjoy being "OWNED", it's because they find your weird gay group so laughable they keep coming. "Look at me, I'm a Los Loser Boy, soon my gay buddies will come and hopefully then someone will laugh at my stupid joke". You ain't got ****, you even believed me when I pretended to be some deranged ****** that, sadly enough, actually exists.:shakeno:

"Tom Brady is gay"

Wow, enjoy your great club you ****ing H0MOS!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol::lol: Big suprise Al! Go back home.:shakeno:

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 08:20 PM
Sorry to ruin your world-view, punk-@ss, but I've been on Broncomania since before I had the misfortune to ever hear of your pu$$y @ss... :lol:

Everyone was thrilled by your return? Yeah, I saw 33,000 plus posts on your thread... :rolleyes2

(In case you're wondering, there are over 33,000 members on Broncomania... You had 17-20 people welcoming you back... Hardly everyone...)

Tool.

I don't see anyone even noticing you, loser...:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:22 PM
I don't see anyone even noticing you, loser...:sidelol:Ah so its MostOwnedEver!

like2god
08-16-2006, 08:23 PM

I already did my homework on you, that is why I have been ignoring you until now. :shakeno:

You are so predictable and transparent. :rolleyes2

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:24 PM

NEWS FLASH

"Tom Brady is gay"

Wow, enjoy your great club you ****ing H0MOS!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:I don't think he/she/it likes us.

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 08:26 PM
Sure buddy...:rolleyes2

I'm sure you've been doing alot of homework on me ever since you realized I was a man. What a sick weirdo...

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't see anyone even noticing you, loser...:sidelol:How could you have called him a "loser" without noticing him?

like2god
08-16-2006, 08:27 PM

I'm sure you've been doing alot of homework on me ever since you realized I was a man. What a sick weirdo...

Nope, I asked around the Broncos board. They remember you all too well :shakeno:

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 08:27 PM
How could you have called him a "loser" without noticing him?

I meant on Broncomania, pay attention you challenged mother****er!:sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm sure you've been doing alot of homework on me ever since you realized I was a man. Ever since he realized you were a tranny that was likely to make a move on him. Good move, L2G.

retired opfinistic

I'm sure you've been doing alot of homework on me ever since you realized I was a man. What a sick weirdo...You are a sad, sad little man. :shakeno: Were I you, I would have hung myself years ago, making the world a safer place for children.

Mike13
Well well Its Biggayal, ready for another banning?

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Well well Its Biggayal, ready for another banning?

Once again I've owned you Fin F aggots in your own forum, so the only way to get rid of me is to ban me...:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Well well Its Biggayal, ready for another banning?If I had a nickle for every dick he sucked, I'd retire!

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Once again I've owned you Fin F aggots in your own forum, so the only way to get rid of me is to ban me...:lol::spam:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:31 PM
I meant on Broncomania, pay attention you challenged mother****er!:sidelol: :sidelol:"challenged mother****er"... you must like showing what an idiot you are. I'm sure you meant "mentally challenged", but that would be too much like the pot calling the whitewashed fence black.

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 08:32 PM
If I had a nickle for every dick he sucked, I'd retire!

Yea, I bet you'd love to leave Burger King for good, but you have to feed your b!tch at home or else she won't be sucking your dick tonight!:sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Once again I've owned you Fin F aggots in your own forum, so the only way to get rid of me is to ban me...:lol:Oh, puh-lease. The only place you've ever owned anyone is in your own mind. Just ask WhoDayBengals.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:34 PM
:spam:
Yea, I bet you'd love to leave Burger King for good, but you have to feed your b!tch at home or else she won't be sucking your dick tonight!:sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Yea, I bet you'd love to leave Burger King for goodOnly because they employ your pimply teenaged noxious self there.
but you have to feed your b!tch at home or else she won't be sucking your dick tonight!:sidelol: :sidelol:alwingnut knows all about this, as this is the arrangement he/she/it has with WhiniestTrollEver.

like2god
08-16-2006, 08:37 PM

Gee, no wonder you lost the smack competition and were laughed off of the Broncos board. :shakeno:

Do you enjoy being friends with a pedophile like WTE?

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:39 PM
"Tom Brady is gay"

"WhiniestTrollEver is a pedophile"The truth must hurt alwingnut here.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Gee, no wonder you lost the smack competition and were laughed off of the Broncos board. :shakeno:

.maybe he's not a pedophile:confused:

maybe they just take turns as the ten year old.....

naahhhhh
they're both pedophiles

Mike13
08-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Once again I've owned you Fin F aggots in your own forum, so the only way to get rid of me is to ban me...:lol:

You are as delusional as ever, last time I checked you are the one who get owned in their own forum. And this is your A material, how pathetic.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 08:42 PM

Damn, must really suck to be you, are you still wearing your MOM's underwear, thinking your something behind a computer. You get OWNED no matter where you go, damn son. Get a F***ING LIFE, you LOSER!!!!!

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:43 PM
You are as delusional as ever, last time I checked you are the one who get owned in their own forum...... as well as everywhere else.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:44 PM
... as well as everywhere else.he'd lose a fight with a wet paper towel.

Mike13
08-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Looks like he ran away, or is he banned again?

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 08:52 PM

Well, what did you expect, from a F***ING LOSER!!!!!!

guatemalanfan
08-16-2006, 08:55 PM

who got banned , damn i have to update myself here

Mike13
08-16-2006, 08:55 PM
So what will be his username for the nest time he trolls here, he alreay ripped off Opie, then me, I'm guessing he'll go for Ice or L2G next.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:56 PM
who got banned , damn i have to update myself herehe's not banned, just rubbing one off with WFE about how cool he is.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 08:56 PM
So what will be his username for the nest time he trolls here, he alreay ripped off Opie, then me, I'm guessing he'll go for Ice or L2G next.

Gee, I can't wait.:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:58 PM
So what will be his username for the nest time he trolls here, he alreay ripped off Opie, then me, I'm guessing he'll go for Ice or L2G next.:rolleyes: IP ban????

Mike13
08-16-2006, 09:01 PM
:rolleyes: IP ban????

I'm suprised Bryoan didn't do so sooner.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 09:04 PM
:rolleyes: IP ban????As much as what he/she/it is against TOS, it's still fun to play "own the troll". So part of me hopes that the mods don't do so.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 09:05 PM
I'm suprised Bryoan didn't do so sooner.:lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

WorstTrollEver
08-16-2006, 09:39 PM

http://images.finheaven.com/forums/customavatars/avatar18512_2.gif

Are U Los Loser Boys still licking each other's butt's?

Here's a visual for you queers to whack off to tonite:

My wife is white but has an a$$ like J-Lo.

None of you will ever get a better piece of pu$$y as my wife but you can imagine it when you spank your little diks tonite.

Good night Losers!!

like2god
08-16-2006, 09:50 PM

None of you will ever get a better piece of pu$$y as my wife but you can imagine it when you spank your little diks tonite.

Good night Losers!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 09:53 PM

Here's a visual for you queers to whack off to tonite:With as many times WhiniestTrollEver imagines this, he/she/it gets off on that visual.

My wife is white but has an a$$ like J-Lo.A shame the effect is ruined on alwingnut with his/her/its butterface. If WhiniestTrollEver's wife is truly that spectacular, one has to wonder why he/she/it has to feature another woman's "boobies" (or why he/she/it even notices them) on his/her/its blog.

None of you will ever get a better piece of pu$$y as my wife but you can imagine it when you spank your little diks tonite.Now WhiniestTrollEver is truly delusional, thinking we'd want his/her/its sloppy seconds.

Good night Losers!!Too late, I think alwingnut already left.

Mike13
08-16-2006, 09:53 PM

Good night Losers!!

I believe the politically correct term is life partner, and I assume that would be Al.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 09:54 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:Really, he/she/it is making this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy for us.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 09:55 PM
I believe the politically correct term is life partner, and I assume that would be Al.Good going. Right on both points.

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 09:57 PM

Unlike you, I don't need to troll other teams sites for attention... :lol:

Tool.

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 09:58 PM

Birds of a feather... :shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 08:13 AM

Good night Losers!!:rolleyes:

Dude, you show the fact that you are either:

a) a twelve year old panty sniffing gorky little pud pounder.

b) a gay twelve year old panty sniffing gorky little pud pounder.

c) a f*cked up twenty something year old panty sniffing gorky little pud pounder with very disturbing tendencies.

d) a sexual predator that preys on children and should be shot.

FinFrenzy
08-17-2006, 08:41 AM

Sure, sure operations can do that, how do you think she (now) got rid of her c0ck??? :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 08:48 AM
Sure, sure operations can do that, how do you think she (now) got rid of her c0ck??? :lol:WFE ate it!

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 10:49 AM
WFE ate it!With a little Chianti and some fava beans?

TrollBuster4000
08-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Hello, I am the TrollBuster4000 at your service fellow FinHeaven members, I am the latest in Troll Busting technology.

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Hello, I am the TrollBuster4000 at your service fellow FinHeaven members, I am the latest in Troll Busting technology.So, are you supposed to be Dan Akroyd or Bill Murray?

TrollBuster4000
08-19-2006, 10:26 PM
So, are you supposed to be Dan Akroyd or Bill Murray?

I'm sorry, that question does not match my required database. Please try again...

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 10:30 PM
Sure, sure operations can do that, how do you think she (now) got rid of her c0ck??? :lol:Well, WhiniestTrollEver is always saying that the COC(k) is her/its/his (I hope WhiniestTrollEver and andimgay find this arrangement more acceptable, but more than likely, it'll just give them someonting else to whine about) Bible, and I think I've just figured out whose COC(k) it/he/she is talking about.

Just wonder if she/it/he and alwingnut keep the detached member above the mantle pickled in a jar.

TrollBuster4000
08-19-2006, 10:41 PM
Well, WhiniestTrollEver is always saying that the COC(k) is her/its/his (I hope WhiniestTrollEver and andimgay find this arrangement more acceptable, but more than likely, it'll just give them someonting else to whine about) Bible, and I think I've just figured out whose COC(k) it/he/she is talking about.

Just wonder if she/it/he and alwingnut keep the detached member above the mantle pickled in a jar.

Why do you type like a ret@rd?:confused:

like2god
08-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Why do you type like a ret@rd?:confused:

That's funny coming from somebody who's first couple posts were spent mimicking a robot. :rolleyes2 :lol:

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Why do you type like a ret@rd?:confused:I hope you don't mind if I call you "al", because your smack is just as pathetic as his. If you have such trouble reading my posts, feel free to re-enroll in kindergarten.

TrollBuster4000
08-20-2006, 12:40 PM
I hope you don't mind if I call you "al", because your smack is just as pathetic as his. If you have such trouble reading my posts, feel free to re-enroll in kindergarten.

Yea, your smack is really great...:rolleyes2

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Yea, your smack is really great...:rolleyes2Hmm, now where else have we seen someone "else" pretend to be a "troll buster" and then go after regulars/Dolphins' fans instead? I'm sure my skepticism is unfounded, but that's certainly not a tactic that alwingnut, a.k.a. pacfinistic/PatsRNada would try.

TrollBuster4000
08-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Hmm, now where else have we seen someone "else" pretend to be a "troll buster" and then go after regulars/Dolphins' fans instead? I'm sure my skepticism is unfounded, but that's certainly not a tactic that alwingnut, a.k.a. pacfinistic/PatsRNada would try.

alwingnut, how original and funny! I'm rolling over...:o

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 03:07 PM
alwingnut, how original and funny! I'm rolling over...:oSounds like something al would say. BTW, if "troll busting" really is your intended purpose here, just when are you going to start? So far your nine posts have consisted of one unprovoked and pathetic attempt at an "attack" on me and absolutely none on any trolls. Methinks you should consider a change in your user name to something more appropriate, such as "AnotherTrollBusted4000". Feel free, however, to prove me wrong by giving us a demonstration of your most assuredly awesome troll busting skills, which you have, as yet, provided no evidence for.