QB- T. Green
WR- J. Horn
WR- S. Holmes
RB- D. Foster
RB- D. Williams
RB-F. Gore

DolphinForLife
08-12-2006, 02:49 AM
Very nice team. Your starting QB, WRs, and RBs are all solid. Also, you got a nice bench, I like the Carolina handcuffs and Gore.

CDNPHIN
08-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Not bad, but Seattle's got alot tougher schedule this year, and everyone one seems to be going for L.Johnson! nice pick-up.

TractorTraylor
08-12-2006, 09:21 AM
Not bad, but Seattle's got alot tougher schedule this year, and everyone one seems to be going for L.Johnson! nice pick-up.

Seattle has the 6th easiest schedule this year if my memory serves me correct.. KC is somewhere around 20th or so.

RunningBackGuru
08-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Im thinking of trading Dunn and R. Williams for Ronnie Brown or Steven Jackson along with a 4th or 5th WR. What back should I go for?

Kev83
08-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Im thinking of trading Dunn and R. Williams for Ronnie Brown or Steven Jackson along with a 4th or 5th WR. What back should I go for?

Yeah, your team is pretty good. 7 out of 10. You've got to upgrade at RB...does your league use the flex position? If it does, you might be in worse shape b/c of the extra RB you could play.

I'd trade Dunn & Williams in a heartbeat for either of those backs, but I'd go with Ronnie. Ronnie is going to get a lot of carries and has better athletic upside than Jackson. Plus, I'm always against putting "all my eggs in one basket." You're already starting Bulger and Holt.

RunningBackGuru
08-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Yeah, I was more going towards Brown. There is no WR/RB spot in the league, so im safe there.

fins5423
08-12-2006, 07:13 PM
that team sucks dude!

RunningBackGuru
08-12-2006, 07:29 PM
that team sucks dude!

Care to explain?

DolphinForLife
08-12-2006, 07:51 PM

Go for it. Either of them should be great. I have both of them in my Keeper League and have real high hopes.

VINsanity10
08-12-2006, 10:37 PM
yup your team isnt that good

ill explain

Marc Bulger sucks BAD
Torry Holt wont get anything from Bulger
Roy Williams will not do that good
Dunn will not get that many yards bc they will make Vick pass to win games
larry johnson will be a bust
vernon davis plays for the 49ers and remember alex smith!!! lol
seahawks D is overrated and they will be exposed badly with thier tough schedule
yup your team sucks

but Joe Horn is a good pickup he should start instead of R. WIlliams

and yeah you should try and get brown but you wont unless his owner is ******ed

Kev83
08-12-2006, 10:49 PM

ill explain

Marc Bulger sucks BAD
seahawks D is overrated and they will be exposed badly with thier tough schedule
yup your team sucks

:lol: Man, you're way off. No rebuttal needed.
Vince Young and Titans the new dynasty, right? :sidelol:

RunningBackGuru
08-12-2006, 11:21 PM

ill explain

Marc Bulger sucks BAD
yup your team sucks

Do you even watch football? Look at Bulger's stats...he is a 4200 yard QB and will toss 25 TD's if healthy. Holt has been racking up 1300 yard seasons for years...why would it change? Roy Williams is set for a breakout year...he is ranked in the top 15 in all fantasy magazines. He should be good for 1000 yards. Dunn = No yards? He had over 1600 all-purpose yards last year. Larry Johnson will not be a bust, remember the last 9 games of last season. This is a guy who is hungry to break records and win games, no way he will get under 1500 yards this year with his talent level, desire and an all-pro line. Alex Smith played behind a terrible offensive line...along with below avg WR's and a below avg RB. He is young and talented and Vernon will be his main target. You can guarantee 500 yards and 7 TD's for Vernon.

Sure my team isnt perfect, but I believe I do have two solid QB's, a great bunch of WR's along with solid RB's. Not trying to be an ***, but no way does my team warrant the word "sucks".

"The Man-The Team-The Year-Titans 06'" Nice sig, Young will surely rack up yardage rolling to a ProBowl season...and dont forget a Super Bowl berth for the mighty Titans!

fins5423
08-13-2006, 11:56 AM
ok....Ill explain.....Warrick dunn nevers scores TD's
Marc Bulger is always hurt
if Marc Bulger is hurt then Torry Holt has no QB
Larry Johnson is a good pick
Anquin Boldin wont do that good b/c Kurt Warner sucks and Leinart is a rookie, plus they have another good WR....Fitzgerald
Vernon Davis is a rookie and Alex Smith is throwing him the ball...enough said on that!
Roy Williams has no good QB to throw him the ball
Seattle's deffence isnt that good
Trent Green is old
Deshun Foster gets hurt eating breakfast
DeAngelo Williams is a rookie and he cant catch worth crap
Santonio Holmes is a unproven rookie
hahah and I should have to explain much on Frank Gore....he plays on the 49ers!

gBORI305
08-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Very solid team...Very strong at receiver. Your RB's are better than most think. Dunn is very undervalued. Remember that the Falcons, not Denver or KC, led the league in rushing last year. True, Dunn only got 3 TD's. But that can only get better. And if Duckett gets traded (Rumors are that he is), Dunn will get many of those goal-line carries. Plus your backups (Panthers duo) are very good. Yes, Foster is very fragile, but you have the backup. A star rookie who has looked good so far. Your QB situation isn't bad also. But the only issue I have with Bulger, is having Holt or vice versa. What happens if Holt and Bulger strike out . Those weeks you might be hurting. Due to your depth at WR make a blockbuster trade. Find someone with very good depth at RB and weak at WR. Then offer him Holt and Dunn for a superstar RB. Someone like James/Portis/Barber. It may look risky but it may carve your name in the Championship trophy......Also, check out my league PigSkinFFL. Join if you have time. Would like to have you as an owner. Im always looking for strong competition.:cooldude:

RunningBackGuru
08-16-2006, 10:11 AM
Very solid team...Very strong at receiver. Your RB's are better than most think. Dunn is very undervalued. Remember that the Falcons, not Denver or KC, led the league in rushing last year. True, Dunn only got 3 TD's. But that can only get better. And if Duckett gets traded (Rumors are that he is), Dunn will get many of those goal-line carries. Plus your backups (Panthers duo) are very good. Yes, Foster is very fragile, but you have the backup. A star rookie who has looked good so far. Your QB situation isn't bad also. But the only issue I have with Bulger, is having Holt or vice versa. What happens if Holt and Bulger strike out . Those weeks you might be hurting. Due to your depth at WR make a blockbuster trade. Find someone with very good depth at RB and weak at WR. Then offer him Holt and Dunn for a superstar RB. Someone like James/Portis/Barber. It may look risky but it may carve your name in the Championship trophy......Also, check out my league PigSkinFFL. Join if you have time. Would like to have you as an owner. Im always looking for strong competition.:cooldude:

That's a great idea, i'll definately see what I can do. And I would love to join your league too.