PDA

View Full Version : 2K football game maybe in the works..

dQbell
08-12-2006, 08:08 AM
I don't know what they're doing over there, but it has definately sparked my interest. Read the "Contest: Introducing the PFL thread"

http://2ksports.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

mor911
08-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Wow.... It really does look like they're up to something... Imagine if they give you a "league editor" where you can modify team names, player names, team logos, and the league logo... Hell if one were dedicated enough, he could turn i into an NFL game (knda like how these guys turn NCAA into a real football game with names). Hell, the developer sometimes send these "editors" (for NCAA at least) the game early so they can get to work.

Nice post.

s3an8
08-12-2006, 01:48 PM
yes they are making a new game,

TheAnswer385
08-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Wow.... It really does look like they're up to something... Imagine if they give you a "league editor" where you can modify team names, player names, team logos, and the league logo... Hell if one were dedicated enough, he could turn i into an NFL game (knda like how these guys turn NCAA into a real football game with names). Hell, the developer sometimes send these "editors" (for NCAA at least) the game early so they can get to work.

Nice post.Those tricky sons of gunz

UltraDol-Fan
08-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Oh please let this be true!

dQbell
08-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh please let this be true!

I know. The thing is is they are doing this in typical 2K fashion. It's so ambiguous. There hasn't been an official announcement, but they have allowed this topic in the forum (including polls and such) to atay up.

Either we are going to be let down in a big way, or we will se some type of generic football game from 2K. And why not? With the customization that was shown in Forza, why not incorporate it in this generic football title?

xDOLPHINSx
08-13-2006, 03:33 AM

Nice post.

Thats the coolest sig i have seen. :hi5:

John Biello
08-14-2006, 12:40 AM
we can only hope

dQbell
08-14-2006, 09:12 AM
The latest is that there will be a "cryptic message" on Tuesday, Aug 15th.

phinphan896
08-14-2006, 11:52 AM
how can they make donnie jones so bad???