PDA

View Full Version : Time to introduce myself!

Pacfinistic
08-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Even though I already did it in another thread, it's time to do it like a gentleman:

My User name is pacfinistic, because I come from the Pacific Northwest and I enjoy the Green Bay Packers once in awhile. I came to this board seeking good competition for my football knowledge and friends of course.

I'm a very kind man and hope you all grow to enjoy my company!

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Even though I already did it in another thread, it's time to do it like a gentleman:

My User name is pacfinistic, because I come from the Pacific Northwest and I enjoy the Green Bay Packers once in awhile. I came to this board seeking good competition for my football knowledge and friends of course.

I'm a very kind man and hope you all grow to enjoy my company!

Watch your step around here PacFin. The Los Loser Boys have crapped all over this forum.

It's a complete $hitt-hole!

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Look who's already trying to enjoy your company...:sidelol:

Pacfinistic
08-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Watch your step around here PacFin. The Los Loser Boys have crapped all over this forum.

It's a complete $hitt-hole!

Yes, they have not given me a very warm welcome, all they do is swear and use gang tactics to try and smack others.

Perfect23
08-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Yes, they have not given me a very warm welcome, all they do is swear and use gang tactics to try and smack others.

Hey Bret Favre thinks u guys have the most talented team in awhile:sidelol:j/p u guys could

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 04:25 PM

How about you stop hiding and using a false name..........:shakeno:

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 04:28 PM

Yes, the Los Loser Boys are very impolite. They probably spit at their own mothers.

Watch out for L2G. He's a 27 year old virgin and will try to hump your leg.

TotoreMexico
08-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey Bret Favre thinks u guys have the most talented team in awhile:sidelol:j/p u guys could

:sidelol: :sidelol:

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Yes, the Los Loser Boys are very impolite. They probably spit at their own mothers.

Watch out for L2G. He's a 27 year old virgin and will try to hump your leg.

Is this supposed to be smack?? :shakeno: :sidelol: :shakeno:

like2god
08-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Pacfinistic IS AlWilson

(from WTE H0M0SEXUAL BLOG)

http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_worsttrollever_archive.html

WTE Has a Message for Harbula and the Mods!

My second point is that we will be back. We could both rejoin today if we liked – we have the tools, resources and technology to make that happen. However, PatsR and myself are currently discussing our strategy to re-enter the deteriorating grounds of Broncomania. In the meantime, Harbula and his pack of cowardly Mods should question every new member who joins the boards, you never know when we might strike!

One last thing, I spoke to my brother about this ridiculous banning and he’s thinking about joining the board with the name “WTE’s Brother.” The cowardly Mods can’t ban him just for being my brother can they? I also spoke to my favorite pizza maker and former High School principal and they’re thinking about joining the board as “WTE’s PizzaMan”and “WTE’s Principal,” respectively.

The mods can’t immediately ban them for being my pizza maker and former principal, can they?

Hmmmm. Seems the Mods have backed themselves into a very difficult situation, doesn’t it?
Discuss.

Let's not forget that Pacfinistic is a play on the name opfinistic

BTW Uncle Officer Pedophile, you like to say that we have no life for being on a Dolphins forum (we are Dolphins fans) but it seems like you and your whole freaky family have nothing better to do but troll the internet to find young boys.

:shakeno:

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 04:33 PM
Pacfinistic IS AlWilson

(from WTE H0M0SEXUAL BLOG)

http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_worsttrollever_archive.html

Let's not forget that Pacfinistic is a play on the name opfinistic

BTW Uncle Officer Pedophile, you like to say that we have no life for being on a Dolphins forum (we are Dolphins fans) but it seems like you and your whole freaky family have nothing better to do but troll the internet to find young boys.

:shakeno:

Answer the question!!

Are you a virgin?

The Confessor
08-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Did this thread start in the Depths, or did it just end up that way?

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Did this thread start in the Depths, or did it just end up that way?

Started here with the 2 boyfriends cuddling...

like2god
08-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Answer the question!!

Are you a virgin?

:rolleyes2

No Uncle Officer Pedophile, I'm not a virgin. :shakeno:

That is some real grade A smack you have there. :shakeno:

NOW TURN YOURSELF IN!!!!

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Pacfinistic IS AlWilsonInteresting.... I hope the moderators look into this.

Note, if one username is banned, that does not give a member license to create a new one in order to circumvent a ban. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=1655)If you are given a temporary ban, and create a new username in order to bypass the suspension, your suspension will be increased. (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=1655)

TotoreMexico
08-12-2006, 04:47 PM
Started here with the 2 boyfriends cuddling...

:sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 04:48 PM
It's a complete $hitt-hole!WhiniestTrollEver must enjoy "$hitt-holes" considering how much he/she/it keeps coming back.

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 04:50 PM
BTW Uncle Officer Pedophile, you like to say that we have no life for being on a Dolphins forum (we are Dolphins fans) but it seems like you and your whole freaky family have nothing better to do but troll the internet to find young boys.Since their "family" is just one big all-male orgy, that's the only way they could find to expand it.