PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 WhiniestTrollEver-icisms.

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 04:19 PM
This guy(?) just can't talk smack, however much he/she/it tries. Just a sampling of his/her/its most pathetic attempts:

10. "Opie Dopie"

Yeah, I just don't see how opfinistic can dare show his face around The Depths of the Sea after that one.:rolleyes:

9. EBLitDik

Just what would my "Dik" be "Lit" with? Or is this a reference to the fact that I can read and appreciate literature while WhiniestTroll has to content himself/herself/itself with looking at low-grade pr0n and then try to pass it off as learning about anatomy? Just like I'm sure that the correct anatomical reference to "the things that mommies use to give you nutrients when you were babies (http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_worsttrollever_archive.html)" is "boobies". Just who is giving "this lesson on anatomy and nutrition"... a 5 year old?

8. "Your blow-hard buddy"

Sounds like one of WorstTrollEver's friend who has a lot of plastic female friends just like him/her/it.

7. "have you been busy trying to erect your one-inch dicks "

Then again, this is the man (or at least person, possibly) who calls breasts "boobies".

6. Quit your stupid yap.

Just how does one "quit" one's "yap"?

5. "fugly goof"

I bet L2G still cries himself to sleep at night after that slap.

4. “anger-out.”

Like we really need anger management advice from someone who has several times threatened to "kick [someone's] head in a minute".

3. "implied implication"

*ERRRRRRRRR* Sorry, Mr. Kindergarten Drop-out, the correct word is "redundancy".

2. "habitual... habit"

Another redundancy, just like "Patsy idiot".

AND NOW THE DRUM ROLL...

WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...

THE NUMBER ONE WHINIESTTROLLEVER-ICISM:

1. "gorky"

And just how many dictionaries can you find this word in, andimgay?

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 04:23 PM
:sidelol:

Nice compilation of his !d!ocy........:lol:

WorstTrollEver
08-12-2006, 04:25 PM
This guy(?) just can't talk smack, however much he/she/it tries. Just a sampling of his/her/its most pathetic attempts:

10. "Opie Dopie"

Yeah, I just don't see how opfinistic can dare show his face around The Depths of the Sea after that one.:rolleyes:

9. EBLitDik

Just what would my "Dik" be "Lit" with? Or is this a reference to the fact that I can read and appreciate literature while WhiniestTroll has to content himself/herself/itself with looking at low-grade pr0n and then try to pass it off as learning about anatomy? Just like I'm sure that the correct anatomical reference to "the things that mommies use to give you nutrients when you were babies (http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_worsttrollever_archive.html)" is "boobies". Just who is giving "this lesson on anatomy and nutrition"... a 5 year old?

8. "Your blow-hard buddy"

Sounds like one of WorstTrollEver's friend who has a lot of plastic female friends just like him/her/it.

7. "have you been busy trying to erect your one-inch dicks "

Then again, this is the man (or at least person, possibly) who calls breasts "boobies".

6. Quit your stupid yap.

Just how does one "quit" one's "yap"?

5. "fugly goof"

I bet L2G still cries himself to sleep at night after that slap.

4. “anger-out.”

Like we really need anger management advice from someone who has several times threatened to "kick [someone's] head in a minute".

3. "implied implication"

*ERRRRRRRRR* Sorry, Mr. Kindergarten Drop-out, the correct word is "redundancy".

2. "habitual... habit"

Another redundancy, just like "Patsy idiot".

AND NOW THE DRUM ROLL...

WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...

THE NUMBER ONE WHINIESTTROLLEVER-ICISM:

1. "gorky"

Wow!! Worst Thread Ever for the Worst Troll Ever. Keep trying EBLitDik. You might actually make your fellow Loser Boys laugh one of these days.

BTW, EBLitDik is short for EB Little Dik.

A very appropriate name. I'm sure you and your boyfriend agree.

FinFrenzy
08-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Wow!! Worst Thread Ever for the Worst Troll Ever. Keep trying EBLitDik. You might actually make your fellow Loser Boys laugh one of these days.

Ohhh we laughed, and thanks for responding with your ***** fetish so we could laugh some more.

BTW...were laughing at you not with you.

PS: Tom Brady is Gay!!

EBMisfit
08-12-2006, 04:35 PM
Wow!! Worst Thread Ever for the Worst Troll Ever.
Translation: :boohoo:WhiniestTrollEver got owned by EBMisfit again and wishes EBMisfit would stop demonstrating what a pathetic loser WhiniestTrollEver is.:boohoo:

You might actually make your fellow Loser Boys laugh one of these days.You do that with every post you make. But we're laughing AT you, not WITH you.

And WhiniestTrollEver is short for complete and utter loser.

I'm sure you and your boyfriend agree.Still projecting your H0M0 feelings on to others, I see.

Mike13
08-12-2006, 11:04 PM

A very appropriate name. I'm sure you and your boyfriend agree.

Thanks for futher proving your ret@rdation.

Cuban Dave 9
08-14-2006, 02:35 PM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that.

Itokemhomie34
08-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that.

:sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that.Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that andimgay is gay as well. He/she/it should get out of all that tranny stuff and live a straight life.