PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy Football Draft is TONIGHT!!!!!

Straztheman
08-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Here are my targets I have the 3 pick out of 6 owners.

QB
1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Palmer
3. Daunte Cullpepper
4. Matt Hasselbeck
5. Eli Manning

HB
1. L.T.
2. L.J.
3. Shaun Alexander
4.Edge James
5. Ronnie Brown
6. Tiki Barber
7. Clinton Portis
8. LaMont Jordan
9. Rudi Johnson
10. Brian Westbrook

WR.
1.Steve Smith
2. Chris Chambers
3. Chad Johnson
4. Randy Moss
5. T.O.
6. Torry Holt
7. Marvin Harrison
8. Hines Ward
9. Santans Moss
10. Larry Fitzgerald

TE
1. Antonio Gates
2. Tony Gonzalz
3. Randy McMicheal
4. Alge Crumpler
5. Jeremy Shockey

D's
1. Bears
2. Dophins
3. Steelers
4. Ravens
5. Cheifs
6. Bucs
7. Bengals
8. Cowboys
9. Broncos
10. Atlanta

Kickers
1. David Akers
2. Neil Rackers
3. Adam Vennietari
4. Mike Vanderjact
5. Olindo Mare

Any pointers would be appreciated this is my 1st year doind this so feel free to help.

King Felix
08-12-2006, 06:38 PM
6 owners??? :lol:

RunningBackGuru
08-12-2006, 06:38 PM
The best thing to do (and what most people would do) is stack up on RB's early. You MUST get a RB in the first two rounds of the draft. Since there is only 6 teams, you should get a couple elite backs and move on to WR. There is quite a few strong QB's this year, but no sure selections (other than Manning). I would wait until the middle of the draft and get a guy like Bulger, Green, Bledsoe, ect...

Oh, and always wait until the END of the draft to pick a TE, K and DEF. Remember, RB's produce the most points in fantasy and since you have the 3rd pick, make sure to pick eather Alexander, LT or LJ. If you have anymore questions, I'll be glad to answer. :)

Straztheman
08-12-2006, 06:41 PM
6 owners??? :lol:

Yea theres myself and 5 other friends. whats the matter with that.

Straztheman
08-12-2006, 06:47 PM
TYLER DO NOT LOOK AT THIS! Sorry everyone its my friend on FH and i dont want him to see this

Kdawg954
08-12-2006, 07:05 PM
The best thing to do (and what most people would do) is stack up on RB's early. You MUST get a RB in the first two rounds of the draft. Since there is only 6 teams, you should get a couple elite backs and move on to WR. There is quite a few strong QB's this year, but no sure selections (other than Manning). I would wait until the middle of the draft and get a guy like Bulger, Green, Bledsoe, ect...

Oh, and always wait until the END of the draft to pick a TE, K and DEF. Remember, RB's produce the most points in fantasy and since you have the 3rd pick, make sure to pick eather Alexander, LT or LJ. If you have anymore questions, I'll be glad to answer. :)

I disagree . . with there being only six teams . .there is less of an emphasis on RB. U will get solid guys. The only thing with a 12 person draft is that the RB's will be gone by the 3rd round. In a draft like this, u will get solid guys around. I would actually suggest going Manning first (however u have one of the first 3 picks, so u gotta go with one of the top 3 stud backs, but if u were fourth and the top 3 were gone I woulda suggested Peyton). Also try to get a solid WR early. U don't have to stack up at RB early, because guys will be available even in round 6 or 7 that will definetly start.

I do agree with u in saying, please hold off on K, DEF (not so long for TE, unless the studs are gone) . . because u will at worst get the sixth best in each. Just make sure u are loaded at WR, RB and QB (loaded meaning u have your starters ready and ure backup WR and RB ready)

Straztheman
08-12-2006, 07:08 PM
I will ill post my roster here after the draft!

Majpain
08-12-2006, 07:30 PM
6 people?Err thats it?