PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan

Fresh
04-16-2003, 07:14 PM
Why all the hype?

Ya know he'll be back next year. That's why he doesn't get all hyped at the All-Star game, his interview tonight, and other big time events.

I'd bet money you hear this in the Summer..

"Ummm, I love the game. Obviously from the previous years, with my 20ppg at age 40, I've got alot of BBall left in me. Umm, I wonna help this team and its younger players improve. It's obvious that the number 11 overall selection last year, Jarrod Jeffries is unpolished. He needs a mentor, and I want to be that guy for JUST ONE MORE YEAR."

Bet..

iceblizzard69
04-16-2003, 07:18 PM
He will definitely not be back next year. He is done, and he just gets worse every year. He is a legend, but he shouldn't play anymore.

Prime Time
04-17-2003, 12:19 AM
Your wrong on this one CO he is done for good. He is leaving basketball as a player but I wouldn''t be surprised to see him return in a few years as a coach,GM, or owner or somethin. Imagine if he took LeBron James under his wing as coach.......WOW!

Prime Time
04-17-2003, 12:20 AM
Oh BTW do you think it was a bad idea for the HEAT to retire his jersey...some fans do not like it some do. I personnaly enjoy it...having the 23 above us...it is better than noone right?

Fresh
04-17-2003, 01:37 AM
Honestly Pat Riley was looking for attention. Miami did not have ONE game on national TV this year. I watch all games, and they are all on UPN/Sunshine.

But I don't like the decision, What if we land LeBron? ;)

Think he's gonna wonna give up that #23? Uh uh..