PDA

View Full Version : Daunte hehehe

ThePats
08-12-2006, 10:42 PM
1/2 for 2 yards. So much for Culpepper to Chambers on the very first play. :goof:

Chirs Lemon should start.

Majpain
08-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Lets see were not going to risk injuring our QB.Cpep to Chambers will happen vs Pitt already said that.Our starts beat the jags starts 10-0.

Mike13
08-12-2006, 10:55 PM
its preseason, hwta did you expcect this team has plenty of time to get better, in the mean time you need to work on your smack.

Perfect23
08-12-2006, 10:58 PM
1/2 for 2 yards. So much for Culpepper to Chambers on the very first play. :goof:

hey here u go http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/06/celebgay.html

Mike13
08-12-2006, 11:01 PM
LOL trolls love to run away after getting owned.

Colorado Dolfan
08-12-2006, 11:02 PM
hehehe lame @ss... Harrington, Lemon , and Berlin passed for more touchdowns than Brady...:sidelol:

Yeah, that smack was pretty lame, too, but still better than your crap... :tongue:

Tool...:lol:

TotoreMexico
08-12-2006, 11:08 PM
hehehe lame @ss... Harrington, Lemon , and Berlin passed for more touchdowns than Brady...:sidelol:

Yeah, that smack was pretty lame, too, but still better than your crap... :tongue:

:roflmao:

BradyGodofFish
08-12-2006, 11:32 PM

this is what you guys consider smack? wow, just bad, alwilson had better smack than you and thats pretty sad ! :evil:

Colorado Dolfan
08-12-2006, 11:35 PM
this is what you guys consider smack? wow, just bad, alwilson had better smack than you and thats pretty sad ! :evil:

Learn to read, tool!:tantrum:

This, however, passes for elite smack in Pansy land:

:shakeno:

King Felix
08-13-2006, 01:44 AM
chris lemon??????u gotta know football before u can talk smack

Perfect23
08-13-2006, 03:11 AM
chris lemon??????u gotta know football before u can talk smack

exactly

Metal Panda
08-13-2006, 09:23 AM

:sidelol:

Brady was 3-4 for a whopping 24 yards. So unless you're new to football, it's normal for a QB to only throw a handful of passes the first preseason game ,especially when back from a horrifying injury.

This was an attempt at trash talk? Wow. :sidelol:

Metal Panda
08-13-2006, 09:24 AM

(forwards this post to FBI)

sorry man, but if you're buying H, that just doesn't fly with me.

Alex44
08-13-2006, 09:31 AM

Wow 1/2 and the first pass he was nervous and missed it, and the second pass he checked down nicely and hit Mcmichael.

If your basing the season off two passes and talking smack thats pathetic

BLITZKRIEG
08-13-2006, 09:44 AM
Yeah, who did Saban think he was kidding with this trade??....

It's obvious now after 2 pre-season passes, Culpepper is worthless....:lol:

PHINZ RULE!!!

ThePats
08-13-2006, 03:22 PM

Brady was 3-4 for a whopping 24 yards. So unless you're new to football, it's normal for a QB to only throw a handful of passes the first preseason game ,especially when back from a horrifying injury.

This was an attempt at trash talk? Wow. :sidelol:
Better than the whopping 1/2 for 2 yards. :sidelol:

Dillon and Maroney each had more yards and more yards per carry. :lol:

Colorado Dolfan
08-13-2006, 03:23 PM

Daunte had the same amount of incompletions as Brady... and...

Dillon and Maroney were running against the worst Rushing Defense in the League... :lol:

Tool.

MARINO1384
08-13-2006, 03:25 PM

yeah and the Colts lost all there games last year then went almost undefeated in the regular season......point is that regular season means nothingggggggggg

TotoreMexico
08-13-2006, 03:40 PM

Dillon and Maroney were running against the worst Rushing Defense in the League... :lol:

Tool.

:0wned:

ThePats
08-13-2006, 03:55 PM

Tool.
I wouldnt be saying anything about Daunte if he went 1/2 for 10 yards but 1/2 for 2 YARDS. :lol:

Mike13
08-13-2006, 04:10 PM
I wouldnt be saying anything about Daunte if he went 1/2 for 10 yards but 1/2 for 2 YARDS. :lol:

Its official you are the dumbest poster on FH.

TotoreMexico
08-13-2006, 04:18 PM

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/flopshot1010/8.gif

MARINO1384
08-13-2006, 05:10 PM

wow............

Colorado Dolfan
08-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Guess this means Brady totally sucks, then:

T.Brady pass short left to K.Faulk to ATL 42 for no gain
On that pass, he was 1/1 with 0 yards! He must reek! :evil:

OMG, I totally rule you...:lol:

Tool.

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 09:17 AM

Chirs Lemon should start.Who the f*ck is Chirs Lemon? And you'll judge Pepper's season on his first drive in 10 months? You are a total queef, dude, get bent.

BwanaZulia
08-14-2006, 09:31 AM
(I have not seen the game, Tivo'd it last night will watch it tonight).

Why would he just be in there for 2 passes? Doesn't that worry you phin fans?

BZ

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 09:47 AM

BZWhy risk further injury for a preseason game? I'd rather see him walk off healthy after one series than push it too much and go down. Not worried.:D

PS How'd Penny do? Missed the game.

BwanaZulia
08-14-2006, 10:05 AM
Why risk further injury for a preseason game? I'd rather see him walk off healthy after one series than push it too much and go down. Not worried.:D

PS How'd Penny do? Missed the game.

Chad did fine. Took a big hit when the RB didn't pick up the blitz, but otherwise led two drives down the field with mostly dink and dunk stuff.

It was good to see him out there.

BZ

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 10:32 AM
Chad did fine. Took a big hit when the RB didn't pick up the blitz, but otherwise led two drives down the field with mostly dink and dunk stuff.

It was good to see him out there.

BZSaw that on the highlights. Ouch!

buckwilde
08-14-2006, 10:35 AM

Nice sig Poppy. If you are going back in time, don't forget:

November 12, 1972

Miami 52
New England 0

Suck on that for a while acewipe!!:lol:

Kinzua
08-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Nice sig Poppy. If you are going back in time, don't forget:

November 12, 1972

Miami 52
New England 0

Suck on that for a while acewipe!!:lol:

When confronted with unpleasant reality, Carppies retreat to the glory days of the Carp, which few Carppies were actually alive for, and fewer still actually remember! :sidelol:

FinFrenzy
08-14-2006, 10:44 AM
When confronted with unpleasant reality, Carppies retreat to the glory days of the Carp, which few Carppies were actually alive for, and fewer still actually remember! :sidelol:

The Bills glory days:

0-4:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 10:49 AM
When confronted with unpleasant reality, Carppies retreat to the glory days of the Carp, which few Carppies were actually alive for, and fewer still actually remember! :sidelol:speaking of glory days:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=153254&page=3

Kinzua
08-14-2006, 10:54 AM

The Bills glory days:

0-4:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:

Ooooooh, that so relevant to how the Bills are going to play in 2006 ... about as relevant to how the Carp are going to play in 2006 as how much the Carp beat NE by 34 years ago!

Carppies = Losers Living in the Past. :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 11:01 AM
Ooooooh, that so relevant to how the Bills are going to play in 2006 ... about as relevant to how the Carp are going to play in 2006 as how much the Carp beat NE by 34 years ago!

Carppies = Losers Living in the Past. :lol:Kinzua = Owned Bills fan who doesn't ANSWER THE POSTS!!!!

Kinzua
08-14-2006, 11:07 AM

BZ

What? You don't think that handing off to Ronnie Brown three straight times, throwing incomplete to Chambers, handing off to Sammy Morris, and then throwing a 2 yard "strike" on 3-and-7 isn't a good outing for a "three time Pro Bowl QB" who's going to lead the Carppies to the Super Bowl? :sidelol:

Gee, Kelly Holcomb could even do that ... :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 11:15 AM
What? You don't think that handing off to Ronnie Brown three straight times, throwing incomplete to Chambers, handing off to Sammy Morris, and then throwing a 2 yard "strike" on 3-and-7 isn't a good outing for a "three time Pro Bowl QB" who's going to lead the Carppies to the Super Bowl? :sidelol:

Gee, Kelly Holcomb could even do that ... :lol:Losman looked good, 79.2 rating sacked 5 times for -31 yards. Figure after a year he'd be ready to get rid of the football instead of taking the sack.

Answer the posts already, gheesh!

FinFrenzy
08-14-2006, 11:21 AM
Gee, Kelly Holcomb could even do that ... :lol:

:wave: Hi Ret@rd

Holcomb was 2/4 16 yards and an interception.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20060812_BUF@CAR

GrieseItalian
08-14-2006, 01:22 PM

:jawdrop: @ it again huh fatgirl? Funny I cant remeber a superbowl win for the Jills.. can you inform me of this stat? :tsk: :billsbite

EBMisfit
08-14-2006, 04:45 PM

BZSay this with me slooooooooooooowly...
First...

preseason...

game....

Still...

three...

weeks...

left...

until...

regular...

season...

starts....:goof:

EBMisfit
08-14-2006, 04:47 PM
When confronted with unpleasant reality, Carppies retreat to the glory days of the Carp, which few Carppies were actually alive for, and fewer still actually remember! :sidelol:When confronted with unpleasant reality, Little Miss Yellow Spine refuses to...

ANSWER
THE
POSTS!!!

EBMisfit
08-14-2006, 04:48 PM

Gee, Kelly Holcomb could even do that ... :lol:Could Howcome...

ANSWER
THE
POSTS?!?!?!?!?

EBMisfit
08-14-2006, 04:50 PM

Carppies = Losers Living in the Past. :lol:That so relevant? You speak the English?

ThePats
08-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Its official you are the dumbest poster on FH.
Dumber than Ronnie23, Icey and Perfect? Wow I feel terribly insulted by that.

cnc66
08-14-2006, 04:55 PM

you do not

how'd you come to be a patz fan in Lake Worth?

Mike13
08-14-2006, 04:56 PM

I'm glad then.

ThePats
08-14-2006, 04:58 PM
Guess this means Brady totally sucks, then:

On that pass, he was 1/1 with 0 yards! He must reek! :evil:

OMG, I totally rule you...:lol:

Tool.
:lol:

You dont rule anyone. You owned yourself.

Brady to Faulk the pass before for 13 yards. :lol:

ThePats
08-14-2006, 04:59 PM
I'm glad then.
Your glad that you pretty much said those three are intelligent human beings?:confused:

Mike13
08-14-2006, 05:02 PM
Your glad that you pretty much said those three are intelligent human beings?:confused:

I'm glad that you damit that you are stupid as hell, now you can go back to the first grade.

Colorado Dolfan
08-14-2006, 05:02 PM

Brady to Faulk the pass before for 13 yards. :lol:
The pass after: Incomplete...:sidelol: 1/2 0 yards...

If you're gonna take 2 passes and talk sh!t about them, get used to being owned...:evil:

Tool.

icephinfan
08-14-2006, 05:03 PM

Well, if it isn't Mr. DumbA**, back to post the same ol' SH** again.
Hopefully, to day you got some good material. I'm tired of reading the same stuff from you over and over.

What the hell is with the nickname your giving me, c'mon man enough, go find your boyfriend BGOF aka Balls on your face. The name is ICE you F***ING DUMBA**!!!!!!

Colorado Dolfan
08-14-2006, 05:07 PM

BZ

I honestly think Saban believed the Jags' defense would be there...:lol:

Shula Come Back!
08-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Oh Jesus F'in Christ...if you guys take preseason that seriously it only proves that you have been watching football for like 5 minutes...it means nothing, esp. the first game and esp. for the veterans....remember when Indy went 0-4 in the preseason and then started the season 13-0 last year???? it means nothing!!!!

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh Jesus F'in Christ...if you guys take preseason that seriously it only proves that you have been watching football for like 5 minutes...it means nothing, esp. the first game and esp. for the veterans....remember when Indy went 0-4 in the preseason and then started the season 13-0 last year???? it means nothing!!!!hello, mcfly? anyone home?

Shula Come Back!
08-14-2006, 05:49 PM
hello, mcfly? anyone home?

I actually meant to quote the first post of this thread about Daunte going 1 for 2...it doesn't matter...it doesn't mean sh*t....the guys just grateful to be on the field as are we!

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 05:52 PM
I actually meant to quote the first post of this thread about Daunte going 1 for 2...it doesn't matter...it doesn't mean sh*t....the guys just grateful to be on the field as are we!:D true dat

Shula Come Back!
08-14-2006, 05:57 PM
:D true dat

I know preseason actually means something for the players who are trying to get a spot, but I just hate preseason and when people pay attention to the score or that Peyton Manning played one series and threw an interception...oh no...he's gonna suck now....it's amazing how exciting a sport can be, but how boring it is during preseason....hurry up already!!!! 3 more weeks!!!!:lol:

EBMisfit
08-14-2006, 06:10 PM

Brady to Faulk the pass before for 13 yards. :lol:Thanks for playing junior, but do try to get some understanding of what "sarcasm" means before making a complete idiot (for the 1000th time or so) of yourself again.

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 06:11 PM
I know preseason actually means something for the players who are trying to get a spot, but I just hate preseason and when people pay attention to the score or that Peyton Manning played one series and threw an interception...oh no...he's gonna suck now....it's amazing how exciting a sport can be, but how boring it is during preseason....hurry up already!!!! 3 more weeks!!!!:lol:it beats the hell out of the off season:wink:

Shula Come Back!
08-14-2006, 06:14 PM
it beats the hell out of the off season:wink:

I think I actually enjoy watching the draft and the trades more...but a lot of people do , right?

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 06:23 PM
I think I actually enjoy watching the draft and the trades more...but a lot of people do , right?I wasn't unhappy watching the boys suited up and on the field.

Shula Come Back!
08-14-2006, 06:28 PM
I wasn't unhappy watching the boys suited up and on the field.

I didn't even get to see ot where I live....but thats ok...soon enough the real season will be here!!!

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 06:30 PM
I didn't even get to see ot where I live....but thats ok...soon enough the real season will be here!!!we will enjoy this year, dude!:cooldude:

icephinfan
08-14-2006, 06:35 PM
we will enjoy this year, dude!:cooldude:

Hell yeah, and now with Big Daddy here, the middle will be tough to run through.

retired opfinistic
08-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Hell yeah, and now with Big Daddy here, the middle will be tough to run through.:D just when you thought the d-line was tough

icephinfan
08-14-2006, 06:44 PM
:D just when you thought the d-line was tough

:lol: Yep, now it's tougher!!!!

ThePats
08-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Whats up with Saban and filling his roster with washed up old timers :lol:

EBMisfit
08-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Whats up with Saban and filling his roster with washed up old timers :lol:Whats up with you filling your mouth with *****s?

icephinfan
08-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Whats up with you filling your mouth with *****s?

Mike13
08-14-2006, 08:26 PM

Whats with the Pats losing key players?

Kinzua
08-14-2006, 11:20 PM

He reminds me of a used car salesman who buys clunkers, polishes them up, and sells them to the ignorant. In Saban's case the ignorant would be the Carppie homers who think "Big Daddy" and Fat Bennie are anything but refugees from the NFL manure heap. :sidelol:

Mike13
08-14-2006, 11:32 PM
He reminds me of a used car salesman who buys clunkers, polishes them up, and sells them to the ignorant. In Saban's case the ignorant would be the Carppie homers who think "Big Daddy" and Fat Bennie are anything but refugees from the NFL manure heap. :sidelol:

Actually, the Miami Herald said that "Fat Bennie" was doing well in camp, but that was afew days ago and Toledo is impressing the coaches from what I hear.

EDIT: I see that the b!tch has run away oh well, when you get back you should read this:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=2722457&posted=1#post2722457

icephinfan
08-15-2006, 01:01 AM

WOW, another pointless post, by KINZUA. There's a few seconds I'll never see again. Sweetie, you make no sense. Just stop right now, your killing yourself. It's over for you. Just retire okay. Stop OWNING yourself.:evil:

FLOUNDER
08-15-2006, 01:30 AM
During the night time Kinzua gets on here. Way past his bedtime, and decideds to troll. He left eariler because his mom finished with the milkman before she expected. So he had to hurry and get off!

FLOUNDER
08-15-2006, 01:33 AM
Kinuza AFTER getting into a fight with his mommy
http://www.nimbacreations.com/Library/Beat%20up%20big.jpg

His mommy BEFORE she got into a fight with kinuza
http://www.thespoof.com/picstore/people/resize_670989_ugly%20woman.jpg

Aqua4Ever04
08-15-2006, 03:09 AM
This clown is just cringing in his shorts because he realized Daunte is going to be ready to go for the season. All these Pats fans were talking a big game when it was uncertain if Daunte would be ready. Now that it looks like he will be, they are all saying to themselves, "DOH! We are screwed!" HAHA :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 08:21 AM
Whats up with Saban and filling his roster with washed up old timers :lol:What's up with BB not signing Branch, yet?

BwanaZulia
08-15-2006, 09:30 AM
Say this with me slooooooooooooowly...
First...

preseason...

game....

Still...

three...

weeks...

left...

until...

regular...

season...

starts....:goof:

I watched the entire game last night and had a few thoughts.

- Why did Nicky have his back up kicker kick (miss) those field goals? Mare not sticking around?

- How bad is Jason's back?

- Zach Thomas is still as good as any of them.

- Daunte looks like he is limping.

- Joey would do fine if you could keep him from being sacked.

- That Lemon is no lemon (but it is a funny name).

BZ

BwanaZulia
08-15-2006, 09:31 AM
This clown is just cringing in his shorts because he realized Daunte is going to be ready to go for the season. All these Pats fans were talking a big game when it was uncertain if Daunte would be ready. Now that it looks like he will be, they are all saying to themselves, "DOH! We are screwed!" HAHA :lol:

I am not sure that performance has any shaking in their boots just yet.

BZ

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 09:52 AM

- Why did Nicky have his back up kicker kick (miss) those field goals? Mare not sticking around?Got me there, Mare's not going anywhere at this time, unless there's something I don't know.

- How bad is Jason's back?I dunno, how weak is Chad's arm? :lol: (Had to get a little trash in the post somewhere)

- Zach Thomas is still as good as any of them.And he gets crap cause of his age.. :shakeno:

- Daunte looks like he is limping.:confused: He's been doing fine with his knee, that was his first game in what, 10 months? I'm sure he'll knock the rust off.

- Joey would do fine if you could keep him from being sackedJoey did not look bad at all, Houck did a great job with the OL last year, now he needs to continue that trend with the new additions.

- That Lemon is no lemon (but it is a funny name).I gotta say, out of every player, Lemon was the biggest suprise. We are pretty deep at QB, and the RB's looked pretty good, too. Now, the secondary needs to get it together.

BZ

BwanaZulia
08-15-2006, 10:01 AM
I gotta say, out of every player, Lemon was the biggest suprise. We are pretty deep at QB, and the RB's looked pretty good, too. Now, the secondary needs to get it together.

That would be my other thought, was that there were three huge TD plays where the guy just went untouched for 40 yards or so.

BZ

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 10:22 AM
That would be my other thought, was that there were three huge TD plays where the guy just went untouched for 40 yards or so.

BZ:mad: I think it was four plays for 200+ yards total. Backups or not, those guys need to get it together!

I was missing Sam and Pat. Guys spoiled us in the secondary.

Mike13
08-15-2006, 11:40 AM

He is fine now, they said on the news that he was back on the practice field, so dont worry he'll be ready to sack Chad, Kellen, Patrick or Brooks.

like2god
08-15-2006, 12:17 PM
Lemon really surprised me with his play. I know it was only one preseason game, but he could be a pretty good backup for us if he continues to progress like this. I still remember all of the hate from Dolphins fans when we traded for him. :shakeno: :lol:

We have to remember that HH saw alot of him in SD, trust your coaches Phin fans, trust your coaches.

EBMisfit
08-15-2006, 05:01 PM
He reminds me of a used car salesman who buys clunkers, polishes them up, and sells them to the ignorant. In Saban's case the ignorant would be the Carppie homers who think "Big Daddy" and Fat Bennie are anything but refugees from the NFL manure heap. :sidelol:And you remind me of a yellowspined knowitall who spouts off at the mouth and then when you get owned for it, can't admit it.

icephinfan
08-15-2006, 05:49 PM

What's up with you MOM filling herself up with all crack heads????Nevermind, my bad. Didn't mean to dis on those guys, I mean one of them has to be your DAD!!!!!

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 05:50 PM
What's up with you MOM filling herself up with all crack heads????Nevermind, my bad. Didn't mean to dis on those guys, I mean one of them has to be your DAD!!!!!His dad is a bull dyke with a turkey baster.

icephinfan
08-15-2006, 05:52 PM
His dad is a bull dyke with a turkey baster.

Well, guess that answers that!!!

EBMisfit
08-15-2006, 06:08 PM
Why did Nicky have his back up kicker kick (miss) those field goals? Mare not sticking around?Maybe to see if he had trade value? Didn't see any reason to risk Mare in a preseason game? Who knows?

How bad is Jason's back?I'd say only his doctor and him know for sure.

Joey would do fine if you could keep him from being sacked.As much as I hope he makes it, I'm not going to go crying in my beer (and that's only partially because I don't drink) if he doesn't, considering how little it cost the 'Phins to trade for him.

That Lemon is no lemon (but it is a funny name).Maybe, but at least it's not "Pomegranate".

icephinfan
08-15-2006, 06:24 PM
Mare is not going anywhere, he nailed a long one and that was enough for Saban.

FinFrenzy
08-15-2006, 06:29 PM
I am not sure that performance has any shaking in their boots just yet.

BZ

Do you really expect, Saban to have Daunte play more than he needs to in the preseason??

FinFrenzy
08-15-2006, 06:32 PM
BZ

Not bad, IMO it was precautionary I heard he practiced today....:cooldude:

EBMisfit
08-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Mare is not going anywhere, he nailed a long one and that was enough for Saban.Or maybe that's just another one of Saban's smokescreens.:goof:

icephinfan
08-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Or maybe that's just another one of Saban's smokescreens.:goof:

yeah, Krimm is not going to be our Kicker.

Metal Panda
08-15-2006, 09:57 PM

Are you serious? I've heard of trash talk but this is ridiculous, I mean, nobody could possibly take it seriously.

He only played a few series, sorry he didn't throw for 100 yards on 2 passes.

Metal Panda
08-15-2006, 09:58 PM

You're pretty much an idiot. It was his first game back in almost a year and they probably only planned for him to throw a few passes.

But morons like you seem to think you can assess a player on two passes.

donkey raping idiot.

Metal Panda
08-15-2006, 09:59 PM

BZ

Um....no. That's normal for a starter to barely throw any passes the first game.

I predicted he'd throw no passes before the game started.

I love how rivals read too much into nothing.

Metal Panda
08-15-2006, 10:00 PM

Carppies = Losers Living in the Past. :lol:

moron.

Anytime Miami fans bring up the 2006 season, a Bills fan replies "Levy owns Shula!".

Pot, kettle. you know the drill.

Metal Panda
08-15-2006, 10:03 PM

those "clunkers" went 9-7 last year...

Your Bills...

ahh forget it, it isn't worth it. You'll just bring up the Levy era, and then accuse us of living in the past.

Metal Panda
08-15-2006, 10:04 PM

- Why did Nicky have his back up kicker kick (miss) those field goals? Mare not sticking around?
- Daunte looks like he is limping.

BZ

because the kicker isn't going to beat out Mare, and he's trying to win a job around the league. The Jaguars did the same exact thing with Marler. Saban didn't want Mare kicking off the dirt in a meaningless preseason game.

Daunte had no noticeable limp in the game whatsoever.

like2god
08-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Don't try to reason with the trolls Rob, it's hopeless. :lol:

Mike13
08-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Don't try to reason with the trolls Rob, it's hopeless. :lol:

I wouldn't call BZ a troll.

like2god
08-15-2006, 10:29 PM
I wouldn't call BZ a troll.

I wasn't counting BwanaZulia, he is cool with me. :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 10:42 PM
I wasn't counting BwanaZulia, he is cool with me. :lol:His wife is a Finfan so some good must have rubbed off.

Wait!

His initials: BZ

Bills Zone????:confused: :wink:

BwanaZulia
08-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Do you really expect, Saban to have Daunte play more than he needs to in the preseason??

Well, I thought he would play him more than to get 2 throws out of him.

BZ

BwanaZulia
08-16-2006, 08:19 AM
Um....no. That's normal for a starter to barely throw any passes the first game.

I predicted he'd throw no passes before the game started.

I love how rivals read too much into nothing.

I wouldn't call it nothing.

You have a new QB, who had a horrible year last year, coming off a huge injury, I would think you would want to see a little more of him than one pass.

How are you going to judge if he can play this year if you don't see him in pre-season?

BZ

BwanaZulia
08-16-2006, 08:20 AM
I wasn't counting BwanaZulia, he is cool with me. :lol:

Like2BZ?

:)

BZ

BwanaZulia
08-16-2006, 08:22 AM
His wife is a Finfan so some good must have rubbed off.

Wait!

His initials: BZ

Bills Zone????:confused: :wink:

BZ = Bwana Zulia which is swahili.

I get confused around here seeing all this "BZ" talk.

BZ

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:38 AM
BZ = Bwana Zulia which is swahili.

I get confused around here seeing all this "BZ" talk.

BZWhat does it mean?

BwanaZulia
08-16-2006, 08:59 AM
What does it mean?

"bwana" means Mister (Mr) in Swahili and Zulia is the word for carpet.

I ran a hand woven carpet company in Africa. :)

(True story).

BZ

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 09:17 AM

(True story).

BZRight on. I googled it and found Mr. Carpet, didn't know what to make of that!:lol:

buckwilde
08-18-2006, 08:04 AM

(True story).

BZ

Hey Buttzilla, did you make those carpets after giving the local ladies free brazilian wax jobs? :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Hey Buttzilla, did you make those carpets after giving the local ladies free brazilian wax jobs? :lol::goof:

The HULK
08-18-2006, 09:03 AM
Hey Buttzilla, did you make those carpets after giving the local ladies free brazilian wax jobs? :lol: ...........yeh and I'll bet that after the free brazilian wax jobs, Buttzilla gave the local men a free braxilian bl@w job.
:sidelol: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :sidelol:

BwanaZulia
08-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Where is Marino1983 when you need it?

BZ

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 01:07 PM

(True story).

BZ<in his Paul Harvey voice>And know you know... the rest... of the story.

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 01:12 PM

You have a new QB, who had a horrible year last year, coming off a huge injury, I would think you would want to see a little more of him than one pass.Hmmm... why might Saban consider not playing Culpepper all that much in the first preseason game? Let me cogitate my brain on that subject awhile and see if I can come up with a possible reason.

The Confessor
08-18-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey guys, smack down is expected in "The Depths" and I usually promote it for Trolls.
However, Bwanazulia is class. Back off BZ even if he is as Jests fan.

Save your smack for some of the real Trolls.

like2god
08-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey guys, smack down is expected in "The Depths" and I usually promote it for Trolls.

I agree, BwanaZulia is not a troll. But that doesn't mean that we can't debate him. :wink:

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 02:01 PM

Save your smack for some of the real Trolls.I agree... BZ is the type of poster we should be trying to encourage.

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 02:06 PM
I agree, BwanaZulia is not a troll. But that doesn't mean that we can't debate him. :wink:What are you trying to do? Ruin LLB's image? All the trolls "know" that LLB can't talk football and if you continue to do so, they might have to come up with something else to whinge about.

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 02:19 PM
I agree... BZ is the type of poster we should be trying to encourage.I never thought I'd defend a Jets fan....but it's true. Now the initial carpet comment was amusing.

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 02:27 PM
I never thought I'd defend a Jets fan....but it's true. Now the initial carpet comment was amusing.
I just hope that he doesn't let Kidszoo anywhere near those carpets... you know how much she/he/it enjoys munching on them.:D

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 02:36 PM
I just hope that he doesn't let Kidszoo anywhere near those carpets... you know how much she/he/it enjoys munching on them.:D:D

like2god
08-18-2006, 03:06 PM
What are you trying to do? Ruin LLB's image? All the trolls "know" that LLB can't talk football and if you continue to do so, they might have to come up with something else to whinge about.

Sorry EBM

BwanaZulia is a gayfer Wide Right :lol:

:wink:

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 03:56 PM

Sorry EBM

BwanaZulia is a gayfer Wide Right :lol:

:wink::shakeno:Sometimes if you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself. "Gayfer Wide Right" is for Jills fans; for Jests fans, it's "Gayfer Chad Noodle-Arm".

:goof:

The Confessor
08-18-2006, 04:03 PM
I just hope that he doesn't let Kidszoo anywhere near those carpets... you know how much she/he/it enjoys munching on them.:D

Now that is funny... and true. BZ Keep an eye on your carpets if Kidsewer is around

So, if you were a "Carpet Salesman" does that mean that you were actually a pimp?:evil:

BwanaZulia
08-19-2006, 06:16 AM
Wow, this is becoming a BZ dedicated thread.

Never thought we would go from Football to Names to Africa to Munching carpets.

BZ

retired opfinistic
08-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Wow, this is becoming a BZ dedicated thread.

Never thought we would go from Football to Names to Africa to Munching carpets.

BZwhoodathunk???

buckwilde
08-19-2006, 09:55 AM

Butzilla is okay with pretty much everyone even though he is a crack smoking transvestite that loves a team with a quarterback who throws like a slow-pitch softball pitcher in rehab. :lol:

BwanaZulia
08-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Butzilla is okay with pretty much everyone even though he is a crack smoking transvestite that loves a team with a quarterback who throws like a slow-pitch softball pitcher in rehab. :lol:

Now who could argue with that?

:)

BZ

Metal Panda
08-19-2006, 10:36 AM
Well, I thought he would play him more than to get 2 throws out of him.

BZ

You might be the only one.

I expected one full series, that was it. It just so happened that the series ended quickly.

Metal Panda
08-19-2006, 10:37 AM

You have a new QB, who had a horrible year last year, coming off a huge injury, I would think you would want to see a little more of him than one pass.

How are you going to judge if he can play this year if you don't see him in pre-season?

BZ

It's the first game. You're going to play a guy who has come back from extensive surgery excessively in the first preseason game?

I think you're confused. Daunte's lack of playing time was a surprise to few in our camp. I predicted he'd play one entire possession, and he did. Had the drive gone better, he'd have thrown more passes.

It is not uncommon whatsoever for some clubs to not play or play sparingly as Miami did, their starting QB in the first preseason game.

BwanaZulia
08-19-2006, 11:14 AM
It's the first game. You're going to play a guy who has come back from extensive surgery excessively in the first preseason game?

I think you're confused. Daunte's lack of playing time was a surprise to few in our camp. I predicted he'd play one entire possession, and he did. Had the drive gone better, he'd have thrown more passes.

It is not uncommon whatsoever for some clubs to not play or play sparingly as Miami did, their starting QB in the first preseason game.

Chad (big surgery, first pre-season) came back and played almost an entire half. I consider him mostly recovered though and I am not sure about Daunte, thus the question.

BZ

Bandit
08-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Yeah, but that's when the QB's been with the team a while, not when he's new to the team.