PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Or Lt?

phinscounter
08-13-2006, 03:24 AM
i have the #2 pick in my draft and i dont know who the pick as of right now. who do you guys think is the better pick?

GRAPEAPE
08-13-2006, 08:09 AM
LT, he gets more touches yearly than alexander, which is more oppurtunities to do something positive

Kdawg954
08-13-2006, 04:04 PM
LT, he gets more touches yearly than alexander, which is more oppurtunities to do something positive

True, I think he does get more combined touches, but Shaun is a TD machine, and is the better choice IMO if both stay healthy the whole year. Larry Johnson should be in this convo as well . . as he, tho not as proven as the other 2, was the best RB in the second half of last season, and may have topped Alexanders numbers if he started from Game One.

GRAPEAPE
08-13-2006, 04:48 PM
True, I think he does get more combined touches, but Shaun is a TD machine, and is the better choice IMO if both stay healthy the whole year. Larry Johnson should be in this convo as well . . as he, tho not as proven as the other 2, was the best RB in the second half of last season, and may have topped Alexanders numbers if he started from Game One.I guess it really depends on the typeof leagye your in. If you get points for rushing attempts and receptions, as well as TD's LT is the clear cut favorite, if it is based solely on scoring then Shaun is the man. Soory In My leagues I use attempts and yards as well as TD's so my POV my be skewed a little bit. I am not a high on LJ as most people, No Roaf, Shields is a Question mark, I think teams wern't ready for him last year, they will game plan better this year. Hes still in my top 6 though

Kdawg954
08-13-2006, 04:57 PM
Yea league settings are extremely important in figuring out who to draft. In your league I think I would go with LJ . . he is gonna get the carries, more than LT will and he will be close to LT in receptions . . he is the ultimate package. Yea no Roaf is tuff, but they will bring TG to help on blocking and LJ will get his. But u can't go wrong with any of these guys. But Shaun is the favorite in leagues that rely heavily on TD's, while the other 2 are more suited for more versatile leagues like Receptions giving 1 point and carries getting a half a point.

VINsanity10
08-13-2006, 06:19 PM
i would say that Shaun Alexander would be the safer pick in most leagues.

A. The Seahawks are better than the Chargers
B. Seahawks have an easier schedule and divison
C. Other defenses will more than likely make Rivers beat them
D. Chargers may be losing late in games and they will be passing.

fins5423
08-13-2006, 09:01 PM
i would say that Shaun Alexander would be the safer pick in most leagues.

A. The Seahawks are better than the Chargers
B. Seahawks have an easier schedule and divison
C. Other defenses will more than likely make Rivers beat them
D. Chargers may be losing late in games and they will be passing.

:yeahthat: