2. Ted Ginn -------Ohio State
3. Andre Caldwell--Gators

Heisman front runners
1. Brady Quinn
2. Brian Brohm
3. Adriean peterson
4. Chris Leak
5. Micheal Bush

USA freshmen of the year - Mitch Mustain (Ark.)

Oboy
08-14-2006, 03:47 PM
As much as I don't think Louisville will jump all the teams ahead of them... most of that is somewhat possible. I personally don't agree with all of it, but good thoughts.

On second thought, there are somethings that could help Louisville. IF UM beats FSU (they will move up in the polls) and then if Louisville beats UM and WV then yeah they probably would be at least top 5. Couple that with an easy schedule (especially after those two games) and they could be undefeated... Hmmm. I just don't think they beat either UM or WV. Strong offense, but relatively weak D.

Alex44
08-14-2006, 03:49 PM
I dont know where all the Ohio State Hype is coming from

Yes they have a QB that COULD be a superstar, but they have 9 new starters on Defense

And btw

How is Calvin Johnson not at least #2 on your top recievers? (personally I think he should be #1)

fins5423
08-14-2006, 04:21 PM
I dont know where all the Ohio State Hype is coming from

Yes they have a QB that COULD be a superstar, but they have 9 new starters on Defense

And btw

How is Calvin Johnson not at least #2 on your top recievers? (personally I think he should be #1)

Its hard to predict how a WR will do...but your right I did forget to put him in there...he definatly should be a top 5 WR

fins5423
08-14-2006, 04:23 PM
As much as I don't think Louisville will jump all the teams ahead of them... most of that is somewhat possible. I personally don't agree with all of it, but good thoughts.

On second thought, there are somethings that could help Louisville. IF UM beats FSU (they will move up in the polls) and then if Louisville beats UM and WV then yeah they probably would be at least top 5. Couple that with an easy schedule (especially after those two games) and they could be undefeated... Hmmm. I just don't think they beat either UM or WV. Strong offense, but relatively weak D.

yeah..I agree, Louisvilles offence is awsome, but their defence is a lot better than what people give them credit for.

Alex44
08-14-2006, 04:24 PM
Its hard to predict how a WR will do...but your right I did forget to put him in there...he definatly should be a top 5 WR

I like the list, all those teams could finish to 10 (maybe not in that order though)

Johnson and Jarret I think are the clear cut #1 and #2 I like Johnson more, some people like Jarret, it really just depends what kind of reciever you like I guess

Kev83
08-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Mustain is way overhyped. Word I hear is that he won't see PT this yr. He was murdered in the Army HS game....would be even nastier with SEC defenses.

fins5423
08-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Mustain is way overhyped. Word I hear is that he won't see PT this yr. He was murdered in the Army HS game....would be even nastier with SEC defenses.

well who else is Arkansa going to start?

Kev83
08-14-2006, 05:40 PM
well who else is Arkansa going to start?

Robert Johnson or Casey Dick.......last years starting QBs.

fins5423
08-14-2006, 06:35 PM
Robert Johnson or Casey Dick.......last years starting QBs.

yeah...but they suck

Nappy Roots
08-14-2006, 07:04 PM
no offense, but the list is just like players that everyone expects to do great, outside of having caldwell and Moss on there and the best player in the country IMO not on there....college football usually never works out like that. there is always great emerging players.....

VINsanity10
08-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Auburn should be 3 in front of USC, Texas, Ohio State,

Mike13
08-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Why did you rank USC so high?

VINsanity10
08-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Why did you rank USC so high?

cause USC recruits mad good

Majpain
08-14-2006, 09:34 PM
OSU will be in the national title game.

Mike13
08-14-2006, 09:39 PM
cause USC recruits mad good

Not all of them will start.

BDC87
08-15-2006, 01:36 AM
I might as well throw in my predictions:
10. Michigan
9. Florida
8. USC
7. Auburn
6. Notre Dame
5. Louisville
4. Miami
3. Texas
2. Ohio State
1. Oklahoma

DolphinDevil28
08-15-2006, 01:43 AM
Two of you have posted top your Top 10s and neither put LSU in it.

:lol:

DonShula84
08-15-2006, 02:35 AM
10. Michigan
9. Florida
8. USC
7. Auburn
6. Notre Dame
5. Louisville
4. Miami
3. Texas
2. Ohio State
1. Oklahoma

I guess losing their starting QB wont hurt them much?

VINsanity10
08-15-2006, 08:34 AM
Oaklahoma???

they pretty much suck now....

fins5423
08-15-2006, 08:37 AM
I guess losing their starting QB wont hurt them much?

Haha yeah that^^^

Motion
08-15-2006, 08:38 AM
10. Michigan
9. Florida
8. USC
7. Auburn
6. Notre Dame
5. Louisville
4. Miami
3. Texas
2. Ohio State
1. Oklahoma

:confused::lol:

AirFishOne
08-15-2006, 11:30 AM
So Texas loses their greatest player in the history of their program, and we lose a guy who was a turnover machine until the ladder part of the season?

We drop 10+ spots in everyone ratings and Texas drops like 2 or 3, granted I always go into the season saying the national champ should be #1 tilll they are knocked off, but it dosent work that way.

Now if you put all ur hate towards me aside do you see what im trying to say?

AirFishOne
08-15-2006, 11:31 AM
:confused::lol:

Motion I dont see why you have a grudge against Oklahoma when their head coach gave ur program's trophy room something meaningful

Oh and the Chokelahoma remarks are so funny coming from a GATORS fan

Motion
08-15-2006, 11:35 AM
Motion I dont see why you have a grudge against Oklahoma when their head coach gave ur program's trophy room somehting meaningful
:sidelol::sidelol: Riiiight it was ALL Stoops, I forgot about that. Seriously man you need to lighten up, you take this crap WAY to seriously. You need to stop being such a homer and take it in stride, you get all bent out of shape when anyone criticizes OU. I have no grudge against Oklahoma at all, just find it funny that someone thinks they'll win the NC after losing their starting QB right before the season starts. Get over it.

AirFishOne
08-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Fine ill agree with you but my team is probably the most bashed on this board, I mean this is a mainly Florida school based forum I know, Oklahoma is more hated on this board than say FSU, Florida, or Miami depending on ur point of view, im srry Motion man

BDC87
08-15-2006, 01:04 PM
I Put Oklahoma 1st because the Big 12 lacks a real contender besides Texas, and of their RB Adrian Peterson which will be a serious contender for the Heisman. They are my "Dark Horse" who rides over everyone else.

If you think my predictions are biased, I'm a Miami and Fresno Fan.

VINsanity10
08-15-2006, 05:17 PM
I think Oklahoma should not be #1. No way. Like the lost Rhett Bhomar and still people think nothing is different. Oklahoma should maybe be in the top 10. Auburn on the other hand should be ahead of USC. Probably 5 bc the SEC is weaker than most.

DonShula84
08-15-2006, 05:48 PM
Now if you put all ur hate towards me aside do you see what im trying to say?

No idea where that came from. I dont notice any added hostility towards you or Oklahoma on this board.

Kev83
08-15-2006, 06:35 PM
bored, so I'll give my top 10 at year's end:

10. Penn St.
9. Florida
8. Cal
7. West Va.
6. Ohio St.
5. USC
4. Texas
3. Louisville
2. Notre Dame
1. LSU

VINsanity10
08-15-2006, 07:42 PM
switch lsu with auburn and your perfect

Cuban Dave 9
08-15-2006, 11:23 PM
bored, so I'll give my top 10 at year's end:

10. Penn St.
9. Florida
8. Cal
7. West Va.
6. Ohio St.
5. USC
4. Texas
3. Louisville
2. Notre Dame
1. LSU
How do you think 'Bama will fare this year? I think the Gators will be out for blood from last year's *** whooping 'Bama gave us

Kev83
08-16-2006, 12:20 AM
How do you think 'Bama will fare this year? I think the Gators will be out for blood from last year's *** whooping 'Bama gave us
9-3 entering a bowl game. Losses to LSU, Florida, and a random.
Bama's weakest spots will be MLB and QB. Only spots I'm worried about, though they are very important positions. Just hoping the QB is mistake-free.

Motion
08-16-2006, 08:19 AM
I think Oklahoma should not be #1. No way. Like the lost Rhett Bhomar and still people think nothing is different. Oklahoma should maybe be in the top 10. Auburn on the other hand should be ahead of USC. Probably 5 bc the SEC is weaker than most.

What!?!? :lol:

Oboy
08-16-2006, 09:55 AM
I Put Oklahoma 1st because the Big 12 lacks a real contender besides Texas, and of their RB Adrian Peterson which will be a serious contender for the Heisman. They are my "Dark Horse" who rides over everyone else.

If you think my predictions are biased, I'm a Miami and Fresno Fan.
Oh we knew you were a UM fan, having them at #4! They will not end up in the top 5 at the end of the year. Not this year. Still too many questions on O. Going to have a monster D, but Offense questions and questions about their coaching has me skeptical.

Kev83, your top 10 looks pretty good. Not so sure about Texas rebounding after all they lost to the draft, but Big12 is weak so it is possible.

AirFishOne
08-16-2006, 01:50 PM
Oboy, the Big XII is on the rebound.....the northern teams like Nerbaska are starting to make a lil noise.

and to vinsanity....the SEC is weaker than most????? :sidelol:

DolphinDevil28
08-16-2006, 06:04 PM
What!?!? :lol:

I was JUST about to post, "WHAAAAT???"

:lol:

That's crazy talk.

VINsanity10
08-16-2006, 09:08 PM
yup

5yrsistolong
08-16-2006, 09:29 PM
my top 10

10. FSU
9. Miami
8. Gators
7. Michigan
6. Auburn
5. Texas
4. Ohio state
3. USC
2. Notre Dame
1. Louisville

top 5 QB's
1. Brady Quinn---Notre Dame
2. Brian Brohm---Louisville
3. Chris Leak----Gators
4. Sam keller----Arizona state
5. Chad Henne--Michigan

top 5 RB's
1. Adriean peterson--Oaklohoma
2. Micheal Bush-----Louisville
3. Mike Hart---------Michigan
4. Tyrone Moss------Miami
5. Marshawn Lynch---Cal

top WR's
1. D'wayne jarret---USC
2. Ted Ginn -------Ohio State
3. Andre Caldwell--Gators

Heisman front runners
1. Brady Quinn
2. Brian Brohm
3. Adriean peterson
4. Chris Leak
5. Micheal Bush

USA freshmen of the year - Mitch Mustain (Ark.)

Let's start at the top

Louisville will lose by at least 10 against the U. And then WV gets them and well loss 2.

Leak will be lucky to be starting by the end of the season. Yebow is the man on campus.

Moss may never see the field after JJ starts running.

The hogs are a complete joke. You want easy money USC is 8.5 favorite. I am telling you right now they win by 21. Mitch may start but he will be wasted in the PIG PALACE.

VINsanity10
08-16-2006, 09:56 PM
fins5423

i agree with you

fins5423
08-16-2006, 10:05 PM
[/color]

Let's start at the top

Louisville will lose by at least 10 against the U. And then WV gets them and well loss 2.

Leak will be lucky to be starting by the end of the season. Yebow is the man on campus.

Moss may never see the field after JJ starts running.

The hogs are a complete joke. You want easy money USC is 8.5 favorite. I am telling you right now they win by 21. Mitch may start but he will be wasted in the PIG PALACE.

alright now let me start from the top

WV is overrated...who do they have? their QB sucks they have no running game...WV would be lucky to hang with Louisvilles offence, louisville may have the best offence...a lot better than WV's offence and a lot better than Miamis. Are you serious when you THINK that TEBOW will start??? PLEASE! wouldnt have a chance playing in the SEC as a freshmen.

as for Mitch Mustain.....You must havent watched him play in high school, I mean he won the high school player of the year, you know who else won that award? does Peyton Manning ring a bell? does Emmit Smith ring a bell?..I mean who else is Arkansa going to start? Its just my predictions ok....hints the name of the thread...

VINsanity10
08-16-2006, 10:32 PM
yo

alright let me start from the bottom

Auburn has always had suceesful RBS (Rudi Johnson, Ronnie Brown, and Cadaliac williams) and Kenny Irons will be the same way. Auburn has been a solid team for years and i think thier due for a great season.

fins5423
08-16-2006, 10:40 PM
yo

alright let me start from the bottom

Auburn has always had suceesful RBS (Rudi Johnson, Ronnie Brown, and Cadaliac williams) and Kenny Irons will be the same way. Auburn has been a solid team for years and i think thier due for a great season.

Dont forget about our boy Stephen Davis!

Draft Pick
08-16-2006, 10:49 PM
Louisvile at #1. Troy Smith isn't one of your top qbs? and Neither Ted ginn nor Troy Smith are in your Heisman race? I doubt that

VINsanity10
08-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Louisvile at #1. Troy Smith isn't one of your top qbs? and Neither Ted ginn nor Troy Smith are in your Heisman race? I doubt that

Troy Smith isnt that good, maybe thats why he didnt have him

Motion
08-17-2006, 08:20 AM
yup

Yup nothing. The SEC is THE top conference in College Football and has been for quite awhile.

Motion
08-17-2006, 08:21 AM
[/color]

That would be Tebow.

fins5423
08-17-2006, 11:37 AM

Troy Smith is pretty good but he isnt a top 5...he doesnt belong in the same catogory as Brady Quinn or Brian Brohm, although your right Ted Ginn does have a good chance at winning the heisman...

VINsanity10
08-17-2006, 01:39 PM
ok the SEC isnt one of the easiest conferences AT ALL. on the contrary Auburn can take any team in the SEC and i say they are a front runner for the a National championship.

Cuban Dave 9
08-17-2006, 01:51 PM
ok the SEC isnt one of the easiest conferences AT ALL. on the contrary Auburn can take any team in the SEC and i say they are a front runner for the a National championship.
They said the same thing about LSU a few years back when they won the NC...guess who was their only loss...:wink:

AirFishOne
08-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Does anyone think that my boy Rufus Alexander could win the Butkus, I really dont know much about the "poz" from Penn St, so some info would be great

Motion
08-17-2006, 02:36 PM

Solid team no doubt, we'll see how it plays out.