PDA

View Full Version : MNF Announcer lineup...

FrankP
08-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Hello all,

Maybe some of you know this; is the lineup we have tonight of Kornheiser, Theisman and the other dude the MNF in-game annoucers for the season for ESPN? If that's so, the show will be a B U S T! They are bad, no emotion, no charisma... they sound like a high-school play-by-play team...

Anyways, it's just my opinion...
F.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
08-14-2006, 09:53 PM
let them work together more than a half...

Vertical Limit
08-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Theisman is an idiot, but Kornheiser and Tirico are doing great. This game is just boring as hell. Kornheiser is doing surprisingly well, and Tirico has a good resume behind him, so give them both a chance to work together. Preseason is not only for the players you know, they are for the announcers as well.

All Theisman does is bash players; already today he was talking about Daunte being selfish and being a one man team, and that he would have definitely traded him and started over again. This guy is a true Dolphins hater; first Ricky, now Daunte.

Roman529
08-14-2006, 10:35 PM
Tirico is more of a college football guy...Theisman has a huge ego but he knows his football pretty well. Kornheiser should stick to PTI with Wilbon...but give it a while to develop.

outtawack311
08-14-2006, 10:42 PM
I think kornheiser was a good idea for this. He can be funny and he knows his stuff.

Dolphin1184
08-14-2006, 11:16 PM
I thought the crew was great.

scenaria
08-14-2006, 11:19 PM
I just cant stand Theisman. I always had a hard time watching sunday night games because of him and now he has to move to monday night :|

Only guy worse than Theisman was Dennis Miller (GOD those days were awful)

Mike13
08-14-2006, 11:25 PM
The only person there that I hate is Theisman.

Roman529
08-14-2006, 11:53 PM
I just cant stand Theisman. I always had a hard time watching sunday night games because of him and now he has to move to monday night :|

Only guy worse than Theisman was Dennis Miller (GOD those days were awful)

I hate Randy Cross and Chris Collinsworth more than Theisman.