PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen this magazine at a newstand near you?

PressCoverage
08-15-2006, 02:58 AM
Sporting News Scouting Guide?

Anyone seen it at all? I'm starting to believe they didn't do one this season, because I can't find it anywhere... They have their regular season preview, and their fantasy guide, but the best one is the scouting guide, with like 800+ NFL players rated and scouts write-ups for each player...

on a side note, this summer's Goldsheet nfl/college preview magazine is great...

njfinfan
08-15-2006, 04:57 AM
Sporting News Scouting Guide?

Anyone seen it at all? I'm starting to believe they didn't do one this season, because I can't find it anywhere... They have their regular season preview, and their fantasy guide, but the best one is the scouting guide, with like 800+ NFL players rated and scouts write-ups for each player...

on a side note, this summer's Goldsheet nfl/college preview magazine is great...

I've been looking for it too. I scoured their website and didn't see anything about it PC. If I find it, I'll let you know.

PressCoverage
08-15-2006, 05:04 AM
what an utter disappointment if they didn't print it this year... it was the only magazine left that graded all the linemen, backers, ... everyone...

i'm writing them a letter, damn it all! :tantrum:

njfinfan
08-15-2006, 05:12 AM
what an utter disappointment if they didn't print it this year... it was the only magazine left that graded all the linemen, backers, ... everyone...

i'm writing them a letter, damn it all! :tantrum:

:sidelol: Let me know what they say. I concur, however, that it is one of the most insightful football magazines out there.

PressCoverage
08-31-2006, 10:08 AM
found it... they were just a few weeks later than usual hitting the shelves...

gotta say, they don't hold a very high opinion of Dolphin players, on average... pretty bad all around...

njfinfan
08-31-2006, 04:44 PM
found it... they were just a few weeks later than usual hitting the shelves...

gotta say, they don't hold a very high opinion of Dolphin players, on average... pretty bad all around...

I agree. Excellent read though.

retired opfinistic
08-31-2006, 04:53 PM
I found it behind a copy of 'Drunk Co-eds'.

Mike13
08-31-2006, 11:59 PM
I found it behind a copy of 'Drunk Co-eds'.

I swear to God, if you passed up on Drunk Co-eds.......

Roman529
09-01-2006, 12:46 AM
I have not seen it....does this look like a newspaper or a magazine?

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 08:20 AM
I swear to God, if you passed up on Drunk Co-eds.......not in a million years!!!!:D