PDA

View Full Version : Portis, your a punk

djphinfan
08-15-2006, 05:28 AM
Who the hell do you think you are, you little punk,if your coach wants you in there then get in there,you disrepected your coach by talking trash like a little boy,are'nt you a man yet,i guess not,,,,,,,,, little punk

Slappy8800
08-15-2006, 05:34 AM
someone didnt take their meds

djphinfan
08-15-2006, 05:44 AM
someone didnt take their medsHave you seen his interviews, i'am sorry, his response agitated me as a man not a football fan.
that was pretty funny though Mr. slappy

BIGJ
08-15-2006, 05:49 AM
At first I thought he had a point then they said it was the first series, you were supposed to be in the game cmon portis

cnc66
08-15-2006, 06:19 AM
why is this garbage in the Miami Dolphins forum???

njfinfan
08-15-2006, 06:24 AM

:yes: :yeahthat: Moved to General NFL.

cnc66
08-15-2006, 06:29 AM
mornin' Mary! good to see you about in the morning...I have missed you.

njfinfan
08-15-2006, 06:33 AM
mornin' Mary! good to see you about in the morning...I have missed you.

Hey Marty. Good morning. I'm feeling a little better. Thanks - that's nice. How are you?

cnc66
08-15-2006, 06:35 AM
well enough thanks, hoping we don't have a storm develope right off the coast...

njfinfan
08-15-2006, 06:38 AM
well enough thanks, hoping we don't have a storm develope right off the coast...

Oh no - you're kidding me. Here we go again. I know it's only pre-season, but this Saturday's game is the first one I get to see. What's going on down there?

djphinfan
08-15-2006, 06:46 AM
excuse me for making a mistake and posting in the wrong area,it was late and as a new member i did'nt know,just thought other people might have seen what i saw and would want to talk about.
That being said i don't appreciate your choice of words.

cnc66
08-15-2006, 06:49 AM
excuse me for making a mistake and posting in the wrong area,it was late and as a new member i did'nt know,just thought other people might have seen what i saw and would want to talk about.
That being said i don't appreciate your choice of words.

well, I'm sorry YOU weren't smart enough to read the TOS OR look at the forum YOU were posting in... my words were true... this REALLY belongs in spam, where I'm sure Mr. Portis thinks it belongs...

Mary, we have a upper level low associated with a cold front sitting stationary due east. If it sits there long enough it could start spinning up. Most models have it moving away but my weather will be affected no matter until it does. Miami..and south Florida should have no worries.

djphinfan
08-15-2006, 06:59 AM
well, I'm sorry YOU weren't smart enough to read the TOS OR look at the forum YOU were posting in... my words were true... this REALLY belongs in spam, where I'm sure Mr. Portis thinks it belongs...I will reiterate,my bad for making the thread in the wrong forum.
Your words may be true,but you should learn how to communicate with other vip's with some respect.

cnc66
08-15-2006, 07:20 AM
I will reiterate,my bad for making the thread in the wrong forum.
Your words may be true,but you should learn how to communicate with other vip's with some respect.

fer chrissakes dude..are you so sensitive that having YOUR ignorant rant called what it is....garbage....that it disturbs you... hahahahaha you insult someone in the wrong forum and then take exception to it being called what it is...garbage...your own PERSONAL rant pfft hahahaha have a "nice" day dude, I know it will be tough now, but you can rise above it... maybe...

djphinfan
08-15-2006, 07:35 AM
fer chrissakes dude..are you so sensitive that having YOUR ignorant rant called what it is....garbage....that it disturbs you... hahahahaha you insult someone in the wrong forum and then take exception to it being called what it is...garbage...your own PERSONAL rant pfft hahahaha have a "nice" day dude, I know it will be tough now, but you can rise above it... maybe... Dude, your hilarious, why do you keep responding back to me,let it go,just be a little more humble and respectful in your rebuttals and we will have no problems, now go ahead and get the last word.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
08-15-2006, 08:48 AM
i have a lot of problems with a VIP making a thread as ridiculous as this.

In_Flames
08-15-2006, 08:50 AM
i have a lot of problems with a VIP making a thread as ridiculous as this.

:chuckle: ...I'm just surprised this thread actually made it to the NFL Forum and not directly to SPAM...

Motion
08-15-2006, 08:51 AM
I will reiterate,my bad for making the thread in the wrong forum.
:shakeno: I think your taking that badge a little too seriously.

this REALLY belongs in spam.

:yeahthat: :spam:

In_Flames
08-15-2006, 08:56 AM
:shakeno: I think your taking that badge a little too seriously

especially considering if I for some reason decided to register my dog with an account and pay the fee, she too could be a VIP member...:wink:

cnc66
08-15-2006, 02:54 PM
Dude, your hilarious, why do you keep responding back to me,let it go,just be a little more humble and respectful in your rebuttals and we will have no problems, now go ahead and get the last word.

hahahahaha, you spam the Dolphins forum with a hate filled crybaby rant about someone you've never met and then take exception when it is called garbage... take some advice...never show your face in the depths, you'd have a real apoplexy there.

Motion
08-15-2006, 03:01 PM
especially considering if I for some reason decided to register my dog with an account and pay the fee, she too could be a VIP member...:wink:

:lol:

Majpain
08-15-2006, 03:14 PM
You know he is right about preseason.4 games is waaaay to long.It should be cut down to 2.

NYinBostonFin
08-15-2006, 03:18 PM
I think Portis is right. If it is ronnie that went down, everyone on this board would have the same opinion as Clinton.

And just to agree with everyone else, what a bad thread.

305TillIDie
08-15-2006, 03:27 PM
:sleep:

FinFrenzy
08-15-2006, 04:20 PM
Hey I have a badge or two and I demand to be heard.....

Okay that was it....:hide:

phinphan896
08-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Who the hell do you think you are, you little punk,if your coach wants you in there then get in there,you disrepected your coach by talking trash like a little boy,are'nt you a man yet,i guess not,,,,,,,,, little punk
say you were a doctor and injured your hands doing something for someone that you didnt really need to do and now you cant produce. How would you feel.

tucker
08-15-2006, 07:32 PM
well, I'm sorry YOU weren't smart enough to read the TOS OR look at the forum YOU were posting in... my words were true... this REALLY belongs in spam, where I'm sure Mr. Portis thinks it belongs...
seriously, who really reads the TOS? lol

PhinFan0202
08-15-2006, 08:08 PM
someone didnt take their meds
:shakeno: :yeahthat:

Vertical Limit
08-15-2006, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I'm sure Portis will check out finheaven.com to read this..