PDA

View Full Version : The Patriots Dubious Dynasty

PatsRNada
08-15-2006, 08:34 PM
Obviously the Patriots deserve some credit for winning three of the last five Super Bowls.

However, it is a highly dubious proposition and clod-hopper claim to call them a "dynasty" on the same high level as the other legitimate Dynasties.

One need look no further than their tissue-thin Super Bowl Victories to see that never were they a truly dominant team.

They won all of their Super Bowls by 3 measly points each -- not that impressive at all --
at least compared to other real Dynasties who routinely trounced opponents,
even in the Super Bowl.

So, even though it is quite nice to win three Super Bowls, the Patriots' skimpy margins of victory
in all of their SB wins makes it laughable and absurd to truly and seriously put them in the same league, or sentence, as the true Dynasties.

Enjoy your Dynasty "Lite" Patriot Fans...

:cooldude:

Mike13
08-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Well put, what team do you root for?

cnc66
08-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Ima thinking it's a pretty damned good dynasty myself...can't wait for ours to get going.

like2god
08-15-2006, 09:10 PM
I'm not buying into this guy for some reason.

PatsRNada
08-15-2006, 09:10 PM
Well put, what team do you root for?

I have several teams that I keep up with

Mainly Chicago and Denver

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 09:11 PM
I'm not buying into this guy for some reason.:confused: Yeah, he rings phony. We'll see.

Mike13
08-15-2006, 09:12 PM
:confused: Yeah, he rings phony. We'll see.

He hasn't started sh!t up yet like biggayal would.

like2god
08-15-2006, 09:15 PM
He hasnt started sh!t up yet like biggayal would.

That's part of the problem

:confused:

PatsRNada
08-15-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm not buying into this guy for some reason.

It saddens me that your trust is lacking...:(

A person like al can do that to a person
His multiple aliases can turn you against others-
Even friends to be had
I'm for real my friends
In me you can trust....

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 09:20 PM
It saddens me that your trust is lacking...:(

A person like al can do that to a person
His multiple aliases can turn you against others-
Even friends to be had
I'm for real my friends
In me you can trust....
[/URL]
:cooldude:I figured it out:[URL="http://humorix.nu/bilder/bilder/cigaretter/yoda.gif"]http://humorix.nu/bilder/bilder/cigaretter/yoda.gif (http://humorix.nu/bilder/bilder/cigaretter/yoda.gif)

cnc66
08-15-2006, 09:24 PM
ut ohhh, drinkin' jack...can this be far behind?

http://www.maj.com/gallery/ispeakvinglish/GIF/disco.gif

like2god
08-15-2006, 09:24 PM
I figured it out:http://humorix.nu/bilder/bilder/cigaretter/yoda.gif (http://humorix.nu/bilder/bilder/cigaretter/yoda.gif)

opfin right are you

like2god
08-15-2006, 09:25 PM

http://www.maj.com/gallery/ispeakvinglish/GIF/disco.gif:lol:

Mike13
08-15-2006, 09:25 PM
That's part of the problem

:confused:

WTE doesn't seem to like him(yeah I know He doesn't like anyone over the age of 18) but he and al were bufu buddies.

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 09:27 PM
WTE doesn't seem to like him(yeah I know He doesn't like anyone over the age of 18) but he and al were bufu buddies.:confused: benefit of the doubt for now. I know you like his screen name.:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 09:27 PM

http://www.maj.com/gallery/ispeakvinglish/GIF/disco.gif:D

Mike13
08-15-2006, 09:33 PM
:confused: benefit of the doubt for now. I know you like his screen name.:lol:

I may have started a revolution you know.:wink:

PatsRNada
08-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Indeed

WTE, PatsRLosers and al joined together-
To ban me of course
Destroying Patty Trolls was my job
This Trio of losers got me banned
They have also been chasing me around the internet

I only wish I could regain the trust of my new message board friends, I see al and WTE have left a trail of filth and deception

But I see all of you have kept the Patty Trolls in check

WorstTrollEver
08-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Indeed

WTE, PatsRLosers and al joined together-
To ban me of course
Destroying Patty Trolls was my job
This Trio of losers got me banned
They have also been chasing me around the internet

I only wish I could regain the trust of my new message board friends, I see al and WTE have left a trail of filth and deception

But I see all of you have kept the Patty Trolls in check

You simply copied the exact same post that you made on Broncomania before you were banned!

You're such a complete a$$wipe! The Patriots won some of the most exciting Super Bowls anyone has ever seen. Last years Super Bore is proof that the world is longing to see New England in an exciting SB once again!!

You're an idiot Spidey! You should get along with these Los Loser Boys just fine.

Mike13
08-15-2006, 09:59 PM
the world is longing to see New England in an exciting SB once again!!

The world doesnt revolve around the Patsies now does it.

like2god
08-15-2006, 10:03 PM
The world doesnt revolve around the Patssies now does it.

It does when you have nothing better to do but jerk off to Tom Brady posters and molest little boys.

PatsRNada
08-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Patty Trolls know nothing of excitment...:shakeno:

Patriot fans are just in another universe
Methinks you need a tissue-
The Pansies are losing momentum fast...

Mike13
08-15-2006, 10:29 PM
You're an idiot Spidey

Dude you really need to look in the mirror one of these days. Or try your crack pipe it should be able to reflect your pug fugly face.

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 10:39 PM
You simply copied the exact same post that you made on Broncomania before you were banned!

You're such a complete a$$wipe! The Patriots won some of the most exciting Super Bowls anyone has ever seen. Last years Super Bore is proof that the world is longing to see New England in an exciting SB once again!!

You're an idiot Spidey! You should get along with these Los Loser Boys just fine.:D An enemy of WorstFagEver shows potential!

Mike13
08-15-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm liking this guy already.

retired opfinistic
08-15-2006, 10:55 PM
:hmmm:
I'm liking this guy already.The enemy of my friend is my friend. :drinkers:

edit: boy did I f*ck that up.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

MARINO1384
08-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Patty Trolls know nothing of excitment...:shakeno:

Patriot fans are just in another universe
Methinks you need a tissue-
The Pansies are losing momentum fast...

:rawk: welcome bro.....may you be happy bashing pats fans here

PatsRNada
08-15-2006, 11:57 PM
:rawk: welcome bro.....may you be happy bashing pats fans here

Greetings

I have trounced my fair share of Patty Trolls
Two such in Broncomania-
PatsRLosers and Best Homer-Gomer Ever(WTE)
Don't forget their goofy Bronco buddy alwilson91

Patty Trolls will be trounced once again...

FLOUNDER
08-16-2006, 12:55 AM
Welcome!

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 01:10 AM
You simply copied the exact same post that you made on Broncomania before you were banned!Yes, people are allowed to copy their own material. Just like you keep recycling your boring tripe.

The Patriots won some of the most exciting Super Bowls anyone has ever seen.And the reason the Super Bowls were so exciting is because the teams were somewhat evenly matched. Which means the Patsies didn't dominate. Which was PatsRNada's point. Which you just made for him.

Last years Super Bore is proof that the world is longing to see New England in an exciting SB once again!You mean like SBs XX and XXI? No thanks.

You're an idiot Spidey! You should get along with these Los Loser Boys just fine.As long as he's here to talk football and not take cheap shots at the Dolphins nor vomit out weak smack like you, he should get along fine with Los Lonely Boys.

GoBills24
08-16-2006, 02:07 AM
You mean like SBs XX and XXI? No thanks.

Wasn't Denver in Superbowl XXI?

Swantoon
08-16-2006, 04:38 AM
Hey give the pats some credit they are the first ever all gay football team, and they won a championship. They had to overcome a lot of odds like Tom Brady had to get out of his obligations as a male cheerleader and Teddy Bruschi had to quit smokin pole for an entire season. In truth only two people on the pats are truly happy and that is Tom Brady and Dan Koppen, and that is just because Tom gets to touch Dans butt all season long.

FinFrenzy
08-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Obviously the Patriots deserve some credit for winning three of the last five Super Bowls.

However, it is a highly dubious proposition and clod-hopper claim to call them a "dynasty" on the same high level as the other legitimate Dynasties.

One need look no further than their tissue-thin Super Bowl Victories to see that never were they a truly dominant team.

They won all of their Super Bowls by 3 measly points each -- not that impressive at all --
at least compared to other real Dynasties who routinely trounced opponents,
even in the Super Bowl.

So, even though it is quite nice to win three Super Bowls, the Patriots' skimpy margins of victory
in all of their SB wins makes it laughable and absurd to truly and seriously put them in the same league, or sentence, as the true Dynasties.

Enjoy your Dynasty "Lite" Patriot Fans...

Ofcourse they deserve credit, spending all that money on the officials......:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:27 AM
Ofcourse they deserve credit, spending all that money on the officials......:shakeno:And boy, did the Steelers keep that tradition going.:rolleyes2

Bandit
08-16-2006, 11:25 AM
And boy, did the Steelers keep that tradition going.:rolleyes2

Oh, I get it! Every team that wins the Super Bowl, unless it's Miami, is gay! Wow, does that count for making the playoffs, too, as Miami hasn't made them in five or six years?

Does NFL stand for something besides "National Football League" or "Not For Long"? I'm sure you experts on "gayness" could enlight this newbie ...

3rd and long
08-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Didn't the Patriots win something like 27 games in a row? That's impressive. They had a legitimate dynasty, made legitimate by their constistency, not necessarily their overpowering nature. They shouldn't have won the Super Bowl against the Rams. That Rams team was overconfident and set themselves up to get beat, but other than that New England was clearly the best team in the league when they won their other two.

Jesus Quintana
08-16-2006, 11:43 AM
Didn't the Patriots win something like 27 games in a row? That's impressive. They had a legitimate dynasty, made legitimate by their constistency, not necessarily their overpowering nature. They shouldn't have won the Super Bowl against the Rams. That Rams team was overconfident and set themselves up to get beat, but other than that New England was clearly the best team in the league when they won their other two.

stop making sense.

Sense has no place here.

FinFrenzy
08-16-2006, 11:46 AM
stop making sense.

Sense has no place here.

:D

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Oh, I get it! Every team that wins the Super Bowl, unless it's Miami, is gay! Wow, does that count for making the playoffs, too, as Miami hasn't made them in five or six years?

Does NFL stand for something besides "National Football League" or "Not For Long"? I'm sure you experts on "gayness" could enlight this newbie ...I was referring to the ref comment, @ssbandit, but feel free to spread your ignorance, it never stopped any other trolls.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 11:48 AM
stop making sense.

Sense has no place here.Neither does ball licking, go back in your closet.

like2god
08-16-2006, 11:56 AM

Does NFL stand for something besides "National Football League" or "Not For Long"? I'm sure you experts on "gayness" could enlight this newbie ...

No sir, I can tell you for a fact that your team is not gay.

You on the other hand..........:rolleyes2

Bill Belichick
08-16-2006, 12:14 PM

I know who's gay on that team, but I don't kiss and tell.

Bandit
08-16-2006, 12:48 PM

You on the other hand..........:rolleyes2

You don't know what my team is, but I'm glad to hear that you think so highly of it that you've removed it from your "gay list". I'll remind of this when you figure out what my team is. :lol:

As for the rest ... I don't argue with nitwits and nutcases, you and your weird club can believe whatever you want.

like2god
08-16-2006, 12:51 PM
You don't know what my team is, but I'm glad to hear that you think so highly of it that you've removed it from your "gay list". I'll remind of this when you figure out what my team is. :lol:

As for the rest ... I don't argue with nitwits and nutcases, you and your weird club can believe whatever you want.

I honestly don't care what "team you root for". It was a play on words. :shakeno:

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 12:54 PM

Nitwits and Nutcases-
Or your family members and friends?

Methinks your a Patty Troll-
On a mission to send a message...
That your team is not worthy
Of the title, "Dynasty"

However, I will give you Dynasty "Lite"

Kinzua
08-16-2006, 01:01 PM

"Nitwits and nutcases" sure sums up Los Lonely for Boys!!! :sidelol:

Jesus Quintana
08-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Neither does ball licking, go back in your closet.
Oh cmon. You guys are all about it. There are h0m0 references in literally every post you and your playmates make. You specifically. You are just dying for a teabagging.

So cmon, bore us some more with the same tired old, rehashed "smack".

You can count on at least a couple of your buddies posting a smilie in response, just so you can feel good.

Fire away "sailor".

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 01:05 PM
"Nitwits and nutcases" sure sums up Los Lonely for Boys!!! :sidelol:

Sure sums up Kinzua's family..:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Oh cmon. You guys are all about it. There are h0m0 references in literally every post you and your playmates make. You specifically. You are just dying for a teabagging.

You can count on at least a couple of your buddies posting a smilie in response, just so you can feel good.

Fire away "sailor".I repeat 'go back in the closet'. :shakeno:

FinFrenzy
08-16-2006, 01:12 PM
You are just dying for a teabagging.

Fire away "sailor".

Ummmmm....what are you trying to say. :eek:

like2god
08-16-2006, 01:18 PM

Fire away "sailor".

If you want to align yourself with child molesters (WTE) and an ignorant and irrelevent know nothing troll (Kinzua), be my guest. You are only signing your very own "OWNED" card, not mine. :lol:

Ronnie 23
08-16-2006, 01:25 PM
those gayfers

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 01:30 PM

Fire away "sailor".You and your Patsy girls come in here, whining about Brady's 'sexual orientation' and defending his anal virginity. We fire back calling you ladies out for the pansies that you are and you want to b*tch about it. :shakeno: B*tch all you want, ball-licker, facts are facts: You are a limp-wristed @ss spelunker. And now that you have been called out for what you are, you are embarassed. So you want to redirect everything back at me. Go ahead "sailor", if you feel better, I know what side of the fence I'm on.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 01:35 PM
those gayfers

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 01:36 PM
"Nitwits and nutcases" sure sums up Los Lonely for Boys!!! :sidelol:Post dodging post-op defines Kinzua.

like2god
08-16-2006, 01:38 PM
You and your Patsy girls come in here, whining about Brady's 'sexual orientation' and defending his anal virginity. We fire back calling you ladies out for the pansies that you are and you want to b*tch about it. :shakeno: B*tch all you want, ball-licker, facts are facts: You are a limp-wristed @ss spelunker. And now that you have been called out for what you are, you are embarassed. So you want to redirect everything back at me. Go ahead "sailor", if you feel better, I know what side of the fence I'm on.

:wink:

http://www.co.lake.il.us/SHERIFF/Person/DetailSexOffender.asp?id=145

:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 01:41 PM

http://www.co.lake.il.us/SHERIFF/Person/DetailSexOffender.asp?id=145

:lol::sidelol: Aha!

Bandit
08-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Nitwits and Nutcases-
Or your family members and friends?

Methinks your a Patty Troll-
On a mission to send a message...
That your team is not worthy
Of the title, "Dynasty"

However, I will give you Dynasty "Lite"

Hey, I'm not a member of any of the Weird and Weirder clubs on this message board!

You're wrong about me being a NE troll.

Well, since you don't like the Pats' dynasty (3 SB appearances, 3 SB wins, 4 playoff seasons in the last 5 years), do you like Miami's current dynasty (0 SB appearances, 0 SB wins, 0 playoff seasons in the last 5 years) better? :evil:

Bandit
08-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Jesus sure pegged you sweeties right! LOL.

Gay nitwits and nutcases!

Mike13
08-16-2006, 02:13 PM

So what team do you root for?

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Wasn't Denver in Superbowl XXI?My bad... I forgot an "X" in there and it should be "XXI". Let that be a lesson to Kidszoo as to how to admit one has been wrong.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 02:18 PM
Hey, I'm not a member of any of the Weird and Weirder clubs on this message board!

Well, since you don't like the Pats' dynasty (3 SB appearances, 3 SB wins, 4 playoff seasons in the last 5 years), do you like Miami's current dynasty (0 SB appearances, 0 SB wins, 0 playoff seasons in the last 5 years) better? :evil:Past matchups:

Miami 46 New England 33

I'll stick with the fins, you'd have to sweep us for the next 6 1/2 years to catch up.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 02:20 PM
You don't know what my team is, but I'm glad to hear that you think so highly of it that you've removed it from your "gay list". I'll remind of this when you figure out what my team is.Could it be... the Red Raiders? Must not be all that proud of whatever team it is if you're not willing to admit to which one(s) it is/are.

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 02:57 PM

Well, since you don't like the Pats' dynasty (3 SB appearances, 3 SB wins, 4 playoff seasons in the last 5 years), do you like Miami's current dynasty (0 SB appearances, 0 SB wins, 0 playoff seasons in the last 5 years) better? :evil:

Patty Troll-
Pounced and Trounced again

Sputtering meaningless banter-
Symtoms of Pansie Trollisms

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 02:59 PM
"Nitwits and nutcases" sure sums up Los Lonely for Boys!!! :sidelol:Speaking of "nitwits and nutcases", perhaps you could help me identify the following one:

accused L2G of using the word "gormless", when it was actually another poster who had used it;
accused L2G of "putting on airs" for mistakingly believing he had used the word "gormless" after the accuser not only used the phrase "hoisted by one's petard", but wrote a good-sized paragraph explaining what it meant;
claimed that "hoisted by one's petard" was one of the favorite phrases of another poster when all that poster did was to use it as an example of the nitwit and nutcase "putting on airs";
imagined that L2G claimed to live in Manhattan, then failed to provide any proof that he had said such a thing; and,
claims that "the only New York City newspaper widely available in Central NY.... would be the New York Times", despite this picture (http://files.tagworld.com/4be288d95a7b0d904092aaa06f254056f863.jpeg). I hope you don't mind continuing to be owned until you answer L2G's posts.

ThePats
08-16-2006, 03:03 PM
:sidelol:

The Salary Cap era in football is the hardest in which to make a dynasty. The old dynastys simply just could use their huge amounts of money to bring the greats to their team. Under the cap its balanced. 3 SB's in 4 years is extremely impressive under the cap.

But ofcourse some ignorant Dolphins fan will deny it.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 03:07 PM
But ofcourse some ignorant Dolphins fan will deny it.Just like there are some ignorant Patsy fans who try to deny that their team sucked donkey gonads for most of its existence since the merger.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 03:11 PM

The Salary Cap era in football is the hardest in which to make a dynasty. The old dynastys simply just could use their huge amounts of money to bring the greats to their team. Under the cap its balanced. 3 SB's in 4 years is extremely impressive under the cap.

Aww, look who's back for more OWNING :evil:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 03:21 PM
The Salary Cap era in football is the hardest in which to make a dynasty.

True.

The old dynastys simply just could use their huge amounts of money to bring the greats to their team.

True.

Under the cap its balanced. 3 SB's in 4 years is extremely impressive under the cap.

True. To an extent.
Patsies: 76 Opponents: 67
Scoring wasn't impressive.
Ref's handing the first win to the Pats wasn't impressive either.
Nine point differenial over three games, not impressive.
The Patsies won 3 out of the last four. Great, here's your cookie. Dominating Dynasty? :lol: No, merely a team of nobody players (for the most part) that had a good leader. I can not deny that they won 3 bowls in four years, but when homeristic fans spew bogus crap about how great the players are I have to laugh. When your coach steps down at the end of this year the Patsies will crumble and you guys can put away your Brady Posters and Patsie Hatsies for another 30 years or so, when it's your turn again to be winners.

But of course some ignorant Dolphins fan will deny it.
:tongue:

Mike13
08-16-2006, 03:23 PM

So how does your @$$ feel?

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 03:24 PM
So how does your @$$ feel?

ThePats
08-16-2006, 04:06 PM
Just like there are some ignorant Patsy fans who try to deny that their team sucked donkey gonads for most of its existence since the merger. Nobody denied that you f**king numbskull. The Patriots were terrible until Kraft bough the organization and until Parcells then Belichick. I'm not living in the past, our team was bad, it happened and itsin the past.

Also icey, you can stop being the cheerleader now.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Nobody denied that you f**king numbskull. The Patriots were terrible until Kraft bough the organization and until Parcells then Belichick. I'm not living in the past, our team was bad, it happened and it's in the past.

Also icey, you can stop being the cheerleader now.It is in your future as well, I hope you enjoyed the ride. Next stop: The Basement. The Bills and Jets are making room.

Kinzua
08-16-2006, 04:23 PM
Well, since Los Lonely for Boys want to bring up the past and how grrreeeaaattt the Miami Dollphish were, consider this:

When the Miami Dolphins last won a Super Bowl ...

... the US was still fighting in Vietnam ...
... PCs, CDs, DVDs, cell phones, ipods didn't exist ...
... Richard Nixon was president of the US, Ronald Reagan was better known as an actor than a politician, and Bill Clinton was still in college ...
... gasoline cost around .50 a gallon ...

SQUISH THE FISH!!!
:thewave:

Oh, btw, muchas gracias to whatever Carppie resurrected that old thread from last summer!!!

like2god
08-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Well, since Los Lonely for Boys want to bring up the past and how grrreeeaaattt the Miami Dollphish were, consider this:

... Richard Nixon was president of the US, Ronald Reagan was better known as an actor than a politician, and Bill Clinton was still in college ...

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

Oh, btw, muchas gracias to whatever Carppie resurrected that old thread from last summer!!!

Speaking of the past, when do you think you could get around to answering the posts that you seem to be avoiding? Hope you're having a HAPPY OWNED DAY!!!! :wink:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 04:26 PM

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

:thewave:The last time the Bills won the Super Bowl was.........never....:confused:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Where did TheSplat go? We were talking football....:confused: :( :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes2 :shakeno: ...

Doesn't that make you happy?

Isn't that why you're here, to be in the presence of those who are better than you iin the hopes that some greatness rubs off on you?

That's why Kinzua keeps showing up.

Ineffectively.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 04:47 PM
Kinzua.....:sidelol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Where is Blurch?

With all of the wonderful news coming out of Vikings camp, I thought he would be here bragging.

Koren Robinson arrested for DWI

Chad Greenway lost for the season

Sounds like a season full of good times for blurch and the Vikings fans.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Where is Blurch?

With all of the wonderful news coming out of Vikings camp, I thought he would be here bragging.

Koren Robinson arrested for DWI

Chad Greenway lost for the season

Sounds like a season full of good times for blurch and the Vikings fans.

.His head was so far up his *** he got lost forever. Maybe Lemmywinks will set him free.

ThePats
08-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Yes but the Bills have gotten to 4 SB's ever since the Dolphins one. Dolphins havent been to any.

like2god
08-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Yes but the Bills have gotten to 4 SB's ever since the Dolphins one. Dolphins havent been to any.

I would rather not make the SB, than lose it 4 straight times. :lol:

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 04:55 PM

Hey DumbA**, back for more OWNING!!!!!

FinFrenzy
08-16-2006, 04:55 PM

Are you saying the Dolphins have only been to one superbowl?

like2god
08-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Are you saying the Dolphins have only been to one superbowl?

No, I think he just spells like sh*t. :lol:

He meant to say "won"

FinFrenzy
08-16-2006, 04:59 PM
No, I think he just spells like sh*t. :lol:

He meant to say "won"

ohhhh......I wonder if there's special classes you can take to decipher id!ocy!:lol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 05:15 PM
ohhhh......I wonder if there's special classes you can take to decipher id!ocy!:lol:

I have a secret decoder ring. :wink:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 05:34 PM
Yes but the Bills have gotten to 4 SB's ever since the Dolphins one. Dolphins havent been to any.:shakeno: You never learn. Sticking up for the four time losers.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 05:36 PM
I have a secret decoder ring. :wink:That's mine!!!

My precious!!

like2god
08-16-2006, 05:38 PM
That's mine!!!

My precious!!

I stole it from you. :evilmod: :evilmod: :evilmod: :evilmod:

(like2god thinks to himself "now for the avatar")

FinFrenzy
08-16-2006, 05:38 PM
That's mine!!!

My precious!!

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 05:39 PM
I stole it from you. :evilmod: :evilmod: :evilmod: :evilmod:

(like2god thinks to himself "now for the avatar")

:lol:I will not rest until that ring is back on my middle finger!!!!!:tantrum:

like2god
08-16-2006, 05:41 PM
I will not rest until that ring is back on my middle finger!!!!!:tantrum:

Careful.....you'll have a mob of Pansies fans trying to back their little brown rings up in your direction.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Careful.....you'll have a mob of Pansies fans trying to back their little brown rings up in your direction.

:lol:give it back!!!!

like2god
08-16-2006, 05:51 PM
give it back!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Another stalker. :sidelol:

That sig looks good opfin, keep it. We'll really f*ck with the trolls heads.:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 05:54 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Another stalker. :sidelol:

That sig looks good opfin, keep it. We'll really f*ck with the trolls heads.:sidelol:

.:wink:

like2god
08-16-2006, 05:56 PM

I'm going oldschool on your ***

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 05:56 PM
What is going on in here????

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 06:00 PM
What is going on in here????hold on.....

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Quit copying my avatar....:lol: :lol: :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Quit copying my avatar....:lol: :lol: :lol:sorry

like2god
08-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Why do you keep doing that

LOL

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:02 PM
NICE SIG L2G...:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 06:02 PM
Why do you keep doing that

LOL

.I'll steal EB's next!!!

like2god
08-16-2006, 06:03 PM
I'll steal EB's next!!!:sidelol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 06:06 PM
NICE SIG L2G...:sidelol:

What do you mean L2G

I'm the Iceman.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:06 PM
I'll steal EB's next!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:07 PM
What do you mean L2G

I'm the Iceman.

Sup ICEMAN, I am Marilyn Manson aka Like2God

like2god
08-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Sup ICEMAN, I am Marilyn Manson aka Like2God

I would make Kinzua my avy, but they only give you 40 kb's to work with. That isn't nearly enough to fit her fat a$$ in the avy box.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:09 PM
I would make Kinzua my avy, but they only give you 40 kb's to work with. That isn't nearly enough to fit her fat a$$ in the avy box.

Oh yeas KINZUA, LIKE2GOD loves her...:sidelol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Oh yeas KINZUA, LIKE2GOD loves her...:sidelol:

Careful Iceman, a joke is only funny once. :fire:

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:11 PM

Careful Iceman, a joke is only funny once. :fire:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 06:23 PM
look what i started im confused!!!

like2god
08-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Wide right gayfers, Fred trolls bills my house. You gayfers

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Hey Crew

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Wide right, Fred in tree got trolls for wide right Fred

icephinfan
Bye Crew

retired opfinistic
???

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:29 PM
Fred says the tree house is wide right, gayfers

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Hmmm...

It seems "Football" in this thread-
Has become fairly secondary
To goofing off and playing around
How juvenile...

like2god
08-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Hmmm...

How juvenile...

Thanks for playing along Spam Marino

:rolleyes2

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 06:38 PM
What do you mean L2G

I'm the Iceman.

:sidelol:There is no mythical "L2G", you gormless, um, gormless gorm.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 06:41 PM
I'll steal EB's next!!!I double dare ya!

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:42 PM
I double dare ya!

Just don't triple dog dare him.....:evil:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 06:48 PM

... gasoline cost around .50 a gallon ... What were things like the last time the Jills last one a Super Bowl?

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 06:49 PM
Just don't triple dog dare him.....:evil:Well, then I'll triple dog dare you to triple dog dare him!:dolphins:

How do like them apples?

like2god
08-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Well, then I'll triple dog dare you to triple dog dare him!:dolphins:

How do like them apples?

I think you're bluffing.

:tongue:

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Well, then I'll triple dog dare you to triple dog dare him!:dolphins:

How do like them apples?

Uh OH, your in trouble.:lol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 06:56 PM
W@
I think you're bluffing.

:tongue:(It's time to play: Which Troll does this remind you of?)

What, are you saying that you're bluffing? I keep telling you bluffers, I don't want to have anything to do with that.

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 06:57 PM
"Spam Marino"

How Original-
Not.

I am not spamming-
Rather educating Dolphin fans-
On the rich history of the New England Patriots
Just sit there and you may learn a thing-
Or two...

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Uh OH, your in trouble.:lol:With a capital "T" and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for "pool"... right here in River City.

like2god
08-16-2006, 07:02 PM
W@(It's time to play: Which Troll does this remind you of?)

What, are you saying that you're bluffing? I keep telling you bluffers, I don't want to have anything to do with that.

Hmmmmm...........:hmmm:..................BGOF.

WorstTrollEver
08-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Hmmm...

How juvenile...

Yes, they're queers. They hang around in this crappy forum 24/7 licking each other's butt's and talking like 10 year olds.

The Los Loser Boys all need serious professional help.

Maybe they can get a group discount?

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Hmmmmm...........:hmmm:..................BGOF.Let's see...

u must of bought a too big of a strap on then?you like to use strap ons? man you are the gayest h0m0 ever, congrats!

WE HAVE A WINNA!

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 07:26 PM
this crappy forumIf it's such a "crappy forum", why do you keep coming back?

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Yes, they're queers. They hang around in this crappy forum 24/7 licking each other's butt's and talking like 10 year olds.

The Los Loser Boys all need serious professional help.

Maybe they can get a group discount?

Why do you talk like a dirty pervert, leave the little kids alone, stop butt licking your Patriot fans, stop drinking BGOF butt juices, and stop being gay you punk A** FREAK!!!!!!!

like2god
08-16-2006, 07:29 PM
Let's see...

WE HAVE A WINNA!

Ok, my turn

What troll is this..........

"hey kiddies, I'm back on my blog to show you more pornography. Here is a little gem that will screw up your heads and make it easier for me and my best buddy Al to abuse you. Don't try to fight the urges that you are feeling, they are only natural for you 5 year olds.

Well, it's time for me to stick my tounge inside of my F*CKING SEXY A$$ ***** OF A WIFE!!!!!

You 27 year old fugly goof gorky dorky virgins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Your guess EBM

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Ok, my turn

"hey kiddies, I'm back on my blog to show you more pornography. Here is a little gem that will screw up your heads and make it easier for me and my best buddy Al to abuse you. Don't try to fight the urges that you are feeling, they are only natural for you 5 year olds.

Well, it's time for me to stick my tounge inside of my F*CKING SEXY A$$ ***** OF A WIFE!!!!!

You 27 year old fugly goof gorky dorky virgins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

WHINIEST
TROLL
EVER!!!!!!!!

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 08:03 PM
Even Patty Trolls-
Do not resort to this kind of horrid smack
Be you a disgruntled Fins Fan?
Perhaps some of your mother's milk will calm you down some-
eh?

like2god
08-16-2006, 08:09 PM
WHINIEST
TROLL
EVER!!!!!!!!

BINGO

Show this man what he has won!!!!!!

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:14 PM
BINGO

Show this man what he has won!!!!!!

A weeklong retreat with these guys:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

like2god
08-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Even Patty Trolls-
eh?

OK EBM, You'll never guess this one.....

Sense, I do not make
Only to my friends the trolls
Spam, spam, spam I will your board
And call it grade A smack

Annoying you will find me
until I leave in a cloud of smoke
ahhh, but one day return I shall
still the same f*cking ret@rded joke

Your guess guys....... :lol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 08:15 PM
http://athens.uchicago.edu/~lenka/images/village-people.jpg:sidelol:

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 08:17 PM

Sense, I do not make

Your guess EBM....... :lol:

Umm, the ret@rd I was pretending to be?

Pretty smart Los Loser Boys, you actually believed me, your wisdom amazes me...:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Too bad your so ****ing stupid you couldn't figure it out

guatemalanfan
08-16-2006, 08:19 PM
http://athens.uchicago.edu/~lenka/images/village-people.jpg

like2god
08-16-2006, 08:19 PM

Pretty smart Los Loser Boys, you actually believed me, your wisdom amazes me...:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Too bad your so ****ing stupid you couldn't figure it out

You act like we should actually care who you are. :shakeno:

A legend in your own head. :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:20 PM

Too bad your so ****ing stupid you couldn't figure it outAh you weren't pretendiing?

PatsRNada
08-16-2006, 08:21 PM
Ah you weren't pretendiing?

Funny, I actually predicted you'd say that before I posted.:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Funny, I actually predicted you'd say that before I posted.:shakeno:predict this:

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 08:30 PM

Sense, I do not make

Your guess guys....... :lol:

The biggest loser of all

ThePatsRNada
AKA .......ALWilson91

like2god
08-16-2006, 08:32 PM
The biggest loser of all

ThePatsRNada
AKA .......ALWilson91

Better known as AlWilson :shakeno:

Thanks for the info Broncosmania source :wink:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:33 PM
The biggest loser of all

ThePatsRNada
AKA .......ALWilson91aka the :spam: king!

guatemalanfan
08-16-2006, 08:36 PM
that ****ing loser is algayson91?

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:40 PM
that ****ing loser is algayson91?:lol: yup....what a gorky dork!

like2god
08-16-2006, 08:40 PM

Yup, opfin and I called it from the beginning.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2724959&postcount=27

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2725167&postcount=49

:shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Yup, opfin and I called it from the beginning.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2724959&postcount=27

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2725167&postcount=49

:shakeno::lol: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 08:43 PM

He has no life, that sucks for him.

like2god
08-16-2006, 08:44 PM
:lol: http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/stayalertowned.jpg.jpg

Exactly :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:45 PM
He has no life, that sucks for him.:D f*ck him.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:45 PM
aka the :spam: king!AKA the schmuck king.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 08:46 PM
:D f*ck him.

Yeah, EXACTLY!!!!!!!!:evil:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:47 PM
:D f*ck him.Hopefully, he/she/it doesn't take that literally, since that's exactly what he/she/it wants. Especially if you're a minor.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Hopefully, he/she/it doesn't take that literally, since that's exactly what he/she/it wants. Especially if you're a minor.He must sit when he pees.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Even Patty Trolls-
eh?

:cooldude:Ah, so only ex-Pony Boys turned into Patty traitors resort to that kind of horrid smack. Thanks for the update.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:52 PM
He must sit when he pees.Well, at least post-op, yes.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Ok, my turn

"hey kiddies, I'm back on my blog to show you more pornographic pornography. Here is a little gem that will screwily screw up your heads and make it easily easier for me and my best buddy Al to abusingly abuse you. Don't try to fight the urgent urges that you are feeling, they are only naturally natural for you 5 year olds.Just a few additional additions to make it more like the really real thing.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 08:59 PM
Just a few additional additions to make it more like the really real thing.That's f*cking f*cked!

guatemalanfan
08-16-2006, 09:02 PM

yeah that biocth has some serius issues

like2god
08-16-2006, 09:03 PM
yeah that biocth has some serius issues

Yes he does my friend.......yes he does :lol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 09:06 PM
yeah that biocth has some serius issuesMainly, he/she/it needs to get a life and stop being so delusional.

WorstTrollEver
08-16-2006, 09:31 PM

That's the funniest post I've ever read!

A Los Loser Boy stating someone else has no life!!!!

That's a good one.

Keep em coming IcePhinFag.

You're almost as funny as that Cable Guy.

Oh, you Loser Boys crack me up with your pathetic lives.

Bandit
08-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Patty Troll-
Pounced and Trounced again

Sputtering meaningless banter-
Symtoms of Pansie Trollisms

Is this a Fishheaven idea of poetry? My dog writes better.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Is this a Fishheaven idea of poetry? My dog writes better.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Bandit doesn't realize he/she/it is bashing a fellow troll....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Oh, you Loser Boys crack me up with your pathetic lives.Too bad (for you, that is) that about the only person worse at smack on this forum is your "wife"/bend-over buddy/fellow seducer of children, alwingnut, who you had to drag over here to "defend your (dis)honor". He/she/it couldn't get the job done. Who's next?

Bandit
08-16-2006, 09:52 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Bandit doesn't realize he/she/it is bashing a fellow troll....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bash all, Missy.

My dog definitely has a better social life than the nitwits and nutcases in the Weird and Weirder Clubs on Fishheaven!

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:02 PM
I bash all, Missy.Including yourself, obviously. And the correct term is "beat", not "bash" and not "all" but just yourself and your boyfriends, Ban-sh!t. And I see you're still too much of a wuss to name your team.

My dog definitely has a better social life than the nitwits and nutcases in the Weird and Weirder Clubs on Fishheaven!I wouldn't be surprised that most of that social life involves close contact with you.

like2god
08-16-2006, 10:11 PM
I bash all, Missy.

My dog definitely has a better social life than the nitwits and nutcases in the Weird and Weirder Clubs on Fishheaven!:shakeno:

Al again :shakeno:

Bandit
08-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Including yourself, obviously. And the correct term is "beat", not "bash" and not "all" but just yourself and your boyfriends, Ban-sh!t. And I see you're still too much of a wuss to name your team.

I wouldn't be surprised that most of that social life involves close contact with you.

First, Missy, I "bash" not "beat". Didn't somebody call you the "spelling nazi"? Have you promoted yourself to "grammar nazi" now?

Second,the Red Raiders are a high school team. The town they're from isn't one you'll probably recognize.

Third, I take my dog to a dog park every day where he gets to interact with real members of his species. As far as I can tell, Los Lonely Boys' only interaction with other members of the human species is via this message board.

Bandit
08-16-2006, 10:14 PM

Al again :shakeno:

WRONG!!!

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Didn't somebody call you the "spelling nazi"? Have you promoted yourself to "grammar nazi" now?Ah, so you admit that you've been corrected.

Second,the Red Raiders are a high school team. The town they're from isn't one you'll probably recognize.Funny how you keep avoiding mentioning who your favorite NFL team is. If you don't have one, then one has to wonder what your interest in FinHeaven is. If you do, you must be extremely embarrassed to admit who they are.

Third, I take my dog to a dog park every day where he gets to interact with real members of his species. As far as I can tell, Los Lonely Boys' only interaction with other members of the human species is via this message board.As far as I can tell, the only social interaction you have is with that dog of yours.

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 10:25 PM
C'mon, @ss-bandit... Name your NFL team. You want to see a team get "smacked" down?

Name it...:shakeno:

like2god
08-16-2006, 11:23 PM
C'mon, @ss-bandit... Name your NFL team. You want to see a team get "smacked" down?

Name it...:shakeno:

Lets try to guess what team Al roots for.............Hmmmmmmmm.............:hmmm: ...........lets see.................I'm pretty sure from reading all of his posts and watching him cry like a little b1tch that he roots for.................the "home" team. :lol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Lets try to guess what team Al roots for.............Hmmmmmmmm.............:hmmm: ...........lets see.................I'm pretty sure from reading all of his posts and watching him cry like a little b1tch that he roots for.................the "home" team. :lol: I think it's the "Pacbroncpatphins".

like2god
08-16-2006, 11:27 PM
I think it's the "Pacbroncpatphins".

Don't you mean PacbroncpatphinsNada?

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Don't you mean PacbroncpatphinsNada?Or maybe it's "AllOfTheAbove(OrAtLeastAllThoseThatHaveAHalfDecentWinLossRecord)".

like2god
08-16-2006, 11:34 PM
Or maybe it's "AllOfTheAbove(OrAtLeastAllThoseThatHaveAHalfDecentWinLossRecord)".

:lol: Exactly :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 08:25 AM

Al again :shakeno:by the time he's done trolling there will be no more user names available.:rolleyes2

Prophet
08-17-2006, 08:28 AM
A close game is a chess match between coaches and a war on the field. Close games are tougher to win. They should get more kudos for that reason and for the even more overlying reason: the first team to pull it off during the salary cap era. They deserve to be called a dynasty and have earned it.

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 08:44 AM
A close game is a chess match between coaches and a war on the field. Close games are tougher to win. They should get more kudos for that reason and for the even more overlying reason: the first team to pull it off during the salary cap era. They deserve to be called a dynasty and have earned it.I'll agree....to disagree. 4 years does not a dynasty make.

FinFrenzy
08-17-2006, 08:45 AM
A close game is a chess match between coaches and a war on the field. Close games are tougher to win. They should get more kudos for that reason and for the even more overlying reason: the first team to pull it off during the salary cap era. They deserve to be called a dynasty and have earned it.

:refuse: I refuse.....to call them a dynasty.

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 11:02 AM
A close game is a chess match between coaches and a war on the field.They were close games because the Patsies were not a dominant team.

Kinzua
08-17-2006, 01:04 PM
:refuse: I refuse.....to call them a dynasty.

Well, they must most definitely not be a dynasty then!!!

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 01:09 PM

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

good day

:booty: :booty:

:party: 8/17/2006:party:
:rastanana HAPPY OWNED :rastanana
:cake: DAY!!!:cake:
:bob: :bob:

like2god
08-17-2006, 01:16 PM

SQUISH THE FISH!!!
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 04:08 PM

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

Hey B***H, what fish are you talking about??? The one between your legs?????????

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 04:15 PM

SQUISH THE FISH!!!
:thewave:Still no closer to answering those posts, are you?