PDA

View Full Version : Fins at Bucs!

NawlinsBucFan
08-16-2006, 10:02 AM
I don't normally talk trash, but this is 'The Depths' so we might as well have a little fun. After all preseason bragging rights are are a huge part of the Bucs/Fins relationship! :D

Of course, Carnell won't be playing much, if at all and Simms will probably only be in for one quick series to keep him away from Zack 'Diving At Your Knees' Thomas. What's with that guy lately?

Anyway, after watching the Jags game, I'm sure our third string rookie QB Gradkowski is going to have another huge game vs your secondary.:lol:

Here's hoping you guys stay healthy and lose big!:ffic:

:evil:

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 10:55 AM

:evil::lol:

Back atcha'!

Don't count on our secondary giving it up like last week. Jason has some more pratice time as well as real game time and should be playing his position a little tighter.

Don't worry the Bucs will always be Florida's 2nd best team.

BLITZKRIEG
08-16-2006, 11:37 AM
I love playing the Bucs in pre-season, and I'll be at the game this weekend as well. They always give us a good challenge, and I'm looking forward to seeing how our secondary holds up in game two compared to last week's dismal performace.....

Our starters are solid, but it's the depth back there that worries me. I hope they can tighten it up in the secondary before the season starts. S J. Allen needs to get his *** in gear, and start making a noticeable impact in my opinion. We didn't draft him so he could play catch-up all season long.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 11:49 AM
I love playing the Bucs in pre-season, and I'll be at the game this weekend as well. They always give us a good challenge, and I'm looking forward to seeing how our secondary holds up in game two compared to last week's dismal performace.....

Our starters are solid, but it's the depth back there that worries me. I hope they can tighten it up in the secondary before the season starts. S J. Allen needs to get his *** in gear, and start making a noticeable impact in my opinion. We didn't draft him so he could play catch-up all season long.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!Well said!

FinFrenzy
08-16-2006, 12:23 PM
I don't normally talk trash, but this is 'The Depths' so we might as well have a little fun. After all preseason bragging rights are are a huge part of the Bucs/Fins relationship! :D

Of course, Carnell won't be playing much, if at all and Simms will probably only be in for one quick series to keep him away from Zack 'Diving At Your Knees' Thomas. What's with that guy lately?

Anyway, after watching the Jags game, I'm sure our third string rookie QB Gradkowski is going to have another huge game vs your secondary.:lol:

I actually live in the tampa area, got lots of friends and neighbors that are bucs fans.........good luck, not too much though. :wink:

Ronnie 23
08-16-2006, 12:27 PM
I actually live in the tampa area, got lots of friends and neighbors that are bucs fans.........good luck, not too much though. :wink:

hey the bucs are going to lose:wink: ....................:lol:

FinFrenzy
08-16-2006, 12:36 PM
hey the bucs are going to lose:wink: ....................:lol:

Ofcourse their going to lose im just wishing them luck on the one first down they get......:D

Ronnie 23
08-16-2006, 12:37 PM
Ofcourse their going to lose im just wishing them luck on the one first down they get......:D

:sidelol:

Majpain
08-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Lol Gradkowski.I do like stovall though.It should be a close game like always.But in the end Miami will I'm mean lets face it you beat the jets.

NawlinsBucFan
08-16-2006, 02:22 PM
:lol:

Back atcha'!

Don't count on our secondary giving it up like last week. Jason has some more pratice time as well as real game time and should be playing his position a little tighter.

Don't worry the Bucs will always be Florida's 2nd best team.
Maybe, but we aren't talking about UF right now. :wink:

Mike13
08-16-2006, 02:28 PM
from Zack 'Diving At Your Knees' Thomas. What's with that guy lately?

I see the Tampa media has pumped their bullsh!t already. How can you drive at someone's knees when you aren't facing them?

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Maybe, but we aren't talking about UF right now. :wink::lol: Nice try!

NawlinsBucFan
08-16-2006, 04:02 PM
I see the Tampa media has pumped their bullsh!t already. How can you drive at someone's knees when you aren't facing them?Hey I saw him do the same thing last week trying to fall 'inadvertantly' into Byron Leftwich's knees. Someone should tell him that someone who should be on his HOF campain should at least try to look like a clean player.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey I saw him do the same thing last week trying to fall 'inadvertantly' into Byron Leftwich's knees. Someone should tell him that someone who should be on his HOF campain should at least try to look like a clean player.Cut the horsesh*t, you're the first person I've heard call Zach dirty.

NawlinsBucFan
08-16-2006, 04:10 PM
Cut the horsesh*t, you're the first person I've heard call Zach dirty.

Boy, a rip on ZT is out of bounds even as a gag? Come on, everyone knows Thomas is a saint. Touchy!

It's cool though. We're the same way with Derrick Brooks.

retired opfinistic
08-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Boy, a rip on ZT is out of bounds even as a gag? Come on, everyone knows Thomas is a saint. Touchy!

It's cool though. We're the same way with Derrick Brooks.:wink:

Vertical Limit
08-16-2006, 09:29 PM

Gradkowski < Cleo Lemon

NawlinsBucFan
08-18-2006, 10:46 AM
Gradkowski < Cleo Lemon
Maybe he is and maybe he isn't. But one thing is certain.

Bucs back up DBs > Fins back up DBs. And that one isn't even close.

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Ronnie > Cadillac

NawlinsBucFan
08-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Ronnie > Cadillac
PLease!

Caddy, Pittman, Alstott > Ronnie, Sammie, nobody.

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 12:37 PM
PLease!

Caddy, Pittman, Alstott > Ronnie, Sammie, nobody.

Caddy, Pittman, Alstott (still playing???) < Ronnie, Sammy, Travis, Kay-Jay

TotoreMexico
08-18-2006, 12:57 PM

And Beasley:evil:

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM
And Beasley:evil:duuhhh. thx

NawlinsBucFan
08-18-2006, 01:38 PM

YES.

:sidelol: @ Travis & Kay-Jay. I'll take the A-train over both those chumps combined anyday of the week and 4 times on Sunday. But if that's how you like it...

Caddy, Pitt, Alstott, Ernest Graham, Derek Watson, Carey Davis & Sowell > Ronnie, Sammy, Minor, Beasley & KJ. All day long!

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are confident that Sammy Morris can be effective as the their No. 2 back behind Ronnie Brown. The article describes Travis Minnor as a 'spare part' for head coach Nick Saban.

So according to the Herald, you have one guy who 'could be effective' and one guy who is a spare part.

Meanwhile the Bucs have two guys with SB rings, one of whom is a 6x Pro Bowler. Better try something else guys.:lol:

like2god
08-18-2006, 01:50 PM
YES.

:sidelol: @ Travis & Kay-Jay. I'll take the A-train over both those chumps combined anyday of the week and 4 times on Sunday. But if that's how you like it...

Caddy, Pitt, Alstott, Ernest Graham, Derek Watson, Carey Davis & Sowell > Ronnie, Sammy, Minor, Beasley & KJ. All day long!

So according to the Herald, you have one guy who 'could be effective' and one guy who is a spare part.

Meanwhile the Bucs have two guys with SB rings, one of whom is a 6x Pro Bowler. Better try something else guys.:lol:

Ronnie > Caddy

Culpepper > Simms

Chambers > Tampa's whole WR depth chart

McMichael > Tampa's TE's

Taylor > Rice

Thomas > Brooks

Saban > Gruden

Dolphins > Bucs

How's that?

:D :wink:

guatemalanfan
08-18-2006, 01:55 PM
Ronnie > Caddy

Culpepper > Simms

McMichael > Tampa's TE's

Taylor > Rice

Thomas > Brooks

Saban > Gruden

Dolphins > Bucs

How's that?

:D :wink:

Alex smith aka Loser

NawlinsBucFan
08-18-2006, 02:08 PM
Ronnie > Caddy

Culpepper > Simms

McMichael > Tampa's TE's

Taylor > Rice

Thomas > Brooks

Saban > Gruden

Dolphins > Bucs

:D :wink:Crack kills dude! :shakeno:

C-Pep > Simms (for now....)

Chambers > Galloway

McMichaels > Smith (again, FOR NOW)

Rice > J Taylor (sorry, but it's true.)

Brooks > Z Thomas (Again, with all due respect)

Quarles > Chowder :cooldude:

Gruden >>>>>>Saban (You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking about that!)

Bucs > Dolphins (11-5 > 9-7, Playoff loss > No PLayoffs, Div Title > 2nd place in Div)

Ronde & BK > Any combo of Fins CBs

South Beach > Anything in Tampa

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Crack kills dude! :shakeno:

Chambers > Galloway

Gruden >>>>>>Saban (You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking about that!)

Bucs > Dolphins (11-5 > 9-7, Playoff loss > No PLayoffs, Div Title > 2nd place in Div)

South Beach > Anything in TampaOpfinistic > NawlinsBucFan:D

NawlinsBucFan
08-18-2006, 02:41 PM
Opfinistic > NawlinsBucFan:D:refuse:

:lol:

like2god
08-18-2006, 02:59 PM

You may want to take your own advice about the crack. :sidelol:

Chambers > Galloway Galloway's best days are behind him. So yes Chambers is better than the Bucs WR's.

http://files.tagworld.com/889c889eb84c8f364028886a1f6419959caa.jpeg

Rice beats Jason hands down if we were talking about which player is better at running his mouth. :lol: Sorry bro, Jason is a better all around player IMO

This one might be a toss up. They both have very similar career numbers.

.................Tackles ....Solo........ sacks........ int........ FF
Thomas.........1422.......893...........15.5.........16.........14

Brooks..........1411.......1061..........13.5.........21.........21

Keep in mind that Brooks has played an extra year. They are both good players, I just think Zach is better.

Did you mean Crowder? :lol:

Maybe that was a little premature, but look at how Nick turned the Phins around last year and the additions that he made for this year. Personally I think Gruden is overrated. JMO

All time record

Miami 4 and Tampa 4

And I feel that the Phins will be better than they were last year, so we will see. :wink:

Agreed, although I am curious to see how well Will Allen plays in Saban's defensive scheme.

South Beach > Anything in Tampa :lol:

NawlinsBucFan
08-18-2006, 05:07 PM
1. Laugh at Simms while you can, we'll see who's laughing this time next season.

2. Alex Smith is going to be a lot closer to McMike than you think. did you know that Randy's YPC was only 0.7 more than The REAL Alex Smith? McMike just got a TON more passes his way than our rookie. Don't expect that trend to continue.
3. Rice has 1 more season and 27 more sacks.Taylor is getting 39 solo tackles per year to Rice's 36, and Rice has 31 f-fum to JT's 27. That's 5 more in +1 year.

Rice > JT

4.Brooks has 168 more solo in just 1 more seasons. Not to mention 12 more turn overs.

5. A little joke there with Crowder. He's a solid guy though. He's no Quarles, but he's solid.

6. I think the Fins will be better this year than they were last year as well. But I also think the Bucs improved a LOT. Noone is talking about us right now, but we are definately going to be contenders.

BTW, how is the squad looking this year? We've got some serious HPOA's this year!

TotoreMexico
08-18-2006, 05:10 PM

You should take your own advice:rolleyes:

NawlinsBucFan
08-18-2006, 05:13 PM
You should take your own advice:rolleyes:
You should stop repeating other posters.

TotoreMexico
08-18-2006, 05:17 PM
You should stop repeating other posters.

You should STFU

Swantoon
08-19-2006, 06:11 AM
Culpepper>god
Simms<Paul Reudens aka Pee Wee Herman

btw just a joke I don't really think Culpepper is better than god

P.S. I really would take Pee Wee over Simms

Alex44
08-19-2006, 06:17 AM
Only thing you need to know about both Franchise

Miami Dolphins - Only team to ever go an entire season with recording a loss

Tampa Bay - Only team to ever go an entire season without recording a win

NawlinsBucFan
08-19-2006, 03:49 PM
You should STFU
Ahhhhh.....
I was under the mistaken impression that you were an adult. Take that weak *** **** back to the 6th grade where it belongs. :rolleyes2

Now go do your homework, and let the grown-ups talk.

FinFrenzy
08-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Almost 4 pm, getting excited to see the Dolphins play live......:)

retired opfinistic
08-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Almost 4 pm, getting excited to see the Dolphins play live......:)Post 4:20 excited and :redeye:

FinFrenzy
08-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Post 4:20 excited and :redeye:

4:46 2hr 14mins to go....:mdfin: :couch2: :rawk:

54Fins
08-19-2006, 04:55 PM

:evil: The only thing worse than a jet fan is ,well people that say they have been a buc fan since the beginning which i'm sure your one of them.Tell you what.I'll tell zack not to be a dirty player:confused: ,If you make sure Pittman does't bring his Mercedes on the field and start running down our Dolphins.Deal,good! On a lighter note,your team $UCKS,your fans ARE the biggest bunch of bandwagoners in the league,and IMHO you won't make the playoffs this year.Your coach was bought away from the Raiders.Pssst,we all know that was a Dungy team that won the s.b. Chunky has been rebuilding for what,3 years! What has he done for your team? Your not going anywhere in the foreseeable future.Take off your rose colored glasses,man.....

NawlinsBucFan
08-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Well guys, congrats on winning the first half. The Fins starters really moved the ball well against the Bucs practice squad. :rolleyes2

One thing is certain, both this teams have nasty D-Lines.

Colorado Dolfan
08-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Well guys, congrats on winning the first half. The Fins starters really moved the ball well against the Bucs practice squad. :rolleyes2

True to that!

How about an all-Florida Super Bowl?

I'm definitely game... :D

Edit: Holy Crap! When did the Pro-Bowler Gradkowski sign?...:lol: We need to work on our secondary... :shakeno:

icephinfan
08-19-2006, 11:29 PM

Against your practice squad, damn your practice squad are better then your starters.:lol:

Our O-line needs to step up, but yeah both D-Lines look good.

TotoreMexico
08-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Ahhhhh.....
I was under the mistaken impression that you were an adult. Take that weak *** **** back to the 6th grade where it belongs. :rolleyes2

Now go do your homework, and let the grown-ups talk.

Seems like you just don't get it, let's see if the images can help you to understand...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j228/ChOaD970/stfu.jpg

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 08:44 AM
I repeat Dolphins > Buccaneers

like2god
08-21-2006, 12:25 PM
I repeat Dolphins > Buccaneers

I concur :yes: